Disclaimer: Flashlight functionality might not work on select Samsung devices, I'll try to get that fixed in the next update. -Austin
********** 'SQLite Database Manager' available on Android, Mac and iOS **********
New User Guide on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/woiapp
* Now we support view and edit ROOT mode database via In-app purchase
(New in-app 'Edit Root Mode Database')
* Build-in File Manager to find SQLite database
* View database tables with paging results (change page size in menu)
* Edit SQL with shortcut buttons and Run SQL
* All SQL support (CRUD)
* SQL will automatically save to history
* Share SQL and Result CSV with others
* Easily Delete Row , Update Row, Update FIeld, Copy/Clone Row Data,
* Check Database Info, size ,version , encoding...
* Open sqlite database From Dropbox
* Open sqlite database from Email attachment
Want even more professional features? You can find my super power full "Sqlite Manager Pro" edition here:
(Feedback and questions welcome send me email, you can find 'Email Developer' link on this page.)
• QWERTY made smaller. Roomy, stretch-free typing on a smaller yet familiar layout.
• However you type. Tap and slide less, combine both in partial and whole words, one handed or two.
• Autocorrecting sidekick. 100,000 word US and UK English dictionary corrects and learns as you type. For last-second changes, slide left or right while holding space to choose a different correction.
• Get personal. Choose your background and accent colors. Size and move Typidy in full, compact and floating keyboard modes to fit your screen size.
• Room for more. Long-press keys for quick-key access to accented characters and common punctuation. Use the punctuation mode for digits and every punctuation mark from a 104-Key US keyboard, with quick-key access to more currency symbols, brackets, matching quotation marks and more.
We respect your privacy. Typidy Keyboard neither collects nor transmits any personal information. Typidy Keyboard collects information about the words you type only to suggest spelling corrections to you, and will not transmit any of this information without your explicit consent.
To ensure your privacy you should never add any credentials as words to your personal dictionary, including, but not limited to, login names, passwords, PINs, credit card numbers, bank account numbers and government ID numbers.
By default, the first 3 shortcuts are
1. .d → current date
2. .t → current time
3. .dt → current date and time
In other words, for example, after typing ".d" and then space, ".d" will be expanded to the current date, such as "2014-10-06".
This keyboard is useful for you if you need
1. text expansion;
2. date and time stamping;
3. backing-up your shortcut-expansion pairs, or transferring them to another device;
4. batch-inputting or batch-editing your shortcut-expansion pairs;
5. creating or editing your shortcut-expansion pairs in a desktop computer, before importing them into your Android phone.
Few existing Android keyboards are able to do all of them.
You don't need to set anything except defining your text shortcuts and their corresponding expansions. For example, you can define "hay" as a shortcut and "How are you?" as the corresponding expansion. Then, every time you type "hay", it will expand to "How are you?"
hay → How are you?
Note: After typing a text shortcut, you need to press the space key in order to get the shortcut expanded.
No internet permission is needed. Your privacy is respected. Actually, almost no permissions are needed.
-- Expansion auto-capitalization
-- Auto backspacing for punctuation
The space after an expansion gets deleted automatically, if you type a punctuation mark.
-- Two-finger swipe is available for you to go to the end of the shortcut list at once.
-- Physical keyboards are supported. In other words, the shortcuts you created are also available for your physical keyboard.
-- Shortcut Quick Add:
Just long press the number key 1, then the add-a-shortcut dialog will pop up. After defining your shortcut-expansion pair, it will send you back to the original text editor at once.
-- Shortcut Super Quick Add:
Define shortcuts on the fly, WITHOUT ever leaving the text editor that you are using. For example, by just typing
and then press the space key, the shortcut
ap → apple
will be added to your shortcut list in the background. In other words, you will be able use it immediately.
-- Additional expansion triggers
Besides the space key, you can choose alternate triggers to expand the shortcuts:
1. Double-tap trigger: by typing the last character of the shortcut once more
2. Almost-auto trigger: any shortcut that contains non-alphabets will get expanded automatically
3. Swipe Trigger: for a 2-letter shortcut, swipe from the first to the last letter
You can enable some or all of them in the Settings page.
-- Built-in mini-launcher:
Long-pressing the number keys 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 will launch
1: the add shortcut dialog
2. the show-shortcut page
3. the settings page
4. the add event page of your calendar app
5. your calendar app
-- All symbols, except space, are allowed in the definitions of shortcuts.
-- Long-pressing an alphabet will get its capital version.
-- Store, import, and export up to 3000 shortcuts.
-- Multi-line expansions are supported.
Extra additional features:
-- Auto-capitalization of the single letter “i”
-- You can undo an expansion by long-pressing the number 0.
