Works well, cool idea, but... If you can save networks, password or QR codes, I could not find out how to do it, which means you need to re-enter the password every time. Much quicker to just tell your friend the password rather than fiddling around with your phone for five minutes. Have not tried the NFC function.
Saves so much hassle! Just needs to be autofilled This app needs to be on every android phone out there! So good that I'm donating. My only complaint is that for non ROOTED users there should be some way to autofill in the wifi password. Or at least have the option to save multiple wifi networks with their respective passwords rather than having to retype it whenever I change networks to share.
It doesn't save your password and it brings you to the Google play store, right to their own app page.
Does not save password. Even if the app could not automatically retrieve passwords of my saved networks, it should at least be able to save the passwords after I've entered them into the app the first time.
Top App Excellent app, Initially had some issues, but worked out that it didnt like the "=" in my passphrase. A must have if you have root access.
Force close Always giving the message force close and doesn't work, using Galaxy Nexus with paranoid android on 4.4.4
v1.2.0 - HUGE UPDATE!
- Increased QR code image size and Write to Tag button
- Wifi configurations are saved on rotations and switching tabs
- Cursor remains in the same position when toggling "Show Password"
- Can back out of the "Enable Wifi" dialog when adding a new network
- Popup warning if NFC is not enabled (for NFC-enabled smartphones only)
- Performance improvements for the QR tab
- Multiple crash fixes
As usual, report any bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks!