JEFIT is the ultimate FREE fitness, bodybuilding and workout tool for all individuals looking for that extra step and motivation to get back into the gym.
With 1300+ exercises with descriptions and animations, ability to create personal workout routines and fitness plans, tracking body statistics, view workout progress, adding friends and interacting with the community for motivation; you won't feel intimidated again!
** USER REVIEWS :
- “Best bodybuilding and workout logger ever! Can't believe this tool is free! Thank you so much JEFIT!”
- “Best bodybuilding and fitness logger I have found so far! Especially for FREE! I was prepared to pay for it! Well worth the download, Thank you JEFIT!”
- “JEFIT is the BEST Workout and Fitness logger EVER! The combination of downloadable routines to mix up your workout with the ability to graph and track your progress online. Also its FREE”
- “JEFIT is the best FREE workout and fitness logger on the market, never go to the gym without this tool”
** MAIN FEATURES :
- Largest Exercise Database with 1300+ weight training exercises categorized by body parts!
- Extensive Workout Routine Database with thousands of community created workout routines and fitness plans
- Two - Way Sync with FREE online profile
- Easiest way to track your workouts, create routines, stay motivated and build muscle
- View your body and lifting progress to save and keep you motivated for further exercising and weight lifting
- Fully customizable routines and exercises to create a weekly workout routines
** WORKOUT ROUTINE PLANNER :
- Create your own fitness plan personalized to your goals to help you get in shape
- Easily switch among muscle building, bulking, weight loss, general fitness and sports routines
- Community and user created weight lifting routines to download for both men and women
- Routines specific for your goals (getting 6 pack abs, building a lean body, lose weight, increase strength and more!)
** DETAILED EXERCISE DATABASE :
- Search to find weight lifting and muscle building exercises for your workout routines
- Exercises for all major weight lifting equipment including barbell, dumbbells, kettlebells, strength machines, cardio machines and more!
- Detailed exercise instructions and animations
- Track cardio, weight lifting, fitness and strength training exercises
** SMART LOGGER SYSTEM :
- Quick and simply input weight and reps when performing strength exercises
- Record your 1 Rep Max for each set
- Save your best lifting record for each exercise
** FRIENDS :
- Connect with and add friends to help motivate each other
- Compete, challenge, share progress and compare stats with the community
- Connect with the community and millions of other members
- Log into your My-JEFIT Profile page to update your friends on how you are doing with your workout bodybuilding progress
** TWO - WAY SYNCHRONIZATION
- Sync your workout data with your JEFIT Profile
- Save your lifting progress and body stats
** PROGRESS TRACKING SYSTEM :
- Graphic chart for tracking both body and lifting stats
- Tracking weight, body fat, height, chest, waist, arms, shoulders, forearms, neck, hips, thighs and calves
- Auto-calculate your Body Mass Index
*Note: To utilize the sync feature, a JEFIT Account is required to back up your data and keep track of your workout and fitness statistics with the JEFIT Website. You can create a FREE Account at www.jefit.com
JEFIT is brought to you by Jefit Inc, the fastest growing workout, fitness and bodybuilding planner. See why millions of bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts have chosen JEFIT to build muscle, improve workouts and exercise.
It is a personal trainer in your pocket!
✓ See the bar path of your lift
✓ See the bar velocity
✓ Focus on particular reps or parts of a rep
✓ Keep track of your progress
Unlike other workout logs and fitness trackers which only allow you to track sets and reps, Bar Sense lets you track the quality of your excercise, rather than just the quantity. Using BarSense's path tracking, you can see:
✓ How straight you kept your bar during a squat
✓ Whether your squat was deep enough
✓ If your bench press incline is too vertical or just right
✓ Whether you used your arms during a clean or snatch.
✓ if you catch the bar too low
✓ How fast your did your lift and how much power you output
Whether you're into bodybuilding, strength training, Olympic lifts or crossfit, use BarSense to improve your technique, get feedback and progress faster in a safe and efficient manner.
See our blog at http://blog.barsense.com on how to interpret the graphs, what to look for in different lifts and general weightlifting tips.
View the Simple Workout Log companion site at www.simpleworkoutlog.com
PRO Key is now available on Play Store!
If you are looking for a fast, efficient workout tracker designed to work great for both weight lifting and cardio exercises, this is it! Simple Workout Log automatically logs the current date and time each time you start an exercise so you can compare your current exercise to the last time you completed it at just a glance so you can push to improve your results each workout.
Past exercises may be searched for, viewed, edited, and deleted using the History function.
Simple Workout Log was designed for the sole purpose of eliminating the need for paper workout journals in hopes of making life easier while at the gym.
