Chaos Control is based on best ideas of GTD (Getting Things Done) methodology created by David Allen. Whether you are running a business, launching an app, working on a project or simply planning your holiday trip, Chaos Control is perfect to help you manage your goals, handle your priorities and organize your tasks to get things done.
Chaos Control is all about managing your tasks efficiently. No matter if you are launching a startup or simply creating a grocery list, you will be delighted how easy to do it with Chaos Control. And the best part — you can do both heavyweight project planning and simple things like shopping list management in one flexible app. Which is, by the way, available across all major mobile and desktop platforms with seamless sync.
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:
1) Define your goals
Success in business, studying, sport and personal life starts with setting goals. Write down your goals and desired outcomes to make them real
2) Plan your success
Write down tasks and actions needed to achieve your goals in Projects. Each Project is a combination of a goal and corresponding action list
3) Make it happen
Use Daily Plan and Contexts in order to sort your tasks by date, place, tools and people. This smart task lists will help you on your journey
4) Stay on track
Put all the incoming tasks and notes in Chaos Box in order to process them later, when the important stuff is done
The app is build with particular audience in mind: creative people. Designers, writers, developers, startup owners, entrepreneurs of all kinds and pretty much anyone with ideas and desire to make them happen. We combined the power of GTD and best practices of task management with convenient UI to provide perfect solution for such tasks as:
✔ personal goal setting
✔ task management
✔ time management
✔ planning your business and personal activities
✔ building your routine
✔ handling simple to do lists, checklists and shopping lists
✔ catching your ideas and thoughts to process them later
★ Seamless cloud sync across all major mobile and desktop platforms
★ GTD-inspired Projects and Contexts powered with Folders, sub-folders and sub-contexts
★ Repeating Tasks (daily, weekly, monthly and chosen days of the week)
★ Cloud data backup
★ Setting a pin-code for the app
★ Export to calendar
★ Chaos Box - Inbox for your unstructured tasks, notes, memos, ideas and thoughts. Great tool for staying on track inspired by GTD ideas
★ Notes for tasks, projects, folders and contexts
★ Flexible reminders
★ Fast and smart search
★ Seamless sync across all your devices running pretty much any major mobile or desktop platform
★ Cloud data backup
★ Recurring tasks for managing activities that happen regularly
★ Nested folders and contexts for better projects and tasks structuring
★ Due Tomorrow task list for planning your activities for tomorrow
★ Weekly Digest: tasks of the current week in one handy task list
★ App pin-code: secure your data with a secure passcode
We tried to make David Allen and fellow GTD - addicts proud. Please let us know what you think about the app.
Keywords: gtd, context, task, to-do, list, manager, inbox, project, goal, done, time, grocery, checklist, planner, note, todo, wunderlist, clear, startup, entrepreneur
GTD Organizer is task/to-do management app, which will help you organize your stuff, powerful enough to manage your things, but simple enough to use it with pleasure.
- Nesting of tasks eg: shopping->grocery store->buy carrots.
- Tasks are grouped into contexts.
- Reminding of task's to be done.
- Clean interface.
to do, GTD, Organizer, GTD, calendar, tasks, projects, easy
Calendar, GTD Tasks and Contacts - all in one! Pocket Informant is a fully integrated calendaring and GTD-based tasks solution for Android. We fuse together best-of-class calendaring with best-of-class tasks into one great solution. Even greater functionality has been added with the introduction of a Contacts view, which allows the user to fully access the Android contacts database from within Pocket Informant.
If you see disappearing sync accounts please install this app:
Version 2.0 is a major upgrade for Pocket Informant with many additional functions and features added.
What’s NEW for this release:
* Contacts View
* Multi-Select Mode in Task Views
* Multi-Select Mode in certain Calendar Views
* Pocket Informant Online Sync - Pocket Informant Online is our own Cloud sync service that also has a web interface to provide desktop access to your tasks and events. Pocket Informant is the only sync service that is feature-for-feature compatible with the Pocket Informant mobile application. This service is subscription-based, and is available for the introductory price of $15/year.
