- Full English definition (CC-CEDICT)
- Mandarin pinyin
- Lists of most frequent and HSK characters
- Search characters by radical, character or pinyin, including a list of characters hard to find
- Traditional variant
- Optional display of frequent compounds (requires network)
- Mark characters as favorite
- Pick up random characters
- Quiz mode
- Optional tone colors
- No advertisement!
Pleco is the ultimate Chinese learning companion - an integrated Chinese English dictionary / document reader / flashcard system with fullscreen handwriting input and live camera-based character lookups, from a company with over a decade of experience making mobile Chinese learning software.
• Great dictionaries: the free app comes with two dictionaries that between them cover 130,000 Chinese words and include 20,000 example sentences with Pinyin, and 11 other wonderful dictionaries are available as paid upgrades. (another batch of dictionaries are due out this spring)
• Live Optical Character Recognizer: look up Chinese words simply by pointing your device's camera at them, or by scrolling around a still image. (paid add-on)
• Handwriting input: use the entire width of your device's screen to draw characters. Very accurate, with a recognition engine licensed from China's leading maker of handwriting input systems. (paid add-on, free for a limited time)
• Flashcard System: create a card from any dictionary entry with a single button tap, import premade word lists, use advanced memorization techniques like SRS (spaced repetition), and study in a variety of modes including fill-in-the-blanks and tone drills. (simple version free, full-featured a paid add-on)
• Powerful search: look up words by Chinese characters, Pinyin (spaces and tones optional), or a combination, with support for wildcards and full-text search.
• Cross-referencing: tap on any Chinese character / word in any dictionary entry to bring up its definition.
• Audio Pronunciation: instantly hear a native-speaker Mandarin audio recording of each Chinese headword; recordings are available for over 34,000 words. (single-syllable free, multi a paid add-on)
• Voice Recognition: not too exciting since it's built into Android, but we support it and it works well. (free)
• Stroke Order Diagrams: animations showing you how to draw each Chinese character; over 20,000 characters are covered. (paid add-on)
• Document Reader: open a Chinese-language text file and translate unknown words simply by tapping on them. You can also look up characters on web pages and in Word / RTF documents via the pasteboard. (paid add-on)
• Mainland- and Taiwan-friendly: supports traditional and simplified characters (in dictionary definitions, stroke order diagrams, searches, OCR, and handwriting), and supports Zhuyin as well as Pinyin for pronunciation display. Experimental Cantonese support too.
• Tablet-friendly: Android 4 optimized, includes a two-panel (results + definition together) interface that's perfect for tablets, and we've also tweaked our layouts around tablet-sized screens.
• No ads: we won't even nag you about buying add-ons.
We also offer excellent customer support - send us an email and see for yourself - and an active user community at plecoforums.com.
We've been selling mobile Chinese dictionary apps since 2001, and our sales and customer base have been steadily growing for 12 years across four different platforms. We take good care of our longtime users, too - people who bought the Oxford dictionary from us in 2001 can still use that purchase on their brand new Android phone in 2014 without even having to pay an upgrade fee. You can be confident that we'll still be fixing bugs and adding new features for many years to come.
Paid add-ons can be transferred to another device like any other paid app; load the free version of Pleco on your new device, go into "Add-ons" and tap "Restore Market Purchases."
Customers who already own our software on another platform: see pleco.com/android for upgrade / license transfer options.
This is the free edition of Hanping Chinese Dictionary Pro which has over 10,000 downloads and comes with a 30-day full refund guarantee: http://goo.gl/KFyks
If you cannot see paid apps (in China?) then read: http://goo.gl/YGonR
★ Offline access to all features (unless specified)
★ Search Hanzi / Chinese, Pinyin or English
★ Pinyin or Zhuyin (Bopomofo) pronunciation throughout
★ Vertical Zhuyin support
★ Both Simplified and Traditional Chinese characters supported
★ Coloring by tone - you can color Hanzi, Pinyin or Zhuyin
★ Simple, intuitive and powerful UI
★ Live search - results update as-you-type
★ Progressive results - as you scroll down, progressively deeper searches are seamlessly performed
★ Enter long Chinese text in the search box and get instant Pinyinization as well as automatic vocab list
★ Starred Chinese words/phrases, Word lists, Search history
★ Custom search using wildcards
★ Clipboard Monitoring - raise notification when Hanzi copied to clipboard. Please read: http://goo.gl/cmRFJ2
★ Night mode (black background)
★ Voice recognition (online only and only on supported devices)
★ Useful links to websites e.g. YellowBridge, Skritter, nciku, Google Translate (online only)
★ Uses CC-CEDICT dictionary data as the base dictionary
★ Seamless integration with our Hanping Chinese Camera app (for image-based character recognition): http://goo.gl/1clC8H
★ No ads!
Pro features (not available in this app):
★ Chinese handwriting recognition built in!
★ Mandarin audio - over 2,000 audio files of a real native Chinese speaker
★ Homescreen Widgets - flip through your favorite words from your homescreen. Try adding multiple widgets!