For more features, including graphing support, cloud backup, no ads, and much more, check out the PRO Key available on the Play Store!
Thank you everyone for your constructive feedback! Your positive comments keep the FREE updates coming!
Learn about weight lifting subjects such as:
Increasing Muscle Size
Body Mass Index
Weight Training for Overall Health
Weight Training for Kids
Weight Training for Woman
Weight Training and Cross Training
Home vs The Gym
What the Pros Say
Aerobic Weight Training
Raising Your Metabolism
Weight Training for Women over 40
Weight Training for Men Over 50
Protect Your Hands
Routines for Skiers
Routines for Tennis
Routines for Track
Routines for Baseball
Routines for Soccer
Download Weight Training & Bodybuilding for Free today.
This is a beta release. We're testing things out and fixing bugs. If you find bugs, you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
TRAINING EVERY LIFE GOAL
Lift breaks your goals down into simple habits and routines, then prompts and encourages you to take regular steps toward healthy life change. With the right support you can succeed at every goal.
1. Step by step coaching plans for 100k goals, habits, and skills.
2. Motivation based on positive psychology.
3. One tap tracking for your progress.
MOMENTUM FOR FITNESS, PRODUCTIVITY, AND HEALTHY DIET CHANGE
1. FITNESS. Exercise is the top goal on Lift, with currently over 125k participants. We encourage consistency that builds towards long term fitness success. Your training can range from making an exercise habit via running, going to the gym, pushups, etc. If you need more guidance, we have detailed coaching plans for running, squats, planks and practically every aspect of fitness.
2. PRODUCTIVITY. Productivity is a series of habits around organization, discipline and prioritizing. The Lift community is big on setting priorities, Inbox Zero (many with daily streaks beyond 100 days), and GTD.
3. HEALTHY DIET CHANGE. Lift is focused on diet for a life long healthy weight and energy level. We support popular diets like the 4-Hour Body and the Paleo Diet, as well as healthy eating habits around low carb, vegetarian, vegan, sugar free, gluten free, and whole foods.
4. ALSO. People have no end of ambition. Among are 100k goals are people training their relationship and career skills, building mindfulness, spirituality or meditation practices, and so much more.
WHO ARE WE?
I'm Tony, writing this, and I'm joined by Jon, Matt, Erin, Alicia, Herzog, Sonya, Javi and Dan.
Jon and I started Lift, along with our investment partners Evan Williams, Bijan Sabet, Tim Ferriss, Tony Robbins, David Allen, Greg Yaitanes, Adam Ludwin, Jeremy LaTrasse, and Narenda Rocherolle, with the idea that we could make a giant impact on human potential.
If you have feedback you can email us at email@example.com. The whole team sees every email.
This is what you get:
- Access to exercise database of over 150 exercises with images and descriptions
- Access to routine database with base set of routines to challenge you
- A simple One Rep Max calculator to help determine the amount of weight you should be lifting.
Handcrafted in Columbus, Ohio
All your workouts and sets are saved and you can keep track of your progress by using either the charts/graphs or the exercise journal. Filter your graphs on the sets you are interested in to clearly see your progress.
- Easily import exercises to your Day Schedules. Just press the plus sign on a Day in the Edit view and you will get a list of exercises to choose from.
- Sample Exercises to choose from or easily create your own.
- Exercises are grouped in categories (Biceps, Back, Shoulders, ...) to quickly find the exercise you want.
- Search of suitable exercises are made continuously when you are typing the exercise name.
- Rearrange you training schedules with simple drag and drop.
- Rest timer can be used between each workout set to tell you when it is time to start the next set.
- Easily add or remove sets from one workout session to another.
- Choose measurement system: Metric (kg) or Imperial (lb).
Good luck with your training!
- View and navigate daily workout logs quickly by swiping between them
- Navigate to a specific day using the inbuilt calendar
- Add an exercise to the workout log and record sets of weight and reps or distance and time
- Swipe across when recording sets to view your workout history with the exercise
- Attach comments/notes to sets
- Rest timer with sound and vibration options
- Re-order exercises you've added to a workout log (long press an exercise card to initiate 'edit mode' and then press and drag the blue drag icon at the top right of the card)
- Includes a default selection of categories (Chest, Back, Legs, etc)
- Each category contains a small default list of exercises
- Create custom categories to better suit your training program
- e.g. Olympic Lifts, Plyometrics, Ab Training, etc
- Add new exercises quickly using 'Save and New' feature
- Two exercise types: Resistance and Cardio
- Resistance - record training in weight and reps
- Cardio - record training in distance and time
- Create a routine to provide quick access to your most commonly used exercises
- Assign exercises to a particular day within the routine
- Name a day whatever you want (Monday, Chest Day, Workout A, etc)
- Select a single exercise from a day within the routine to add it to the training log
or hit 'Log All' to add an empty set for each exercise which can then be filled in later
- Create as many routines as you want and switch between them using dropdown list
- Remembers which routine you selected last
- Dates on which you have recorded training logs are highlighted
- Tap a day in the calendar to display a popup listing the exercises performed on that day
- Navigate to a specific day's training log by selecting it in the calendar and hitting 'Go!'