-- With Google Keyboard:
You can switch between this keyboard and the Google Keyboard directly, without popping up the keyboard picker.
Please refer to the in-app documentation for details. (Go to the main page of this app. Tap the menu key. And then tap “With Google Keyboard”.)
-- The macro “%clipboard” is added, so that if you define a shortcut-expansion pair, for example,
.c → %clipboard
every time you type “.c”, the text from clipboard will be pasted.
Touchsquid knows you like to watch movies and TV shows on your Media PC or HTPC using apps like Windows Media Center, XBMC and Netflix.
This app turns your Android tablet into an awesome wireless mouse and keyboard. A breeze to set up and use.
It has a large track pad area, pop-up keyboard for text, and the extra keys that windows has but Android lacks. There is even a Windows Media Center button!
The Windows Media Center Remote screen has all the shortcuts assigned to buttons with appropriate icons. You still get mouse control and keyboard access. Just touch the little remote icon.
Step 1: Buy this app and install it.
Step2: Download and install our free Windows server from www.touchsquid.com/MediaPC (must be exact including Capitals. MediaPC not mediapc)
Run the server, and leave it minimized. You can open it to adjust the mouse speed if needed. Support for gestures as follows:
Single tap -- Left mouse click
Double Tap -- Left mouse double click
Long Touch -- Right mouse click
Two fingers slide UP/DOWN -- Scroll wheel
Relax, grab a snack and beverage and settle down for some fun.
ai.type is the smartest, most personalized keyboard for smartphones and tablets. With over 20 million users worldwide, we transform the messaging experience.
Our app lets you type better and faster by learning your writing style, it allows you to customize and personalize your keyboard any way you like.
*** Enjoy all our premium features (Prediction, Completion, Correction, Swiping, Emoji and others) and continue to use them at all times.
★ Feature-set highlights ★
Design keyboard layout, change themes, colors, fonts, use more than 800 emoji, and express yourself exactly the way you want to.
★ New features ★
♦Thousands of free themes – Choose any of the free and attractive keyboard themes out of thousands available themes as part of our Theme Market.
♦Design and share your own theme:
o 🎨 Design personalized theme (background, colors, fonts and beyond),
o 💫 Share theme with friends and Upload theme to our app Theme Market where millions of other users can see, rate and ⬇ download them.
♦Auto suggested Emojis 🙏🚄💑, and a scrollable 😄 layout
o Let us help and suggest the right Emoji based on the words you use and context 😍🍩.
o Enjoy our new Emoji scrollable layout helping you to easily navigate through a complete Emoji pack (>800).
♦New Lollipop Material design & new Material Keyboard.
★ Additional functionality ★
♦ Next word prediction, completion & auto-correction – Context based next word prediction and auto-correction (including Grammar Check in English) based on your own unique writing style.
♦ Swipe – Write faster by swiping your finger from key to key.
♦ Personalize 🔧 your keyboard's look & feel, functionality and create your own custom keys & shortcuts.
o Dynamically resize your keyboard size according to your needs.
o Set ANY image as your background image.
o Use our top (5th) row to efficiently add numbers, punctuation (and other) characters, from within the primary keyboard screen.
o Long-press any key and conveniently use accented and alternative characters.
♦ On-keyboard search 🔎 to help you find text instantly.
♦Voice Narration – Dictates 🔊 the words as you type them.
♦Privacy – Your privacy is our main concern. We will never share your data or learn from password fields. Text stays encrypted and private.
♦Language support - Auto prediction, completion, and correction capabilities in more than 40 languages
★ Explanation of Permissions ★
The permission to read contacts database is needed to generate names and contact info based on contact list.
The permission to read SMS is needed to learn user writing style based on SMS content.
All information is locally stored on smartphone’s vocabulary.
★ Support & Questions ★
Visit our Help & FAQ pages to find videos, answers & tips, and open a support request: http://www.aitype.com/support/
You can also send us an email to email@example.com, or visit us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/aitype.
Help me help you: I'm looking to improve Mail Tap and need your help. Please email me comments and suggestions on how to make it better.
The Keyboard They Tried To Ban!!!
Tap into the future of productivity with GMail Tap for Android. Double your typing speed with this revolutionary new keyboard.
Supports punctuation! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morse_code#Letters.2C_numbers.2C_punctuation
As an added bonus we have designed this version of GMail Tap to be multi-lingual from the get go. If your alphabet has an 'a' and a 'z' we're the keyboard of preference for you! Multi-bueno!
To use you will need to enable the keyboard from the Settings menu under the 'Language and Input' area. Then you will have to set as the active keyboard either by long pressing an input area and selecting 'Select input method' or via the "Select input method" item in your notification bar.
