Can figure it out, but a few rules would be nice. Couldn't find any, but I guess I didn't look very hard.
Fantastic! Thoroughly enjoy the challenge of these puzzles and the fact that there are quite a number of them. I play with the screen tilted because the graphics are so pretty and very detailed. I love the realistic look of the wood and how the fixed medallion lights would "bloom" under the jewels. Beautifully done.
Gorgeous Absolutely stunning game. Anyone that says that this is "childish" is a primitive idiot
Childish puzzles Waste of money
* Chapter four is now completed
* Added small help for new players under question mark on the table
* Next 10 puzzles
* Fix for Danish language, thanks a lot Martin Købke!
*Fix for Slovak language, thanks once more Alexej!
* Slovak and Danish translation, thanks to Alexej Smutný and Martin Købke, thanks a lot guys!
* First 10 puzzles in fourth chapter
* German and Russian translations
* A lot of small changes and fixes
Match 3 jewels and win the diamond treasure quest in this magic wonderland!