Use combos of physical 3D gestures to do or launch almost anything you wish without even unlocking your device!
Take a look at YT movie it tells more than thousands of words!
This is real breakthrough to control your device by 3D gestures,
make it with real sense, forget simple shaking, Magus takes you on the higher level!
Featured by XDA-Developers.com and Lifehacker.com
Never before have you done this kind of magic with your device.
XDA: It's a pretty revolutionary idea actually, as it creates more choices for those who are looking for alternative ways to control their devices, or aren't able to use a device otherwise because of disabilities.
Lifehacker: Magus is a new utility that lets you move your phone in three dimensions to open apps, unlock, take pictures, and more.
NOW v 1.12 is even better!!!
*** - Save more battery option for Android 4.3+
*** - Fingerptint Options for Galaxy S5
*** - Android Wear functionality
- more innovative than air gestures
- better than simply shake
- more than launcher
- better than icons
- faster than standard gestures
TASKER INTEGRATION AND PLUGIN! Find it on Google Play!
This is what Magus is!
Magus is an android application which allows you to control your device by making simple
gestures - 3D phoneGestures (Face Up, Face Down, Right side Up, Left side Up, Top side Up,
Bottom side Up).
* * Please TRY FREE version before buy, Magus is very specific app * *
Don't shake your device, just make real meaningful gestures!
You can make various combos consisting of two, three or four gestures.
Your combos can activate the following actions:
* Hardcore unlock function for real hardcore users :-)
* Taking a photo [ stealth/secret mode ]
* Recording voice [ stealth/secret mode ]
* Recording video [ stealth/secret mode ]
* Running a chosen application
* Run Tasker Task
* Music controls (Play, Pause, Prev, Next)
* Answering and Disconnecting a call
* Locking and unlocking device
* Bluetooth on and off
* Wifi on and off
* Turning the flashlight on and off
* Dialing a number
* Creating a text message
* Direct sending text message (for example emergency sms)
* Creating an email
* Toggling audio profiles
* Running your camera
* Run Google Now
* Say the actual time
* Mute Sounds for X Minutes
* Open VPN Settings
* Open Home Screen
You can do almost everything!
Use your imagination!
Launch, activate, toggle, change, run, record, take picture - anything you want!
Watch YouTube videos or visit our website and take a look at tons of info and examples!
Take a look at settings and adjust your scenario for Magus:
choose between: Work all the time or Sleep when phone does mode
and set the Scheduler to manage Magus in time! Those are very important things when it comes to battery usage. There is also a widget to have quick way to enable or disabe Magus.
1. By touching Hotspot (the gesture area that are always visible on the screen), you can call the functions corresponding to the gesture.
2. By registering items to Launcher, you will be able to start them at any time quickly.
Gestures that can be registered in Hotspot
-> Five direction swipe
Function that can be registered in each gesture and Launcher.
-> Open Launcher
-> Application, Shortcut, Widget
-> Open/Close Notification, SettingsPanel
-> Recent Apps
-> Hide Hotspot
-> Hardware key (rooted only)
If you install "Smart Task Launcher PRO", additional Hotspot and Launcher are available.
If you have installed "Overlay Launcher PRO", additional Hotspot is available.
Usage of permissions
- To backup/restore settings to SDcard.
* Other Application UI
- To put hotspot on screen.
* Your applications information
- To show recent used apps in launcher.
* Phone calls
- To call directly when you use "call directry shortcut".
It is designed for both Phone and Tablet.
1, Unique hybrid model for combined handwriting and keyboard.
2, Text,paint,voice,photo,video...Note everything.
3, Calender,alarm,todo...Getting things done.
4, Infinite canvas, text box, DIY templates, real pen style...Too many incredible functions inside.
5, Organized by books, tags, bookmarks, calendar. Archive and trash box are also supported.
6, Integrate with Recorder, a background recorder using little resource.
7, Compatible with multiple cloud providers, fast incremental backup & restore, unlimited restore points.
8, Less permission is required.
We will support Japanese(Done), Korean(Done), Spanish(Done), German(Done), Russian(Done), French(Done), Italian(Done), Portuguese(Done) before Aug 5!
feature: notepad handwriting handwritten Note taking 手写记事本 便签本 原笔迹
Recommend to work with：Backup your folders, PDF2JPG, File2PDF, FiiBackup, notes 隨手寫
Usage: stay organized remember research GTD diary memo whiteboard schedule agenda draft plan meeting TODO list finance class paper sketch
Do you install app/game often and forget to uninstall them that are of no use? Do you have a lot of unused and unwanted apps that eats up most of the storage space? Do you want to have such app that gets rid of a lot of unwanted apps in a single tap? Avoid draining your device battery and using up extra storage space by uninstalling the unwanted apps. You can select multiple apps and uninstall them quickly within no time to improve your device’s performance. It’s really easy to use! Search an app, tap those that you sort in unwanted apps and remove it with this amazingly Fast Uninstaller App Uninstall. It helps remove the apps in a batch in simplest possible way.
