Most options are FREE and donator options are cheaper than simillar app on the store!
Download our new app Auto Exec! Easy Tasker! Stay Alive! donators get 10% rebate on Auto Exec! Easy Tasker.
Keep your screen on when your device is running your GPS application, favorite remote control, playing a movie or slideshow, etc... Perfect to keep your screen on without dimming for application development. Your screen will never go back to sleep until you want it to...
Choose when you want your device to Stay Alive!:
• NEW: On except if one of the applications you selected is in foreground
• Only when you have power
• Even if you are running on batteries
• When one of the applications you selected is in foreground
• Can be automatically disabled when you connect to your car or desktop docking station
• Prevent or allow Stay Alive! to dim your screen when active
• Protect your battery with minimum battery level auto pause option
• Easily pause Stay Alive! when not needed from the notification zone. No need for a widget!
• NO annoying ADS!
• HOLO light and dark themes!
• NEW Display a black screen to prevent screen lock and save battery on AMOLED screens. Just touch the screen to wake up.
• Auto start on boot
• Hide top bar icon (Android 4.1+)
• Automatically keep screen on when plugged even if configured to stay on for specific apps when unplugged
• Keep screen on even when locked
• Automatically pause SA! with proximity sensor
• Change config colors!
Easy power operation mode changes with the notification icons! It will show you which power mode you are using and allow you to quickly change between modes. You can also quickly activate the Stay Alive for specific application mode!
Stay Alive! will automatically disable itself then you manually turn off your device. It won't keep your screen on if your device wakes up when it receives a notification.
Stay Alive! will not change your display timeout value or brightness settings. It will prevent your device from going to sleep based on your needs.
We made this application Ad Free. Please, support this initiative by donating using the menu option in the application.
Please use our email address for support or feature requests, as comments on Play Store don't allow me to gather enough information or contact you.
Support Forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=46379475
Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/103504696247906095281
GET_TASKS - Needed to list applications you want to keep alive.
READ_PHONE_STATE - Needed to disable Stay Alive! if the device is off.
WAKE_LOCK - Needed to keep the device Alive!
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to write the user configuration.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to read the user configuration.
BILLING - Needed for the donation option!
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Needed to auto start Stay Alive! on boot
Tags: Screen Alive, Screen Awake, Galaxy Dim, Brightness, Timeout
NOTE: This does not change system brightness, only the brightness while the app is running!
Email me with any problems.
Thanks go to @voxmjw for the icon.
Ability to prevent screen from turning off when charging.
Keep screen on at system's brightness or dimmed.
Turn off the screen based on close proximity.
Ability to keep screen on when selected app is running and user is looking at the screen (camera is used to determine the presence of the user). This feature requires Android of version 4.0+ and a front-facing camera.
There is an application widget for quick service turn on/off.
For users who have purchased this app. You can unlock the pro features by:
1. Keep this app installed.
2. Download the lite from:
3. Open up the lite and you will see all the pro features unlocked.
Thanks. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me:
SmartStay Ex is an easy to use and free app that implements one of the coolest features in Samsung Galaxy S3, the Smart Stay. The feature uses the front facing camera to detect whether the user is looking at the phone and if the user is, then Smart Stay makes sure the phone screen stays on so the user can continue to read or do whatever they were doing. If not, it’ll shut the screen off. It thus more accurately controls the screen based on how the user is using it and you can get rid of the annoying action of having to turn on the screen or touch the screen so that your screen stays on.
* Double checking - preventing screen off from accidental fail detection with double checking feature.
* Idle time feature - allows app to intelligently run the scanning when the device is idle.
* [PRO]Low Light support - Help the app to function properly under low light environment.
* [PRO]Exception List - This allows you to specify which app you don't want the app to run on.
* Debug Mode - Allows you to easily see what went wrong with the detection.
* Customizable Polling Time - Enable you to specify the time out customization (based on your display time out)
* Premium Support.
****** PLEASE TRY THE LITE TO MAKE SURE IT WORKS BEFORE BUYING THE PRO VERSION ******
Please don't comment on google play, we are unable to provide a guide or solution here. Send an email to me, i will respond ASAP.