* Pocket Informant Online - As mentioned above, Pocket Informant Online is our new cloud sync service. You can sign up for Pocket Informant Online at www.webis.net. Once signed up, you can sync your events and tasks. Unlike Google Calendar/Tasks and Toodledo, Pocket Informant Online is a feature for feature match for task and event syncing. We will be adding features to Pocket Informant Online as time goes on, so please keep an eye on our website for the latest information.
* All Pocket Informant syncing is managed by the Android Sync Manager
* Multiple Accounts of the same sync type can be used at the same time.
* Now supports multiple internal Event and Task calendars
* ICS Support
* Ability to switch view modes on tablets between the Tablet View and Phone View.
❖ Fully integrated Calendar and Task Management
❖ Month, Day, Week, Column Week, Agenda, Task and Contacts Views
❖ Swipe between Months, Days, and Weeks
❖ Pre-made filters to quickly find selected Tasks
❖ Templates for Events and Tasks
❖ Ability to show/hide different Android calendars
❖ Optional Time-Bar and Mini-Text views for Calendar Month View
❖ Custom time/date selection controls for easy modification and navigation in main view
❖ Easily accessible commands for events or tasks directly from main views
❖ Highly configurable interface (with more than 100 different options!)
HOW DOES THIS DIFFER FROM OTHER TASK MANAGERS?
Proper task management is essential, but it’s only part of the picture. Pocket Informant is a full-features PIM, so it lets you focus on everything you do in a day - not just your tasks list. We believe bringing your appointments and tasks together in one place is more efficient than working in isolated calendar and task management systems. Pocket Informant is designed to be completely flexible, allowing you to choose the style of task management that works best for you.
For years, these and numerous other features have made Pocket Informant a must-have tool for school teachers, soccer moms, salesmen and executives alike.
This is an extension for "DGT GTD & ToDo" to manage your tasks with:
- Pure Calendar and Pure Grid Calendar Widget
Setup in Pure widgets: click settings, then click "Tasks" tab, click on ‘Task Provider’ and choose "Dgt Gtd" (see screenshot)
- Agenda Widget for Android
- Executive Assistant
Use Gmail To Do to help you manage your “to do” lists, notes/notepads, and other tasks. You can also determine which Gmail account should synchronize, either on or offline.
What is (and will) be keeping me busy
- Full tablet update to more closely resemble Google’s inspirational tablet application Gmail.
- User Sort/Filter Page(s) for the “Tasks” activity. For example, you would create a custom Page(s) with sorting and filters that you can flip between in the “Tasks” activity to best fit your needs.
- Ability to change the application theme at will.
- Add flipper navigation to the “Task View” activity for the ability to navigate to the previous or next task.
- Add more computer/foreign languages to the locale.
Visit gmail.com/tasks to learn more about Google Tasks.
Also, please tell me how I’m doing by rating and adding comments to Gmail To Do in the Android Marketplace. I also encourage submitting feature requests!
It is the perfect tool to embrace Getting Things Done (GTD) organizational method, keeping your tasks' tracking simple and efficient. Designed specifically for Android OS to ensure perfect user experience.
GTD Task Manager can synchronize your tasks' lists or contexts with Google Tasks.
- GTD fully supported
- Tasks and projects can be grouped in different context or lists
- Tasks' alarms
- ... and much more comming!
- Organize tasks by folder, context, location, tags, star, and subtasks
- Capability of managing infinite hierarchy levels
- Advanced repeating options
- Automatic tasks creation on missed calls
- Nagging alarms
- Organize your notes into folders
- Light and dark theme
- Synchronize with Toodledo.com
- Keep devices in synch using your Dropbox or FTP account
- Backup & Restore to Dropbox
- Llama & Tasker integration
- Samsung Multi Window
- Scrollable/Resizable widget (only for Android 3.x and 4.x)
GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company (http://www.davidco.com).
DGT GTD is not affiliated with or endorsed by the David Allen Company.
WORK IN PROGRESS !!!
IT'S NOT A FULL IMPLEMENTATION !!!
You can post any feedback in the forum or send an email. The application is not ready yet and your public negative comments may harm DGT-GTD even before it is ready.