√ Nice and simple to handle! Uninstalls completely and quickly
√ Remove the unused and unwanted pre loaded apps
√ Batch Uninstall (mass removes app)
√ Easy to use, fast and most efficient uninstall tool for removing programs
√ Search by app name
√ Reduces battery usage
√ Free extra storage space
How can I select an app to uninstall?
Sort out the apps that you want to remove by tapping them once from the list of apps. If you can’t find a program from the list, use search field to search by app name. Uninstall apps by clicked the installed apps you don’t need anymore and select Uninstall option.
Can I uninstall pre-loaded apps?
You can’t list pre-loaded apps since they cannot be uninstalled.
What details can I see about the applications?
You can view a number of details about the app such as the icon, app name and it’s version.
You won’t find a better option in Google Market than this uninstall app. It’s highly recommended, uninstalls quickly and it’s completely easy to use. I would call it an excellent app manager, since it manages to clean up the junk in no time and keeps the necessary programs safe. Get rid of those applications which are of no use and using up biggest chunk from your android device memory.
Other Red Bricks Lab Apps:
Secure My Data:
WE VALUE YOUR FEEDBACK
If you have a moment, feel free to rate and review our app. We'd also love to get your feedback to our email: email@example.com
If you're having problems with downloads, installs, refunds, payments, or Google Play access, please contact Google Play team through the Google Play Help Center at https://market.android.com/support/ and user forum at http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Android+Market
Default App Manager is a simple yet very functional app to manage (set defaults, clear/reset defaults) default applications for different types of actions that Android does. Unlike other applications that allow you to manage defaults for only one-two types of categories, this app allows to you to manage for almost all the common actions.
It eliminates all the hassles and troubles of remembering defaults set for various applications such as Audio, Video, E-mail, Doc Viewer, etc. It is very handy for active Android lovers who use a wide range of applications for any particular category and keep changing them from the default Android settings.
The main features of Default App Manager Lite are:
-- Offers a list of different categories and the current default for each one.
-- Offers a wide range of categories like Audio, Audio Streaming, Browser, Camera, Calendar, Car Dock, Desk Dock, E-books (epub) ,Email, Home Launcher, Messaging(sms), PDF, Phone Dialer, Video and Video Streaming.
-- Tells you which applications can be used for a particular type of category.
-- Super cool UI for easy navigation across screens
-- Clear defaults (default application) of a particular category without having to remember which one was set as default earlier or without having to travel a long way into the Android default settings page.
-- Reduces at-least 4 user clicks and helps you set defaults from within the app itself.
-- Set default for any category right from the application.
PLEASE READ THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING:
1. To set the default application, please check the 'USE BY DEFAULT ICON' and only then select the application. Otherwise, the application WILL NOT BE set as the default one.
2. Once the default app is SET, the application will open. It might however open with some error-message like 'FILE CANNOT BE OPENED' or 'ERROR WHILE OPENING FILE'. Don't worry, the application is SET as default successfully. You can verify by clicking BACK BUTTON on that application and going back to Default App Manager.
Refer to the Change Log/ What's New section to find out details about the latest version (2)
You have a feature request?
Please send us an email and we will try to add your suggestions and improve the app.
You found any problems with the app?
Hold-on, don't rate the app one star. Please drop a note or call us and we will get back to you ASAP!
Default, Set Defaults, Clear Defaults, Uninstaller, remove apps, Android App Manager, APK uninstaller, Default Cleaner, APK Manager, Simple Manager, Cache cleaner, Defaults
You can't seem to find an app when in a hurry.
Where is is that calculator when you need it?
You just installed an app from the market and can't find the icon for it.
This app will solve these problems.
It provides quick access to your apps.
No longer have to search screen after screen to find the app you are looking for.
Easily switch between frequently used apps, favorite apps,recently used apps.
Additional features allow you to have visibility into
This is a partial list of features:
- Quick launch tabs that sorts apps by most frequently used, last used, and last installed.
- Icon on notification bar with battery level indicator. This icon can be used to activate the app.
- Battery Usage Report to see how which apps consume the most battery
- Memory Usage Report to find out how much memory each app consumes
- Running Services Report to see what are running in background on your device
- Data Usage Report to see what how much data sent and received by apps on your device.
- Easy access to uninstall feature to remove unwanted apps.
- Etc ...
It can help you save time in changing Wifi settings,GPS, brightness and more.
All you need to do is click on the icon and get quick access to your settings.
- Always to know what the status of the battery.
- Control of WIFI.
- Control of Bluetooth.
- Control of GPS.
- Control of Internet data.
- Control of Airplane mode.
- Control of Lock screen.
- Control of Screen brightness.
- Easy and quick access
- it's for everyone.
- It's free!
* Prio instead of Silent. This is forced by priorities Google introduced in Android 5.0. Apps can only put phone in Priority mode now. This mode is effectively *same as* Silent, if no priority notifications were defined, which is default case. Priority mode has more options. Pure Silent mode can be enabled via pressing volume rocket and choosing None option only.
* Experimental Mobile Data switch can only be a shortcut to system settings.
