Upgrade to the paid version to save multiple firearm profiles and custom ammo.
- Includes a built-in ammo database of over 1400 rounds
- Generate a table of calculated shot data
- View drop graphs and compare ammo
- Accuracy verified by comparing drop to bullet manufacturers' published data
- Simple touch input for setting wind direction
- Supports imperial and metric units
- Upgrade to the paid version to create multiple firearm profiles and save custom ammo
** Tips **
- Before using the calculator for the first time, zero the default firearm profile
- Negative drop means the bullet impacts below the aim point
- Negative drift means the bullet impacts to the left of the aim point
- Edit the firearm profile from the main menu or by clicking the pencil icon in the action bar
- To use MOA in the table, select MOA as the output units on the main screen
Determine your individual klick-values (ballistic turret) resp. correction values (distance reticles) according to
- Your riflecope (including your personal settings)
- Ammunition (choose from a database or enter manually)
- Atmospheric conditions and
- Shot-specific factors (zero range, angle shot, type of target)
- Calculation of ballistic coefficient (BC)
- Expert-mode for atmospheric conditions
- Display of trajectory table (incl. windage)
Conversions - unit to unit:
* Weight: grams grains ounces pounds
* Speed: mps fps
* Dimensions: mm cm m in ft yd
* Bullet energy (Joule and ft-lbs) calculator
* MOA & MRAD calculator from units mm, cm, m, in, ft, yd
* Graphical mil-dot range finder to estimate range to target using mildot reticle and target's natural size. Supports metric and imperial units.
No adds in this application.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact me by email email@example.com
Based on the GNU Ballistics Library (http://sourceforge.net/projects/ballisticslib/), and BallCalc(http://sourceforge.net/projects/ballcalc/).
Released under the GPL, source is at http://ballcalc.svn.sourceforge.net/
Bullet weight is a component of the ballistic coefficient!
Knight's Armament BulletFlight is a military-grade ballistic computer that provides quick solutions in the field. BulletFlight does not output information in table format but rather dynamically gives you the solution you need now to make that shot. Current weather conditions including temperature, pressure, humidity, wind speed, and wind direction can be input, as well as angles to the target as measured by the built-in accelerometer. The app then provides highly detailed solutions out to 3000 meters. Your weapon profile includes your scope MOA/mRad per click, and hence when you provide a range to the target, the app will simply show how many clicks you need to change the scope by for that range and wind speed.
Includes over 1400 projectiles including carefully-measured G7 BC database for VLD bullets. BulletFlight's G7 data is courtesy of Bryan Litz and I recommend his book: http://www.appliedballisticsllc.com/index_files/Book.htm
Up to five ballistic coefficients with corresponding velocity thresholds may be used for each profile to enhance accuracy, or use a single G1, G7, or G8 value.
Several built-in profiles for the Army's M110 and M110C semi-automatic precision rifle, the Army's new XM2010 sniper rifle, the 14.5 inch SR16 rifle, The 50 BMG M107, .308 M40A3, .308 M24, and the 6.5mm KAC PDW allow you to get started quickly. You may alter these profiles, or add new ones.
This app is currently in combat use by military snipers in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Built-in profiles for common military rifles, but easily add more custom profiles.
Accurate bullet database with most major brands.
Works with Kestrel BlueTooth weather meters.
3000 meters range (2000 using simple screen).
Fast and accurate ballistic computation using G1, G7, or G8 ballistic coefficients.
Easy to use interface yet powerful and full featured. All relevant data on screen all at once.
User interface designed to minimize chance of input errors.
"Simple Screen" with distance wheel, but also "Full" screen where any exact range may be used.
Output in inches, cm, MOA, Mils, and scope clicks.
Option for Metric units. In most cases imperial and metric are visible at the same time.
Direct input for scopes with either MOA or mRad metric input (such as Schmidt & Bender).
Calculates 360 degree wind drift using either degree of O'Clock format input.
Wind speed may be specified in either miles-per-hour or meters-per-second.
Advanced atmospheric model.
Uses GPS to locate nearest weather station and then automatically gets weather data and altitude for ballistic computation.
Sight-in weather may be logged and stored for automatic normalization to standard conditions. So you may sight in at any temperature or altitude and later be accurate at any other temperature or altitude.
Built-in accelerometer will detect angle for improved accuracy.
Computes actual BCs from collected data. Some users will do this for each log of ammo before a mission.
Built-in mil-dot range calculator.
Calculates bullet twist / stability with a highly-accurate formula.
Computes bullet spin drift.
Built-in help screen.
You can quickly and smoothly convert between angle, target size, and distance to target.
