• Manages data for one or more vehicles.
• Calculates and plots average gas mileage.
• Calculates and plots monthly totals for gas purchased and distance driven.
• Stores all data on the device – doesn’t use your data plan.
• Can import/export your data to CSV files on your sdcard.
• Share the CSV files with other Apps for cloud backup! (Dropbox, e-mail, etc.)
• Share statistics as an HTML report file.
• Totally FREE!! No ads!
• Open source
Selectable units of measurement - can calculate:
• miles per gallon (MPG)
• kilometers per liter (KM/L)
• liters per 100 kilometers (L/100KM)
• miles per imperial gallon (UK MPG) – from miles and liters.
• miles per imperial gallon (UK MPG) – from kilometers and liters.
• kilometers per gallon (KPG)
Selectable data entry mode – when adding fuel data, choose which values to enter:
• Enter Total Cost and Fuel Amount, FillUp will calculate Fuel Price
• Enter Fuel Price and Total Cost, FillUp will calculate Fuel Amount
• Enter Fuel Price and Fuel Amount, FillUp will calculate Total Cost
We’re always looking to improve - have a problem, suggestion or comment? E-mail it to email@example.com or post a review.
Source code: https://github.com/wdkapps/FillUp
Summary: gas mileage log, gas mileage tracker, gas mileage calculator, fuel economy tracker, fuel economy calculator, fuel economy log, fuel use log, gasoline log.
* Expenditure on fuel per mile
* Cost per passenger
* Total cost of a route
* How much does it take to go that route
* Total distance of trip
* Route indications with Google Maps directions
* Google maps route
We hope you enjoy.
Requirements: Android 2.3 or higher
★★★★★ "This app gave me a way to track mpg, costs, and frequency of fuel stops. Using the data, I have improved my mpg by changing my driving techniques. It does everything I want it to do."
★★★★★ "Great app for keeping track of mileage, fuel and car maintenance."
★★★★★ "Love this app! Tracks info. That I need. I love the fact that I can email myself a report! Great app!!"
★★★★★ "Works great. No problems. I like the cost per mile info and the efficiency per octane. Very helpful."
If you need assistance to import data from another app, we have a self explanatory guide within the app, or you could reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fuel Buddy is your complete car maintenance tool. It serves as your vehicle’s mileage tracker as well as its maintenance, service, repair and expense log. It provides the right amount of information in a simple and non-cluttered manner. The user interface is designed for ease of use. The app helps you save cash by keeping track of your mileage, fuel economy, car service costs, car service reminders, car expenses, finding cheap gas stations around you, etc. Never worry about losing your data with the scheduled backup feature.
Some of the highlights of Fuel Buddy are:
1) Add gas mileage, service related costs and other expenses in as few as three clicks
2) Various statistics and graphs available to track mileage, improve fuel economy, find running costs, etc
3) Multiple vehicles supported
4) Set alerts for car service reminders by mileage or date
5) Maintain Trip Logs
6) Capture gas receipts, service receipts and expense receipts at the time of fill up or later, and then email them from the app
7) Email your fill ups and gas fuel mileage logs directly from the app
8) The only service and fuel log that allows you to schedule weekly, monthly and quarterly backups of your gas mileage logs onto the cloud so that you never lose your data.
9) Fuel Buddy supports voice input. So now you can speak and enter values for a fill up.
10) Find cheap gas/fuel prices around you or by city/state/zip (Data provided by GasBuddy - http://m.gasbuddy.com, data may not be available for all regions)
11) The only fuel log that lets you track your car's fuel economy by Octane, Fuel Brand and Filling Station
12) Multiple settings available to track your fill up (kilometer, mile, litre, gallon (US), gallon (UK), km/l, l/100kms, mpg(US), mpg(UK))
13) Gas mileage logs can be exported and imported as CSV files to phone memory (internal or external) or onto Google Drive
14) Supports partial fill ups
15) Highly customizable screens
Besides giving details for each trip and your car service costs and expenses, Fuel Buddy also calculates statistics such as Distance Traveled Between Fill ups, Average Fuel Efficiency to date, Average Price/Quantity, Fuel Economy by Octane, Fuel Efficiency by Fuel Brand, Fuel Economy by Filling Station, Gas Consumption by mile, Gas Consumption by day, Service Cost by kilometer, Service Cost by day, Expenses by distance, Expenses by day, etc. These statistics can be viewed as graphs to track performance.
Besides acting as your vehicle’s mileage tracker, Fuel Buddy lets you track your vehicle's maintenance and service related costs and also keeps a log of all other car expenses. Thus making it the ultimate car maintenance and car management app. The app can also alert you when a car service is due.