★ Multi-dictionary support - the superb ABC Chinese-English and ABC English-Chinese dictionaries (in-app purchases at extra cost)
★ Merged results across dictionaries - no need for cumbersome cycling through dictionaries
★ Star English words (if you have the ABC English-Chinese dictionary installed)
★ Backup / Restore starred words, search history, preferences etc
* For Chinese character input via Pinyin, use Google Pinyin IME: http://goo.gl/WZ3Zop
* If many Chinese characters appear as empty square boxes, or if you would like to use a nicer Chinese font, read this: http://goo.gl/y6ya5r
Please use the forum (see below) to report any bugs or suggestions.
★ We're using our very own dictionary, and search algorithms that prioritise words that you'll actually want to learn! For example, try searching for "tree" in your existing Chinese dictionary. More than likely you'll see 木 - not helpful at all! Search with trainchinese and you'll get 树 first and 一棵树 second - just what you were after.
★ Partial searches start returning results as soon as you begin typing. If you make a spelling mistake, you'll get suggestions for words you might have meant.
★ Get measure words for thousands of nouns. Tap measure words for full details and access to related searches.
★ Search for words by type! Add "n." to your query to prioritise nouns, for example.
★ trainchinese is great for study, because our words are organised into more than 1,000 word lists covering topics from International Relations to American Football Teams and more. Feel like something's missing? Users often get in touch to ask for lists on the topics the're studying, and we're happy to oblige!
★ Highlight words with your finger for super-fast access to character animations, related searches and more!
★ Whether you're studying the Simplified (mainland China and Singapore) or Traditional (Hong Kong and Taiwan) variants, we've got you covered! Easily switch between them or choose to display both in dictionary results and on flash cards.
★ Create flash cards with audio and animation from dictionary entries. Organise them into lists, and share them with friends (or students).
★ The Spaced Repetition system ensures you'll memorize those words for good.
★ Train however you want: each card is available in four different modes to test different aspects of Chinese study. See Chinese, Pinyin or English and get tested on translation, and even compare your handwriting to a stroke-order animation side-by-side, synchronized!
★ Flash cards are saved on your device and synchronized with trainchinese.com, where you can also train with them and find more great content.
★ Add study notes to your flash cards - they're saved and backed up at trainchinese.com.
- Includes Dictionary
- Word of the Day
** Requires active internet connection to work **
- voice recognition for both English and Chinese (simplified)
- romanization (romaji / pinyin)
- speak English or Chinese sentence and hear the translation
- copy to paste in other apps
- send translation as SMS or eMail
- translation history
China 翻譯 字典 中國 language tutor learn teach school
Almost all of the possible currently-spoken syllables are included.
Listen to the audio of Chinese real woman voice and practice your pronunciation.
Our Other Products
This application has been tested by Google NEXUS S. But if there is any problem in your device, please inform us and let us know your device name, OS version, language and description of the problem. We will fix it as quickly as possible.
Chinese books library includes the collection of the best and the most best-selling Chinese books in many different types.
Coming to Chinese books library you will find out many interesting books giving you the experiences of China’s history, culture, music, people and traditional culture and especially they are absolutely free.
Chinese books library with 6691 book titles selected carefully will help you to have a full view of China’s society, culture, economy and politics
The collection of Chinese books library is rich in genres including fiction, computers, management, history, humanities, politics, military, medical, literary, horror encyclopedia letters, education ... If you are interested in reading horror stories, horror literature categories of Chinese books library will meet your preferences. If you study more Chinese history, history category will provide you with a whole view of China’s history of thousands of year.
In addition to Chinese book titles, Chinese books library also is not short of the best and the most best-selling books which are translated into Chinese. Everything you need is showed in Chinese books library.
More than 6000 free books of Chinese books library are in your reach! Only click download right now! Certainly Chinese books library will not make you disappointed.
***** FEATURE *****
Friendly and user-friendly interface
Titles classified systematically according to author name, Top Rated, Recents and Featured
Support Chapter list to help you choose easily the Chapter that you want
Day/Night mode Day (black on white), Night (white on black)
Install Font and Layout that you are favored with full of functions Font Family, Font size, Font Weight, Line Spacing and Text Alignment
Auto bookmarks the last read position
Tap and Tap: easy to move the next page
Integrate directly features such as Feedback, Share and Comment in the Book
Option Page Turn Speed that you want
Many other attractive and free books are waiting for you! Download Chinese books library right now! Reading and Enjoying!
The Chinese Bible App is a multi-function App which offers a massive selection of Bible versions, Bible dictionaries, Bible maps, study notes, daily devotionals, audio materials, application commentaries and reading plans, etc. Users can group different Bible versions, dictionaries and Bible study materials as their own reading resources. You may display different Bible versions and reading materials at the same time and compared them with each other. Also, the operation is so user-friendly that readers can enjoy a comfortable and convenient reading experience. We hope that the Chinese Bible App can help you understand our God and the Bible deeper and more comprehensively.
Please visit our Facebook Fans Page to get the latest information.
