- Copy, Move whole subdirs
- Drag & Drop (long press on file icon, move icon)
- Inplace rename, create directories
- Delete (no recycle bin)
- Zip and unzip, unrar
- Properties dialog, change permissions
- Built-in text editor
- Search function (also for text)
- Select/unselect groups of files
- Select by tapping on file icons
- Select range: Long tap+release on icon
- List of installed Apps (built-in plugin)
- FTP and SFTP client (plugin)
- WebDAV (Web folders) (plugin)
- LAN access (plugin)
- Plugins for cloud services: Google Drive, Microsoft Live, Dropbox
- Root support for the main functions (optional)
- Send files via Bluetooth (OBEX)
- Thumbnails for pictures
- Two panels side by side, or virtual two panel mode
- Directory history
- Media player which can stream directly from LAN, WebDAV and cloud plugins
- Configurable button bar for changing directories, internal commands, launching apps, and sending shell commands
- Simple help function in English, German, Russian, Ukrainian and Czech
- Optimizations for visually impaired, like text for icons
- Supported languages of the main program: English, German, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
- Public translation via http://crowdin.net/project/total-commander
About the new permission "SuperUser":
This permission is now requested to make Total Commander work better on rooted devices. It tells the SuperUser app that Total Commander suports root functions. It has no effect if your device is not rooted. Root functions allow Total Commander to write to system folders like /system or /data. You will be warned before anything is written if the partition is write protected.
You can find some more information here:
The following languages are supported:
This update is intended only for Motorola devices on Jellybean that came preloaded with Voice Commands version JBREL1-1.2.05 to 1.2.15. It addresses the below issues found in these versions:
- Voice Commands app crashes, when user upgrades Google Play Music app to version 5.0.1027J.680591 or later from prior version 4.4.xxxx
Free desktop software required to use Remote Command Prompt:
For security reasons, no personal data is stored in the application. Application will remove the data by itself once it is closed.
Example: If your phone gets stolen, just use your friend's Android powered phone and a! Commands to easily locate, lock or wipe your phone!
Your experiences can play a major role in the creation of even better products - quality solutions that make life easier, not just for you but for many others too. Please feel free to let us know what you think about a! Commands.
Avast! Free mobile Security must be preinstalled on the targeted phone.
We are not affiliated with, and this is not an official application from avast software.
Commands supported as of now:
- Log off
- Run command (like, ping www.google.com)
- Run application command (like, chrome.exe)
- Custom command
Operating system support:
- Windows (XP/Vista/7/8/8.1)
- Mac & Linux (SOON!)
More commands will be supported soon!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Requires client app to be installed on your PC/Laptop to function properly: You can download it from here: http://www.bit.ly/1g3TDBW
In case you are having connectivity issues, please make sure you add the application to the Windows Firewall exception list
This is a BETA app so things are not guaranteed to function properly every time. I am working hard to add more commands and iron out the bugs.
Are you sick of your phone calling your ex when all you want to do is call your buddy, Rex?
With myVoice you can regain control over your phone's voice commands!
myVoice is a completely free (and ad-free) application which allows you to communicate with your phone the way you want. This means cross-language, cross-accent and cross-expression voice commands.
NOTE: This app requires a working internet connection.
Through a simple interface, you can:
• add new command patterns to existing actions (for everyone);
• revise existing actions to do what YOU want them to do (for developers);
• or create new voice actions and command patterns that no one had ever thought of (for expert developers).
For an up to date list of possibilities visit: http://www.myvoice.net.in
App features include:
• Example command patterns for all available actions, in your own language.
• All Google-supported languages.
• Add your own command patterns to existing actions.
• Home & lock screen widgets, can be used to launch any voice commands app (ex. Google Now).
• Option to pin to notification drawer, can be used to launch any voice commands app as well.
• Option to speak upcoming action out loud.
• Swipe speech language to quickly change it.
• Prioritize actions according to previous usage.
Why does myVoice require so many permissions?
The core application only uses the "Internet" permission. However, to allow for maximum flexibility of user generated voices, I've included a broader set of permissions. For example, to start an application that sets the alarm, the "set alarm" permission is required, and to start the camera application, "take pictures and videos" is required.
With that being said, if you have a reason to believe a certain permission is unnecessary, feel free to shoot me an email. Contrarily, if a voice you create is missing a permission, also email me (even faster).
Why is myVoice's content rating "Low maturity"?
Due to the above, Play Store does not allow for content rating of "Everyone". Most likely due to the "location" permissions.
