ClockSync synchronizes device system clock with atomic time from Internet via NTP (Network Time Protocol).
Useful if provider doesn't support NITZ, sends incorrect time or if your device/ROM has heavy clock drift.
There are 2 modes: automatic for root users and assisted manual mode for users without root (rootless mode).
Rootless mode features:
- automatic atomic time retrieval with configurable interval
- notification when offset exceeds user set threshold
- assisted manual synchronization with the hint what time/date to set
- precision between 1 and 30 seconds (because Android doesn't allow to set seconds)
- 1 second precision if your device resets seconds on Set (most Samsung and some HTC devices)
- Greenwich Time Signal assisted sync if device resets seconds
Root mode features:
- automatic sync with configurable interval
- accuracy is ~1-20ms depending on your connection and NTP server
- statistics (average drift per day, total time corrected)
Root is required because of Android security restrictions, vote for http://bit.ly/set_time_without_root if you want it to work without root, however Google has declined to fix it with the following comment:
"Hi, it is by design that applications can not change the time. There are many subtle aspects of security that can rely on the current time, such as certificate expiration, license management, etc. We do not want to allow third party applications to globally disrupt the system in this way." © some Google employee
- customizable NTP/SNTP server and timeout
- displays current date or time since last sync
- NTP server details dialog
- 3 color schemes (dark, light, default)
- 12-hour or 24-hour clock format
- time zone detection and adjustment based on geo location
- system time zone override with custom offset
- time zone management based on latest Olson tz database (zoneinfo)
- optional haptic feedback and sync notification
- clean and easy to use interface (tap screen values or use menu)
Don't have root? See http://bit.ly/phoneroot for the detailed instructions.
Don't want or can't root your device? You can still use ClockSync as your precise time source to adjust your watch or other clocks, or to verify how accurate your cell time is, or set time manually in rootless mode.
Move to SD is disabled because automatic synchronization (timers) will not work when app is moved, also app size is very small and since not all files are moved to SD in any case, it would not save you more than 50Kb.
If you get wrong time after synchronization, your phone time zone data is out of date, use http://bit.ly/tzupdate to fix it.
Issues, questions or suggestions? Please e-mail me, developers have no way to respond to Market comments.
I reply to every e-mail within one day maximum (usually instantly).
See http://bit.ly/clocksync for more information.
Google+ Community: http://bit.ly/cs-plus
Permissions explained for paranoid users:
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: used only for "Sync on boot" option
- VIBRATE: optional haptic feedback on tap and sync
- INTERNET: to get time from NTP servers, to get time zone from web services
- WAKE_LOCK: to perform background synchronization without being killed in the middle by the OS
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to sync only when network is available
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: to get best location for time zone from location feature when GPS is on
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: if GPS is off, network location is used
- SET_TIME_ZONE: to automatically set time zone depending on location or for manual override
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: new permission since 1.1.5, used for transparent overlay in rootless mode to show countdown updated every second
- ACCESS_SUPERUSER: for compatibility with SuperSU and Superuser applications, see http://bit.ly/su-permission
NTPSync is a simple NTP time synchronization app for Android.
To set system time to NTP time you need root access on your device, to just query the time you don't.
• Information can be found in in-app Help screen.
• If you have other problems please report them in the issue tracker on http://code.google.com/p/ntp-sync/issues
Source code/Bug reports/Translations
You can donate money to support the development in-app.
• Root access: To set system time
• Internet access: To query the NTP server
• Wakelock: To maintain a reliable network connection while querying NTP server
Since Android 4.4 the /system partition can not be mounted rw for some devices (Note3 fore example) by this app. This has to be done manually before installing the custom gps.conf file before choosing to install. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!
This app does installs a customized gps.conf file for your GPS. It has several different profiles to choose from. We recommend to use the default Google profile but it is up to you. Appart from the profiles you can customize the one chosen.
Derek Gordon maintains a special NTP server pool for you. Dispite what everyone thinks, it is not necessarily the one closest to you which is the best. We consider Derek Gordon's server to be the best option to choose because it has the best data and is most frequently updated.
For more information about the NTP server check out the "About this app" section found under the settings of this app. Also, feel free to visit derekgordon.com for more in depth information.
Derek Gordon maintains a special aGPS almanac for devices using Qualcomm or similar chipsets. This xtra.bin data file is updated every 30 minutes and is located on a content delivery system maintained by the generous donations of ther userbase.
