Help us with the translation project on http://crowdin.net/project/wifi-connection-manager
NOTE: According to the change of Google Play Mobile Ads policy, devices before Android 2.3 are no longer be supported.
Legacy devices can download the app from: http://www.roamingsoft.com/android/WifiManagerLegacy.apk
1. Support AP (Access Points) SSID with special characters, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Greeks, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, UNICODE and so on.
2. Display saved network password. (require device to be rooted)
3. Fix device Wi-Fi problems.
4. Instant connect. Once searched, once start connecting. Way faster than the system build-in Wi-Fi scanner.
5. Static IP settings support. Auto switch between different AP.
6. Switch between available networks, solving the network conflict problem.
7. Add/Connect to certain hidden SSID network (depends on device and network conditions).
8. Manual add network, with special support for EAP/LEAP encrypted network.
9. Pause scan, convenient to browse many results.
10. More detail network information, network bandwidth, channel and network type.
11. Auto detect Web Authentication.
12. Backup/Restore saved networks.
13. Add/Share Wi-Fi network with QR code.
14. Arrange network connecting priority.
15. WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) support for Android 4.0 or above devices.
16. Automatical switch between saved networks when signal is not ideal.
17. Wi-Fi tether (Wi-Fi Hotspot) support.
About the required permissions:
Camera is for adding Wi-Fi network via QR code.
Phone and Internet is for the AdMob plug-in made by Google.
Storage is for backup and restore saved network.
If you are not located inside Greece you can still try your luck with this app but don't be mad if it doesn't work at all in your territory. In case you manage to connect to a network othen than yours you have to inform the owner so that he/she change password.
~ I DO NOT OWN ANY RESPONSIBILITY OF HOW THIS APP MAY BE USED ~
~ THIS IS AN AD SUPPORTED APPLICATION ~
With this app you'll can connect to WiFi networks which have WPS protocol enabled. This feature was only available in version 4.1.2 of Android.
App developed with educational purposes. I am not responsible for any misuse.
WPS Connect is focused on verifying if your router is vulnerable to a default PIN. Many routers that companies install own vulnerabilities in this aspect. With this application you can check if your router is vulnerable or not and act accordingly.
Includes default PINs, as well as algorithms such Zhao Chesung (ComputePIN) or Stefan Viehböck (easyboxPIN).
- LG G2
- Nexus 5
- Samsung Galaxy S3
Prior to an assessment, understand that it serves the application.
1. Signal strengh
2. Channel number
3. Security type
4. Link speed
5. Hardware vendor
6. IP number, and etc.
You can see which one is good and bad intuitively, and it is very easy to use.
Also, this application provides "Query nearby network devices" feature.
It scans all connected devices to your AP.
WiFi Picker also supports notification feature with various network information.
(Link speed, IP etc)
Never lose your wifi password again
this app only works for default password in some modems.
this is not for hacking wifi free networks, neither for free wifi, its for recovery purposes.
support next networks
WLAN_XXXX, JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_6X, YaCom_6X,Megared-XXXX, AXTEL-XXXX,, InterCable6X, InterCableXXXX, INFINITUM6X, INFINITUMXXXX, MAXCOMXXXX, mega cable
do not use in wrong way, the app can change your wifi settings.
This app can turn on your wifi
this app its like wifi hacker prank, or wifi hack joke, but functional.
WiFinspect is a multi-tool intended for Computer Security professionals and other advanced users that wish to monitor the networks they own or have permission, i.e. the app is a security audit tool and not a hacking tool. The functions include:
* Network Information
* UPnP Device Scanner
* Host Discovery
* Network Sniffer
* Pcap Analyzer (three options)
* PCI DSS (Version 2) Menu
- Access Point Default Password Test (requirement 2.1.1.c)
- Access Point Security Test (requirement 4.1.1)
- Access Point Scanner (requirement 11.1)
- Internal Network Vulnerability Scanner (requirement 11.2.1)
- External Network Vulnerability Scanner (preparation for requirement 11.2.2)
* Host Information
* Port Scan
* Host Vulnerability Scan
This app is a student dissertation by Andreas Hadjittofis as part of his MSc in Computer Security at the University of Birmingham, UK. The project is supervised by Dr Tom Chothia and was released in August 2012. The developers of this app cannot be held responsible for how this app is being used. The app comes with no guarantees.