Keywords: my voice, voice assistant, voice control, voice commands, voice actions, voice recognition, speech recognition, speech assistant, text to speech, hands free, driving commands, accessibility, text by voice, email by voice, navigate by voice, customization
- Mobile Data
- WiFi Hotspot (Tethering)
- Data Sync
- Airplane mode (show status only)
Swipe horizontally to view other toggles.
It will also show you battery percentage. Other stats will be added later.
Please feel free to suggest any other settings you need in the comments.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Copy and move files from one panel to another. This method of operating is far more convenient than what is offered by some other file managers, in which you would have to copy/cut items and then navigate to various different folders to paste them - back and forth, again and again.
Open files and folders by simply tapping on the left and select single or multiple items by tapping on the right side, where the size/date info is situated.
Besides the basic file manager functions you would expect, Ghost Commander lets you transfer files both to and from FTP and SFTP servers and Windows network shares (SMB plugin required), Google Drive, BOX cloud storage, plus it can create/extract ZIP archives and view inside them before they're extracted.
For advanced users, this file manager also fully supports root (superuser) mode, which is essential to work with critical system files on a rooted phone, change file permission attributes/owners (chmod/chown) and even execute your own shell commands (busybox required).
This file manager is very customizable and comes with a lot of useful options in settings which allow you to adjust its appearance and behavior to your personal tastes and habits.
Ghost Commander's features include, but are not limited to:
* root / superuser (su) mode: remount partitions and make changes to critical system files
* change file owner and permissions (in root mode only)
* ZIP archive support: create and extract ZIP files, plus view inside without extracting
* built-in FTP client: upload to/download from your own site or a public one
* multiselect (by tapping, or select all/wildcards via 'Menu > List > Select all')
* favorite folders and locations
* calculation of file and folder size and MD5 sum
* sorting by name, extension, size or date
* file and folder wildcards search
* text editor (built-in or external)
* built-in text and picture viewers
* open files with the default handler, or manually chosen
* sends files via email, bluetooth and so on
* personalization options: colors, font size, interface language, custom toolbar, etc
* fully manage files on your SD card and internal memory (if your device is rooted)
* all the standard features you expect: open/create/copy/move and delete files and folders
* Windows network support via an optional SMB plugin
* Streaming audio/video from a remote location to an external player (VPlayer is recommended)
* Access to the Google Drive and BOX cloud storage
Requested permissions explanation:
INTERNET - to make FTP and other network plugins be able to connect to an internet hosts.
No connection is established without your command to do so.
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - to not to let the WiFi down during a file transfer.
WAKE_LOCK - to not to let the phone go to a deep sleep during a file transfer.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to let the file manager copy files to the sdcard.
VIBRATE - to let the phone vibrate when a long file operation is done.
INSTALL_SHORTCUT - to create shortcut icons to the desktop.
MOUNT_UNMOUNT_FILESYSTEMS - to do so when you have asked that.
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - to let the root: mode of the file manager functioning properly. Not used for any other purposes.
USE_CREDENTIALS - only to let the Google Drive plugin access to the Google based services.
And, of course, If you like this application, make a donation (from the app menu).
Keywords: SD card, root, file manager, fileman, manage files, explorer, root explorer, Total Commander, Midnight Commander, Norton Commander, FAR manager, dual panel, FTP client, SFTP client, SMB, ZIP, BOX
Video made by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
Supports password authentication and shared key authentication using openSSH dsa or rsa keys.
Supports variable substitution so you can use your tasker variables in your commands.
Allows access to the output of your command via tasker variable.
THIS APP REQUIRES EITHER TASKER OR LOCALE TO BE INSTALLED, IT WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT THEM
find it under plugins/ssh command.
input the ip or hostname of the remote machine (and port if necessary), your user name on the remote machine and either a password or select your local private key file. choose the correct authentication method.
The plugin will remember these details for any other tasks you create to run commands on the remote machine,
Enter the command you want to run on the remote machine and then you can use tasker to run them via button, shortcut, menu, condition or any of taskers many other options.
At the moment both rsa and dsa keyfiles are supported (i.e. keys generated by ssh-keygen or connectbot), To use keys generated in putty (puttygen) use the "export as openssh" option from the menu to obtain a key in the correct format.
This Voice Command app is for Android 4.1 and 4.2 and others that have problems to use Google Search (Google Now) with their Handsfree - BlueTooth Headset.
