Supports all HP ePrint enabled Printers and over 200 HP networkable legacy printer models including HP Officejet, HP LaserJet, HP Photosmart, HP Deskjet and HP Envy. A full list of supported printers available at the Hewlett-Packard web site.
Give it a try!
Key Features & Benefits:
• Print from your smartphone or tablet locally over Wi-Fi, virtually anywhere via the Cloud to a web-connected HP ePrint printer, or directly to an HP wireless direct supported printer. 
• Print photos, PDFs, web pages, and Microsoft Office documents.
• Share and print documents, photos, or content from other Android apps with HP ePrint.
• Need to print while on the go? Locate and print securely to thousands of HP Public Print Locations worldwide. Locations such a FedEx Kinkos, UPS stores and many Airport Kiosks and VIP lounges. Let the app locate and find the closest print location for you.  
• Enhanced Print Job Control (ie variable photo sizes, number of copies, two-sided printing, etc.)
• Dedicated photo tray support. If your printer has a photo tray, it will be automatically selected for photo printing.
• Anywhere/Cloud printing: The HP ePrint app can print to any web-connected HP ePrint printer from virtually anywhere with just a few clicks.
Interested in scanning content to your phone? Install our companion app, HP Printer Control!
To learn more details about this app and other HP mobile applications:
 Printing to an HP web-enabled printer requires an Internet connection and may require HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary.
 Usage of HP ePrint app at mobile print locations requires separately purchased wireless internet service. Availability and cost of printing varies by mobile print location. Public Print Location program availability in US, Canada and select European countries.
Below are the features of Print My Files:
a) Print files Wirelessly using Wi-Fi to PC ! No wires at all.
b) Set/change the default printer for printing.
c) Print any file from Android Phone.
d) Support for External SD Card.Select files from either Phone or from External SD Card for Printing.
e) Support for large size files.
f) Resume Support.
g) Preview of files is supported(on server).You can even open the selected files before upload from within the software itself to ensure that the file is correct.
h) Enhanced user interface. e.g. The animated progress bar
i) Accelerated speed.
j) The software plays a ringtone to inform user that the Printing has been initiated.
a)Print My Files contains two programs.One program runs on the Android Device.The second program runs on windows.The windows program can be downloaded from http://sofodroid.com/downloads
b) In order to work,the Android phone and the Windows server both should be on the same Wi-Fi Network.
c) The pictures have huge size that go out of Printing Paper's dimensions . In such cases a prompt may appear to resize the image.
SXF Browser for Android は電子納品用図面をチェックするためのプログラムではありません。CAD の中間ファイルとしての SXF に着目し、特に仕様がシンプルなためデータ・サイズが比較的小さい SFC 形式のファイルをウェブや携帯端末で閲覧できるようにならないかという発想から生まれたプログラムです。
そのため現在、閲覧の機能だけに特化していますが、画像を共有する機能がありますので、他のアプリと連携してメモを残したり印刷したりすることが可能です。電車の中で図面を検討していて、ふと面白いアイデアが浮かんだら Facebook や Evernote を使用してメモと一緒に図面の画像を保存することができますし、Skitch を使用すれば図面上にマーカーやメモを描いて、それを画像として保存することができます。またオフィースでは、PrintBot を使用して無線 LAN を経由してプリンタに直接印刷することもできます。
※ そもそも JW_CAD で手書き感覚で描いた図面をウェブ上で表示し操作したい（SXF Browser for Web (Java Applet) http://shighe.com/sxf_browser_for_web/?applet）という願望から開発を始めましたので、当初は、寸法線を一本一本自分で描くような 時代遅れの勇者？ が作成した図面しかうまく表示できませんでしたが、バージョン 1.0.6 で 時代遅れの勇者？でない方 が作成した図面もそれなりに表示できるようになりました。
※ バージョン 1.0.6 でほとんどの構造化要素を実装しましたが、塗り以外のハッチング や 寸法線の矢印 などは原図通りに表示されない可能性があります（全く表示されないということではなく、異なる方法で表示されます）。原図通りに表示する必要がある場合は、その部分（塗り以外のハッチングや寸法線）だけ解除あるいは分解（CAD により用語が異なる）してから SFC 形式のファイルに保存してください。
- Only free for printing Contact, Calendar, and Instagram. Print of other content comes with watermark "Printed by StarPrint" on the result. You need to purchase feature pack to remove the watermark (select Upgrade StarPrint).