- Filter which days are highlighted in the calendar
Highlight days where I did bench press and lifted more than 80kg for at least 5 reps
Highlight days where I ran outdoors and travelled more than 3 miles in less than 20 minutesr
- Backup your data to device storage or an online cloud service (DropBox or Google Drive - please ensure you have the corresponding apps installed on your device if you would like to backup to one of these services)
- Export your training logs in CSV format so they can be analyzed in your spreadsheet application of choice
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Required in order to be able to backup/export data to your device storage or sd card
- Control vibration: Used if you have selected the 'Vibrate' option for the rest timer
- Prevent device from sleeping: Required in order to ensure the rest timer continues to count down when the screen is off
If you have any feedback then please email FitNotesApp@gmail.com
Do you ever envy those people who are great weight lifters without appearing to put any effort into it at all? Without the right tools and information, it could take you years to figure out the secrets to achieving peak performance. Instead of spending a fortune on so-called experts or knocking yourself out with the old trial and error method, there is an easier way to learn how to achieve success in weight lifting the way you’ve always dreamed.
I have always had an interest in all kinds of weight lifting but I just never could seem to accomplish everything that I wanted. It was embarrassing and humiliating. I desperately longed to be a better weight lifter.
I didn’t understand what I was doing wrong but I was determined to find out! What I discovered completely changed everything!
How did I do it?
I would love to share my secrets with you and my new special report on how to be an better weight lifter does just that!
Weight Lifting and Weight Training - A Comprehensive Guide to Increasing Your Health Through Scientifically Founded Weightlifting!
Everything you need to know about becoming a great weight lifter is included in this special report:
- Weight Lifting and General Fitness
- Strength Training
- Weight Lifting for Kids
- Weight Lifting for Bulk
- Weight Lifting with Free Weights
- Weight Lifting on the Road
- Safety Tips for Weight Lifting
Strong Log Tracks:
* Body Weight
* Body Fat
* Workout Weight
* Graph your progress
* Exercise (Squats, Bench Press, Overhead Press, Barbell Rows, Power Cleans, Dead Lifts, or add your own)
Please email questions & feature requests to the developer's email address.
Reviews: "...this is the best app I've found for strength training"
***Requires following permissions***
INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - required from ad network.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - required so progress charts can be saved to the memory card and shared.
There are two basic types of weight lifting that produce different results. These principles become important for individuals who are training for certain sports. Exercisers who want to develop strength may train with heavy weights with fewer repetitions.
On the other hand, individuals who want to develop muscle endurance may use light weights and more repetitions. Whatever the effect, heavy and light weight lifting may bring health benefits to anyone who engages in it.
Medical studies show that light weight training may reduce the development of osteoporosis, an ailment that may cause brittle bones. This is possible because strength training may increase bone mass and decrease the possibility of osteoporosis. Lifting weights may also improve one's balance and range of motion, help prevent exercise-related injuries, and help lose weight and keep them off.
Other health benefits of light weight lifting may include the following:
1.Develop strong bones. Strength training increases bone density and reduces the risk of osteoporosis.
2.Control your body fat. As you lose muscle, your body burns calories less efficiently — which can result in weight gain. The more toned your muscles, the easier it is to control your weight.
3.Reduce your risk of injury. Building muscle protects your joints from injury. It also helps you maintain flexibility and balance — and remain physically independent as you age.
4.Boost your stamina. As you grow stronger, you won't fatigue as easily.
5.Improve your sense of well-being. Circuit training can boost your self-confidence, improve your body image and reduce the risk of depression because it promotes the excretion of hormones called endorphins. Many professionals call this effect the “runner's high.”
6.Get a better night's sleep. People who strength train regularly are less likely to struggle with insomnia.
Injuries that may be developed from weight lifting are inevitable. These injuries can be treated with rest, medication, and physical therapy.
Before engaging in a weight lifting program, individuals who want to improve their health are encouraged to seek the advice of doctors and other health specialists. They may devise an exercise program and diet that are appropriate for one's health needs. Understanding weight training for physical activities may lead to improved overall health and well-being.
Here is what you will learn about in the "Weight Lifting" E-Book:
* Weight Lifting and General Fitness...
