My new music player. I feel its better than the other top popular players out there....and I tried mostly all of them. And the sensor is just the icing on the cake. I use the hammer feature as well a lot.
*** This app is 100% ads free ***
This music player uses a simple/clear user interface, divided into 3 tabs :
- Library : to browse your music by tags or folders (or to use the search tool)
- Player : to control the music playback (playing option like shuffle, loop, timer...), and to select the sensor mode required
- Tracklist : to manage track playing order
Free features :
- on-the-go drag'n drop playlist (drag your tracks from the Library directly to the Tracklist)
- auto playlist editing (save your Tracklist as a playlist, or load an existing one)
- library browsing by artist, genre, folders...
- equalizer, bass boost, virtualizer (android > 2.3)
- smart search bar
- home screen widget
- auto sensor selection
Paid features :
Powered by exclusive algorithms, sensor modes allow you to skip songs without using your screen.
Walking, dining, driving, partying : there is a sensor mode for every situations !
4 easy-to-access modes are available :
- Wave over : Wave your hand in front of your device (5cm max) to play/skip current song. Wave twice quickly to go back to previous track. Hold it 0.5s to pause. The proximity sensor we use is generally located around the device front speaker.
- Pocket : Lock the device, put in your pocket, slap it to skip current track.
- Hammer : Put the device on a surface like a table, hit the table to skip current song. WARNING: using the device loudspeaker can produce enough vibration to fire the action ! (you can adjust sensitivity if needed)
- Custom : In case you feel the need to use different sensor settings. Set wich sensors you want to enable, set sensitivty and your own action for each sensor events !
Please join the facebook page to ask questions, report bugs and request features ! (you can also use button in app context menu)
**** NEXT FEATURES ****
once required amount of money gathered, the next step is to add :
- refreshed user interface
- 10 bands equalizer + preamp control + presets (like poweramp)
- high quality playback
- crossfading/fading/gapless option
- more supported format
- optimization for NEON SIMD
**** ABOUT NEW PAID FEATURES ****
As I could have expected, lots of users are angry about recent changes in SMP...
So, for people who are either :
- without credit card
- in a country not supported by Google Play billing system
- not the "supportive" type
I've just rebuilt the last 100% free version, and put it on my server (url on SMP facebook page).
As I already said before, I can't spend much time on SMP anymore, and I'd like to pay a talented developer for advanced new features, and graphics designers to make the whole thing look nicer.
tags : music player, mp3, sensors, pocket, fun, proximity, wave over, equalizer, playlist, on-the-go, car, driving, walking
This SDcard Music player is developed for the original Android system (the basic Android Music app with your mobile SDcard), can bring you high-quality music playback experience.
- Browse and play your music by albums, songs, playlists by your SDcard storage
- An simple desktop widget for easy music play control.
- Smart Playlists for you to easy access your favorite and recent played songs.
Neutron provides the sophisticated UI with advanced controls for music playback. It is not easy or another 'pop' music player, it is developed for the audiophiles and those who really in love with music. Recommended for use with Hi-Fi/High-End audio hardware.
Hope you'll like Neutron and have fun with it!
* 32/64-bit audio processing for high quality HD audio.
* Audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit only), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey's Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (audio only), AVI (audio only), iTunes/Windows Media inclusive except DRM-protected, OPUS.
* Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
* Voice audio format: SPEEX.
* Streaming audio with metadata: M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM.
* Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL.
* LAN or WAN using CIFS/SMB as music source.
* Surround sound DSP (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E.).
* Crossfeed DSP (for better stereo music listening experience with headphones).
* Rumble Filter DSP (to protect speakers from overloading with frequencies below 20 Hz).
* Normalization (post EQ re-mastering of tracks).
* HQ 4-band parametric equalizer.
* Accurate gapless playback.
* Replay Gain.
* HQ Resampling with 2 modes: quality, audiophile.
* Dithering (to improve audio quality by eliminating quantization in signal).
* Phase Inversion.
* Forced Mono.