Keywords: Iseeyou, smart stay, Samsung.
1. WiFi off if screen off (White widget)
2. WiFi on if screen off (Green Widget)
3. WiFi on if screen off & charging (Amber Widget)
Delete existing widgets and re-add them to show new icons
The app does _not_:
- Turn on your wi-fi automatically. It just keeps it enabled if you have turned it on yourself through any other automatic or manual means.
- do special things to manage turning off wi-fi. There haven't been any reports of wi-fi not turning off when specified so that is left to Android built-in policies
Explanation for permissions requested:
Modify Global Settings: To modify wi-fi policy settings
View WiFi State: To check current wifi state
Change WiFi State: For a work around that needs to reset your wifi connection on some devices
Prevent phone from sleeping: Some devices need a partial or full wake lock in order to keep the wifi running
Full Internet Access: This is again for a workaround that requires pinging your gateway or another address. Without requesting this permission, the pinging fails. The app DOES NOT use the internet for accessing anything else and DOES NOT send or receive any data to/from the internet.
Receive Boot event: Used to keep the application working across phone reboots if needed.
Reddit username: shantzg001
enables stay awake,
- if plugged in to AC/USB
To work the stay awake "if plugged in to AC/USB" mode, please unplug your device from AC/USB and check the box; then plug in again.
- viewing map when driving a car
- playing movies or slideshow
- developing apps
* may not work on custom ROM.
It only works with AndroSensor version 1.9.6 and later. ***
"AndroSensor Keep Awake" is an addon for AndroSensor. It enables AndroSensor to acquire a WakeLock while the recording is active, ensuring that your device will never sleep while it is recording sensor data. The WakeLock is only used when AndroSensor is recording, not when it is active.
Question: Why is this necessary?
Answer: Usually, it's not. Some kernels, to save battery power, force the device to fall in `sleep` when the screen turns off, shutting down parts of the system (like sensors, apps running in background and so on..), even when the android system is doing some job. The "Keep Awake" addon will ensure that your device will stay awake while the recording is active.
Question: When should I use this?
Answer: If you use AndroSensor's recording function, but you see inconsistency when processing the CSV file, like there is a great time gap between two recorded rows, or when after some time recording, all values stay unchanged for long periods of time.
Question: How does it work?
Answer: This patch contains the required permission (android.permission.WAKE_LOCK) and the code to keep the device awake while AndroSensor is recording sensor data in a CSV file. It doesn't do anything if you don't have AndroSensor installed, or if you don't use AndroSensor's recording function.
Question: It seems I need a WakeLock for recording with AndroSensor. How do I use this addon?
Answer: You just install it and that's it. No hidden triggers or options. AndroSensor will do the rest next time you use the sensor recorder.
Question: So why did you not include this functionality in the main program and use this addon?
Answer: WakeLocks can rarely cause random issues (like battery leaks, random reboots etc...), plus it is one extra permission that the majority of AndroSensor users will never need. For the few who need a WakeLock, this addon will do the job.
* For more information, please visit AndroSensor's website. Also, please be encouraged to email me at email@example.com to report a bug, suggest an improvement or just ask a question about the app.
*** Thank you! ***
*New Backgrounds added*
With Power Widget you gain quick access to most of your important settings.
And most important it is highly customizable. Change background transparency, the order of your toggles or even how much toggles you put on your toggle bar is up to you.
Airplane (Please note that toggling airplane mode on/off is no longer possible as of Android 4.2.)
Bluetooth (only >2.x)
Lock Pattern (<2.2)
Brightness Slider (with auto for >2.x)
Sync (only >2.x)
GPS (since 2.x link to the settings page)
2G/3G (since 2.x link to the settings page)
- On some devices you might need to restart you device before Power Widget appears in your widget list.
- If you purchase the regular version of Power Widget, please uninstall this version afterwards to get rid of the notification messages (not necessary when you unlock the trial version).
- Power Wiget lite is still free and works without restriction as it used to, but it keeps reminding you to purchase the unlock key. Therefore, we decided to call it a lite rather than a free app.