- Shift: We've bought you the entire range of upper and lower case characters
- Reference guide: A handy crib sheet for those of you not so up on your morse yet
- Two keys: dash and dot
- Space bar: added to increase typing speeds
- Ship to shore mode: activates your phone's flash to communicate with other power users across an ocean (of people)
- Sounds: enjoy a fully immersive typing environment
- Full morse support: now you can send email, write code and communicate with friends in foreign languages!
- Table tap: microphone enabled off screen tapping
Please help with translations if you can, I'm pretty sure they're wrong! Email me if you want to contribute
Warning: for users with strong lock-screen passwords - make sure you are familiar with this new exciting out-of-this-world classical input method before locking your phone!
- Added iambic mode
- Added speed change dialog in preferences
- Fixed the Morse Flasher
- Tweaked keyboard layout
- You wanted character case support - it's in!
- In-line predictive character suggestions as you type
- A reference guide - with all supported characters
- You asked for it (I think) now supports the Wuban character set
- More translations
- Ship to shore mode now integrated - activates your phone's flash to communicate with other power users across an ocean (of people)
- Bigger icons on the buttons
- Some translation updates
This is a keyboard for your Android device that imitates a straight key, a device commonly used to send Morse Code. The straight key works like a simple switch, allowing the operator to close a circuit, and the length of time that the circuit is closed dictates the duration of the signal: short, producing a dot, or long, producing a dash.
There is only a single "SIGNAL" button which produces a dit when tapped quickly, or a dah when long-pressed, so your timing has to be just right!
Features two modes:
- Practice: tap the SIGNAL button for a dit, long-press for dah. After composing a character, tap the GAP button to "transmit" the character (short gap), or long-press to transmit the character and a space (medium gap).
- Realistic: same as practice mode, but now the system decides what is a dit and what is a dah based on how long you hold down the SIGNAL button. Gaps are inserted automatically between your signals. You can adjust the timing for your own fist in the menu.
Uses International Morse Code:
Other Morse Code standards coming soon!
Please note: for security, Morse Straight Key does not have permissions to access the network.
- any CAT enabled transceiver over Bluetooth, USB/Serial or with secure authentication over Network (with a PC component;
- multiple WebSDR servers around the globe.
- Works on any Android device, including smartphones, tablets and Google TV, with a minimum resolution of 320x240 and Android version 2.1 or higher (3.1 or higher for USB support);
- Works in both portrait and landscape modes;
- tuning through the rotary knob or by directly entering the frequency from a numeric keypad (in MHz);
- Up/Down buttons to tune with a preset step which depends on the selected band;
- 16 presets (including frequency, mode, info. For each of the 16 memories all parameters are saved (freq, alias, description, band, mode, etc);
- ON/OFF button. When off, the application is disconnected from the server/transceiver;
- select band from the pool of available ones;
- select operation mode (AM/ LSB/USB/CW);
- display: SWR in both graphical and text mode;
- possibility to change application font size to match any device or taste. Font size is then stored in the config file and displayed on the startup screen at next run;
- a FN key to extend the number of memories to 16 and add future functionality to some buttons;
- 16 Memories to store frequency, mode and text info;
- work in both portrait and landscape modes;
- UTC clock included in the interface;
The application is still under development, may hang or crash without a specific reason, so please be patient and send me your feedback and, why not, rate it if you like it (or even not).
More info on my web site or in the application help menu.
This application contain non-intrusive Ads, only when in offline mode.
Dan Toma - YO3GGX
- Hiển thị từ gợi ý.
- Học thói quen người dùng.
- Tự sửa lỗi.
- Nhiều giao diện đẹp khác nhau và không ngừng được bổ xung...
- Nhưng điểm nổi bật ở Quick Keyboard Việt không phải là những tính năng trên mà ở tính năng Slide. "Slide" cho phép lướt bàn phím để di chuyển con trỏ, còn có thể chọn text bằng cách lướt từ phím delete, cho phép sửa, xóa, cắt dán nhanh chóng.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/QuickKeyboardViet
Have you ever been frustrated by unfamiliar smartphone character input?
With "Handwriting Memo for Schedule St.", you can input characters by drawing them (Hand Writing) on the screen.
Paint apps and the like can yield a little bit of rough character input, but with "Handwriting Memo for Schedule St.", the character input line takes up half of the screen. This lets you enter large characters, and input detailed characters cleanly. Try hand writing with "Handwriting Memo".
◆Type small characters cleanly in the ample input area
Making the input area line larger allows clean input of small characters.
◆Cursive Writing is possible
Cursive writing is very fast.
It's very useful for practice cursive writing.
