• Manages data for one or more vehicles.
• Calculates and plots average gas mileage.
• Calculates and plots monthly totals for gas purchased and distance driven.
• Stores all data on the device – doesn’t use your data plan.
• Can import/export your data to CSV files on your sdcard.
• Share the CSV files with other Apps for cloud backup! (Dropbox, e-mail, etc.)
• Share statistics as an HTML report file.
• Totally FREE!! No ads!
• Open source
Selectable units of measurement - can calculate:
• miles per gallon (MPG)
• kilometers per liter (KM/L)
• liters per 100 kilometers (L/100KM)
• miles per imperial gallon (UK MPG) – from miles and liters.
• miles per imperial gallon (UK MPG) – from kilometers and liters.
We’re always looking to improve - have a suggestion or comment? E-mail it to email@example.com or post a review.
Source code: https://github.com/wdkapps/FillUp
Summary: gas mileage log, gas mileage tracker, gas mileage calculator, fuel economy tracker, fuel economy calculator, fuel economy log, fuel use log, gasoline log.
Log activities, manage and keep track of your vehicles: Fillups, Fuel Mileage (a.k.a. Gas Mileage or Fuel Economy), Maintenance, Services, Expenses and Trips
You can keep records of your cars, trucks or even your bikes; and have all of them under control.
* Very clean, modern and user-friendly interface.
* Very easy and painless data entry.
* Support for recording fill-ups, services, expenses and trips (business, personal, etc).
* Support for logging the specification of your vehicle parts.
* Gas mileage (a.k.a. fuel economy or fuel mileage) calculation with multiple units support: MPG, gal/100mi, mi/L, km/gal, L/100km, km/L
* Multiple vehicles support.
* Powerful searching and filtering.
* Thorough statistics for your vehicle.
* Time and mileage based service reminders: Engine Oil, Air Filter, etc
* Geographical location (GPS) support.
* Social support, and sharing activities on Facebook and Twitter.
* Automatic monthly data backups.
* Move to SD-Card support (Android 2.2 and later).
* Sharing statistical charts on Facebook and Twitter.
* Localized and translated into: German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Danish, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Greek, Slovak. More to come...
* Quick access to the most important information by home screen widgets: Console, Service Reminders, Predictions, Fuel Efficiency and Fuel Price.
* Home screen shortcuts: New FillUp, New Service, New Expense and New Trip.
* Full-screen charts for visualizing fill-ups, services, expenses and trips.
* Data import from various mobile apps: Auto 3in1, AutoMobile, Car Care, FuelLog, Gas Cubby, Mileage, MPG, My Cars, Road Trip, TealAuto, Trip Cubby, Trip and Trip Deluxe, Vehicle Manager
* Data import from various websites: Fuelly.com, FuelFrog.com, SpritMonitor.de, TrackYourGasMileage.com
* Manual and more frequent automatic data backups.
* Export records to Excel compatible CSV and browser viewable HTML formats.
* Export statistics to Excel compatible CSV and browser viewable HTML formats.
HOW TO UPGRADE TO PRO? Purchase aCar PRO Unlocker app from Google Play Store to unlock the PRO features (see "More apps").
- Bugs? Issues? Contact us from inside the app! Don't post the bugs here!
- Questions? Read FAQ! Contact us if needed.
- Need more info? Refer to website!
30-day trial. To keep it, please install GasLog Unlock Key for only US$0.99
• Track vehicle gas mileage or fuel economy, i.e. MPG, L/100km, KM/L, or KPG
• Comprehensive statistics, including MPG, mileage, fuel price, fuel cost, CO2 emission etc.
• Line charts and bar charts for MPG, fuel price, etc.
• Official US government fuel economy ratings, and is converted to measurement in your country
• Data backup & restore
• Transfer data between GasLog and TripLog
• Support units of measure, date format, and currencies in USA, Canada, UK, Australia, South Africa, and other 20 countries.
• Excellent customer support. We reply to all emails.
Other mileage tracking calculators require you to add entries every time you fill up and if you forget, it is difficult to catch up. Gas Mileage is different, just remember to reset your trip odometer every time you fill up your tank and then add entries when you remember.
*** Features ***
- Enter and display values in any common unit
- List of fill-ups are color coded based on the mileage
- Supports as many vehicles as you like
- Icons for each of your vehicles
- Shows your best mileage, average mileage, worst mileage and the last mileage you entered
- Easily edit, delete or update any of your fill-ups
- Add notes to fill-ups and view them later
To start using the application,
1 - Fill-up your car and reset your trip odometer. Do not enter a reading.
2 - Next time you fill-up your car, enter the amount of fuel you added and the distance you have driven, then reset your trip odometer.
3 - To enter a fill-up in the application, select your vehicle from the dropdown and press to add button in the upper right.