This app can be used to:
-Calculate accuracy based on grouping size at given distance
-Help calibrate precise scope adjustments with no guesswork
-Estimate minutes of arc (MOA) and milliradians (mils) without bulky conversion charts or tricky equations
-For fixed-power or FFP mil-dot scopes, easily compute the distance to a target or estimate the target’s size if distance is known
This app is ad-supported.
For an enhanced ad-free experience with more features, try Easy MOA & Mil Calculator Pro:
Good for handgun, rifle, and shotgun reloading
Save and load information for easy storage and retrieval
The reloading Data Viewer/Tracker is used to get load data (or recipes) for many different calibers. You can also add custom loads, as well as track how well each round performed by rating the accuracy and power of the load, as well as keep comments for each load.
Featuring load data from:
Accurate, Alliant, Hodgdon, Somchem, and Vihtavuori.
Many calibers and thousands of preloaded data already in this program with more to be added daily/weekly!
Upgraded with Ads. For a version withouth Ads, please download the Bullet Energy Calculator Pro app.
Calculator Pro is designed for everyone looking for simplicity and functionality. You can enjoy using a standard calculator for basic operations or extend it into a scientific one for more complex calculations. Just tilt your Android device into the landscape mode!
Whether you’re a diligent student, an accountant, a banking manager, a housewife in charge of the family finances or even a maths genius, this calc will save both your effort and time and let you calculate anything you need!
• Two modes are available: do basic calculations in the Portrait Mode or tilt your smartphone or tablet and go advanced in the Landscape Mode
• Degrees and Radians calculations
• Memory buttons to help you out with complex calculations
• Choose the skin that suits you (additional skins available through in-app purchase)
• Accidentally input the wrong number? Just swipe with your finger to edit it!
• Copy and paste results and expressions directly into the current calculation
• History Bar: see your full calculation history directly on the screen
• Feel free to use it as an office calculator for all kinds of financial and statistical computations
• Use Calculator Pro for college studies, accounting, algebra and geometry lessons, engineering calculations and much more
• Work with decimal fractions, algebraic formulas, solve equations or just master your math skills
Now you can do any calculations on the go seamlessly!
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
Support located at techandtopics.blogspot.com
Supplied under the GNU GPL v3.0
Desired Muzzle Velocity
Minimum Load Specs: Powder Charge and Muzzle Velocity
Maximum Load Specs: Powder Charge and Muzzle Velocity
The calculator finds:
Suggested Load Amount
It also provides rough estimates for:
The Total Energy from the Powder
The Energy Lost (due to heat, friction, etc.)
The Energy Density of the Powder
The Energy Efficiency
And it also estimates the Range, remaining velocity, total drop, time of flight, remaining energy and wind drift by entering proper datas.
Please consider, this is the first app of our hobby developer group, so mistakes are possible. Nonetheless the calculation is physically correct.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Play console games anywhere
• Control emulators on your TV, Tablet, or Phone
• Supports up to 4 players
• Use Bluetooth or Wifi to connect your devices
• Download new controllers or create your own with BT Controller Editor
1. Open BT Controller on the device that will run the emulator
2. Click Start Host
3. Follow the directions to enable the BT Controller Keyboard and then activate it
4. Open BT Controller on the next device that will be used to control the emulator
5. Press connect and then select the Host device
6. Open an emulator on the Host device
7. Use the emulator settings to map the BT Controller buttons to the emulators buttons
Instructions can also been seen on youtube
* Extremely accurate, fast and proven ballistics solver created by Berger Bullet's chief ballistician and champion shooter Bryan Litz
* Save firearm and ammo data as profiles so you don't have to keep entering the same data over and over each time you want a calculation
* Enter and manage all your firearm/ammo data online using your PC at http://manage.shooterapp.net at no extra charge
* Online backup included at no extra charge
* Graphical wind dial for easy wind speed/angle input
* Built-in large bullet library to make it simpler to add your ammo profiles
* Trajectory and windage graphs including the ability to compare multiple loads in one graph
* Supports Coriolis Effect and Spin Drift calculations; Can get your Latitude for Coriolis Effect using GPS.
* Automatic-atmosphere input using your GPS location and nearest weather station
* Zero-atmosphere support. This will auto-account for changes to your zero when shooting in a different atmosphere
* Solution HUD screen which allows for extremely quick and easy changing of shot distance, wind or lead speed
* Email trajectory table output
* Free Bluetooth Kestrel Weather Meter plugin available
* Full metric support
* Includes dark theme for night shooting
For more information and operation manual, please visit http://www.shooterapp.net/manual.php
It's simply meant to track your reps/weight progress per exercise (e.g. bench, military press, squat) and even graph your increases for each.