10 days now and PERFECT This is the ONLY app I have found that truly solves the Android data connection problems. Thank you Jeremy!
motorola droid razor it works for me every since I upgraded to ice cream sandwich I've been losing my 4 g signal left and right. this application helps with that all I have to do is press a button instead of restarting my phone. this is a great app
couldn't live with out this app. now my home security system is stable. this was the final piece I needed to keeping Wi-Fi alive
Handy tool Is it just me or could this use the ability to play a sound on notification? Even though it doesn't do this for me it is a handy app to have when you have an unreliable connection
CM7, engages airplane mode and until I notice and enter my SIM pin, I cannot receive calls. Completely useless like this.
Love the idea, just wonder why 2.3 doesn't support data disconnection for rooted devices. And just bought it (love supporting XDA'ers).
* You can now select between toggling Airplane mode and toggling just the mobile connection. (This only works on 2.2 and older devices).
* Added option to stop check when Bluetooth is enabled.
* Reliability fix for Toggle Airplane (and mobile)
* Major reliability improvement - much more accurate connection check
* Added support for Japanese and Korean in app
* Improved some translations
WX02, WX01 and confirmation of the radio wave condition and the remaining battery level of NAD11, apps that can perform the setting of use.
UQ Wi-Fi Connect, is an automatic login tool that can be used UQ Wi-Fi and UQ Wi-Fi Premium, at UQ Wi-Fi wide.