The use of this software is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for loss of data that results from such activities.
You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data.
- Read contact data: in order to create "contact" tasks: email, call, sms
- Storage: to backup & restore your data
- Read phone state: to disable notification sound when you are in a call
- Global search: search tasks using the device search button
- Wake Lock: to let notifications wake-up the screen (user option)
- Portuguese Brazil
Supported 3rd party applications:
- Llama, how-to: http://bit.ly/RjcamI
- Toodledo (DGT GTD Toodledo required)
- Pure Calendar and Pure Grid Calendar (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Agenda Widget for Android (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Executive Assistant (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Shortcut creation might fail on Motorola devices
- Samsung devices with ICS and Jelly Bean are not able to resize the widget; don't blame me, it's a TouchWiz issue: http://dgtale.ch/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=437#p437
- On Android 3.x, 4.x device the widget can be RESIZED !!!
- Comment like "Forces close" is useless, please send the error report and/or contact the developer !!!
☞ Get the most out of Any.do:
■ Beautiful & Functional - Any.do is beautifully designed, simple to use and user friendly.
■ Always there when you need it - Any.do syncs seamlessly with the cloud so you can stay on top of just about anything across all your devices.
■ Any.do puts the power in your hands - Drag & drop to plan your agenda, swipe off a task to mark it as complete & shake your android to clear your completed tasks. It just feels right.
■ Speak your mind - Instead of typing just tap the microphone icon and say what you want to do. Any.do will automatically convert your words into text in almost any language.
■ Type less, DO more - Mobile typing can be a hassle; Any.do’s auto-suggest predicts what you want to do as you type it.
■ Any.do works for you - Simply add a time based reminder for the things you want to do and Any.do will remind you just at the right time. You can even try some repeat options.
■ Better together - Share lists with your friends, family, and colleagues to accomplish even more. Here are some ideas: A shared grocery list with your spouse, plan an event with your friends or just make sure you’re on top of an office project.
■ Any. DO is available in different languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Swedish, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Chinese (simplified & traditional), Russian, Arabic & Hebrew.
☞ What makes our app so hot:
✔ Just like real life - Swipe a task with your finger to mark it as complete.
✔ Shake it away - Shake your device to remove all completed tasks.
✔ Powerful widgets - Add a widget to your home screen to see all the things you need to do - just when you need them.
✔ Don't miss another call - Turn missed calls into reminders.
✔ Take actions - With Any.do you can easily make calls, text, emails and even schedule meetings from within the app
✔ Make it personal - Choose your favorite app theme (white or black).
✔ Do it your own way - You can easily customize your folders, so you can organize your tasks to best suit your needs (for example: Work, Home, Errands). Plus, you can have as many folders as you wish.
✔ Your tasks, Your choice - You can switch between Date view (Today, Tomorrow, Upcoming & Someday) and Folder view, it's up to you.
♥ Our Customers Say ♥
“I want to say that I absolutely love this app and that's an understatement! I love the modern look, ease of use and how much it has helped me already. I just wanted to let you know how awesome this app is and that I have downloaded the Chrome extension as well. Thank you so much!” (Sarah L.)
“What you've developed is awesome and fills a real need in the busy Professionals daily life. Thank you so much for your hard work and I'm so excited to start using Any.do frequently. Keep up the awesome work!” (Max N.)
“You have tapped into the awesome.” (Erick T.)
We ♥ to stay connected with our users! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at: android@Any.do or visit: www.Any.do/faq
Help translate Any.do to your language: Go to http://www.getlocalization.com/anydo to get started.
★ Sync tasks over-the-air on multiple devices running 2Do (including iOS, OS X) using Dropbox or Toodledo. Dropbox sync supports syncing all data, including Smart Lists, across Android, iOS and OS X devices.
★ Projects, Checklists or a simple To do list
★ Repeating tasks with end dates
★ Tabbed Lists for easy organization and grouping
★ Landscape Calendar view with date markers and date-filtering
★ Quick Add: Create tasks directly from the notification area, or glance at the number of tasks due Today.