- Let use "Send Feedback" function on menu for quick and direct support. Comments on app stores do not help for resolution. Please write us in English, if possible!
- How to print effectively: http://www.tinyurl.com/StarPrintHow
- Supported printers: http://www.tinyurl.com/StarPrintPrinters
★ StarPrint, just for print app! ★
Print from phone and tablet anything, anywhere, in every way possible. It can print via USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, to thousands printer models (even very old printer models).
★ 3 steps printing: connect printer, print preview, and print
★ Print content:
- Document files printing: text, csv, PDF, PS, rtf, Ms Office, Open Office
- Web printing
- Picture printing: photo, camera print
- Phone data printing: print Contact, Calendar
- Print online data: Instagram, Google drive
- Print email: Gmail
★ Print directly to nearby printer via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and USB (for USB host-enabled device only). No need intermediate printer share software anymore.
★ Print to network printer, shared printer (SMB, IPP, LPD/LPR), printer box, router based printer share (Fritz Box), JetDirect
★ Support 3000+ printer models including HP, Canon, Epson, Brothers, Samsung, Kodak, Dell, Lexmark,...
★ Support AirPrint printers!!!
★ Print spooler: accept multiple prints without waiting for the previous print completed.
* Remove the watermark/Plus version *
If this printing app works well and you want a Watermark-Free edition, please purchase feature packs (Plus version) and watermark will disappear.
- Run StarPrint, tap on Upgrade StarPrint
- Select the pack you want to check price
- Follow steps to buy and upgrade
- Enjoy unlimited printing!
* Feedback (English is preferred) *
We read EVERY feedback of yours and assign best engineers to support your print. Select a method:
- Print report (recommended): after each print, a Feedback link will show up for every bad evaluation (crying face). Tap on it and input report. This method is best for investigating print problem, and quickest to get support.
- Common feedback: run app, tap on menu, and then tap Feedback.
"I'm impressed that it works, and that what I paid was reasonable compared to other software that I purchased which did not do what it promises 5(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) thumbs up! BTW, they even followup to fix software and take your comments very seriously!"
This app is similar to printershare, hp eprint, printhand and other printing apps. Moreover, it can print to various printer brand names, and accept multi-print at one time!
EasyPrint works over Google Cloud Print. Google Cloud Print can connect to to any existing printer on Windows or Mac with Internet access that uses the Google Cloud Print connector within the Google Chrome browser.
* Works with more than one Google account simultaneously
* Print documents from different Android devices
* Get list of available printers of account: status, name, properties of printer
* Stores list of printers in local storage of device
* Remove printers from list
* Manage print jobs in queue
* Filter and remove print jobs
* Print from Google Docs
* Share printer
kw:google cloud print, cloud print, printing, print, maildroid, printer, HP, laserjet
Key Features & Benefits:
• Check the status of your printer. Is it out of paper? Is the device busy?
• Check how much ink and toner are left.
• What is the name and number of ink cartridges and toners my printer use?
• Save or email supply info so that you can see it when you are at the store
• Scan from your scanner, from glass or document feeder.
• Scan document using the camera on the phone, and enhance it with HP’s mobile scanning technology.
• Save and Share scanned and camera captured document to cloud and email.
• Create multi-page .pdf file from scanned images and camera captured images
Both printers on local wireless network and printers that are set to wireless direct printing mode are supported.
*Full list of supported printers available at Hewlett-Packard web site.
* Print from any compatible Android device to any Google Cloud Print connected printer
* Share a picture or a document from apps like Gallery directly to Cloud Print
* Track the status of your print jobs
Printing from Android has never been easier.
The Google Cloud Print app is a print plugin on Android KitKat, and a standalone app on earlier versions of Android. If you update your device to KitKat, you may need to remove the icon manually.
Connect directly to your Wi-Fi printer or networked printers via a Wi-Fi access point. Print over USB cable. Greater than 5,000 printer types supported for direct printing. Even more printers supported via free PrintByPC utility. Automatically discover your printers and save as favourites to the My Printers list. Requires no driver installation or network configuration.
