* 100% offline and up-to-date, because the map data comes from the OpenStreetMap project.
* Browse the map on different zoom levels.
* Display your current location on the map.
* Find streets by name, but also other points of interest like attractions, museums, hotels, and many more.
* In the premium edition you can also sort points of interest by their distance and apply other search filters.
* Select the elements visible on the map.
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 600,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 7 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
The Maldives (Dhivehi Raajje) are an archipelago of 1,192 coral islands grouped into 26 coral atolls (200 inhabited islands, plus 80 islands with tourist resorts) in the Indian Ocean. They lie south-southwest of India and are considered part of Southern Asia.
The Maldives have a remarkably easy visa policy -- Everybody gets a free 30-day visa on arrival, provided that they have a valid travel document, a ticket out and proof of sufficient funds, defined as either a confirmed reservation in any resort or US$100 + $50/day  in cash. This can be extended up to 90 days at Male, but you'll need to indicate where you're staying for that long. See the Department of Immigration and Emigration website  for details.
Importing alcohol, pork or pornography (very broadly defined) into the Maldives is forbidden and all luggage is X-rayed on arrival. On the way out, note that exporting sand, seashells or coral is also forbidden.
In the business world, from Universities to high schools to primary schools, everywhere people are encouraged to explore their strength (core quality), their weakness (pitfall), their learning points (challenges) and their personal judgements (allergies). Without exception participants are surprised, inspired and excited to discover the relationships between these four aspects in themselves and others. By now more then a million Dutch people know about core quadrants, and over 100.000 copies of his book have been sold (in the Dutch language only). Core quadrants have virtually become part of the language.
Recognition and admission are characteristic reactions from each individual who is introduced to the simplicity and logic which made core quadrants so immensely popular.
With this application you can go one step further. Thru a 16-step Self Analysis you can build and store 16 core quadrants.
What makes this application unique, is the module Daily Reflection, which enables you to reflect on your daily interactions with others or your own behaviour. The application will then look for correlations between the core quadrants you made earlier and the issue you are reflecting on. It will then either give you feedback or invite you to make a new core quadrant. The application is designed to help you to translate the initial insights you got when you built your first core quadrants, into daily practice, in order to benefit from your increased awarenes. Somewhere in Daniel Ofman's latest book on core qualities "Fancy Meeting Me Here..!?" it is mentioned: "The world is not waiting for people to become aware of their core qualities. The world is waiting for people who are willing to make their awareness productive and have meaningful interactions. When awareness about yourself has no effect on what you do and how you deal with people, building a core quadrant makes no sense and is a useless exercise."
Why do so many people nowadays spend so little time to reflect? Maybe it is because the price we have to pay for awareness is simply too high. This price is namely responsibility. Once you realise and see what is going on and why you behave the way you do, it automatically makes you responsible. Next time you can't say anymore you didn't know. People are not bad, people are often unconscious and the moment you wake up, you bear responsibility and not everyone likes that. This app is meant for people who want to take responsibility for their own lives and their part in relationships with others. Usually this brings success as well as joy.
You can enter waypoints with GPS coordinates and navigate toward these locations. When you navigate to a destination, the application can display the effective speed in this direction (Velocity Made Good - VMG).
The application has these features:
* Home screen widgets to display due tasks and tasks of a specified context
* Nested contexts
* Tasks in (multiple) context or inbox
* start and due date
* Group subtasks in a project
* Pomodoro inspired timer