To maintain the server we need money. Donations through this app will be divided between Derek Gordon (Crypted on XDA) and Zatta (on XDA).
Each star costs 2 Euro and will reduce the waiting time before you can install the patch. 0 star users wait 20 seconds, 1 star users 10, 2 star users only 5 and 3 star users and Premium users can install immediately.
You can become a premium user for only 5 Euro. This is a discount of 1 euro compared to a three star user!
We choose this method to allow every one to use all features of this app and because we believe in XDA developers users. Please, don't leech!
Backup and restore
On the first run of this app a backup is made on your SD card. Don't remove it because a backup is only made during the first run (or at an update if you choose to remove it anyway) and no other backup is found on your SD card.
The patch this app provides is located on your /system partition so every time you do update your ROM the patch is overwritten and you will have to redo the patch.
Unless you are using a Cyanogenmod based ROM and your rom has addon.d support. In that case a script will be placed in the addon.d directory to preserve the patch. It can be disabled in the app's settings but is enabled by default.
On ASUS roms a typical file is present at /system/etc/gps, namely the gpsconfig.xml file. This app pathes that file as well, to be specific the PeriodicTimeOutSec parameter. Of course a backup is made of this file as well.
Special thanks to Sneakyghost for translating this app to German!
Your photos, messages, and apps in your PC browser.
It's simple, fast, and free. It's SnapPea.
1) Install this mobile app
2) Sign in at http://snappea.com
✓ Photos just got faster: view & download.
✓ Text message from your PC.
✓ Contacts: view & edit.
✓ Apps: manage & install.
Download here: http://snappea.com/windows.html
✓ Manage your apps, contacts, music, photos, and videos
✓ Text message from your computer
✓ Auto-connect over Wi-Fi or USB
✓ Backup your phone
✓ Download apps for FREE
✓ Download videos for FREE
✓ Save your data plan
SnapPea Photos, your Android photos in just one click: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/snappea-photos/epindigjbiphgfhnmlpcocaiafjgbabe?hl=EN
If you encounter a problem, please email to email@example.com We'll respond and fix it ASAP :)
Keywords: pc suite, web desktop, desktop manager, sync, desktop sync, windows sync, file manager, wifi file transfer, file browser, file manager, download apps, view Android screen, contact manager
1、get the NTP time quickly
Welcome to Time Calibrator!
Time Calibrator has been specifically designed to deliver accurate time information to people all around the globe. The app connects automatically to the atomic clock server in Switzerland to display the exact local time and date. Through quantum technology, the information travels at the speed of light from the NTP server and is communicated directly to AtomTime i-Atomic watches via light signals.
Mit dieser App ist es Möglich, Zeitinformationen von (NTP) Servern abzurufen. Es kann entweder der Standardserver oder ein beliebiger in den Settings eingestellt werden.
Nach Drücken auf den Refresh Button wird
- Die aktuelle Zeit
- Die Laufzeit (RoundTrimTime) ähnlich PING
- Die NTP Zeit (Sekunden seit 1.1.1900, 0:00)
- Die UNIX Zeit (Sekunden seit 1.1.1970, 0:00)
- Die Abweichung von der Systemzeit
Weitere Informationen über das NTP Protokoll finden Sie in der Wikipedia: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Time_Protocol
Diese App nutzt Teile des Android Open Source Projects
StudioKUMA AppSearch can search apps in any countries and for any devices, and you can also search for apps from specific vendor by just entering the company name in search field!
For each search result, you can click it to launch Play Store, save it to Favorites for use later, or to either view or copy the package ID to clipboard for use with other services.
NOTE: This app only search for apps, it does not provide any downloads, and downloads are provided by Play Store or other store apps installed in your own device.
This application helps you keep the internal clock of your Android device accurate by synchronizing it with the GPS time signal.
ROOT access is required to actually set the time. The difference (in seconds) between your devices' time and the GPS time can be seen without root.
Looking for translators for languages other than english and german. Participate in the translation at http://bit.ly/gpsTimeLang
- Check and sync device's clock with GPS or NTP(Internet),
- Detect time zone by location,
- Time signal,
- Background time sync with NTP,
- Background passive time sync with GPS. Passive means the app uses GPS only when another app uses it,
- Very small memory footprint. In paid version even smaller - less 100Kb.
Automatic sync works only for rooted devices!
ATTENTION! IF YOU WANT THE APP TO SET TIME ZONES, IT'S REQUIRED TO INSTALL "SMART TIME SYNC TZ DATA" TOO. Just click on timezone field in the app and follow guide.