Full control of your print job settings. Preview documents before printing with thumbnail and full page views. Monitor progress of your print jobs.
- Microsoft® Office documents (Word, PowerPoint®, Excel®)
- PDF documents
- Web pages
- Google Drive documents
- Most laser printers (PostScript and PCL6)
- Most HP inkjets (PCL3 GUI Category10)
- Most Epson inkjets (ESC/P-R)
- Canon IVEC printers
- Brother printers (JPEG) for Honeycomb and later devices only
Please check http://directofficemobileprint.mobi/en/supportedprinters for list of printers supported for direct printing.
Also you will be able to print photos and images (JPG, PNG, GIF), print emails from Gmail (including attachments: PDF, DOC, XSL, PPT, TXT), print contacts, agenda, sms/mms, call log, web pages (HTML) and other digital content from device internal memory, SD card or cloud source such as Google Drive / Google Docs.
You may configure many print options including paper size, page orientation, number of copies, page range, one- or two-sided printing (duplex mode), print quality (resolution), printout mode (color or monochrome), output tray and more.
With the free version of the app you can:
* Print a test page to determine compatibility, as not every printer is supported;
* Print via Google Cloud Print (including save to Cloud Drive as PDF) at no extra-charge;
* Print 20 pages in Remote mode over the Internet.
For unlimited printing you need to purchase PrinterShare Premium Key, a separate small application that simply needs to be on the device to unlock Premium Features of the free app. Prior to buying the key we highly recommend printing the test page to ensure compatibility with your printer.
* Nearby direct printing (PDFs, documents, photos and more) via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and even USB without PC;
* Nearby printing to Windows shared (SMB/CIFS) or Mac shared printers;
* Unlimited Remote printing. The receiving end (Windows or Mac) would not have to buy pages or subscribe.
PrinterShare is supporting a wide variety of HP (Officejet, LaserJet, Photosmart, Deskjet and other series), Epson (Artisan, WorkForce, Stylus and other series), Canon (PIXMA MP/MX/MG and other series), Brother, Kodak , Samsung, Dell, Lexmark and other printers including legacy networkable. A full list of supported printers available at http://printershare.com/help-mobile-supported.sdf
1) Requested permissions are needed to print content and are not used to collect your personal data. For a more detailed explanation see our FAQ at http://www.printershare.com/help-mobile-faq.sdf
2) Google Cloud Print requires latest version of Chrome browser on your computer or Google Cloud Print capable printer. For more setup instructions please read http://www.google.com/support/cloudprint/
3) If something isn't working as expected, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a good print!
* For direct nearby printing to selected printer models PrinterShare downloads and uses drivers provided by HPLIP (http://hplipopensource.com) and GutenPrint (http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net). These drivers are distributed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
Ink Jet and USB printer users please read the app's Ink Jet help file. You may need to use Google Cloud Print. This app is not perfect for novice users.
If you have a business grade laser or print server (CUPS,LPR,SAMBA, etc) , the app will talk directly to them without any off-site conversion. No print data leaves your local network unless you choose the GCP (Google Cloud Print) option. (This app is not NSA approved ;-)
- Works on devices using Android 2.3 or greater.
- Designed to print to wifi connected laser printers.
- connects to CUPS on Linux (Raspberry Pi up to the largest servers), Unix or Macintosh.
- ideal for connecting to print servers as it understands most protocols: Line Printer Daemon, IPP/CUPS, Server Message Block/CIFS, HTTP, JetDirect/RAW, etc.
- Files, pictures or GMails on your device can be printed directly from the file/picture/GMail browser.
- use the Share or Send function of another Android app to print.
-LPD supports Google Cloud Print. Just choose Cloud Print from the Protocol option list in the Add Printer dialog box.
- LPD can print PDFs, Jpeg, PNG, GIF images, Text Documents, GMails and static web pages.
- LPD includes generic PCL,POSTSCRIPT, PDF & Airprint Universal Raster drivers if your printer does not understand Raw image files.
- It allows visiting Android users to print with minimal configuration by the user. Load the app, scan a QR code; the document prints.
- LPD can also perform simple File Transfers using FTP(S), HTTP(S) or SMB/CIFS. Transfers are performed similarly to printing and appear as options in the Protocol pull-down in Add Printer screen.