* Pitch and Tempo.
* Shuffle playback.
* Looped playback.
* Playlist management.
* Lyrics (.LRC files, metadata).
* CUE Sheet support (.CUE files, metadata).
* Media library grouping by: album, artist, genre, year.
* Additional Folder mode.
* Artist grouping by 'Album Artist' category.
* Unicode tags.
* Real-time multi-band spectrum analyzer.
* Real-time RMS bar.
* Master and Preamp digital volume adjustment.
* Movable to external SD Card.
* Album art (supported: PNG, JPG, BMP, incl. metadata from tags).
* Clock mode.
* Sleep timer: 15,30,45,60,90 minutes.
* Wake timer.
* Highly customizable through Settings.
* Interface languages: 中文 (繁体), 中文 (简体), 한국어, 日本語, Việt, ไทย, Deutsch, Italiano, Français, Español, ελληνικά, Português, Magyar, Polski, العربية.
* Smart CPU/Battery consumption.
* Platforms: ARMv7 + VFP, ARMv7 + NEON, x86 + SSE2 (Intel)
NEON VERSION (>25% faster):
SONY XPERIA Z:
If standard version is not starting try installing NEON version manually from Neutron's website.
Please use the dedicated forum or send e-mail to the developer for bug reporting. Your patience, help and participation is highly appreciated!
- 1GHz+ CPU (single, or multi-core).
- 480x800 or 480x480 screen resolution, or higher.
- !!! Please try the time limited Eval version before buying: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.neutroncode.mpeval
- All features of the application are thoroughly tested and working. Please use forum, or send e-mail to resolve the problem if you still unsure how to get desired behavior from Neutron.
- Lower than minimal specification of the hardware does not guarantee that application will operate fast enough!
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to save the Neutron database in /Android/data/com.neutroncode.mp folder.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: to auto-stop playback when phone starts ringing.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: to generate unique hardware/account key for the Licensing and Trial expiration. This information will be auto-deleted from the Licensing server in 1 month time.
- INTERNET: for the audio streaming feature of Neutron.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: for ringtone.
Bookmarks, variable speed playback, A-B repeat, equalizer, scrobbling, and more.
Supported audio formats : mp3, ogg, wav (pcm)
- Doesn't support MP3 files downloaded by TubeMate. See Q&A.
** if you've updated your phone to JellyBean (4.0 -> 4.1 or 4.1 -> 4.2):
Please uninstall and then reinstall Maple. (because Jellybean has a new file system)
Want to help translate to your language?
* Browse and play your audio by folders, playlists, albums, artists, and genres
* Tempo control (variable speed playback)
Change tempo from 0.25x to 4.00x with the same pitch
* Pitch control
Change pitch from -0.5 to +0.5 octave (-6.00 to +6.00 semitones)
* Auto playback history
* Sleep timer
* Selectable themes
* ICS lockscreen support
(requires android 4.0 and up)
and more ...
You can activate the following extra features by purchasing Unlocker.
* No banner ads
* Tempo from 0.25x to 5.00x
* Pitch from -2 to +2 octaves (-24.00 to +24.00 semitones)
* Bass Booster
* Reverb Presets (it doesn't work well on many devices)
to auto-stop audio playback when your phone starts ringing.
to save playlists and bookmarks
to get the real-time audio waveform for the visualizer. Look at the following link to get the details: http://developer.android.com/reference/android/media/audiofx/Visualizer.html
to prevent your device from sleeping during playback
for ads and Google Analytics
for volume control and sound effects
General Questions/Answers for Maple
Q. Cannot open MP3 files downloaded by TubeMate. Why?
A. The app doesn't support MP3 files downloaded by TubeMate (or other downloaders). They are not real MP3 files in many cases.
Q. Sound skipping during playback
A. Please increase the 'Audio Buffer Size' in the settings.
* General note about choosing the best audio buffer size
The bigger the audio buffer size, the lower the chance you will hear unexpected clicks in the audio when using a lot of processing power. But at the same a bigger audio buffer size also causes a higher latency.
