Takes advantage of live MBTA data to show you locations and arrival time predictions of Green Line trains (B C D E).
- tracking incoming trains to selected T stop
- tracking all Green Line trains on Google Map
- MBTA alerts
- Boston Subway map
- distance units in miles or kilometers
- shortcuts (create shortcut to open app directly with your T stop selected)
- arrival time predictions on most B, C, D and E-branch surface stations
- arrival time predictions at Kenmore, Hynes Convention Center and Symphony stations
- location tracking covers most of the central subway. Coverage between Arlington and Haymarket is still limited.
Please note that at present predictions are not available for trips that have not started yet, which means there are no predictions for the Riverside stop, Boston College stop, Heath Street stop or the Cleveland Circle stop, and few inbound predictions for the first few stops.
Upgrade to premium version to get some additional features:
- unlimited alarms
- favorite T stops
- no banner ads