* Strength Training...
* Weight Lifting for Kids...
* Weight Lifting for Bulk...
* Weight Lifting with Free Weights...
* Weight Lifting on the Road...
* Safety Tips for Weight Lifting...
So, go ahead and grab you free weight lifting app now!
weight lifting programs
weight lifting techniques
weight lifting routines
weight lifting exercises
weight lifting workouts
weight lifting programs for men
weight lifting tips
weight lifting for women
weight lifting weights
weight lifting strength training
weight training workouts
beginning weight training
weight training exercises
benefits of weight training
weight training routines
body weight training
what is weight training
weight training tips
weight loss and training
beginner weight training
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this app is hosted by Youtube and is available in public domain. We have not uploaded any videos to Youtube. This application is just an organized way to browse and view YouTube videos in another way. This app is unofficial and is simply a shortcut to the free information offered by youtube.
Any problems or suggestions, please contact us.
-Quick Max Calculator: Find your one-rep-max based on your ability at a higher number of reps.
-Quick Weight Breakdown: Quickly and easily breakdown the weight on a barbell into the weights you select in preferences. Based on a total weight, Smart Lifter tells you how many of each free weight to put on each side. Additionally, you can enter the number of each weight on one side of a bar and Smart Lifter will tell you the bar’s total weight.
-Workout Builder: Use the one-rep-max Smart Lifter calculated for you to create an entire workout using the weights you choose and specializing on your goal and muscle zone. The unique SmartWeight algorithm uses your muscles decay rate to accurately predict your max at each set, allowing you to push yourself to your limit on each and every set. Also, there is a built in timer, allowing you to control your rest time between sets to optimize hormone release to accomplish your personal goals.
-Previous Workouts: View all of your previously made workouts with the option to search edit and delete them
-Preferences: Choose the weights available to YOU. Smart Lifter allows you to select the weights that you have available to use and designs your workouts around them.
In addition to this, this application is most likely the smallest on your device and requires no additional permissions.
While using the app please keep in mind that it is still under development. For this reason there may be a couple bugs and I will be more than happy to fix them if they are found. Please email your problems to me at firstname.lastname@example.org rather than leaving negative feedback. Thank you!
Translations are in progress! If you would like to help or request a langue please contact me at the above email address.
TAGS: Weightlifting, weightlift, weight lifting, weight, lift, weights, calculator, weight-lift, weight-lifting, one-rep-max, workout, work out, working.
Do you ever envy those people who are great weight lifters without appearing to put any effort into it at all?
Without the right tools and information, it could take you years to figure out the secrets to achieving peak performance. Instead of spending a fortune on so-called experts or knocking yourself out with the old trial and error method, there is an easier way to learn how to achieve success in weight lifting the way you’ve always dreamed.
I have always had an interest in all kinds of weight lifting but I just never could seem to accomplish everything that I wanted. It was embarrassing and humiliating. I desperately longed to be a better weight lifter.
I didn’t understand what I was doing wrong but I was determined to find out!
What I discovered completely changed everything!
Weight Lifting and Weight Training-A Comprehensive Guide to Increasing Your Health Through Scientifically Founded Weightlifting!
Everything you need to know about becoming a great weight lifter is included in this book. You will learn:
# Weight Lifting and General Fitness
# Strength Training
# Weight Lifting for Bulk
# Weight Lifting with Free Weights
# Safety Tips for Weight Lifting
Read this book, and you will be on your way to becoming the best weight lifter you can be!
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $14.99) ***
More from developer
* Extremely accurate, fast and proven ballistics solver created by Berger Bullet's chief ballistician and champion shooter Bryan Litz
* Save firearm and ammo data as profiles so you don't have to keep entering the same data over and over each time you want a calculation
* Enter and manage all your firearm/ammo data online using your PC at http://manage.shooterapp.net at no extra charge
* Online backup included at no extra charge
* Graphical wind dial for easy wind speed/angle input
* Built-in large bullet library to make it simpler to add your ammo profiles
* Trajectory and windage graphs including the ability to compare multiple loads in one graph
* Supports Coriolis Effect and Spin Drift calculations; Can get your Latitude for Coriolis Effect using GPS.
* Automatic-atmosphere input using your GPS location and nearest weather station
* Zero-atmosphere support. This will auto-account for changes to your zero when shooting in a different atmosphere
* Solution HUD screen which allows for extremely quick and easy changing of shot distance, wind or lead speed
* Email trajectory table output
* Free Bluetooth Kestrel Weather Meter plugin available
* Full metric support
* Includes dark theme for night shooting
For more information and operation manual, please visit http://www.shooterapp.net/manual.php