★ Widgets that allow you to mark tasks done directly from the home screen. NOTE: Widget will not work if the app is moved to the SD Card.
★ Hide or re-arrange lists
★ Password Protection: Lock all your tasks or individually picked Lists
★ Drag & Drop tasks from and to Lists
★ Smart Lists: Dynamic lists based on saved searches with an optional dynamic date range
★ Powerful date range searching and filtering
★ Easy sorting by dates, lists, priority, status, title or manual sorting
★ Scheduling of tasks using Start Date & Time
★ Tags: create keyword tags; search for tags or attach contacts as people tags
★ Alarms: Easily create multiple alarms per task
★ Attach Photos to your tasks using the Camera or the Gallery
★ Instant Previews: Preview and edit notes or attached pictures from the main list with a single tap
★ Focus: Quick toggle between your tasks and a refined 'focus' list from any view
★ Actions: attach contacts or other 'action' information to tasks
★ Starred Tasks
★ Batch Operations: Edit, Delete, Move, Tag, Share and more
★ Multiple Themes: Graphite, Black, Pink
★ Samsung S Pen ® drawing support in Notes. Draw using a finger or a stylus on devices such as Galaxy Note, Galaxy Nexus.
★ Share tasks
★ Optimized for an unlimited number of tabbed lists with hundreds of tasks per list
★ Backup & Restore: Create easy backups of your database or restore from an existing one at any time
★ Background automatic sync at specified intervals
★ Flexible task manager: Use GTD (Getting Things Done) principals, Franklin Covey or your very own
★ Much, much more.
Please kindly contact us in case you have any issues. We'd love yo help.
Google Sync: This cannot be supported till Google Task API supports meta-data (required by 2Do), which in its current state does not.
Follow us on Facebook:
Dedicated 2Do Help/Tips Feed:
* Capture Everything *
Task details include: Due Date and Time, Start Date and Time, Contexts, Tags, Priority, Notes
Add to current GTD Lists: Inbox, Next Actions, Waiting For
Track the things you want to work on later through Scheduled, Planned and Sometime lists
Keep track of your long term Outcomes in the Areas, Goals and Visions lists
* Get Things Done Now *
Sort Lists by Due Date, Context, Priority etc
Filter lists by Contexts and Tags etc
Repeating tasks. Tasks repeat by minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years, days of the week, nth day of the month
Bulk editing of the lists to move tasks, delete tasks, add tasks to Projects
* Plan your Projects *
Plan your Projects in detail and add all Tasks to the Planned list
Drag and Drop to order the tasks.
Project view keep track of all your project lists
* Additional Features *
Beautiful Widgets that are re-sizable, scroll-able and configurable.
Quick add from the widget
Backup and Restore
Dropbox Cloud Backup/Restore
* Upgrade to EveryTask Plus *
The upgrade will unlock the following features
- Backup/Restore to Dropbox
- Backup/Restore to Device
- Sync with Toodledo
* Toodledo Sync (Available with the EveryTask Plus Upgrade) *
Sync all task elements with Toodledo
Projects are synced to Parent tasks for users with Pro accounts
Toodledo Folders are synced to Areas in the app.
Toodledo tasks with Reference and Cancelled status are not synced.
* No Ads *
EveryTask is Ad-Free
GTD, Getting Things Done, to do list, todo list, task, tasks, notes, notepad, Toodledo, Sync
We’ve redesigned the entire user interface to make it simpler and more convenient. The brand-new task view of Today and Next Actions makes our tasks more focused and organized.
1. Synchronize your tasks with the cloud to have all your tasks in control.
2. Completely implement GTD theory.
3. Support multi-level views: goals, projects, tasks, subtasks.
4. Manually sort your goals, projects, next actions and contexts.
5. Edit a task just on its view page.
6. Forward tasks to your companions and track the status of the tasks.
7. Support the customization of your avatar.
* Still use to do list? It's time to try GTD and enjoy the completely different upgrading!
*** Featured on Lifehacker, Gizmodo and Android Police. BOOM! ***
Using the motivation you have before you start working this tool let's you set your goals and time in which you want to be done. No more distraction, just one mission. By dividing your goal into subgoals, setting consequences for your success or failure and a smart break management system you have no more excuses left not to work on it. It's not hard, stop procrastinating and just get that shit done!