Using a smaller audio buffer size gives you a lower latency, but then make sure your CPU can handle it, otherwise clicks may appear in your audio because the CPU can't process it all quick enough.
-- Sound Effects plugins --
* AM3D Audio Enhancer (http://www.am3d.com)
(Sound effect plugins will be sold separately through in-app purchase.)
(Currently these plugins can be purchased in Plus version only.)
jetAudio for Windows is the highest rated and most downloaded media player on CNET.COM and now you can listen to same high-quality sound on your Android phone using jetAudio.
It plays almost any type of digital music files you have (.wav, .mp3, .ogg, .flac, .m4a, .mpc, .tta, .wv, .ape, .mod, .spx, .wma* and more) and, it provides a very high quality sound with various effects and enhancements such as Wide, Reverb, X-Bass.
It comes with 32 equalizer presets that will provide a wide array of listening experience.
For those who would like to customize their own sound experience, it also allows 10/20 bands graphic equalizer and other advanced playback functions including playback speed control, crossfading, AGC and much more.
Free Basic version provides same features with Plus version except advertisements and some features.
To enjoy full features of jetAudio, please purchase Plus version.
-- Features for Plus version only --
* 20-bands graphic equalizer
* Tag Editor (MP3, FLAC, OGG, M4A)
* Display lyrics in tag (Unsynchronized lyrics)
* 2 lock screens
* 14 app widgets : 4x1 (#2), 4x2 (#3), 4x3 (#3), 4x4 (#3), 3x3, 2x2, 2x3
* Pitch shifter
* Precise playback speed control (50% ~ 200%)
* Light Gray/White theme for browser (Plus only)
* Grid mode for Artist/Song/Folder/Genre browser
* Adjust FF/REW interval
* Expanded notification bar (for JB)
* MIDI playback (using jetAudio WaveTable MIDI synthesizer engine)
-- Features for Basic/Plus version --
* Can choose between 3 List modes or 10 Grid modes for layout style
(In Basic version, layout style can be chosen in Album browser only)
* Find on YouTube
* Last.fm (requires official Last.fm app)
* X-Wide, Reverb, X-Bass sound effects
* AGC (automatic gain control) to avoid volume fluctuations between tracks
* Speed control from 50% to 200% (pitch adjusted)
* Crossfading, Gap-less playback
* Repeat A<->B
* Browser and play music by artits, albums, songs, playlists, genres and folders
* Balance/Volume control
* Sleep timer up to 24 hours
* Flick up to post what you're listening to on Facebook/Twitter
* Flick down to show Now Playing
* Flick left/right to play next/previous
* Lock screens
* Headset button control (Bluetooth headset)
- press to pause/resume
- double/triple press to play next/prev
- long press to mute or TTS (time, title)
* Bluetooth headphone button control
* Send track information via Bluetooth AVRCP 1.3
* Multi-select function (Delete/Add to playlist)
* Keep screen on, Lock orientation options
* Shake to play next/previous track
* Supporting formats:
MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC, M4A, MPC, TTA, WV, APE, MOD (module formats S3M, IT), SPX, AIFF
(WMA may not be supported on some devices. Please check your device specification for WMA support)
(If you want to localize jetAudio for your language, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
> Browse and play music by Albums,Artist,Genres,Songs or play from Folder
> Play-list management: supports adding entire songs of album, artist or genres by long-pressing(context menu) to play-list
> plays songs from folders
> Formats supported: mp3, ogg, flac, wma, m4a,aac (provided that your phone supports these formats)
> Podcast: adding new feed, download queuing and podcast player with proper control.
> Equalizer, Virtual, Reverberation and Bass Boost
> Send Audio files by Bluetooth.