Settings Extended puts your favorite settings or application shortcuts to the notification area and lets you access them quickly. You can instantly adjust Android settings even without leaving an application you use. Settings Extended will save your time to do better things.
You have 7 days to try out a Full Version. Then you can either stay with free basic version or buy full version extension.
Join our Google+ community: http://goo.gl/QGiMg
Or Beta Testing community: http://goo.gl/7uA19p
* Battery indicator disappears from status bar after an application update. This is standard behaviour of Android. You need to simply launch app once and it will install status bar icon again.
* How do I setup a widget? Launch app. At the top of the screen you'll see a widget preview area with toggles your widget already has. Drag and drop a toggle to rearrange or remove it. Tap a toggle to get more options. Tap an item in the list of available toggles to add it.
* What is an in-app extension? In-app extension is like any other app. Once purchased it is available on your device like any other app. It stays with you after you change your phone too.
* My extension is not active after update. What should I do? Make sure a) you have a SINGLE user account in Google Play application - Menu - Accounts, and b) this is the account you used to purchase the extension.
* Why there is no direct switches for every setting? It's because some settings are secured by Android. You can change these settings via system settings menu only.
* What is an experimental option? A) It won't work on some devices; B) It can stop working after every new Android update; C) No fixes are possible for it. Use them at your own risk.
* Can I hide the status bar icon? Yes for JellyBeans, no for ICS. ICS does not support this option properly. Sometimes ICS leaves a black gap (empty space) instead of an icon in status bar. To avoid this ugly behavior we decided to disable "hidden" option for ICS.
* Can I hide status bar icon and keep widget at the top in Android 4.1? No, due to new Android 4.1 notification priorities. Lowest priority hides the icon but moves the widget to the bottom at the same time.
* Can I have separate sliders for Ringer and Notifications? This option is enabled automatically if your device supports it.
* Why do not allow separate Ringer and Notifications sliders for all phones? Because since ICS, official Android distribution links these two volumes and always changes them together. If you want to change this please vote for this option at Google bugs site. Click the star icon in the top-left corner: http://goo.gl/15KMi
* Is this a home screen widget? No, this is a status bar widget only.
Settings Extended uses permissions listed below for the mentioned purposes only.
1) "GPS location", "control NFC", "Bluetooth", "Network connectivity", "Wi-Fi", "System Settings", "Toggle sync", "Read sync settings" for getting status and changing corresponding settings on and off upon user request.
2) "Take picture and videos" for LED flashlight only.
3) "Directly call phone numbers" for a "direct call" system shortcut.
4) "Billing" for extensions.
5) "Vibration", "Run at startup" for vibration and launch after reboot.
6) "Expand/collaps status bar" for collapsing status bar after changing a setting.
7) "Writing Secure Settings" for GPS in-place switch on rooted devices.
Permissions are exclusively used for the purposes listed above.
- 2.3 Gingerbread
- 3.x Honeycomb
- 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 4.x Jelly Bean
- 4.4 KitKat
- Provide efficient technical assistance over the Internet.
- Connect with your client by using a unique session code. To start a new session, you need a valid ISL Online account.
- Join an existing remote desktop session. You don't need an ISL Online account to do it.
- Chat with your client during the session.
- Email an invitation with a link for a fast remote session start.
- Connect to an Android-powered mobile device* from your computer to troubleshoot problems, setup the device or manage the data.
- Access remote computers even if unattended.
- Add access to your computer by installing the ISL AlwaysOn application and configuring remote access to that computer. In order to access your remote computers, you need a valid ISL Online account.
- Share files on your computer with ISL AlwaysOn and access them from your Android phone or tablet without accessing the remote desktop. No need to upload your files to the cloud!
- Tick the box “Remember the password” and get faster access to your remote computers.
Features (Remote Support & Access):
- Access remote desktop from Android device.
- Connect to a remote computer even behind a firewall. No need for configuration.
- View a remote screen.
- Support multiple monitors.
- Screen resolution adjusted automatically.
- Choose between high speed and best quality desktop sharing.
- Remotely control keyboard and mouse.
- Use special keys such as Ctrl, Alt, Windows and function keys.
- Send Ctrl+Alt+Del to a remote computer.
- Switch between the left and right mouse click.
- Reboot a remote computer and resume the session.
- ISSC Turbo Desktop Sharing.
- Secure remote desktop encrypted by symmetrical AES 256 Bit SSL.
*Currently it is only possible to connect to Samsung mobile devices with Android 4.2.2 or later. We are planning to extend the support to phones and tablets of other manufacturers.
The functionalities already presents are:
- Periodic table with chemical element characteristics
- Several calculation tools for solution preparation (dilution, molar mass, molar concentration and density), pH and converter
- Physical/chemical constants
- Solubility chart
- pH indicators
- NMR (1H NMR shifts, 13C NMR shifts, patterns and constants)
- Data for common solvents (polarity, elution strength, boiling point, density....)
- pKa information
- Amino acids
- Standard reductions potentials
- Organic functional groups
New information like molecular mass calculator, new data... will be added later. Do not hesitate to ask me which you want.