If you ever forget to reset your trip odometer when you fill up, just do it next time.
If you have multiple vehicles, manage them using the menu and select the current vehicle in the dropdown. Icons make it easy to distinguish between vehicles.
To edit or delete any previous fill-ups, long press on them to bring up a menu. Fill-ups with notes will have a note icon. Just tap the note icon to view the note.
*** Permissions ***
The app uses Flurry Analytics (http://www.flurry.com) to track anonymous usage statistics and error reports. This requires a network connection to send the data and access to your coarse location to track which countries the app is being used in. It does not track or send any personal data.
DriverDiary is compatible on all devices running Android 2.1 and up including tablets. It has an unsurpassed feature list in the free version, including unlimited vehicles and records and import/export/backup functionality. Where other apps limit you and charge, DriverDiary is fully functional and UNLIMITED for FREE! We believe that the data you enter is yours and you should be able to export it, back it up and do whatever you want with it whenever you want without having to pay an additional charge to get to it.
The Pro version adds additional unique features like Sync, attaching files and importing recalls, TSBs and factory maintenance. DriverDiary Pro is the FIRST AND ONLY vehicle tracking app on Android to offer the ability to Sync your data between a remote server and multiple Android devices as well as importing factory vehicle data. Search DriverDiary Pro in Google Play!
If you encounter any bugs or errors, please email us or use the "Report" button so we can attempt to resolve the issue before leaving a bad rating and/or a bug report in the comments. We can't reply to the comments to help you or notify you when the bug is fixed. We fix bugs quickly when they arise and we want you to contact us. We pride ourselves on our customer service and quick response times.
***DriverDiary does not request strange or unnecessary permissions. Please read below to learn about the permissions DriverDiary requests.
-Enter fill ups, maintenance, expenses and parts
-Track unlimited vehicles (cars, trucks, motorcycles, etc)
-Add drivers and assign them to a vehicle
-Import/Export CSV data
-Backup and restore data to SD card
-Use main or trip odometer
-All standard unit of measure options (MPG, km/L, L/100km, etc)
-Selectable odometer and unit of measure per vehicle
-Selectable distance and volume units per vehicle and fill up (miles\liters, km\gallons)
-Exclude partial fill-ups from calculations
-Exclude fill-ups from average
-Add/Edit/Delete all list items (service types, expense types, etc)
-Comprehensive stats and charts on your vehicles
-Basic trip tracking
-Dark and light themes
-Install to SD Card (Android 2.2+)
†Service reminders use your devices built in alarm manager and NOT a constantly running background service. DriverDiary is resource and battery friendly!
*INTERNET - Used for ads in the FREE VERSION and the Syncing feature in the PRO VERSION
*READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Used for creating backups and exporting data to your SD card in all versions.
*ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used to check your network connection for the Syncing feature in the PRO VERSION ONLY. This permission is not used at all in the FREE VERSION.
*RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Used for setting the alarm manager to notify DriverDiary when it should trigger a reminder alert in all versions or do an automatic backup in the PRO VERSION.
*ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION, ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION – Used for populating location addresses and other location fields in the PRO VERSION.
*READ_GSERVICES, MAPS_RECEIVE – Used for displaying fill ups and trips on Google Maps in the PRO VERSION.
*GET_ACCOUNTS - Used for connecting to Google Drive in the PRO VERSION
Please leave a review for DriverDiary if you download it and use it. Let others know what you think!
Any comments or suggestions for future versions, please email us and let us know! We want your feedback!
This app is acar fuel log.
Driver Diary fuel mileage tracker
Gas prices can vary by up to 20 cents per gallon or more. GasBuddy helps you find the cheapest gas prices with one tap.
Submitting gas prices helps everyone save money on gas.
- Find cheapest gas near you
- Find cheapest gas by city/zip/postal code
- Report gas prices to help other people find cheap gas
- Chance of winning $100 of gas every day!
- Earn points for reporting gas prices
- Earn awards for posting gas prices
- Save money every time you fill up at the cheapest stations
- "This app saves me so much it's ridiculous."
- "This app is a no brainer! The accuracy is astounding and WILL save you money. Trust me, you want this app!"
- "I love this app! It helped me find a gas station just a mile from my house that I never knew existed. This app is easy to use and saves you money."
GasBuddy uses gas price information provided by our users to bring drivers together to support the common goal of saving money on gas.
Gas prices only for USA and Canada
Do you always find yourself filling up near home or down the street from work? Label and save your frequent locations for easy access to up to date prices. You can even save a few extra cents by comparing the price of gas near work, home, or other favorite locations to find the cheapest available. Tap to get directions, view the time of the last price update, and more.
Download the app today, rev up those engines, and hit the road!