*** SUPERAWESOME MEGA FEATURES ***
- Improve your productivity by using your motivation at the start to keep going. KABOOM!
- Stop procrastination by focusing on just one goal at a time, without distractions. YEAH!
- Set your own rewards and consequences to feel the joy or pain of (not) achieving your goal even more. HOOO-AAAH!
- Smart break management system that tells you when you've actually earned to randomly browse Facebook again. YAY!
- Different modes for different types of tasks and people. BOOM!
- Get things done more easily by dividing them into subgoals. AWESOME!
- All wrapped in a simple, elegant and undistracting interface. WOW!
*** PEOPLE ALREADY GETTING SHIT DONE ***
"With the internet in your pocket, it's easy to get distracted. Put some blinders on and crank through your to-do list with the charmingly foul-mouthed Get Shit Done. The app lets you break your tasks down into sub-goals, set rewards for success and punishment for failure, and even doles out breaks as it sees fit, all with the cuddly softness of a grizzled drill sergeant." - Gizmodo
"Sometimes a little tough love is called for when you're trying to get things done, and Get Shit Done is an app that delivers in droves. The app approaches your to-dos in a fun and funny way that's actually pretty inspiring—just don't take it too seriously." - Lifehacker
"This app is beautifully simple. This is just what I needed to get some work done without dicking around. It's funny how much of an impact this has on my productivity." - Arcin
"Thanks for making this app! I basically passed a class because of it... I couldn't get myself to sit down and actually learn for the exam which I had to pass in one time, and when I found out about your app it got me a 7.1/10 for a subject I suck at!" - Thijs
"Get shit done! app actually helped me get shit done. This means something, because I have tried dozen of other software in the past." - @CreepiePies
*** CONTACT THE SUPERAWESOME DEVELOPER ***
If you have any suggestions or find any bugs: please email me at email@example.com! And now start getting shit done!
*** DISCLAIMER ***
This was created in a four day project by an inexperienced developer (really smart though). It's not perfect, and I can not guarantee that it works for your device. If that's not the case please email me and I will try to fix it!
TickTick is a simple to-do list app, which helps you to get all things done and cloud sync tasks. It is cross-platform, available for Android, iOS, Chrome Extension and web. With TickTick at hand, you can organize your life in an easier way.
TickTick is free but you can also upgrade to Pro account for full access of premium features: http://ticktick.com/about/upgrade
Chrome Extension is also available: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ticktick-extension/diankknpkndanachmlckaikddgcehkod
Its key features include:
1. Sync all your tasks across all devices
2. Create widget to manage tasks easily
3. Set recurring tasks
4. Instant time & location reminder
5. Sort tasks by order/date/name/priority
6. Drag tasks to rearrange order
7. Create subtasks in checklist
8. Add notes to tasks
9. Batch edit tasks
10. Classify tasks into folders & Archive completed tasks
11. Share task list to collaborate
12. Send task via multiple channels
13. Quick search tasks
14. View Google calendar events in TickTick
15.Voice input tasks via ‘note to self’ with Google Now
16. Create to-do's in TickTick via email
17. Subscribe TickTick in Calendar application
18. Multiple priority levels
We are asking for permissions to access contacts, phone status, NFC & location on your phone in order to offer features.
Connect with us at Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tick-Tick/114408518756703
keywords: TickTick, GTD, Getting Things Done, to do list, todo list, to-do, task, tasks, notes, checklist, GTasks, time schedule, memo
Break down large tasks to achieve a collection of reasonably sized actions that are easy and unambiguous. Organize your tasks into projects and assign contexts. If required, set a due date, priority, and dependency. Once loaded with your information, MyLifeOrganized goes to work and prepares a simple task list containing only those next actions which require your immediate attention. This list is updated automatically once you complete a task, change context or move to another location.
Sync wirelessly with the world-class Windows Desktop version of MyLifeOrganized* to add even more power to your task management. You can sync using Wi-Fi or the Cloud service. Using the MLO Cloud service**, you can sync with multiple computers at home and the office and share a single task list or collaborate with other people.
