A lot of configuration options, widgets, notifications with network traffic, plan data, count data for period
Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
Languages support: English, German, Slovak, Polish, Chinese, Romanian, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Czech, Hungary, Spain, Slovenia, Croatia
Application without ADS and for free. Extended functionality has been added in PRO:
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - to check if WIFI is enable/disable
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - to check if GSM is enable/disable
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save exported transfer to SD card
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE - to read id_device (id_device is require to generate unique activation code for extended functionality for user who donate app)
android.permission.VIBRATE - to enable vibration when transfer limit will be exceeded (optional in settings)
No permissions to network, so application doesn't send any information from phone.
Please check if GSM/CDMA/WIFI works for you on your phone before buy pro.
KEYWORDS&TAGS: traffic counter 2g 3g wifi gprs count Traffic Statistics flow net Traffic Monitor Data counter traffic stats traffic control Network Usage Mobile Counter Network Monitor Network Traffic Info licznik danych pakietowych, licznik transferu danych
1. Data traffic monitor: check the data traffic of 2G/3G and Wi-Fi. It can also provide data traffic warning function which will warn you on notification bar when the data traffic is close to the value you set.
2. View detail: you can view data traffic that any single app occupies, and you can also stop the running of data-guzzling apps to cut down your data traffic.
3. Instantaneous data traffic: view the instantaneous data traffic of upload and download.
Avast "Moghav-A [Trj] (trojan)" has been detected (June 2, 2012)
It was false detection of that AdLantis Android SDK adlantis.jar is virus.
There was an authoritative answer from AVAST Software, which is the developer of avast! Mobile Security.
AVAST Software updated for their system at about 3 am June 22, 2012 (Japan time),The fix has been completed.
Also, To check fixing this problem, please update avast! Mobile Security with the latest version of the date of June 22.
Danish, Dutch, English, German, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish and Swedish translation available.
Discreet and simple widget that can be placed on your home screen to keep an eye on your network usage. Shows wifi / wlan and 4g / lte / 3g / gprs traffic. Similar to NetCounter and 3G Watchdog.
Try out the new quota in the pro version. :)
You can customize the user interface and configure widgets individually - just take a look at the screenshots.
Please report any bugs. :)
Pro version features:
- Turn off display of cell/wifi/tethering individually
- More background colours
- More font colours
- Custom hex font colour
- Inaccuracy/no data reported on different Samsung devices running Honeycomb and Gingerbread - seems to affect other data counting applications as well
- Custom day of month problem: Please upgrade to version 1.5.8. The problem should go away. :)
- Should NOT be installed on SD card (run as service)
- DO NOT USE version 0.30.0, please UPGRADE to 0.30.1 or greater!
* KNOWN PROBLEMS:
* Doesn't count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 - this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself.
* Doesn't count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide. Same workaround as for the Galaxy Tab (see above).
* HTC Velocity 4G and HTC Vivid on ICS: be sure to CHECK the "Use pre-froyo.." option in 3GW Settings > Advanced, or mobile usage won't be counted.
* [Aug 2011] Crashes reported with Motorola Quench/ CLIQ XT since 0.30.0, please use older versions.
Download it now for free!!!
You to count easily whatever you want.
You can save the counts, later you can restart counting and you can also share your counts via e-mail, whatsapp or by any social network (g+, Twitter, Facebook).
Some examples of the most common usages of a tally counter:
- people (in concerts, sports events, bars, clubs or amusement parks)
- cars (for traffic analysis)
- counting products (e.g boxes of fruit)
- in schools (on excursions or at the beginning and at the end of an activity)
Other areas of usage of tap counter:
- on sports events: laps, push-ups, sit-ups, series
You can invent any other areas of usage:
- at school: how many times your teacher makes a certain gesture
- in the weekend: how many beers have you drunk
- wihtin a month: how many times have you gone to run, to the cinema
- days with...
- days without
Share your experience with the other users, send it to us in an e-mail or by a comment.
Count the number of persons on your flight, how many people are queuing for the free museum ticket, how many times have you woken up at night, how many sheep have you seen...whatever that comes to your mind!
Throw your old manual tally counter and use the new, free of charge flipapp counter!
- Increase/decrease counter
- Save counts and related data (title, date, duration of the count)
- Resume recorded counts
- Share counts via email, g+, twitter, facebook, .
- Customizable buttons for increase and decrease count
- Sound effects
- Customizable count progress speech warnings (e.g announcement of the count status at every tenth number)
Tally counter, tap counter.
9 out of 10 experts recognize the advantages of the app tally counter in comparison to the analogue counters.
- Android 2.2, 2.3 and 4.x support
- Data traffic usage statistics for Wi-Fi and mobile networks
- Alarm for Wi-Fi and mobile data traffic usage
- Network statistics for currently active (running) applications
- Ability to backup and restore of data traffic usage database
Additional Premium Content (in-app purchase):
- Disabled advertisements (Ads)
- Widgets (incl. lock screen) for monitoring of data usage
And much more is planned for future releases!
Data stats gathering is done via our background service which has been designed for a low power consumption and supports device reboots (not including hard resets or direct battery pulls) and network disconnects.
