Determine your individual klick-values (ballistic turret) resp. correction values (distance reticles) according to
- Your riflecope (including your personal settings)
- Ammunition (choose from a database or enter manually)
- Atmospheric conditions and
- Shot-specific factors (zero range, angle shot, type of target)
- Calculation of ballistic coefficient (BC)
- Expert-mode for atmospheric conditions
- Display of trajectory table (incl. windage)
Conversions - unit to unit:
* Weight: grams grains ounces pounds
* Speed: mps fps
* Dimensions: mm cm m in ft yd
* Bullet energy (Joule and ft-lbs) calculator
* MOA & MRAD calculator from units mm, cm, m, in, ft, yd
* Graphical mil-dot range finder to estimate range to target using mildot reticle and target's natural size. Supports metric and imperial units.
No adds in this application.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact me by email email@example.com
Based on the GNU Ballistics Library (http://sourceforge.net/projects/ballisticslib/), and BallCalc(http://sourceforge.net/projects/ballcalc/).
Released under the GPL, source is at http://ballcalc.svn.sourceforge.net/
Bullet weight is a component of the ballistic coefficient!
Upgrade to the paid version to save multiple firearm profiles and custom ammo.
- Includes a built-in ammo database of over 1400 rounds
- Generate a table of calculated shot data
- View drop graphs and compare ammo
- Accuracy verified by comparing drop to bullet manufacturers' published data
- Simple touch input for setting wind direction
- Supports imperial and metric units
- Upgrade to the paid version to create multiple firearm profiles and save custom ammo
** Tips **
- Before using the calculator for the first time, zero the default firearm profile
- Negative drop means the bullet impacts below the aim point
- Negative drift means the bullet impacts to the left of the aim point
- Edit the firearm profile from the main menu or by clicking the pencil icon in the action bar
- To use MOA in the table, select MOA as the output units on the main screen
Target Size can be in inches, feet, yards, or meters.
Mil and Moa values are also supported.
Output can be in yards or meters.
And it also estimates the Range, remaining velocity, total drop, time of flight, remaining energy and wind drift by entering proper datas.
For newer devices use 'Range Card Pro'
'Range Card Pro' has many new and advanced features as well, check it out.
Range finder and range card. Use Google Maps/Satellite and your device GPS for range finding and build your own digital range card. Share your location and target data with your friends also using Range Card. Use sliding reticule for fast and accurate range and bearing estimation. Build your own range card on top of Google maps/satellite by entering targets from map view, satellite view or from GPS. Constantly updates range and bearing to all target and friendlies. Customize target and display properties. Customize units. Compute range and bearing between any two targets. Check your raw GPS fix. Send targets to other Range Card users and your targets will appear on their Range Card. Send your current location to other users and you will appear as a friendly on your their range card. Target and location data are sent via SMS, no internet or registration is required, normal SMS rates may apply. A must have for all hunters, shooters and outdoors people. Use with a ballistic calculator like 'Shooter' for incredible accuracy results. Also great for Golfing, orienteering, caching, hiking, surveying etc.
If you are a current Range Card user and want the free upgrade to Range Card Pro, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org , subject 'Range Card Upgrade' let me know what version of Android you are using.
Range Card Pro is for devices with Android 4.2 or newer.
Thanks for using Range Card.
Support located at techandtopics.blogspot.com
Supplied under the GNU GPL v3.0
You can quickly and smoothly convert between angle, target size, and distance to target.
This app can be used to:
-Calculate accuracy based on grouping size at given distance
-Help calibrate precise scope adjustments with no guesswork
-Estimate minutes of arc (MOA) and milliradians (mils) without bulky conversion charts or tricky equations
-For fixed-power or FFP mil-dot scopes, easily compute the distance to a target or estimate the target’s size if distance is known
This app is ad-supported.
For an enhanced ad-free experience with more features, try Easy MOA & Mil Calculator Pro:
Knight's Armament BulletFlight is a military-grade ballistic computer that provides quick solutions in the field. BulletFlight does not output information in table format but rather dynamically gives you the solution you need now to make that shot. Current weather conditions including temperature, pressure, humidity, wind speed, and wind direction can be input, as well as angles to the target as measured by the built-in accelerometer. The app then provides highly detailed solutions out to 3000 meters. Your weapon profile includes your scope MOA/mRad per click, and hence when you provide a range to the target, the app will simply show how many clicks you need to change the scope by for that range and wind speed.