Most MLO features are FREE forever and the free version is fully usable, but many users find that the advanced features in the Pro version provide a valuable productivity boost. Please be sure to try out the advanced features during your Pro trial period and consider upgrading to Pro (using in-app purchase) before the trial period expires.
Please use our forum for feedback, since we cannot respond on reviews.
✓Hierarchical to-do list: Organize your tasks into projects and break down large tasks into reasonably sized actions.
✓Next Actions: Automatically display only your next actions in views such as Active by Context or Active by Project.
✓Specially designed for GTD® (Getting Things Done®)
✓MLO Smart To-Do Sorting based on Computed-Score Priority
✓Filtering of actions by context
✓Inbox for rapid task entry
✓Recurring and regenerating tasks
✓Starred tasks: Highlight your important tasks
✓Zoom: Concentrate on a specific branch of tasks
✓Use hierarchy and special option to complete the tasks and subtasks in a specific order
✓Nearby view: Get a list of actions for your current GPS location
✓Location based alerts about Active Actions near you
✓View your NearBy tasks on a map
✓Undo for last operations
✓Widgets with voice input
✓Widget will always show your actual todo list depending on the current time or location
✓Custom sorting for todo lists
✓Contexts may include other contexts
✓Use task dependencies (set on desktop) to complete the tasks in a specific order.
✓Use Open/Closed hours for context (set on desktop) to see active task for the current time
✓Add MLO task to calendar and other applications
✓Send tasks from other applications to MLO
✓Collaborate with other people using the MLO Cloud service**
✓Sync with MyLifeOrganized for Windows* using the MLO Cloud sync service ** or via Wi-Fi sync.
✓Templates for various task management systems from GTD® to FranklinCovey and Do-It-Tomorrow are included in MyLifeOrganized for Windows to help you start quickly with your own task management system.
*MyLifeOrganized for Windows Desktop task manager sold separately. Professional version 3.5.9 or higher required.
**MLO Cloud is a low-cost, fee-based subscription service allowing you to wirelessly sync your tasks between different MyLifeOrganized platforms. Free Wi-Fi sync included to Pro version
***Some features require upgrading to MyLifeOrganized Pro. Your device should support location service and Google Maps for location based task lists, alerts and showing tasks on a map. The version for Amazon appstore does not support showing tasks on a map.
Principles of GTD® methodology will help make your life organized: create tasks and subtasks (todo) lists with clearly defined outcome, dates and contexts, view them and Get Things Done!
- Create your tasks (projects) and subtasks (todos)
- Organise lists by projects and contexts
- Set start/end dates so only actual tasks to be displayed
- Filter and sort your tasks by dates and contexts
- Search for tasks
- Import and export your tasks
- View all history of what was done!
To be done:
- Synchronization of tasks' lists or contexts between different devices.
- Desktop widgets
- Everyday notifications
Special thanks to:
- Mark J.
We still working on this app, so any feedback is more than welcome!
GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company. IQTELL is not affiliated with the David Allen Company.
The only mail app that combines email with Actions, To-do items and Projects.
All you need is in one place! Your Email accounts, Contacts, Tasks, Projects, Prospects and much more. Using your IQTELL account with the web app also provides integration with Calendars and Evernote.
So, what can you do with the IQ app?
• Login with your existing IQTELL account, or create your new IQTELL with Username and Password credentials or using your Google Account.
• Manage all your email accounts, process your email to create and update tasks and projects, and perform all email operations: compose, respond, archive, delete, move, flag, etc. Swipe your email to get things done.
• Manage your GTD® Lists - Next Actions, Inbox, Actions, Projects, Someday, Ticklers.
• View Actions by Context (Home, Office, etc.), Time Needed, Priority, and more.
• Use powerful, customizable Watch Lists.
• Perform Weekly Reviews - Get your Weekly Review done on your Android device - complete actions, set priorities, context and update any other details.
• All completely searchable.
The IQ App offers you even more. Check out these Cool Features!
• 100% Offline operation.
