There is a room with an old table. You don’t remember who designed it and with what purpose, but you know that it hides a game, game that hides a secret. A game that must be played to save memories from fading out…
Grab your device and discover the mysterious world of the grandpa and his memories - solve relaxing puzzles, collect mementos and explore the history of the grandpa’s life.
* Carefully designed user interface - interact with the unique table in an amazing 3d environment.
* Solve one hundred and fifty logic puzzles with the delicate plot in the background.
* You can touch everything on the table: open the drawer, change the radio stations etc.
* Sophisticated music was composed specially for this game to maximize your experience.
* New chapters with additional puzzles and mementos are coming soon!
* Activate Google Games integration to backup and synchronize your progress between devices so you will never need to solve the same puzzle twice!
More about game: http://sulech.com/kivano/grandpas-table-3d/
We are a very small indie development team (only one programmer and one 3d artist), so please be tolerant!
If you’ll have a problem or any other suggestions please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org!
Also contact with us if you think you are able to help us with translating this game into your native language :)
This software was created with open source tools:
Blender, Gimp, Inkscape, libGDX, Ubuntu, Universal Tween Engine