* Network Information (ROOT): Information about the connected network like MAC and IP addresses, gateway etc
* UPnP Device Scanner: Lists all UPnP devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Host discovery (ROOT): Uses nmap to discover all devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Network Sniffer (ROOT): Uses tcpdump to sniff on all packets that are within the view of your device. The resulting pcap files can be analyzed with Wireshark or the built-in Pcap Analyzer
* Pcap Analyzer: Uses jNetPcap to parse a pcap file. Three options: Packet Distribution, Bandwidth Distribution or Communicating Hosts analysis
* Access Point Default Password Test: Checks a pre-set list of default router passwords against your router’s control panel and notifies you if your router is using a default password
* Access Point Security Test: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device with a note whether they are secure (WPA/WPA2) or not (WEP or unlocked)
* Access Point Scanner: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device
* Internal Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to find all devices on the network that are within the view of your device. A note is given whether exploits exists for a given device based on its operating system and open ports
* External Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Runs Host Information, Port Scan, Host Vulnerability Scan, Traceroute, Ping or Sniffer functions on a given IP address or hostname
* Host Information (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s hostname, MAC address, vendor, operating system, device name and workgroup
* Port Scan (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s open ports. Click on a port to view the Metasploit results for the device's operating system and port
* Host Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve information about the host along with a note stating whether exploits exists for the device based on its operating system and open ports
* Traceroute (ROOT): Uses nmap to traceroute to a host
* Ping (ROOT): Uses nping to ping a host
* ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to determine if the device is connected to a Wi-Fi network and to retrieve the data displayed in Network Information function
* CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE: Used by the UPnP Device Scanner function
* INTERNET: Used to retrieve the device’s external IP address in Network Information function, for Metasploit search, and for the optional error reporting.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used to store the nmap and pcap files
**** DISCLAIMER: THIS APPLICATION WILL NOT ROOT THE DEVICE ****
*Feel free to email me with any questions. I always reply!*
The goal of this application is to provide even the newest Android user with a simple method to check their device for root (administrator/superuser) access.
This is a very simple application to notify the user whether or not they have properly setup root access.
This application will test the device for root access using a very simple, quick and reliable method. The su binary is the most common binary used on Android devices to grant and manage root access. Root Checker will check and verify that the su binary is located in a standard location on the device. Root Checker will also confirm the proper permissions and flags on the su binary in addition to testing that access is granted by the su binary.
Many times users experience issues along the path of installing, configuring and gaining root access. For some users the process can seem complex while for others the process can seem simple. Regardless of the user's technical skill set, Root Checker, will quickly and correctly verify whether or not root access is 100% functioning. The process of confirming root access is sometimes known by other terms such as, gaining superuser access or gaining administrator access. Root Checker covers all these terms as they relate to one core function, being able to execute commands with root access.
If the Superuser or SuperSU applications are installed and working properly, these applications will prompt the user to accept or deny the root access request from Root Checker. Accepting the request will allow Root Checker to check for root access. Denying the request will result in Root Checker reporting no root access.
Gaining root access varies based on manufacturer, model, and carrier. If you're searching for root access to your device, this application will not help you. If you're interested in rooting your device, please use http://www.google.com to find the appropriate rooting support areas for your specific device. Other popular web sites which provide rooting guides are http://forum.xda-developers.com and http://forum.sdx-developers.com.
Please don't leave negative feedback about a concern, bug or issue! Instead, please email me,with your feedback, suggestions and comments!
I do my best to assist as many people as possible and appreciate all the support that has made this application successful! Thank you!
- Detects if your phone has Root access
- Device and Android Version along with the API Level
- Displays SuperUser Version
- Displays BusyBox and Su Versions
- User and Group Id
- SuperUser Location
- Su and Sudo Location
- Environment Variables
- Displays Phone's Build Information
- Internet - Google Analytics/Send Feedback
- SuperUser - Check for Root access
Root Checker by Jared Burrows
Find me on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+JaredBurrows
Send all suggestions to email@example.com
This app easily and securely connects your Android device to a Buffalo AirStation wireless router with Wi-Fi. Follow the instructions and press the AOSS button on the AirStation. All security (encryption) settings are configured automatically.
If your Android device has Wi-Fi calling (some models of US T-Mobile and Orange UK), turn it off during AOSS setup.