Note, A2SD (SD card support) functionality is not possible due to necessary background service. However, if it's your preference, there is no limitation to use A2SD+ (ext partition).
- Mobile / Cell or Wi-Fi HW module in your phone / tablet
- Android's TrafficStats API supported via your phone's ROM
In case of any feature suggestion or a bug report, please, contact us on our e-mail.
Network Counter requires Android 2.2 and higher, but Android 4.x is highly recommended. All the screenshots are taken from Android 4.2 device.
• widget shortcut (blame google for that) – toggle/switch network mode (2G/3G/4G/CDMA)
• widget switch - enable/disable mobile data, sync, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi tether/hotspot
• shows current network status in many ways
• network monitor / data traffic counter for applications , mobile data, Wi-Fi
• graphs and statistics for mobile data and Wi-Fi
• graphs and statistics for network usage
• notification when signal is lost
• notification for mobile data limit
• 5 color schemes
• no advertisement
• network monitor / data traffic counter shows mobile technology used for data transfer
• unlimited network monitor / data traffic counter for applications, mobile data, W-Fi
• advanced graphs and statistics for mobile data and Wi-Fi
• widget 2x1 for counter traffic
★Application detect following networks
2G (GPRS), 2G (EDGE), 3G (UMTS), 3G (HSDPA), 3G (HSPA), 3G (HSUPA), 3G(EHRPD), CDMA (RTT), CDMA, CDMA (EVDO 0), CDMA (EVDO A), CDMA (EVDO B), IDEN, 4G (LTE), 4G (HSPAP)
HSPAP is considered as 4G, because it allows similar speed as LTE. If you think it is not right, please send me email with explanation.
You must run once after installation the application, otherwise Widgets will not work! Also if you use Task Killer, put this app to ignore list! If you don´t need any statistic, you can disable it in Preferences.
This application doesn´t drain battery. Don´t say it, if you can´t prove it. If you wish to check it by yourself, use applications for it. Please always keep application updated to avoid any problems.
★Help improve application
• If you wish to make this application better:
- let me know how do you think I can do it instead negative rating without explanation
- share with your friends
- help me to translate text to your language or correct localization
- buy premium
★How to renewal license
Renewal is required only when you install application on new device or reinstall on any device.
• functional internet
• activated synchronization account under which the application was purchased
• turn on the application and the license will be retrieved from the Google servers
★*Widget switch - enable/disable Wi-Fi tether/hotspot by one click!
This function is not supported on many devices, but it should work on many of them. Please don´t rate this application badly, if it is not working for you. There can be a lot of reasons, why this is not working (your operator doesn't support Wi-Fi tethering, it is blocked, your system had been modified by the manufacturer, etc.). I am trying to make it easier for you, but I can´t promise to you that it will work on all devices!
- displays sent and received data amount
- adjustable daily and monthly limits
- set alert notifications for when a pre-defined percentage of data consumption is reached; a notification will be shown
- turn on/off the display of disconnections
- reset function available
inViu traffic-counter is an indispensable tool that keeps you informed of your current data usage.
Your daily, monthly, and total accumulated data consumption is clearly displayed.
Stay abreast of your data limits with the alarm function, letting you know your data usage before you exceed your limit.
This ad-free app does without the frills, effectively helping to keep to monthly GSM flat rates and ensuring that mobile charges stay at reasonable levels.
ENAiKOON is absolutely committed to privacy protection:
this ad-free app does not read or transmit any data except the GPRS volume.
Available languages: English, French, German, and Spanish
Detailed help texts in all four languages explain how to set limits and alerts.
Custom ROMs are not provided
For more information click here: https://www.enaikoon.com/en/mobile/plugins/traffic-counter/
required to buffer the amount of consumed data on the phone
required to determine the data used; the app does not transfer any data into the Internet
Deactivate sleep mode:
if this function is activated the screen remains permanently on, showing the actual data usage.
Disadvantage: the phone battery will run down faster with the screen permanently on.
GSM traffic, GPRS, UMTS, EDGE, HSDPA, HSUPA, LTE, GSM data consumption, data traffic, roaming, alert notification, daily limit, monthly limit, flat rate
It shows statistics of your calls/sms/txt/data traffic and lets you set limits for each of these plans.
Call Meter supports a huge amount of billing modes to let you adapt it's behaviour to your operators billing.
This app is open source software build in spare time. Adding bad comments in market won't help much to make it better.
Please add your issues with this app on the app's website.
There is a complete rebuild Call Meter 3G available in Play Store. It has a huge amount of new features like widgets and alerts.
It's new architecure allows more complex plans.
Feel free to test it and help me make it more userfriendly as it is currently. ;)
Feel free to help translating this app to your language here: http://ub0r.de/translate/cm2/
Keywords: minutes calls sms txt text data traffic counter log phone usage watchdog alert widget statistics at&t verizon three o2 t-mobile vodafone orange
- Cell (EDGE, 3G) and Wifi counter
- SMS and Call counter
- App traffic (if supported by device)
- Beautiful widgets (1x1)
- Display All/Month/Week/Today
- Exclude numbers and timespans
- Limit and usage notification
- Statistics and Graphs
- Billing/Cost calculation
- Low energy usage
- Light: just 300kb
If you like this free version, make sure to check out "Traffic Counter Pro" which comes with advanced features like 4x1 widget and backups.