- It enables secure corporate “cloud printing” when teamed with server software such as Enterprise Output Manager by Unisys, Microsoft Server or Linux/Unix.
- A detailed free-ware work around for all types of printers (including USB connected) is provided in the help files.
- Proxy Print Server mode (under the Browser Mode menu item) lets you print photos from your iPad/iPhone or other device.
- Download the companion app "Let's Print PDF" to render PDFs on your android device or choose off-device rendering if you have a CUPS server. See the Help Files.
- Bonjour (AirPrint) / Avahi Printer Discovery using multicast DNS. Hit menu->New Printer and choose Scan option.
- New Companion app (kitkat version and up): Let's Print Framework integrates this app into the KitKat Print Framework and enables printing from Chrome, Gmail , etc without using the cloud.
Not need additional drivers or cables directly from your WiFi connection or 3G/4G.
Print any text stored in the clipboard.
Print and save the contact information: Name, phones and email.
For printing images have been added:
- Real Size
- Select Printer Resolution.
- Select Paper Size.
Print web pages as images or send the Url to the server and the server will do the job.
Print barcodes, EAN8, EAN13, UPCA and Code39.
- Landscape mode
- Print Android calendar and Google calendars.
Print written notes or voice recognition
Print Call Log
Download the Windows server from here:
https://sites.google.com/site/mlcprintserver and follow the installation instructions.
Install the server on the PCs you need: office, home, warehouse, etc.
Configure on your Android device, the connections to those PCs
Print will be as simple as choosing File, connection and printer.
All files sent to the server are stored in the application directory, Files subfolder.
Use the SAVE option to send the file to the server, not print.
You must have installed on your PC programs that open these files: Abobe Reader, etc..
Tags: Print, remote printing, word, excel, PDF, Office, txt, OpenOffice, remote connection, Print Website, Web Page, Barcode, EAN13, EAN8, UPCA, Code39, Calendar, Voice recognition, SMS, call log, notes.
For printing with PIXMA series or SELPHY series printers, use Canon Easy-PhotoPrint.
Some printer models do not support PDF printing OR may require additional print kit options to support PDF printing. For information about the printer models that support PDF printing and required options, check the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.
- Quickly and easily set paper sizes.
- Print up to 20 images at one time.
- Display and print web pages.
- Link to a wide variety of applications and print files.
- Configure detailed print settings such as color mode, number of pages, and 2-sided printing.
- Automatically detect printers on a network, or search manually by specifying the IP address/FQDN.
- Store print data in multi-function printers and printers (not supported by all printers).
imageRUNNER ADVANCE series
Color imageRUNNER series
Color imageCLASS series
Laser Shot series
Some printer models do not support Canon Mobile Printing. Check the list of supported printer models on the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.
- Your Android terminal must be connected to a wireless LAN access point.
- Your multi-function printer or printer and the access point must be connected by LAN or wireless LAN.
- PDF files (For information about the printer models that support PDF printing, check the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.)
- Web pages
Cautions When Printing
- Because supported printing functions differ between printers, print data may be output without the print settings used in this application being applied, depending on the printer model you are using.
For ink-jet printer users:
Canon, brother, Samsung, Lexmark ink-jet printers are not available on ePrint.
"ePrint" supports Android version 2.2 to 4.2.2 currently.
If you have “ePrint” and required printers, you don’t need PC anymore.
"ePrint Free” is a test printing application. You can test this application before you buy ePrint.
This application prints a sample data.
If you success to print from ePrint Free, please buy ePrint ($5).
ePrint works with the printers installing the following printer description language.
Please check each printer manufacture web site to confirm what printer description language your printer has.
Please check if ePrint supports your printer’s PDL before you purchase ePrint.
You can also test with “ePrint Free” at first.
EPSON Inkjet Printers
- PDL: ESC/P-R (except ESC/P raster)
EPSON Page Printers
- PDL: ESC/Page, ESC/Page-Color, ESC/Page-S (Color only)
HP Inkjet Printers
- PDL: PCL3GUI
HP Page Printers
- PDL: PCL (Except for HostBase model)
Canon Page Printers
- PDL: LIPS (Except CAPT)
OKI Printers & Multifunction Printers
- PDL: PCL, PostScript
- PDL: PCL,PS3
Canon, brother, Samsung, Lexmark or other manufacture’s Page Printers
ePrint works if the printers support the following PDL.