> Lock Screen Widget (Android 4.0 and above)
music , MP3 , music player, player, song, podcast, download podcast, sound , audio , voice , podcatcher, equalizer, Bass boost
- 5 bands equalizer (from low bass to highs to enhance the quality of your songs)
- Audio player (directly available in the app)
- Unlimited access to your native music library (you can order your songs by album / songs / artist or playlist)
- Background play mode (to keep playing your songs while you consult other apps or while your device is in stand-by mode)
- Contextual Music search available by songs, album, artists and playlist
- 10 equalizer presets based on different music genres
- Double-clic option to quickly and easily reset the volume of the frequency filters
- Visible music progress bar for an easy navigation within the songs you're listening to
- “Repeat” function to keep listening to your songs over and over again (3-status button: repeat one song, repeat a whole playlist, no repetition)
- “Shuffle” function: plays your songs in a random order
- Media Bass volume control
- Vintage and refined design
- Professional sound rendering
- Simple and friendly user interface
- Visualizer window: one audio spectrum animation is provided with the app (like on the former Windows Media Player). You can display the visualizer in full-screen.
Options that can be unlocked via direct purchase or via the achievement of rewarded actions):
- BASS BOOST: to boost the volume of your bass like never before! (the bass boost level is editable)
- “SAVE” option to record your customized frequency presets
- Possibility to edit and/or delete your presets
- “FADE”: to ensure a smooth string of music
- “DUALSCREEN” option to display your equalizer on a second screen
- VISUALIZER to give birth to your sound: watch the sound move directly from your mobile, the way one used to with Windows Media Player
Rediscover your music thanks to the new equalizer app! Plug in your headphones or turn your speakers on, and listen to your songs as if you were in a studio. Enjoy volume at its best! Improve the quality of your sound! There’s nothing like a good equalizer to boost your parties or just boost your music listening experience.
The available music genre presets are:
TX Player is not only a video player but also a music player.
TX Player is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia files as well as discs , devices , and network streaming protocols .
TX Player for Android plays most local video and audio files , has a media library for audio and video files , and allows to browse folders directly .It has support for multi-track audio and subtitles . It supports auto-rotation , aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume and brightness .It also includes a widget for audio control , supports audio headsets control , cover art and a complete audio media library .
- Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder .
- Supports multi-core decoding .
- Can delete files from external storage(sdcard) on Android 4.4 KitKat .
- Can manually loaded subtitles .otf fonts .
- Selecting audio track on initial startup on some videos .
- Pause the music when someone is calling .
- Allow deletion of files , Change your audio ringtone , Change the audio volume .
- Support Almost all audio formats ：MP3 ，MP2 ，MP1 ，OGG ，WAV ，AIFF ，MIDI ，AAC ，AAC + ，3GP ，XM ，IT ，S3M ，MOD ，MTM ，UMX ，MO3 ，M4A ，OTA , APE , WV , TTA , MPC ，WMA ，FLAC , ALAC ...
- Support Almost all Video formats ：RMVB ,MKV , WM , WMV ,3G2 ,3GP , 3GP2 ,3GPP ,AMV ,ASF ,AVI ,DIVX ,DRC ,DV , F4V , FLV , GVI , GXF , ISO ,M1V ,M2V,M2T ,M2TS , M3U ,M3U8 , MOV , MP2V , MP4 , MP4V , MPE , MPEG , MPEG1 , MPEG2 , MPEG4 , MPG ,MPV2 , MTS , MTV , MXF , MXG , NSV , NUV , OGM , OGV , OGX , PS , REC , RM , TOD , TS , TTS , VOB , VRO , WEBM , WTV , XESC
Simple doesn't mean basic, and feature-filled doesn't mean slow or difficult to use; Clean Music combines an easy-to-use UI with a small amount of powerful features and meaningful customization options.
There's an in-app purchase to add a few extra features (playlists, scrobbling, and album artwork), but most users are satisfied with the free version.
WHAT'S IN THE FREE VERSION
☆ Take advantage of all the cool Android features: Gapless playback and notification controls on Android 4.1+, lockscreen controls and an equalizer on Android 4.0+, and integration with other apps on all Android versions.