It's AD FREE! Please give me a COMMENT and RATE :) Thank you!
- READ_CONTACTS for call log
- READ_SMS & RECEIVE_SMS for sms log
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE for backups
log mobile 3G counter net network stats usage
tags: usage tracking, calls, counter, ad free, traffic counter, data counter, monitoring
Look for "Droidstats Premium" to support us and unlock following additional extra features:
- Configure all your widgets (Which statistic to show?)
- Configure transparency of your widgets
- unlocks the 4x1 widget
- unock the alternative 1x1 one-slot widget
- unlock the StatusbarWidget which integrates in the Notification Area
- Data-per-App feature (Android 2.2+ phones)
- see a chronological log of all sms and call events with additional infos
- backup restore your configuration, calls- and sms-info
- export your calls and sms event infos to CSV
- Extended top statistics with pie charts
As a free user please check the UserVoice forums before using the support email. Thanks
Info: Ice Cream Sandwich ROM updaters (Android 4.0) maybe have to clear app data in system menu and reinstall DS.
Main features: 1. set traffic alarm value
2. Set the month-end
3. Correct traffic
4. Set update the time and traffic display units
The simplest, most useful traffic statistical tools, statistical precision, real-time update the display data 。
Why choose Traffic Statistics? Here are the reasons:
1: The interface is concise, clear. You can clearly know your traffic info with just one second.
2: Statistics are very accurate, even if you completely shut down the software is also can accurate statistics which other traffic statistics can not.
KEYWORDS&TAGS: traffic counter 2g 3g wifi gprs count netcounter Traffic Statistics flow 3g watchdog nettraffic net Traffic Monitor Data counter trafficstats traffic control Network Usage Mobile Counter NetTraffic Network Monitor Network TrafficStats TrafficInfo
We want to make Traffic Statistics the best traffic statistics app on the Android platform.
Thank you for your great support, and please give us a try and you'll find what you need!
Any feature requests or bug reports, please send directly to my email. You can see my email address below. I will try my best to reply to every email I receive.
If you like Traffic Statistics, please rate it on the market to help more users find us.
Please help us improve ZDbox by being the Beta tester in here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117635809710935165203
The most popular system optimize toolbox with more than 20,000,000 users now. ZDbox is an amazing all-in-one toolbox.It can save your battery and boost your android running speed! Five stars in xda forum.
ZDbox holds a collection of useful tools and has a nice and easy to use interface. With ZDbox you’re getting your mobile/cell phone under control, do easily some optimization and customize it to your needs. An essential tool which you will love!
· No flow consumption among Android devices, 60 times faster than bluetooth, share anything!
· You'll not worry about big files transfering by your phone, because it needn't the external network.
Cache cleaner toggle and other 14 toggles for more your convenience.
Task killer | Cache cleaner | Screen sleep | Powersave
Keep screen always on, kill all tasks, WiFi on/off, airplane mode on/off, brightness adjustment, sound settings, rotate screen on/off, bluetooth on/off, start/stop sync, switch between 2G/3G/4G, app lock on/off, GPS on/off, APN on/off (mobile access point),LED flashlight on/off
Monitoring and showing information about remaining battery time, temperature, health, time since last boot, necessary time until full charge and so on
one tap power saver ：click battery saving button to turn Battery saving mode on/off. Turn off Battery saving mode to resume the previous mobile status before battery saving.
Monthly/daily mobile data usage overview, shows remaining data traffic, detailed data usage information for each app.
Do not disturb
Just set days and the time when you need your privacy and you won’t be disturbed by your phone. Set phone to silent, vibration or airplane mode.
Protect apps with a password or pattern, for exmaple your contacts, Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp,Gmail and so on.
· Kill all apps at once, define protected apps which won’t be killed, set auto kill when screen gets locked, mark single or multiple apps to kill.
· If your phone is rooted,you can use root task killer to stop self-starting apps and save more battery.
clean your（Browser history,market search history,Map search history,email search history,Clipboard）
Shows used/available internal and SD card memory. Apps can be easily uninstalled. Single or multiple (batch) uninstall possible.
App to SD
Move apps to your SD card. Single or multiple (batch) move possible. Only for Android 2.2 and 2.3.
Cache Cleaner:With Cache Cleaner you can clean your cache of phone.protect your secret without a trace.
———————— More coming features ————————
· Find your phone
· Remains files clean
· File encryption
· AD blocker
Thanks to following people for all their effort and support：
Zamana, Jarek Mazur, Zhengyi Zhang, Johan Jaworski, Михаил Семашко, Lumir Strauch, Rongrong Xu, Meiyan Quan, Sebastian Klaus, ahmet erdem, Yasuo Yamazaki, אלישיב סבח, factorymark, Muhammad Almufathaly
———————— ZDbox Team is seeking business cooperation on a global scale ——————
3.Independent CP (Content Provider)
———————— Contact us —————————
If U have any problem, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prompt communication is better than one star comment！