Roll To The Top is a an easy-to-learn and challenging dice puzzle game. The object is easy: Fill in all your squares with a number. The rules are easy too: Build up from the bottom to the top, with each new number greater than or equal to the numbers underneath. Each rolled die number can be used as it is, added up to other dice, or skipped. Players build simultaneously with the same dice rolls. Each round players alternate adding or removing a die before rolling. Quick to start, but building efficiently is a challenge. Use the capricious 4, 6, 8, 12 and 20 sided dice smartly!
Play solo against the A.I., compete on the leaderboard, or play against players from around the world in casual turn-based game play.
* THE GOAL: Fill in all your squares from bottom to top using the dice rolls!
* SIMPLE RULES: Each new number must be higher than or equal to the numbers underneath.
* THE DICE: There are 5 dice of sizes 4, 6, 8, 12 and 20 sides, plus one special 6-sided white die.
* THE CHALLENGES: Each different challenge, like the Eiffel Tower, Great Pyramid or Oak Tree, plays very different and demands different skills to play well!
* Players simultaneously fill in squares on their structure using the same dice rolls.
* A square can contain the value of one die or the sum of several dice.
* Each new number must be greater or equal to the numbers in squares directly underneath it.
* Any number is allowed in a square with no squares underneath it.
* Unsupported squares must have a filled adjacent square.
===SPEED UP OR SLOW DOWN:===
Each round, players alternate being the dice roller. The special white die tells how the roller will add or remove dice:
'+' : Add 1 Reserve die to Active
'‒' : Remove 1 Active die to Reserve
'-/+' : Add 1 Reserve or Remove 1 Active
'⇄' : Add 1 Reserve and remove 1 Active
* If only one colored die was rolled, the next player must add a die.
* If all five colored dice were rolled, the next player must remove a die.
* If all players didn't fill in any number of the last dice roll result, the next player must add a die.
===COMPLETING THE CHALLENGE:===
Once one or more players fill in their last remaining square(s) by the latest dice roll result, these players win. No tie-breaker!
Try Decreasing Numbers mode! Same rules, except now start with large numbers at the bottom and add smaller numbers as you build up. This variant plays very different.