Troubleshooting: If an error occurs, try the actions below.
- Restart the Android device.
- Restart the AirStation.
- Exit all other running applications.
- Move closer to the AirStation and try the setup procedure again.
- Change the channel of the AirStation.
- If your AirStation is dual-band [2.4 GHz (11g) and 5 GHz (11a)], switch to 2.4 GHz (11g).
- If other apps that control the Wi-Fi connection are installed, try exiting or uninstalling them. Examples: Wi-Fi Manager app, Wi-Fi Calling app, etc.
- If other Wi-Fi network settings are already stored, delete any unnecessary settings.
Android 2.1 (Eclair)
Android 2.2 (Froyo)
Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
Android 3.0–3.2 (Honeycomb)
Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Android 4.1–4.3 (Jelly Bean)
Android 4.4 (KitKat)
Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Desire HD (HTC)
- Galaxy S (Samsung)
- Galaxy S 2 (Samsung)
- Galaxy Tab (Samsung)
- Milestone 2 (Motorola)
- Streak (Dell)
- XOOM (Motorola)
- Xperia arc (Sony Ericsson)
- Xperia X10 (Sony Ericsson)
- Xperia ray (Sony Ericsson)
- GALAXY NEXUS (Samsung)
- Nexus 5
- Nexus 7 (2012)
- Nexus 7 (2013)
- Nexus 9
Compatible AirStations (Access Points):
Any that include AOSS (AirStation One-touch Secure System)
Not compatible with the AirStations below.
AOSS is a trademark of Buffalo Inc.
** You need to have connected to the network in the past.
** This app cannot "hack" into an unknown/new network.
I cannot help you with getting root. Have a look at http://forum.xda-developers.com for that.
Have you ever forgotten the password of your home WiFi network, or the one you setup for your parents a few months back?
This application will help you recover the password of a wireless network you have connected to with your device in the past.
You can then either tap on an entry to copy it, or export the list to SD, or share it using the standard Android sharing facilities.
It does not crack the network, or use the MAC/SSID address to deduce the password. It simply reads it from the device itself.
Essentially it parses the wpa_supplicant file.
For more information on how the keys are recovered read here: http://alt236.blogspot.com/2011/04/android-wifi-password-locations.html
Please use responsibly.
Tested by me on:
•HTC Desire Z
•Samsung Galaxy Tab.
According to feedback it also works on:
•HTC Desire HD
•LG Optimus 2X
•Xperia X10 Mini
Email me if does not work on your device and I'll try to fix it.
Please email me with any bugs/problems/feature requests. I cannot reply to market comments which can make debugging difficult.
• Live viewing of single or split screen (four, nine and sixteen channels simultaneously)
• Swipe support for fast camera switching
• Portrait and landscape viewing
• Multi-DVR management for vacation homes or multi-location businesses
• Search for recorded video by alarm triggers, motion or time
• Instantly capture a snapshot to your Photo Library
• Remote control of pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) cameras
• Audio support
• View alarm input status and control trigger outputs
• Dual Stream support
Wifi Inspector is a simple tool to see all the devices connected to our network (both wired and wifi, whether consoles, TVs, pcs, tablets, phones etc ...), giving relevant data such as IP address, manufacturer, device name and MacAddress.
Wifi Inspector also allows to save a list of known devices with custom name and find intruders in less than 30 seconds. This makes it easier for us and you will not need to go checking the data whenever we make a scan.
All this in a clear and simple design that allows us to see that our personal data are safe in a few seconds.
No doubt, Wifi Inspector ALWAYS find ALL connected devices!! More than 230,000 active installations demonstrate their reliability!!
We continue working to improve Wifi Inspector and we greatly appreciate that you share your opinions whether positive or negative. We have almost no reports of problems in the poor ratings (only one star with no comment) This makes difficult that we can improve the application. Please if you have any problems / suggestions do not hesitate to send it to us, in your comment or with email, and we will try to fix it.
For a better experience we recommend Android 4.0 or more
Improve your mobile experience by easily converting your phone into a WiFi hotspot.
This widget was designed with user experience in mind, therefore design, simplicity and speed is the aim.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO AFTER YOU'VE INSTALLED IT:
Please note that this is a widget and NOT an application, so you will not see it listed on your application list (app drawer).