If the app doesn't work for you, please email me. I can't make the app better if you just leave a comment.
Please, rate the app if you like it. Thanks!
In free version background sync feature is time limited.
The application obtains the current network time from any publicly available NTP servers, re-sync the time with the NTP server automatically every 10 minutes thereafter.
It also displays a countdown timer showing how long more until the next sync with the NTP servers and allows the user to trigger sync manually.
There are two mode for your choice: digital and analog clock style.
This application is only usable from ClockSync 1.1.6 and later, it has no launcher icon or any user interface. Don't install unless instructed to do so by ClockSync.
Based on Joda Time 2.0 library and Olson tz database this app provides up to date information on time zones, offsets and daylight time saving transition rules to ClockSync. It works as a service started on demand and queried by ClockSync.
Most Android devices have outdated 2010k version of this data used by the system. In some countries time zone offsets and daylight saving time to standard time transition rules have changed recently, it means that your phone may show incorrect time or switch to incorrect offset making you late for some important event. Russia, Belorussia and some other countries are suffering from the outdated zoneinfo on Android phones. This database is intended to solve the problem.
Since not all ClockSync users can benefit from it and because the size of the data is more than 2x times the size of ClockSync itself, I made it a separate application, keeping ClockSync distribution size small and making it possible to install the database on demand and to the SD card.
To use this database you need to enable "Offline database" option in ClockSync time zone settings and select your time zone from the suggested list of ~400 canonical time zone identifiers. When this option is enabled, ClockSync will set time zone according to the rules from the database instead of your system, it also includes transitions from daylight saving time to standard time and back if applicable for the selected time zone.
I plan to keep this database updated and synchronized with the upcoming Olson tz database releases, so that you can be sure that your device is always using up to date time zones.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to contact me by e-mail.
NOTE: may take 10-15 seconds till ClockSync recognizes that the database is installed.
- sync your contacts with Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Contacts,..
- sync your calendar with Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, Sunbird, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Calendar,...
- sync your notes with Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes and Windows StickyNotes
- manage your SMS: download to PC, backup, delete, send SMS from desktop
- view the call list of the phone, archive calls, delete them, backup call lists
- sync file directories, copy files between desktop and phone, sync your photos
- create and restore backups (includes contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, sms and files)
- manage installed apps, launch, install, uninstall or download them to your desktop
- control your phone through your desktop with mouse and keyboard, create screenshots
- use the pc keyboard as input method for your phone
- handle calls from your desktop, dial numbers, accept, reject and end calls
- and much more...
Connection via WiFi, USB-Cable or Bluetooth. No data will be handled throught external servers, the whole communication is local.
This is the client which is needed for phone, you'll need also the desktop-software which can be downloaded at www.fjsoft.at.
- your Android device needs to get a GPS fix for this app to work
- please try it outdoors, or close to a window
- Internet access is not required
- use menu to toggle between 12/24 hour clocks
- the overall accuracy depends on your GPS chip and how it sends its message to Android
- you can expect a typical accuracy of +/- 1 second
Different Android devices use different GPS chips, so:
- these chips all create slightly different NMEA messages
- we have tried to handle most cases
- please let us know if you have issues with your device
Attention: DEVICE MUST BE ROOTED FOR THIS APPLICATION
With FasterGPS you can select a NTP Server matching your region to speed up the process of getting a GPS fix.
This is an open source alternative to FasterFix!
• Read/Write access on system-Partition
Source code/Bug reports/Translations
You can donate money to support the development in-app.
• Root access: To write gps.conf file to system partition
• Internet access: To allow donations
Los errores que se pueden consultar son los referentes a:
-Errores DB2 o SQLCODES
-Errores de JCL
-Errores de sistema
-Errores de fichero o FileStatus
Tiene tres métodos de búsqueda:
- Búsqueda por código de error: Indicando el código, la aplicación te devuelve su descripción. Si el código indicado no lo encuentra, te ofrece una lista de posibles candidatos.
- Búsqueda por voz: Similar a la anterior pero evita teclear.
- Búsqueda por tipo de error: Recupera toda la lista de códigos de error que pertenezcan a un tipo. Por ejemplo, si eliges "Errores DB2", la aplicación te recupera toda la lista de errores DB2.
La aplicación es completa, totalmente gratuita y en castellano. Únicamente requiere tener conexión a internet.