Be sure to read and understand this:
- Be sure, how you can use these maps!
- If maps aren't allowed to download, do not use Locus download feature!
- Provided maps are only for your personal usage!
- Maps can stop working at any time. Don't blame me or Locus author!!!
More from developer
This addon provide connection between GeoGet database, where geocaches are save, and Locus, great map tool for Android! So you can view all your GeoGet geocache in Locus, manage final waypoints, view listing, etc. And everything offline!
It’s simple – install plugin, copy your GeoGet database to SD card, setup addon and run Locus. And just import geocaches.
1. Set correct path to GeoGet database on your SD card
2. Change filter in settings, if you want
3a. Add this addon on right-side panel and click on it.
3b. Tap on map (hold finger), select last icon in bottom menu – Settings and select Load GeoGet geocaches.
Looking for volunteers who would like to help with the translation of this application. Contact me - email@example.com
Tags: geoget, database, locus, geocaching
Tags: Latitude, Google, History, Locus, addon
Tagy: Jídelníček, VUT, Menza, Bufet, Jídelna, Pizzerie, Rychlé občerstvení, Caffe Bar, Zaměstnanecká jídelna, Studenstká jídelna
The application allows you to search through numerous science topics and list their corresponding calls for papers.