Canon, brother, Samsung, Lexmark or other manufacture’s Inkjet Printer
- NONE. (ePrint does not work.)
Printer is connected on the network and printed through TCP/IP (LPR).
Printer should be available for SNMP.
Meet support printers conditions.
Please contact us in English.
Produced by e-Workshop
Print Apply has something for everyone:
• QR Code Reader: Easily scan your QR Code without launching additional apps.
• Envelope Sizing Chart: This chart has the type, size and suggested enclosure for six different envelope sizes.
• Eco Friendly Papers: Search by paper supplier or brand name to find the post consumer waste, recycled content and label type.
• Basis Weight and Grammage Equivalent chart.
• Fraction Converter: Select a fraction to display decimal, millimeters and pica conversions.
• Folding: select from nine different animated folding examples.
• Spine Width Calculator: Type in your books page count and get the spine width from seven different paper stocks.
• Glossary of Terms: A list of helpful terms used throughout the printing industry.
• Proportion Wheel: A new spin on a classic tool. Select the original size and the reproduction size to see how much to increase or decrease your project.
• Print Templates: Select from eight commonly used layouts to help you get your project started.
Print Apply is compatible with many of the Android Device, works well on all Google Nexus Devices
Application LFPM for HP LF Printers allows users to obtain compatibility informations about the Hewlett-Packard large-format printing materials.
The application consists of:
- Search box
- HP LFP Materials navigator
(According to the Application, Material and Printer)
- Favorites (for registred users only)
- QR scanning
- Select your region
- Why buy HP materials
- Registration or sign-in
This application is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
More from developer
Lets you print images and PDF documents from all applications (e.g. browser, email). Simply click on file or use send/share, then choose PrintBot.
Print emails from K9Mail using Forward/Alternative.
HTML printing for static web pages. This won't work for dynamic pages or for pages where a login is required. Printing images on web pages is only supported in Pro version.
If you have any problems setting up, please use the integrated setup help (Menu -> Help)
- Supports more than 2800 printer models from all leading manufacturers (e.g. HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Brother, Samsung). Works with most Airprint™ enabled printers.
- Supports printing over JetDirect, LPR and IPP protocol.
- Auto scan for printers
- Free version allows printing of 3 images or PDF documents per month (maximum file size is 1MB)
- Pro version allows unlimited printing and printer profiles
On Android 4.4 (Kitkat), Localprint integrates smoothly into the print menu. On older versions of Android, please use the "Share" feature offered by many apps and choose "Localprint". On these versions, Localprint also brings its own file browser.
• Which printers are supported?
Most modern printers with one of the following characteristics are supported:
• Printers capable of PDF printing. This applies to most office printers (e.g. by HP) and most AirPrint laser printers.
• Printers capable of JPEG or PNG printing. This applies to most home laser printers (e.g. the Samsung CLX series) and more expensive InkJet printers (e.g. by Epson or Canon).
• Printers shared by a Mac
Currently most cheap InkJet printers are not supported, because they use a proprietary, undocumented print format. These printers are greyed out in the printer menu. We're working on this! If you need to use one of these printers, we recommend our cloud printing solution. Please search for "PrintBot" on Google Play.
• After installing the app, it does not appear in the Kitkat print menu (e.g. of the browser)?
On Android 4.4 (Kitkat), you have to start the print service manually after installing. Just start the app, tap on the "Service settings" icon, and set "zenofx.com LocalPrint" to "On".
• The app finds my printer, but it is greyed out?
This means your printer is not supported. Your printer does not print one of the formats supported by LocalPrint.
• How can I remove the watermark from the printed page?
Just start the LocalPrint app and tap on the Google Play symbol. Once you've bought "LocalPrint Pro", the watermark is gone. This is a one time payment, no monthly fee or the like.
• Why does the app need the permission for connecting to the internet?
Unfortunately, Android does not distinct between LAN and internet connections. So we need this permission to connect to your printer on your network. LocalPrint never calls any server on the internet.
• Why does Android 4.4 (Kitkat) warn about the documents passing "one or more servers"?
Android doesn't know how LocalPrint works.