Handy tool to create and view storyboards
- Fill frames and their descriptions with text and key visuals
- Add images from Gallery or take the photos on the spot
- Automatically imports EXIF data from Magic ViewFinder apps
- Put some annotations / drawing on top of images
- Swipe Left / Right to delete or postpone the info
- Drag and Drop (by the left drag panel) to change the order of frames.
- Export your storyboard to PDF (only for Android OS 4.4+) or JPG file
- Search through your notes easily
- Use slideshow to animate your images with audio playback
- Share storyboards via the Cloud with others
- Use up to 6 projects for different storyboards.
There are advertisements in the app.