Fuel Buddy lets you email your mileage/fuel logs along with your fuel receipts, or you could also export and import all data to your Google Drive account or your phone memory for viewing later or as backup. Data imported onto your Google drive account can be downloaded into Fuel Buddy on another device. Scheduled weekly, monthly or quarterly backups can also be created so that you never lose your logs.
Please feel free to write to us at email@example.com.
Icons by Glyphish (glyphish.com)
Track and log your mileage, fuel consumption, maintenances, services and costs of your car or motorbike and know exactly how much your car costs. FuelLog calculates a lot of useful statistics like fuel consumption and economy (e.g. mpg or l/100km) of your car or other vehicle, total cost and mileage, average cost per distance or gas amount, average cost per month, year and driven distances, expenses and a lot more. Everything is managed in a nice-looking and very easy to use interface.
Track all kind of costs and maintenances/services like for example monthly insurance, daily bridge toll, yearly taxes, services, car parts, parking costs, oil or tyre changes, and a lot more... (limited to 15 entries in the free version)
FuelLog is probably the first and only app in this category that supports also electric cars using kWh, CNG cars using kg or gge and other vehicles with an hour meter!
6 different nice-looking graphical charts show the fill ups (only Android 2.1 and newer)
Use the included calculator to calculate costs, used/needed fuel volumes and distances for your next trip or the daily way to work with your car, based on the automatically gathered statistical data.
Of course FuelLog supports multiple cars and it is usable in every country because it supports and converts Kilometre/Miles, Litres/Gallons(US)/Gallons(UK), mpg/l/100km defined individually per vehicle and every known currency.
The stored fill ups and costs can be exported as a *.csv file for further calculations on your computer or just to be saved as a backup on your sdcard. If you have stored your gas purchases and maintenances/services on the computer or if you want to restore a previous backup, you can import the data in FuelLog (only FuelLogPro). If you have problems importing your data or if you want to convert an export from another App, from the iPhone or from a website, just send me an email, I will help you!
The user interface is very easy to use, intuitive, clear and simple and informative, nice and "android-like".
* French (Thanks to Sébastien Besançon)
* Dutch (Thanks to Willem Ebbers)
(Let me know if you would like to help to translate it)
* Tracking fill-ups
* Tracking maintenances, services, costs, expenses (limited to 15 entries in the free version)
* Multiple vehicles supported (only two, unlimited in FuelLogPro)
* A lot of useful statistics
* 6 different Graphs
* Partial fill ups
* Total odometer reading or trip mileage input
* Possibility to input fill up in different volume unit measurement (useful for UK people)
* Export/Import (only FuelLogPro)
Planned Features for upcoming versions (some of them maybe only in FuelLogPro):
* Maintenance reminders
* Additional statistics
* Other Import and Export formats
* Lots of minor improvements
* Additional languages
Supported Android versions:
1.5: Not supported
1.6: Supported, but no graphs
2.1 - 2.3.4: Fully supported
3.0/3.1: Supported, but not optimized for such large screens
Used rights on the device:
* Storage: used for exporting data to the SD card
* Network communication: used for ads in the free version FuelLog
Get the "FuelLogPro License Key" if you want to use following additional top features or just to support the developer.
Additional Features in the Pro version:
* Unlimited Graphs
* Unlimited cost entries
* Unlimited cars
* Export / Import functionality
* Note field for text per fill up
* Coming more soon...
Please write me an email if you have any problems, questions or feature requests. I can not answer on comments in the market.
News on twitter: @FuelLogAndroid
Google+ Page: http://plus.google.com/107900002149949697182
fuel, gas, petrol, car, vehicle, motorbike, maintenance, service, mpg, kwh, graphs, charts, mileage, expenses, purchases, fill-up, costs, calculator, Benzin, Treibstoff, Fahrzeug, Auto
Fuel book is a simple program to record refueling operations
and to make statistical evaluation.
It is used internationally.
All units are user-definable.
It is still in the testing phase.
Hints, bug reports and suggestions for improvement are welcome.
gas, petrol, refuel, Diesel, refueling, tank, tank managers, gasoline,
Fuel mileage, liters, vehicle, car,
Fuel prices, fuel costs, fuel costs, fuel consumption
30-day trial. To keep it, please install GasLog Unlock Key for only US$0.99
• Track vehicle gas mileage or fuel economy, i.e. MPG, L/100km, KM/L, or KPG
• Comprehensive statistics, including MPG, mileage, fuel price, fuel cost, CO2 emission etc.