- Auto typesetting and parallelism
- Parallel Mode: clear paragraph and poetry form
- Verse per line: easier to compare verses line by line
- Top-down Parallel windows: easier to compare the paragraph format of two versions.
- Left-right Parallel windows: easier to compare the words and terms of two versions.
- Portrait and Landscape mode are free to choose
- Multi-touch Zoom: to change font sizes easily.
- Fast scroll: touch the right-hand side of the screen and move to the relevant verses quickly.
- Left Right Flip: flip left for the next chapter and right for the previous chapter.
- Tapping for notes: interpret the meaning of the source text better
- Verse link in Note: for users to keep on searching for relevant information
- Multi Dictionaries Search: list out items collected by multiple dictionaries.
- Verse link in Dictionary: for users to keep on searching for relevant verses and words
- Bible Google Map: It links up with the function of Google Map to show you the location of places mentioned in the relevant chapters. You can also check the meaning of places you’ve chosen in the dictionary.
- History: When you re-open the App, it will automatically go back to the page you read last time. You can also go to the history to search for the scripture you’ve read before.
- Bookmark: note down your reading trace
- Key word search: search for key words, the searching items will be highlighted in red.
- Self note: note down your reading experience
-Highlight: highlight your favorite scriptures with different colours
-Social sharing: share scripture through Whatspp, Facebook, Email and SMS etc.
-Provides different items for purchasing and downloading without charge
-Update items by adding different Bible versions, dictionaries, study notes and devotionals materials etc.
-All purchased items are linked with Google Play account.
-As long as you’re using the same account to download the App, your data will still be remain, even though you have deleted the App or use other Android devices. Just download the free App again, the data will be there.
- Union Version
- KJV with strong number and morphology
- Septuagint LXX with strong number and morphology
Chinese and English Bible Google Map (link to all places listed in the Bible) (Wed-based)
- International Standard Bible Encyclopedia (1915)
- Robinson Morphology Analysis Codes
- Packard Morphology Analysis Codes for LXX
- How to be a Christian？
- CBI Youtube Channel (Wed-based)
-Self-organized Bible reading plans
~ Purchase Items~
- Holy Bible-NT
Contemporary Chinese Version
- Holy Bible-Union Version (prayer & promise Edition)
- NASB with strong numbers
Life Application Commentaries:
- Chinese Life Application Bible
- Devotion Bible for Women
- Biblical and Theological Dictionary of Christianity
- NASB Exhaustive Concordance
Daily devotionals reading plans:
- My Dear
Support both simplified and traditional Chinese
Support more than 30 languages.
* Translate sentences or paragraphs
* Read loudly after translation
* Voice recognition
* Share via SMS/Email/Twitter/...
* Copy to clipboard
Best for students
The application provides all of the website information in an easy smartphone format.
Completely analyzes the most common 6500 Chinese characters
(Simplified and Traditional)
utilizes database of 100,000 ancient Chinese glyphs
Seal characters and text from the Shuowen
Seal characters from the LST
Dialect pronunciations with speach sounds
Mandarin, Taiwanese, Cantonese
English meanings and computer encodings
Simplification mechanism and phonetic and signific analysis
Let us feel the art and beauty of traditional Chinese Characters:)
• Completely offline
• Flexible input/search methods
- Pinyin search
- Radical character search
- Attempts to split sentence input into individual words
- Limited wildcard searching using '*' (ZH only and slower than normal searching)
• Multiple display options
- Toggle between simplified/traditional character sets
- Select between light & dark themes
• 3rd party connectivity
- Send words directly to AnkiDroid
- Can share words with Cdian from other apps
• Bookmark search results
• Minimalistic yet functional UI
• Ad free
• Extracted dictionary files require 21MB of external storage space
keywords: chinese dictionary, chinese english dictionary, chinese translator, 英文 词典, 辞典, 英汉 词典
Developers have compiled a vocabulary of more than 25,369 words.
For the user to translate for words in Thai to Chinese
Quick dynamic search of words while you type.
Vocabulary lists for close up viewing of the search term.
You can choose word to favorite by star icon.
Makes it easy to translate for words in Thai and Chinese as a close look easy.
For those who want to learn and develop their own language in Thai or Chinese.
★Words Of Different Scenes
Words often used in all kinds of scenes such as in the airport, taxi, subway, bank, restaurant, etc, are collected in this tool.We also continue to add more words and samples once a month.
★Real Woman And Man Voice
You can learn pronunciation by listening and imitating the speakers.
All the words and samples are represented by pinyin letters at the same time, which makes it easier for you to learn the pronunciation.
This tool is tested by Google NEXUS S. But if there is any problem in your device, please inform us and let us know your device name, OS version, language and description of the problem. We will fix it as quickly as possible.
Database size is more than 24MB. It will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
1. History – every word you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add words to favorites list by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
5. Word spelling, using Text-To-Speech module (requires internet connection). Powered by iSpeech®.
6. Context word search – click any word in translation article and search for it’s translation.
7. Random word of the day widget. To see the widget in the list the application must be installed to phone memory (dictionary database may be installed anywhere).
This app contains advertising.