After you have installed this widget from the Google Play store, you will need to navigate to your widget list in order to place it on your home screen.
NOTE: You will need to configure the phone's hotspot setting before using this widget, if you haven't done so already.
HOW TO CONFIGURE THE HOTSPOT:
(Android Jelly Bean): Settings->More..->Tethering & portable hotspot->Setup Wi-Fi hotspot
As you can expect, we cannot test this widget on every available Android phone out in the market, so we can guarantee normal functionality only on the devices listed below mostly running on Gingerbread and JellyBean versions. Please do feel free to try this on other devices and give us your feedback if you have any issue so it will help us improve this further and support more devices.
Google Galaxy Nexus
Google Nexus 4
Google Nexus One
Google Nexus S
Samsung Galaxy S2
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S4
Sharp AQUOS SH80F
Sharp AQUOS Zeta
Sony Xperia Z
This widget will not work on some HTC handsets because HTC have implemented their hotspot API's slightly different to default android.
If you experience problems with this widget on devices not listed above (other than HTC), then please give us a chance to fix the issue by emailing us, instead of giving us a bad review.
- NO ADVERTISING '
- OPTION COPY PASSWORD
- REVOLUTIONISED THE MENU '"SHOW PASSWORD"
Try if your wireless network is secure or not!
thanks to this app and thanks to the algorithm of wps default (zaochensung) SOME of routers, you can receive the WPA WPA2 WEP set to the router.
The app needs permission superuser (root), otherwise it displays only the default WPS.
- Added default pin of many routers
APPLICATION USE ONLY WITH ROUTER PROPERTY FOR ITS NOT GOING AGAINST THE LAW.
Before giving negative feedback, read the description. Not all routers are compatible
It is obvious that if you are already connected to your line, the program will return to the password of the router
although it is not compatible.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT, CONTACT ME ON TWITTERAle_wps_tester
And myself QUESTIONS WITH hashtag #wpstestersupport
• Live viewing of single or split screen (four and nine channels simultaneously)
• Swipe support for fast camera switching
• Portrait and landscape viewing
• Multi-Device management for vacation homes or multi-location businesses
• View cameras at Full HD resolutions with strong connections or lower the resolution on-the-fly if your bandwidth is limited
• Instantly capture a snapshot to your Photo Library
• Remote control of pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) cameras
Home networking just got a lot more fun and easily accessible. With Linksys Smart Wi-Fi you can get access into your home network from anywhere at any time. Plus, continue to get new apps and capabilities that will optimize your connected experiences. From your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi mobile app easily tap into your home network to check the connection status of your devices, give a guest access to the Internet, or block your child from accessing social networking sites when they should be doing homework. You can even prioritize what devices on your network get priority bandwidth to reduce lag times and buffering. You no longer have to be tethered to your desk at home to get visibility into your home network. Get the freedom to access and control your connected life on the go.
• Remote Access – Access and manage your network on the go using your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi account.
• Guest Access – Easily give your friends and family Internet access on your separate guest network. Simply tap on your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi app to get and share your guest network password.
• Media Prioritization - Prioritize which devices on your network get the most bandwidth for less lag time and buffering.
• Parental Controls - Create a safe Internet experience for your kids, even on-the-go. From your mobile phone or tablet, restrict access to specific web sites or block specific devices from accessing the Internet.
This app works with any router that supports Linksys Smart Wi-Fi. To view the full list of supported routers, click here: http://www.linksyssmartwifi.com/cloud/ustatic/mobile/supportedRouters.html. To access Linksys Smart Wi-Fi, you must first create a secure user account (www.linksyssmartwifi.com) and then simply login to that account while connected to your home router. After that, you can log in from anywhere you have Internet access.
• This product will only work with a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router. To view the full list of supported routers, click here: http://www.linksyssmartwifi.com/cloud/ustatic/mobile/supportedRouters.html
• Android 2.2 and greater
This app has been widely tested with a variety of devices and routers to help ensure you have a good experience. If you encounter any major issues, please provide as much detail as you can in your feedback to help with investigation. Your mobile device model, OS version, router model, and the error message you are seeing are all important. Rebooting your mobile device and router are also good troubleshooting steps.
Copyright and Trademark notice: 2015 Belkin International, Inc. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
For support, visit our Support site at http://www.linksys.com/us/support-article?articleNum=156266