Includes over 1400 projectiles including carefully-measured G7 BC database for VLD bullets. BulletFlight's G7 data is courtesy of Bryan Litz and I recommend his book: http://www.appliedballisticsllc.com/index_files/Book.htm
Up to five ballistic coefficients with corresponding velocity thresholds may be used for each profile to enhance accuracy, or use a single G1, G7, or G8 value.
Several built-in profiles for the Army's M110 and M110C semi-automatic precision rifle, the Army's new XM2010 sniper rifle, the 14.5 inch SR16 rifle, The 50 BMG M107, .308 M40A3, .308 M24, and the 6.5mm KAC PDW allow you to get started quickly. You may alter these profiles, or add new ones.
This app is currently in combat use by military snipers in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Built-in profiles for common military rifles, but easily add more custom profiles.
Accurate bullet database with most major brands.
Works with Kestrel BlueTooth weather meters.
3000 meters range (2000 using simple screen).
Fast and accurate ballistic computation using G1, G7, or G8 ballistic coefficients.
Easy to use interface yet powerful and full featured. All relevant data on screen all at once.
User interface designed to minimize chance of input errors.
"Simple Screen" with distance wheel, but also "Full" screen where any exact range may be used.
Output in inches, cm, MOA, Mils, and scope clicks.
Option for Metric units. In most cases imperial and metric are visible at the same time.
Direct input for scopes with either MOA or mRad metric input (such as Schmidt & Bender).
Calculates 360 degree wind drift using either degree of O'Clock format input.
Wind speed may be specified in either miles-per-hour or meters-per-second.
Advanced atmospheric model.
Uses GPS to locate nearest weather station and then automatically gets weather data and altitude for ballistic computation.
Sight-in weather may be logged and stored for automatic normalization to standard conditions. So you may sight in at any temperature or altitude and later be accurate at any other temperature or altitude.
Built-in accelerometer will detect angle for improved accuracy.
Computes actual BCs from collected data. Some users will do this for each log of ammo before a mission.
Built-in mil-dot range calculator.
Calculates bullet twist / stability with a highly-accurate formula.
Computes bullet spin drift.
Built-in help screen.
Upgraded with Ads. For a version withouth Ads, please download the Bullet Energy Calculator Pro app.
Calculator Pro is designed for everyone looking for simplicity and functionality. You can enjoy using a standard calculator for basic operations or extend it into a scientific one for more complex calculations. Just tilt your Android device into the landscape mode!
Whether you’re a diligent student, an accountant, a banking manager, a housewife in charge of the family finances or even a maths genius, this calc will save both your effort and time and let you calculate anything you need!
• Two modes are available: do basic calculations in the Portrait Mode or tilt your smartphone or tablet and go advanced in the Landscape Mode
• Degrees and Radians calculations
• Memory buttons to help you out with complex calculations
• Choose the skin that suits you (additional skins available through in-app purchase)
• Accidentally input the wrong number? Just swipe with your finger to edit it!
• Copy and paste results and expressions directly into the current calculation
• History Bar: see your full calculation history directly on the screen
• Feel free to use it as an office calculator for all kinds of financial and statistical computations
• Use Calculator Pro for college studies, accounting, algebra and geometry lessons, engineering calculations and much more
• Work with decimal fractions, algebraic formulas, solve equations or just master your math skills
Now you can do any calculations on the go seamlessly!
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
Paintball Ballistics displays this data in as many useful ways as could be thought.
By installing this application you agree with AngryDroid Software's End-User Licence Agreement (available at http://angrydroid.autronix.com/eula.php).
Keywords: ballistics, paintball, trajectory, calculator, graph, table, shooter, shooting, target, elevation, windage, reticle, mildot
Please consider, this is the first app of our hobby developer group, so mistakes are possible. Nonetheless the calculation is physically correct.
Contact us at email@example.com
It's simply meant to track your reps/weight progress per exercise (e.g. bench, military press, squat) and even graph your increases for each.