• Line charts and bar charts for MPG, fuel price, etc.
• Official US government fuel economy ratings, and is converted to measurement in your country
• Data backup & restore
• Transfer data between GasLog and TripLog
• Support units of measure, date format, and currencies in USA, Canada, UK, Australia, South Africa, and other 20 countries.
• Excellent customer support. We reply to all emails.
- Easy and clean design
- Mileage log (track your fill-ups, costs, fuel economy, partial fillups, gps location)
- Vehicle management - costs
- Multiple vehicles
- Useful statistics (total statistics, fill-ups, costs, average, fuel economy stats)
- Distance unit: kilometres, miles
- Fuel unit: litres, us gallons, imperial gallons
- Import/Export to SD (CSV)
- Show your fill-ups on Google Map
- Charts (fuel consumption, fuel costs, monthly costs...)
- Dropbox Backup
- Google Drive Backup
- Reminders (date, odo counter)
NOW PRO FEATURES ARE FREE (no ads!):
Dropbox Sync (official API)
Auto-sync with Dropbox (while adding fill-ups or costs)
Google Drive Backup (official APIv2)
Auto-sync with Google Drive (while adding fill-ups or costs)
Shortcut (widget) for faster fill-ups adding
Costs module you can track other expenses of your car (not only fuel)
Cost stats - you can define your own category (like service, maintenance, insurance, wash, parking...)
Summary and each category stats
Cost charts (fuel vs other costs, categories, total montly costs)
Donation to author :)
Official site: http://fuel.io
DriverDiary is compatible on all devices running Android 2.1 and up including tablets. It has an unsurpassed feature list in the free version, including unlimited vehicles and records and import/export/backup functionality. Where other apps limit you and charge, DriverDiary is fully functional and UNLIMITED for FREE! We believe that the data you enter is yours and you should be able to export it, back it up and do whatever you want with it whenever you want without having to pay an additional charge to get to it.
The Pro version adds additional unique features like Sync, attaching files and importing recalls, TSBs and factory maintenance. DriverDiary Pro is the FIRST AND ONLY vehicle tracking app on Android to offer the ability to Sync your data between a remote server and multiple Android devices as well as importing factory vehicle data. Search DriverDiary Pro in Google Play!
If you encounter any bugs or errors, please email us or use the "Report" button so we can attempt to resolve the issue before leaving a bad rating and/or a bug report in the comments. We can't reply to the comments to help you or notify you when the bug is fixed. We fix bugs quickly when they arise and we want you to contact us. We pride ourselves on our customer service and quick response times.
***DriverDiary does not request strange or unnecessary permissions. Please read below to learn about the permissions DriverDiary requests.
-Enter fill ups, maintenance, expenses and parts
-Track unlimited vehicles (cars, trucks, motorcycles, etc)
-Add drivers and assign them to a vehicle
-Import/Export CSV data
-Backup and restore data to SD card
-Use main or trip odometer
-All standard unit of measure options (MPG, km/L, L/100km, etc)
-Selectable odometer and unit of measure per vehicle
-Selectable distance and volume units per vehicle and fill up (miles\liters, km\gallons)
-Exclude partial fill-ups from calculations
-Exclude fill-ups from average
-Add/Edit/Delete all list items (service types, expense types, etc)
-Comprehensive stats and charts on your vehicles
-Basic trip tracking
-Dark and light themes
-Install to SD Card (Android 2.2+)
†Service reminders use your devices built in alarm manager and NOT a constantly running background service. DriverDiary is resource and battery friendly!
*INTERNET - Used for ads in the FREE VERSION and the Syncing feature in the PRO VERSION
*READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Used for creating backups and exporting data to your SD card in all versions.
*ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used to check your network connection for the Syncing feature in the PRO VERSION ONLY. This permission is not used at all in the FREE VERSION.
*RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Used for setting the alarm manager to notify DriverDiary when it should trigger a reminder alert in all versions or do an automatic backup in the PRO VERSION.
*ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION, ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION – Used for populating location addresses and other location fields in the PRO VERSION.
*READ_GSERVICES, MAPS_RECEIVE – Used for displaying fill ups and trips on Google Maps in the PRO VERSION.
*GET_ACCOUNTS - Used for connecting to Google Drive in the PRO VERSION
Please leave a review for DriverDiary if you download it and use it. Let others know what you think!
Any comments or suggestions for future versions, please email us and let us know! We want your feedback!
This app is acar fuel log.
Driver Diary fuel mileage tracker
This app will help you to calculate:
- fuel consumption of your car;
- fuel cost and fuel volume, necessary for trip;
- distance, which you can drive after refueling.
