CM7, engages airplane mode and until I notice and enter my SIM pin, I cannot receive calls. Completely useless like this.
Handy tool Is it just me or could this use the ability to play a sound on notification? Even though it doesn't do this for me it is a handy app to have when you have an unreliable connection
motorola droid razor it works for me every since I upgraded to ice cream sandwich I've been losing my 4 g signal left and right. this application helps with that all I have to do is press a button instead of restarting my phone. this is a great app
couldn't live with out this app. now my home security system is stable. this was the final piece I needed to keeping Wi-Fi alive
Love the idea, just wonder why 2.3 doesn't support data disconnection for rooted devices. And just bought it (love supporting XDA'ers).
10 days now and PERFECT This is the ONLY app I have found that truly solves the Android data connection problems. Thank you Jeremy!
* You can now select between toggling Airplane mode and toggling just the mobile connection. (This only works on 2.2 and older devices).
* Added option to stop check when Bluetooth is enabled.
* Reliability fix for Toggle Airplane (and mobile)
* Major reliability improvement - much more accurate connection check
* Added support for Japanese and Korean in app
* Improved some translations