Sometimes you have a bug with the voice command tool from android. It only starts a grey screen and nothing happens. This is an test application for avoiding this bug.
If its not working please email us the android version - headset - and smartphone.
It's the alpha version so no design - no description - or something else.
Thanks for helping.
This requires your device to have Voice Search installed which is available for free from Google and is typically pre-installed on most Android devices.
*NOTE* - This will not work offline. This is a current limitation in the Android speech recognition software. Offline mode speech recognition does not work outside the stock Google apps such as the keyboard and Google Now. We will add offline mode in the future should Google make it available.
All graphics are special thanks to Erin Fonzi at http://erincreativedesign.com/
MSI Command Center is an user-friendly and easy to use app that lets you control every aspect of your mainboard with your android device!
You can not only use your android device as a remote media controller, but also control the power status, adjust CPU and memory settings and monitor every aspect of your mainboard in real time.
Before you use Command Center on android, you will need:
1. A system with Windows8, Windows 7 or Windows XP SP3&.NET 4.0
2. An Android device with Wi-Fi function.
3. In MSI Command Center (or Control Center), link your system with Android device. This requires a network connection.
4. Support Intel 7 series / AMD AM3 mainboards or newer platform.
Make sure the system has MSI Command Center 126.96.36.199 (or MSI Control Center 2.5.060) or above version installed and “Command Center Remote Server ” has to be enabled on the mobile control page so RemoteServer can read the hardware status accordingly.
Step by step installation:
1. Run MSI Command Center 188.8.131.52 (or MSI Control Center 2.5.060) or above version.
2. Enable ”Command Center Remote Server” on mobile control page of Command Center.
3. Make sure that the Remote Server is running in background, an icon will display the status in your taskbar.
4. Run Command Center APP on your Android device.
5. Note your systems IP address, you can find this by hovering the mouse over the RemoteServer icon in your taskbar.
6. Enter the IP address in the “settings” of Command Center, this will link your Android device with your PC system.
7. Press "Refresh" in Command Center to verify that monitoring and OC functions are working properly.
8. Enjoy it.
Make sure, you have properly set Google Voice Search language.
Voice Commands provides the most comfortable way to start navigation. You don't have to type destination on keyboard, just say the address.
Favorite addresses can be saved as shortcut commands. Then just click microphone button and say for example "home".
*** Premium features ***
- Save current location as shortcut
- Auto start listening
- Auto start GPS (can speed-up GPS fix)
- No ads
Included commands list :
1. Basic Operation
2. How to
3. General Router Commands
4. Show Commands
5. Copy Commands
6. Debug Commands
7. Routing with example
8. PPP setup with example
9. ISDN setup with example
10. Frame Relay Setup with example
11. General Switch Commands
Please note : The user acknowledges that the examples provided in this application are solely for illustrative purposes. Further, the users both understands and agrees that the information in the examples may need to be modified to assure proper functioning on his/her own system(s). Zerones is not liable for any negative consequences arising from the improper use or modification of the provided examples.
פקודות קוליות בעברית היא אפליקציה אשר ממירה דיבור לפעולות
נכון לעכשיו, התוכנה תומכת בשלוש פקודות: פתח אפלקציה ,נווט (הניווט מתבצע בעזרת Waze) והתקשר לאיש קשר.
בכוונתי להוסיף פקודות ואפשרויות נוסופות.
האפלקציה עובדת בעזרת שלושה כפתורים או אמירת שני פקודות לחוד ולא בעזרת פקודות קוליות באופן מלא, מכיוון שגוגל מזהה יותר טוב שמות של אפלקציות יעדים לנווט ושמות כאשר לא אומרים בהתחלה "פתח את" , "נווט ל" וכד'
האפלקציה תומכת באנשי קשר ואפליקציות שרשומים גם באנגלית וגם בעברית
אם יש למישהו הצעות ייעול נא לשלוח לי בבקשה מייל ל- firstname.lastname@example.org
Presenting a beta version of a Hebrew voice command application.
It contains three commands -a general command feature, a navigation command (Via the Waze app) and call a contact.
Many more features will be introduced shortly.
Suggestions for improvments can be sent to email@example.com
More from developer
-All feeds (2000+ including police/airports/fire/ems) are in a map based on location
-Police codes and can stream in background (always on)
-look at www.radioreference.com/apps/db/ for coverage
+ font size option
+ company info from addressbook (thanks mike!)
- Find addresses, spam calls, caller relatives, FB status, using online resources and address book
- call log view or incoming call
- limited cell info