Most open the cover and press the power button to turn on the screen.
But This app you can automatically turn on or off the screen.
Automatically turns on when you open the cover.
Turned off automatically when the cover is closed.
☆ Key Features
1 Without pressing the power button, open and close the cover whenever
Smartphone automatically turns on and off.
2 App-Widget, the more easily you can turn off the screen
3 Sound and vibration can be turned on and off when the screen.
Sound wav file you want to change.
4 Start automatically at boot time. (User-selectable)
Let's use the smart phone easily now than by using this app.
Now, you can use a normal cover with this app, the cover just becomes the smart cover. Just open/close the cover to turn screen on/off.
Or you can just turn screen on/off just by touch the proximity sensor.
1.Auto turn screen on
2.Auto turn screen off
3.Auto Pause screen off function by app
4.Auto Pause screen off function by horizontal screen
6.Screen off tips.
7.Pause screen off function by shortcut or notification.
8.Turn screen off by Widget.
9.Auto stop at sleeping time,and restart after sleep.
10.double touch proximity sensor to turn screen on
11.auto pause at phone call
1. After running big app system may kill this app, you can use shortcut or notification to restart this app.
2. When leaving app using back button not home, otherwise the setting page may show again when screen on.
3 If you want to uninstall this app MUST deactivate device admin first.
4. I use force screen off after turning screen on without unlock, so even if you touch the screen, the screen also will turn off unless finishing unlock. Because Android 4.1.2 and 4.2 have wakelock bug. It doesn't auto turn screen off.
If you just want auto screen on, you can use my another app "Auto Screen On", it has g-sensor and proximity sensor to screen on, and has log function to watch how the app work. And it's free and no ads.
Some tablet may not have proximity sensor, please check it first. If the device doesn't have proximity sensor, it would show "the device doesn't have proximity sensor".
Please don't give me one star just because your device doesn't have the proximity sensor.
If you want more function, mail to me.
1.The proximity sensor on Galaxy Note II can't detect Dark cover/flip, so it may not work fine.
2.The big sunshine may let the proximity sensor return wrong signal.
Thanks Владимир Бывалов for translating to Russian language.
Thanks Manuel García for translating to Spanish language.
Thank s Андрей Кравцов for adjust Russian language
Tag: Cover, Smart Cover, tap, lock, smart lock, screen off, screen on, power saver, tab, one touch, unlock
1. Flip Cover - Auto screen on/off when the flip cover has closed/opened.
2. Motion - Turn over to switch off screen, and vice versa.
3. Pocket - Putting the phone into pocket will turn off screen, and vice versa.
1. Config the screen off delay time to avoid fault screen off detection.
2. Bypass auto screen off when screen in landscape mode.
3. Allow disable screen on / off independently.
4. Provide a notification bar icon for monitoring the status and a short cut to program config.
5. Provide a skip the lock screen page function when auto screen on (beta).
6. Auto start the application when reboot device.
7. Support language: English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Korean.
8. Work fine on the most of android 4.0.3 device with proximity sensor.
- To prevent program auto killed by system, please show icon on notification bar
- Refer to the limitation of system, the screen off function requires device admin permission
- You must disable the service first before uninstall application
* Turns off Screen when cover is closed.
* Turns on Screen when cover is opened.
* No need to re-load app when phone restarts. It reads your preference, and works accordingly.
* Works with any phone, any tablet, and any cover. It just checks the proximity value.
* Set your preferred Screen Off Delay.
* Option to ignore screen lock in landscape mode. Some users feel their fingers are prone to invoke proximity sensor in that mode.