Different units - mpgUS, mpgImp, km/l, l/100km etc.
Usability is the main feature of the application.
Install “Fuel Calculator” for simplification of fuel calculations.
Key words: fuel economy, consumption, trip
Log activities, manage and keep track of your vehicles: Fillups, Fuel Mileage (a.k.a. Gas Mileage or Fuel Economy), Maintenance, Services, Expenses and Trips
You can keep records of your cars, trucks or even your bikes; and have all of them under control.
* Very clean, modern and user-friendly interface.
* Very easy and painless data entry.
* Support for recording fill-ups, services, expenses and trips (business, personal, etc).
* Support for logging the specification of your vehicle parts.
* Gas mileage (a.k.a. fuel economy or fuel mileage) calculation with multiple units support: MPG, gal/100mi, mi/L, km/gal, L/100km, km/L
* Multiple vehicles support.
* Powerful searching and filtering.
* Thorough statistics for your vehicle.
* Time and mileage based service reminders: Engine Oil, Air Filter, etc
* Geographical location (GPS) support.
* Social support, and sharing activities on Facebook and Twitter.
* Automatic monthly data backups.
* Move to SD-Card support (Android 2.2 and later).
* Sharing statistical charts on Facebook and Twitter.
* Localized and translated into: German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Danish, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Greek, Slovak. More to come...
* Quick access to the most important information by home screen widgets: Console, Service Reminders, Predictions, Fuel Efficiency and Fuel Price.
* Home screen shortcuts: New FillUp, New Service, New Expense and New Trip.
* Full-screen charts for visualizing fill-ups, services, expenses and trips.
* Data import from various mobile apps: Auto 3in1, AutoMobile, Car Care, FuelLog, Gas Cubby, Mileage, MPG, My Cars, Road Trip, TealAuto, Trip Cubby, Trip and Trip Deluxe, Vehicle Manager
* Data import from various websites: Fuelly.com, FuelFrog.com, SpritMonitor.de, TrackYourGasMileage.com
* Manual and more frequent automatic data backups.
* Export records to Excel compatible CSV and browser viewable HTML formats.
* Export statistics to Excel compatible CSV and browser viewable HTML formats.
HOW TO UPGRADE TO PRO? Purchase aCar PRO Unlocker app from Google Play Store to unlock the PRO features (see "More apps").
- Bugs? Issues? Contact us from inside the app! Don't post the bugs here!
- Questions? Read FAQ! Contact us if needed.
- Need more info? Refer to website!
-Accounting information on refueling, repairs and other types of expenses
-The calculation of fuel efficiency in different units (mpg, liters per 100 km, etc)
-A variety of different statistics
-Counting the cost of ownership of the vehicle
-Many different charts
-Support for multiple vehicles/cars
-Reminders of the required expense or service
-SD Export/Import in xml
-Import \ export to SD in csv format
-Import \ export to DropBox in XML. Can be used for various purposes, including for the exchange of data between devices (the process is completely manual, in the plans - automation).
-Ability to transfer the application to the SD
Other mileage tracking calculators require you to add entries every time you fill up and if you forget, it is difficult to catch up. Gas Mileage is different, just remember to reset your trip odometer every time you fill up your tank and then add entries when you remember.
*** Features ***
- Enter and display values in any common unit
- List of fill-ups are color coded based on the mileage
- Supports as many vehicles as you like
- Icons for each of your vehicles
- Shows your best mileage, average mileage, worst mileage and the last mileage you entered
- Easily edit, delete or update any of your fill-ups
- Add notes to fill-ups and view them later
To start using the application,
1 - Fill-up your car and reset your trip odometer. Do not enter a reading.
2 - Next time you fill-up your car, enter the amount of fuel you added and the distance you have driven, then reset your trip odometer.
3 - To enter a fill-up in the application, select your vehicle from the dropdown and press to add button in the upper right.
If you ever forget to reset your trip odometer when you fill up, just do it next time.
If you have multiple vehicles, manage them using the menu and select the current vehicle in the dropdown. Icons make it easy to distinguish between vehicles.
To edit or delete any previous fill-ups, long press on them to bring up a menu. Fill-ups with notes will have a note icon. Just tap the note icon to view the note.