· Find cheap gas prices near you**
· Compare gas prices near work, home, or other favorite locations
· Label and save your frequent locations for easy access to cheap gas nearby
· Filter your search by gas/fuel grade and view results by map or list view
· Get the detailed info you need – directions, maps, prices of all grades, address, time of last gas price update, and more
· Quickly search for coffee, restaurants, roadside assistance, auto repair and ATM’s close to the pump
A handy road companion, Gas Guru makes it easy to save money and get more of what you need on the go. Download Gas Guru now!
Be safe, don’t be a distracted driver…
** Service Station and Fuel Price Data provided by OPIS (Oil Price Information Service) in cooperation with Wright Express
Some of the highlights of Fuel Buddy are:
1) Add Fuel and Service related costs in as few as three clicks
2) Various statistics and Graphs available to track and improve fuel economy and mileage
3) Multiple vehicles supported
4) Capture gas receipts photos at the time of fill up or later, and then email them from the app.
5) Email your fill-ups directly from the app
6) The only app that allows you to schedule weekly, monthly and quarterly backups onto the cloud so that you never lose your data.
6) Fuel Buddy supports voice input. So now you can speak and enter values for a fill-up.
7) Find cheap gas/fuel prices around you or by city/state/zip (data provided by GasBuddy - http://m.gasbuddy.com, data may not be available for all regions)
8) The only app that lets you track your car's efficiency by Octane, Fuel Brand and Filling Station
9) Multiple settings available to track your fillup (kilometer, mile, litre, gallon(US), gallon(UK))
10) Data can be exported and imported as CSV files to phone memory(internal or external) or onto Google Drive
11) Supports partial fill-ups
12) Highly customizable screens
Besides giving details for each trip, Fuel Buddy also calculates statistics such as Distance Traveled Between Fill-ups, Average Efficiency to date, Average Price/Qty, Efficiency by Octane, Efficiency by Fuel Brand, Efficiency by Filling Station and much more. These statistics can be viewed as graphs to track performance.
Fuel Buddy also lets you now track your vehicle's maintenance and service related costs, making it the ultimate vehicle management app.
Fuel Buddy now lets you email your data along with your fuel receipts, or you could also export and import all data to your Google Drive account, or your phone memory for viewing later or as backup. Data imported onto your google drive account can be downloaded into Fuel Buddy installed on another device. Scheduled weekly, monthly or quarterly backups can also be created so that you never lose your logs.
Working on the following features for the next version:
1) Service Reminders
Please feel free to write to me with any comments, feedbacks or suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Icons by Glyphish (glyphish.com)
Keywords: fuel, petrol, diesel, consumption, efficiency, gas, vehicle, car, bike, tracker, motorbike, km/l, mpg, refuel, fill up, fuel log, odometer, cost, calculator, fuel manager, fuel log, fuel consumption, fuel efficiency, export, import, csv, google drive, graph, chart, maintenance, fuel management, auto, octane, cheap gas, cheap fuel, gas prices, fuel prices, fuel brand, petrol pump, mileage tracker, speech, voice command, email, email receipts, vehicle management, service cost, maintenance cost, custom tasks, scheduled backups
Optionally find locations with car washes, convenience stores, diesel gas, and truck stops.
No wandering through multiple screens; this QuickClick series app is built for SPEED and EASE OF USE.
Options for searching by names or locations are all on a SINGLE SCREEN.
Gas station chains and types are pre-loaded to assist you when using the optional name search.
Quick and easy to search near cities, towns, streets, and landmarks.
Exploits mapping apps to their FULL CAPABILITIES:
- Map Locations or List
- Satellite View
- Directions and Navigation
- Traffic Conditions
- Street Views
- Check In
- Zoom In/Out
- Add to Contacts
- Share with Friends
Fuel book is a simple program to record refueling operations
and to make statistical evaluation.
It is used internationally.
All units are user-definable.
It is still in the testing phase.
Hints, bug reports and suggestions for improvement are welcome.
gas, petrol, refuel, Diesel, refueling, tank, tank managers, gasoline,
Fuel mileage, liters, vehicle, car,
Fuel prices, fuel costs, fuel costs, fuel consumption
Our Android app automatically detects your location and shows you the best prices nearby in your neighborhood, along your commute, or on a weekend road trip.
- Find the cheapest gas price in your area
- Prices frequently updated
- Sort gas stations based on lowest price or distance from you
- Add stations as Favorites, and check which one has the lowest price in an instant!
- Supports many fuel types: Regular, Mid-Grade, Premium, Diesel, and even E-85
- Launch the MapQuest Navigation app to get voice-guided directions to a station
Stay on top of pricing swings and make your fuel dollars go further with MapQuest Gas Prices!