◆50 icons are included to insert into hand write memo
Not just handwriting. 50 icons have been prepared to insert into texts. By inlaying icons, you can make dynamic hand write notes. There are additional icons available for purchase as well. If the standard icons are insufficient, please try one of our various other icons.
◆Changeable wallpaper designs
You can change the wallpaper design of hand write notes. You can use different ones to suit your mood or purpose.
◆Hand Writing Note delivery to email or apps
You can attach hand write notes to email as an image, or send it to other applications. You can attach and send hand write letters packed with feelings via email.
◆Connect to Schedule Street appointments
By purchasing paid items such as the icon pack, you can use hand write notes as expanded info in the personal organizer app "Schedule St.". This will allow you to attach hand write notes to appointments with ease.
Android OS 2.3/3.0/3.1/3.2/4.0/4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4/5.0
[ELECOM Apps Web Site]
Choose the contact and write the message. Each time you click the widget your message will be sent.
• Customizable countdown timer before sending message to stop accidental tap.
• Add 1 or more contacts to each message.
• You can choose what text appears on the widget.
• Lots of different colors to distinguish your widgets.
• Optionally choose to save your text message in your phone's outbound sent items.
• Edit messages on the fly.
• Small 1 x 1 sized widget.
• NO advertising, banners etc.
• Let your spouse know that you're going to be home in 30min.
• Tell your boss that you are running 5min late
• Let your friend know that you are free to catchup.
• Write your own, you're free to decide!!
• Perform some home automation
NOTE: The words 'sent by Tap2Text' are automatically added to the end of each message. If you want to remove this simply purchase the 'Tap2Text Unlock' application from the store or use the in-app purchase button.
• Polish - Thanks Łukasz Siadaczka for providing
• How to add widget to Home screen
On home screen press "menu", then "add", click on "widgets" and choose "Tap2Text" from the list
(If you can't press add button for some reason, workaround is to press and hold any space on the home screen and a menu pops up)
On most of devices with Android 4.0 widget can be found under "Widgets" tab in app drawer
• Can't find Tap2Text in list of Widgets
Try to restart home launcher application (or device)
• Wrap text on Widget label
Use \n to add a newline into your widget label.
Feedback? Questions? Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll do my best to fix any bugs ASAP. I've tested this app extensively on a few different Android devices and versions, but there's always a chance things won't work perfectly on another device I haven't been able to test. Please let me know if you're having troubles, so I can investigate a fix for your particular device.
(attn. devs - the patented Delta II keyboard matrix can be licensed - see below*)
Big Buttons Keyboard also has bigger number & punctuation buttons, making EVERYTHING you type on your smartphone EASIER and more ACCURATE!
But the MAGIC is in the patented Delta II modified-QWERTY keyboard layout with large keys and is surprisingly FAST, ACCURATE & EXTREMELY quick-to-learn!!
Important - Big Buttons will NOT work until it is installed!! Press the blue & green BB icon, then press "Installation - Important" at the top of the menu and do both installation steps - it's easy.
A more powerful version of Big Buttons Keyboard is available - Big Buttons Keyboard DELUXE ($2.99) includes themes, voice-to-text microphone, word prediction, large cursor keys & more.
Note 1 - Big Buttons Keyboard is a secure app that requires no risky permissions to run.
Note 3 - If any download from the Android Market hangs, go to your: Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Market: Then Clear data and Clear cache. Then try to download again.
About the Delta II Keyboard Matrix
Skydiving equipment designers consider the user's muscle memory reflexes to make their products consistent and quick to learn & operate.
Chicago Logic uses the same muscle memory consideration to create a superior mobile keyboard having big, easy to read, accurate to press buttons - arranged in an ingenious layout that is learned almost immediately.
The patented Delta II tm modified QWERTY keyboard layout appeals to your muscle memory reflexes. Every letter is in proximity to where you already look and reach for it on your PC (QWERTY) keyboard.
The result? Your muscle memory reflexes cause you to learn and type on the new keyboard extremely fast.
Only with way fewer typos!!
Whether reaching for emergency handles on a parachute harness, or reaching for buttons on a keyboard - you want your muscle memory reflexes working with you, not against you.
Delta II - Born for Mobile.
Welcome to Big Buttons Keyboard for Android.
* Attention mobile developers, manufacturers, integrators - don't force impossibly small QWERTY on your customers. Give them a superior, proven mobile keyboard layout - designed for humans. License Delta II for use in smartphones, TV remotes, portable medical equipment, automobiles, aircraft cockpits, etc. Delta II is compatible with touch screens, hard button keyboards, next word predictors, swiper's, stylus, handicapped accessibility, senior citizens, and more. US Patent 7,658,562. Contact: email@example.com