*** Permissions ***
The app uses Flurry Analytics (http://www.flurry.com) to track anonymous usage statistics and error reports. This requires a network connection to send the data and access to your coarse location to track which countries the app is being used in. It does not track or send any personal data.
use in a 2-cycle engine of a given oil/gas mix ratio.
tags: ratio,Petrol/Oil Mixture Ratio, Gas, Gasoline,
golf carts, motorcycles, snowmobiles, blowers, chainsaws,
tillers, rotary plows, utility tractors, commercial two cycle carts,
garden tools, motor scooters, motor skates
There are built-in values set for MPG for a handful of cars. If you notice that your car is not listed in the application, it is very simple to manually input your own MPG, which gives you better accuracy in gas cost calculation! To do this, simply select the 'manual' option (which is enabled by default) to calculate your gas cost for an entire trip.
Instructions on how to use this application:
1) By default, the calculation is based on the metric system. If you would like to use imperial, simply mark the checkbox labeled "US" and click the "Reset" button. If you would like to revert back to metric, uncheck the checkbox labeled "US" and click the "Reset" button.
2) After you have selected which input method to use:
Imperial - Gas is in dollars/gallon ($/g), distance is in miles (mi)
Metric - Gas is in cents/liter (¢/L), distance is in kilometers (km)
MPG is the same for both (miles per gallon). The calculator will automatically convert to the appropriate values if you choose to use the metric system.
3) Click the "Calculate" button to find your total (approximate) cost for the trip!
Our goal is to become the #1 app for all of your driving needs. Stay tuned for future updates which will bring new and innovative features to make your life in the car easier (while saving you a little money!)
*Main screen includes current economy and average for the selected vehicle as well as all your fillup input. No menu selections to do a fillup.
*View all fillups for each vehicle on a list view.
*View all fillup locations and price on a map view using GPS data.
*Back up data to your SD card and export CSV report data to Excel.
*Automatic backups with Plus version.
*Share your fillup information using social media with Plus version.
*Use EPA Vehicle database to simplify input of vehicles.
*Use many units including: MPG, km/l, Miles per imperial gallon, Litre per 100km, Gallons per 100mi and even pounds of CO2/mile.
*Create PDF reports by vehicle over custom date ranges, display them on your phone and email them.
*Display Statistics for any or all vehicles over any date range.
*Display graphs of efficiency or gas price data for any or all vehicles over any date range and compare your MPG with the EPA vehicle database. (Plus Feature)
*Synchronize vehicles between more than one phone and store data on the cloud. (Plus Feature)
*Select fuel Octane from many options.
Please email me with bugs or suggestions!
Then this is the app for you! Quick and easy you enter the current gas- and E85-price. Then, with a key press, the app calculates the most cost-effective option based on your measured average milage/consumption for the both fuel-types. It also presents the cost per mile/km for both fuel-types and how much you save - of course in your local currency worldwide.
You can save money depending on your vehicle’s mileage/consumption of the different fuel-types and the price relation between them. First the consumption: E85 has approximately 30% less energy, but a 30% mileage/consumption difference is not valid for most cars. Also, your driving skills and the way the car is used (for example mostly in the city) is an important factor. So, make sure you have a good value of your vehicle’s fuel mileage/consumption that represents how you use it. Then the price: Ethanol prices fluctuate on a different cycle than gasoline, meaning that ethanol is sometimes more than 30% cheaper but sometimes not. E85 or Gas will let you know if the price difference is enough to offset the difference in fuel mileage/consumption.
E85 or Gas also features a "Fuel Consumption/Economy Manager". With the manager you can keep track of your vehicle’s fuel mileage/consumption under different conditions, for example urban or city. Any number of stored values can then be used to calculate an average that automagically will be inserted in the calculator. An important feature is that you can choose which values that shall be included in the average. This makes it possible to adapt the average value to the future use of your car, e.g. if you after refueling will drive mostly in an urban environment you would select only urban fuel mileages/consumptions. Another good use case is where you create your own unique combined fuel mileage/consumption value, for example four city-recorded values, two extra urban-recorded values and one highway-recorded value.
* US units: mile, gallon, MPG
* EU units: km, litre, l/100km
* SE units: mil, liter, l/100km
* Local (your country) currency
* Fuel Consumption/Economy Manager - a tool to get a realistic fuel consumption/mileage value
Keywords: e85, gas, gasoline, ethanol, calculator, flexifuel, flexi fuel, flex fuel, flexible fuel, biopower, BioPower, eco, eco-driving, multifuel, consumption, mileage, fuel manager, fuel mileage, fuel economy
Convert between household units at the touch of a button. Works with standard U.S. and Metric units.
Please Note, we've been getting many people questioning why you can't convert some units, e.g. Grams to Teaspoons. The reason is simple, it's impossible. You cannot convert a unit of mass to a unit of volume and vice versa. It's like asking, how many feet are in a pound?