☆ Specify exactly what you want to play by long-click selecting songs and folders. For example, loop a single song by long clicking it, clicking the play button, and turning repeat on. And/or shuffle all your music by long-clicking your music folder, tapping play, and shuffling.
☆ In a long song or audiobook, keep your place with Remember Position, and move around by tapping the numbers next to the seek bar.
☆ If order is important, and the file names are not already sorted, MetaSort them.
☆ Go to sleep to your music using the Sleep Timer.
☆ And search (even using Google Now's "listen to" command).
WHAT'S IN THE PRO VERSION
★ Save a selection of songs, or what you're listening to now, as a playlist.
★ Push what you're listening to Last.fm (using ScrobbleDroid), and they can recommend new music.
★ And show off your album artwork.
HOW TO HELP OUT
Interested in beta testing? Sign up at <https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/103751840755111332377>.
TinyPlayer, Folder Music Player, MortPlayer Audiobooks, Beam Player, NSPlayer
With this player you can create playlists and organize your folders by simply taking your phone or tablet without using the annoying system scan. You choose what to listen to without getting lost in the extensive research of your songs.
*** The features are numerous, including ***
- Formats supported: MP3, WAV, OGG, MID, MP4, M4A, 3GP, FLAC, AAC and some WMA files depends on the compression. (FLAC , AAC and WMA only for Android 3.1 or higher)
- Clearly hear the music, even off-screen
- Use of gestures with your finger to change songs (right and left), pause (double tap), start a song (double tap) and vary the volume (up and down)
- Hide playlist Side
- Add files, folders (including subfolders choice) and playlist to current playlist
- Remove the selected song, all songs or just the missing physical disk
- Load and save playlist
- Sort the playlist in different ways
- Quickly search for a song from the playlist
- Display the time remaining or time elapsed for a song by tapping on it - Loading all the ID3 information from MP3 files
- Display of the cover while listening the song
- Widgets of various sizes
- Oscilloscope (Android 2.3 or higher)
- Search Covers online
- Equalizer (Android 2.3 or higher)
- Queue of songs you like
- Long menus by tapping on a song
- Command/Send Track information to Bluetooth devices like car stereo or headsets
- A lot of other options...
*** Explanation of Permissions ***
All permits are used to the normal operation of the program without any complete collection of user information, in details:
- INTERNET to connect to the network for AdMob advertising and to unlock the FREE version;
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE for AdMob advertising;
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to save the cache and the playlist, and more on the SD;
- WAKE_LOCK to keep active the player during screen off when playback;
- RECORD_AUDIO to draw the oscilloscope;
- READ_PHONE_STATE and GET_ACCOUNTS to use donations.
All news will be displayed at the opening of the new version of the program once installed.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
- Cloudskipper 2.0 is designed for Android 4.0.3 & later.
- Earlier devices should still be able to use the old version
- all free, ad free <(^_^)>
** Full details coming soon
** camera: to use the LED camera light
lots - this is a work in progress
★ Anything else? Got ideas? Please tell us: email@example.com
♥ We respond to everyone!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
CLOUDSKIPPER MUSIC PLAYER
- swipe-based navigation
- create and edit playlists
- delete tracks, albums, etc.
- persistent mini-player
- intuitive UI
- NEW notification player (safe to use with no promo spam!)
- NEW audio ducking
- NEW thumb-happy UI
- controls fade out when not in use
- EQ - click for on/off, long press to open
- play / prev / next
- long press for rwd / ffwd
- loop & shuffle
- playback scrubber
- large album artwork
- playback controls
- Camera & LED flashlight
- on-screen volume & mute
- silent / vibrate toggle
- playlist count
- album artwork, track name, and artist
- play/pause, rewind, fast forward
- 1x1, 2x1, 4x1, 4x2, 4x4
We're Mike and Radley, a couple of music fans who build Android apps for a living. We wanted to build the most fun, efficient, hassle free music player we could imagine.
This player Has the features The Most Commonly used to start a playing very quickly.