• Batch operations, e.g., Complete, Move, set Due Date, Star and more.
• Native Push Reminders, including "Snooze" and "Park" functionality.
• Direct-dial contacts related to Actions, Projects, etc.
• Automatic Syncing between the IQ App and your cloud-based account.
• Fully customizable:
- Set the folders / apps you want to see, e.g. Actions, Next Actions, Projects, etc.
- Decide what information you'd like to see while in List View and Full View, e.g., Due Date, Context, Time Needed, etc.
- Set your desired Batch Operations.
The IQ app and our Web-based app - a complete solution!
• A single account does it all:
- Your cloud-based account accessible through the IQ Android app and through the IQ web-based app.
• Getting things done has never been easier:
- Using the IQ Web-based app provides you the ability to process all your email accounts, calendars, Evernotes, Actions (Tasks), Projects, and all the needed information and docs - all in one place.
- On the go? Use the IQ app to manage email and keep track of all your projects, actions, to-do items, contexts, watch lists, with access to all the information you need.
• On any other system? Forward or send emails to create Actions, Projects, and more directly in your cloud-based account. Learn More - http://kb.iqtell.com/email/use/email-gateway
Follow Us for Updates:
Knowledge Base (http://kb.iqtell.com/m/Android)
Terms & Conditions (http://iqtell.com/terms-and-conditions/)
GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company (http://www.davidco.com).
IQTELL is not affiliated with the David Allen Company.
More from developer
In the business world, from Universities to high schools to primary schools, everywhere people are encouraged to explore their strength (core quality), their weakness (pitfall), their learning points (challenges) and their personal judgements (allergies). Without exception participants are surprised, inspired and excited to discover the relationships between these four aspects in themselves and others. By now more then a million Dutch people know about core quadrants, and over 100.000 copies of his book have been sold (in the Dutch language only). Core quadrants have virtually become part of the language.
Recognition and admission are characteristic reactions from each individual who is introduced to the simplicity and logic which made core quadrants so immensely popular.
With this application you can go one step further. Thru a 16-step Self Analysis you can build and store 16 core quadrants.
What makes this application unique, is the module Daily Reflection, which enables you to reflect on your daily interactions with others or your own behaviour. The application will then look for correlations between the core quadrants you made earlier and the issue you are reflecting on. It will then either give you feedback or invite you to make a new core quadrant. The application is designed to help you to translate the initial insights you got when you built your first core quadrants, into daily practice, in order to benefit from your increased awarenes. Somewhere in Daniel Ofman's latest book on core qualities "Fancy Meeting Me Here..!?" it is mentioned: "The world is not waiting for people to become aware of their core qualities. The world is waiting for people who are willing to make their awareness productive and have meaningful interactions. When awareness about yourself has no effect on what you do and how you deal with people, building a core quadrant makes no sense and is a useless exercise."
Why do so many people nowadays spend so little time to reflect? Maybe it is because the price we have to pay for awareness is simply too high. This price is namely responsibility. Once you realise and see what is going on and why you behave the way you do, it automatically makes you responsible. Next time you can't say anymore you didn't know. People are not bad, people are often unconscious and the moment you wake up, you bear responsibility and not everyone likes that. This app is meant for people who want to take responsibility for their own lives and their part in relationships with others. Usually this brings success as well as joy.
You can enter waypoints with GPS coordinates and navigate toward these locations. When you navigate to a destination, the application can display the effective speed in this direction (Velocity Made Good - VMG).
La Carte biedt uitkomst. Dit beproefde culinaire bijbeltje geeft korte, heldere beschrijvingen van alles wat er op de kaart kan staan zodat je aan tafel snel en trefzeker de betekenis van gerechten kunt opzoeken. Vóór de ober terug is weet u wat u wilt – en wat u kunt verwachten.
La Carte als App maakt het zoeken nog sneller en eenvoudiger: blader door de lijst van ruim 5600 begrippen, wandel met de indexbalk door het alfabet of vul simpelweg de eerste paar letters van het gezochte woord in in het zoekvak.
Deze applicatie werkt ook prima op een Android tablet.