Insomnia keeps your device and screen awake, either by your command or automatically from physical connections and active calls.
- Configurable activation through common events:
- Active incoming and outgoing phone calls
- Charging via AC or USB
- Headset connected
- Connection to a USB host
- Options to disable when your battery starts running low
- Notification icon for quick toggling
- Restores on device boot
- Wifi lock
Automatic triggers are disabled by default except for USB connections. Headset connection trigger requires a small background service to listen for the events.
Requires permission to view phone call states to allow for automatic activation during calls (functionality disabled by default).
Tags: keep awake, screen awake, keep active, insomnia, caffeine
* Does NOT need root!
* Make an app autostart at system start (autostart mode) with various options, like
- On Boot Completed
- On SD Card Mounted
- On Media Scanner Completed
- And many more!
* Autostart using BroadcastReceiver Intent also supported!
* Make an app always stay in the foreground (persistent mode)
- With the option to keep screen always alive!
* Ensure an app is always running; foreground or background (stay mode)
* Allows to remotely control the app (from another Autostart and StaY! app)
- Added option to reboot remote device too (this particular option needs root from the remote device)
* Advanced scan for low memory devices
* Does NOT need root!
Let's consider you have a mini-pc, and you are using it as a media station for your TV. One such great app for this purpose is XBMC. So, you ultimately want this app to start every time your boot-up your mini-pc and of course you want to make sure that this app always stays in the foreground. This means that no other app can take XBMC's place in the foreground and in the unlikely event of a program crash, the app is launched right back! :)
Thank you for downloading this free app! Let me know if you want any other functionalities added! Please also inform me of any bugs, so that I can fix them! :)
You can choose if your display should stay permanently on or go into a dimmed mode after the timeout defined in your system settings. In both cases the smartphone will stay awake and do not go into standby or sleep.
To make the use of Stay ON even more convenient you can place a Widget on your home screen and simply toggle between the modes with just one click on the Widget directly from your home screen.
Widget modes are:
1. Display behaves like defined in the system settings
2. Display will stay on but go dimmed after timeout
3. Display will stay on and do not turn off
Every click on the Widget switches to the next mode.
The App will not modify your system settings.
The only permission the App requires is „Prevent phone from sleeping“, hence Stay ON will not communicate over the internet nor collect any personal information.
KeepScreen block screen timeout when predefined applications are active.
Save your battery with short timeout but have great user experience with preselected "no timeout" apps. Usefull for reading mail, browsing, or guide with Google maps.
update : luminosity prefs
Falling asleep while driving? Dozing in the classroom? Boss putting you to sleep in the company meeting? Stay Awake can help! Set a user selectable vibration interval and your phone will vibrate to shake you out of your slumber. Put phone in your pocket or lay it in your lap while driving, in the classroom, meeting, or anywhere else that you tend to nod off and Stay Awake will keep you alert.
* User defined vibration intervals
* User defined vibration pattern
* Optional ringtone setting to go along with vibration
* Override timer by tapping on coffee cup while awake
IMPORTANT! Shortly after installation, run the application manually so it can automatically run in the future!
* Keeping Wi-Fi connection
* Boost WiFi mode
* Control Wi-Fi connection
* Low memory consumption
* Opens browser when connection is established (optional)
* Notifications on the status bar when Wi-Fi connection is enabled or when keeping is active
* Silent and automatic mode - application running in background
Control a team of fruit-warriors in combat!
Select your fruit, select your weapon, choose your target.... And Fire!
In the style of iShoot, Barrage, Tanks, Scorched Earth, Worms...
7 original worlds, and 2 randomly generated worlds (may take some time to generate on low end devices, but OK on Nexus S, and other fast phones) for infinite possibilities!
5 fruits and 8 different weapons to master.
In game help. Click "?" on startup, and start a game to see help popups as you play.
Known issues, being worked on (remember, this is in beta ;) :
- rotating the screen may break some textures,
- dynamite stick sometimes disappear on bounce, but still explodes,
- sound effects.
By downloading, you accept the EULA at http://v0.cc/fruitjam.