-Accounting information on refueling, repairs and other types of expenses
-The calculation of fuel efficiency in different units (mpg, liters per 100 km, etc)
-A variety of different statistics
-Counting the cost of ownership of the vehicle
-Many different charts
-Support for multiple vehicles/cars
-Reminders of the required expense or service
-SD Export/Import in xml
-Import \ export to SD in csv format
-Import \ export to DropBox in XML. Can be used for various purposes, including for the exchange of data between devices (the process is completely manual, in the plans - automation).
-Ability to transfer the application to the SD
Combines several calculation methods and is determined automatically - just add records to refuel, refueling to complete, checkpoints and waypoints.
Statistics in digits and graphs:
fuel consumption / way cost / price of fuel / total cost / dayly cost ;
Separate calculator to estimate the cost of the path / fuel required for the trip.
Flexible customization of the units and interface elements : (liters / gallons of US-UK / l/100km / MPG) ...
Data import / export CSV
The application is free and Ad-Free.
* Expenditure on fuel per mile
* Cost per passenger
* Total cost of a route
* How much does it take to go that route
* Total distance of trip
* Route indications with Google Maps directions
* Weather conditions
* Google maps route
We hope you enjoy.
Requirements: Android 2.2 or higher
Track and log your mileage, fuel consumption, maintenances, services and costs of your car or motorbike and know exactly how much your car costs. FuelLog calculates a lot of useful statistics like fuel consumption and economy (e.g. mpg or l/100km) of your car or other vehicle, total cost and mileage, average cost per distance or gas amount, average cost per month, year and driven distances, expenses and a lot more. Everything is managed in a nice-looking and very easy to use interface.
Track all kind of costs and maintenances/services like for example monthly insurance, daily bridge toll, yearly taxes, services, car parts, parking costs, oil or tyre changes, and a lot more... (limited to 15 entries in the free version)
FuelLog is probably the first and only app in this category that supports also electric cars using kWh, CNG cars using kg or gge and other vehicles with an hour meter!
6 different nice-looking graphical charts show the fill ups (only Android 2.1 and newer)
Use the included calculator to calculate costs, used/needed fuel volumes and distances for your next trip or the daily way to work with your car, based on the automatically gathered statistical data.
Of course FuelLog supports multiple cars and it is usable in every country because it supports and converts Kilometre/Miles, Litres/Gallons(US)/Gallons(UK), mpg/l/100km defined individually per vehicle and every known currency.
The stored fill ups and costs can be exported as a *.csv file for further calculations on your computer or just to be saved as a backup on your sdcard. If you have stored your gas purchases and maintenances/services on the computer or if you want to restore a previous backup, you can import the data in FuelLog (only FuelLogPro). If you have problems importing your data or if you want to convert an export from another App, from the iPhone or from a website, just send me an email, I will help you!
The user interface is very easy to use, intuitive, clear and simple and informative, nice and "android-like".
* French (Thanks to Sébastien Besançon)
* Dutch (Thanks to Willem Ebbers)
(Let me know if you would like to help to translate it)
* Tracking fill-ups
* Tracking maintenances, services, costs, expenses (limited to 15 entries in the free version)
* Multiple vehicles supported (only two, unlimited in FuelLogPro)
* A lot of useful statistics
* 6 different Graphs
* Partial fill ups
* Total odometer reading or trip mileage input
* Possibility to input fill up in different volume unit measurement (useful for UK people)
* Export/Import (only FuelLogPro)
Planned Features for upcoming versions (some of them maybe only in FuelLogPro):
* Maintenance reminders
* Additional statistics
* Other Import and Export formats
* Lots of minor improvements
* Additional languages
Supported Android versions:
1.5: Not supported
1.6: Supported, but no graphs
2.1 - 2.3.4: Fully supported
3.0/3.1: Supported, but not optimized for such large screens
Used rights on the device:
* Storage: used for exporting data to the SD card
* Network communication: used for ads in the free version FuelLog
Get the "FuelLogPro License Key" if you want to use following additional top features or just to support the developer.
Additional Features in the Pro version:
* Unlimited Graphs
* Unlimited cost entries
* Unlimited cars
* Export / Import functionality
* Note field for text per fill up
* Coming more soon...
Please write me an email if you have any problems, questions or feature requests. I can not answer on comments in the market.
News on twitter: @FuelLogAndroid
Google+ Page: http://plus.google.com/107900002149949697182
fuel, gas, petrol, car, vehicle, motorbike, maintenance, service, mpg, kwh, graphs, charts, mileage, expenses, purchases, fill-up, costs, calculator, Benzin, Treibstoff, Fahrzeug, Auto
More from developer
Convert between household units at the touch of a button. Works with standard U.S. and Metric units.
Please Note, we've been getting many people questioning why you can't convert some units, e.g. Grams to Teaspoons. The reason is simple, it's impossible. You cannot convert a unit of mass to a unit of volume and vice versa. It's like asking, how many feet are in a pound?