The application also allows you to edit its CD covers in ID3 tag files and the data base of android. The jackets come from Google Image, the applciation lets you choose between 8 frames per jacket.
A widget is available and his size is customizable.
- Browse all music files from your smartphone by Artist / Album / Genre / Music
- Add all the music of an artist / album / genre to current playlist
- Edit the current playlist
- Automatic recording of the last playlist
- Saving the playlist with a custom name
- Control over the player buttons or bluetooth headset.
- Alternate color elements
- Choose a color theme
- Choose the number of columns to display.
- Select multiple tracks in the playlist
- Improving the speed of loading artists
- Contact form to suggest improvements
- New icon on the screen to go to the current playlist
- Prompt confirm before closing the application
- Exit the applicaiton with the "Back" button stops the playback, use "home" to reduce
- Complete change drawer navigation
News of version 2.3.1:
- A Widget!
- Russian language
- Spanish language
- One equalizer frequency!
- Improved route caching, data management ...
Russian translation by Glum Tikhon and icons by JF Tolaguera.
1. Fresh interface design;
2. Newly designed play control bar;
3. Song quality automatically adapts to the network environment;
4. Support for playlist synchronization in the cloud;
• Create new playlists from the menu and long press files and playlists for more options.
• Tap the player screen to change visualization modes
• Tap waveforms in channel viewer to mute channels
• Long press waveforms in channel view to solo channels
• Swipe to open subsong selection drawer
Warning: problems reported on Nexus 10.
• Channel viewer doesn't work with Adlib modules
Ideas and requested enhancements:
• Persistent replay information after stop
• Format support: .MO3, .MT2
• Switch to player from playlist instead of using notification
• Option to add playing module to playlist
• Add ZX Spectrum music formats stp, pt2, pt3
• Asynchronous module listing
• Recursive directory playing option
• Hidden pattern explorer
• Comment/sample text viewer
• Some kind of module download assistant
• Export module as ringtone
• Be able to play from network/cloud-based storage
• Be able to play from zip archives
• Fix bugs listed above
* 2 Beautiful themes, Dark and Light
* Lightweight and easy-to-use player on your Android device
* Equalizer built in with 10 presets and Bass Boost to enjoy your music the way you want
* External Equalizer support to bring in the good stuff from more advanced equalizers
* Fast music browsing or by Albums, Artists, and Songs
* Powerful Folder browsing for easy access to downloaded music
* Tab management, to customize the way you browse music
* Playlist management, add songs to an existing or new playlist, rearrange and remove songs
* Flexible Now Playing queue, rearrange and remove songs, save to new playlist, add to or import from existing playlists
* Recently Added and Top Rated playlists, rate your songs from 0 to 5.0 stars
* Music tag editing right from your device
* Music management, delete music from your device by long clicking songs in the Album Songs View or All Songs Category
* Search music by Albums, Artists, and Songs
* Standard playback controls
* Headset controls
* Android notification for quick playback controls
* Small and Large App Widgets for your home screen
* Lock screen controls for Android 4.0 and up
Long press Playlists, Albums and Songs for additional options
Move around songs in your current playlist with drag and drop
Stay tuned for new features including:
Album art downloading
Simple music visualization
And much more!
More from developer
You will find the player and then see the artist and track name, and the album cover too. A pause/play button allows you to interrupt the audio stream. You can enjoy it in 3G and Wi-Fi mode. Simple and reliable, this app is just the best way to stay tuned to Club & Dance!
You can now discover, and listen to your funklopedik webradio anywhere, as soon as you've got an internet connexion! Rare funk, rare grooves, disco gems, old school rap and Washington DC GoGo are just a few seconds of yours!. Download, connect, listen us an enjoy!
L’application Radio Crash Dance vous permet de :
Ecouter la webradio 24/24 ainsi que Radio Crash Dance Québec avec les même émission mais 6 heure plus tard
Contacter la radio par mail très rapidement.
Accéder au site web de la radio directement depuis ton téléphone