Most options are FREE and donator options are cheaper than simillar app on the store!
Download our new app Auto Exec! Easy Tasker! Stay Alive! donators get 10% rebate on Auto Exec! Easy Tasker.
Keep your screen on when your device is running your GPS application, favorite remote control, playing a movie or slideshow, etc... Perfect to keep your screen on without dimming for application development. Your screen will never go back to sleep until you want it to...
Choose when you want your device to Stay Alive!:
• NEW: On except if one of the applications you selected is in foreground
• Only when you have power
• Even if you are running on batteries
• When one of the applications you selected is in foreground
• Can be automatically disabled when you connect to your car or desktop docking station
• Prevent or allow Stay Alive! to dim your screen when active
• Protect your battery with minimum battery level auto pause option
• Easily pause Stay Alive! when not needed from the notification zone. No need for a widget!
• NO annoying ADS!
• HOLO light and dark themes!
• NEW Display a black screen to prevent screen lock and save battery on AMOLED screens. Just touch the screen to wake up.
• Auto start on boot
• Hide top bar icon (Android 4.1+)
• Automatically keep screen on when plugged even if configured to stay on for specific apps when unplugged
• Keep screen on even when locked
• Automatically pause SA! with proximity sensor
• Change config colors!
Easy power operation mode changes with the notification icons! It will show you which power mode you are using and allow you to quickly change between modes. You can also quickly activate the Stay Alive for specific application mode!
Stay Alive! will automatically disable itself then you manually turn off your device. It won't keep your screen on if your device wakes up when it receives a notification.
Stay Alive! will not change your display timeout value or brightness settings. It will prevent your device from going to sleep based on your needs.
We made this application Ad Free. Please, support this initiative by donating using the menu option in the application.
Please use our email address for support or feature requests, as comments on Play Store don't allow me to gather enough information or contact you.
Support Forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=46379475
Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/103504696247906095281
GET_TASKS - Needed to list applications you want to keep alive.
READ_PHONE_STATE - Needed to disable Stay Alive! if the device is off.
WAKE_LOCK - Needed to keep the device Alive!
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to write the user configuration.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to read the user configuration.
BILLING - Needed for the donation option!
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Needed to auto start Stay Alive! on boot
Tags: Screen Alive, Screen Awake, Galaxy Dim, Brightness, Timeout
NOTE: This does not change system brightness, only the brightness while the app is running!
Email me with any problems.
Thanks go to @voxmjw for the icon.
enables stay awake,
- if plugged in to AC/USB
To work the stay awake "if plugged in to AC/USB" mode, please unplug your device from AC/USB and check the box; then plug in again.
- viewing map when driving a car
- playing movies or slideshow
- developing apps
* may not work on custom ROM.
Devices have a screen timeout that is used to prevent screens from using all your battery while you're not using your device, this is quite useful but often it can interfere with the usability of the device and turn off your screen while you're using it.
Wakey will keep your screen awake when you need it the most, allowing you to have a smooth experience
while using your phone or tablet
The app has several premium features that will make your life even easier
AutoWake is the most popular feature in Wakey, it helps you automate the process
of keeping the screen awake.
You just have to choose which apps should keep your screen awake and enable AutoWake
Let's say you chose the browser app and news reading app, whenever you use those apps, Autowake will enable Wakey and your screen will stay on while using those apps, as soon as you leave the app your screen will restore it's default screen timeout.
ChargeWake will keep your phone awake when it's charging
CpuWake will keep only your CPU awake (not the screen), this is useful when downloading large files or performing
some background work, when you finish the task turn it off or the cpu will stay on and use battery
Other features in the app include, brightness controller, ability to dim the screen while awake (free), theming of the app
and a timer(free).
The premium features can be purchased with in app purchase, you can buy all of them in the premium package (best value + all future features) or purchase them separately if you prefer
Keeping your screen awake can be useful for a lot of things, like:
●Using your phone/tablet as digital photoframe
●Showing photos to your friends and family
●Reading an ebook
●Reading the news
●Browsing the web
●Checking your email
●Following a recipe when you're cooking
●Showing a desk clock
and many more.
Wakey is memory and battery friendly, it will keep the screen awake only when you need it, when you don't need it anymore just tap the bulb, or turn it off from the notification.
You can also enable and disable it from the widget
WARNING!: Wakey might misbehave with task killers or if you swipe it away from the recent apps.
If you experience problems please email me ;)
Keep your screen on with Wakey.
This app allows the user to select an interval of time on their Wear and start a timer that will cause the Wear to vibrate on their wrist when the timer finishes, and then repeat. The goal is to try helping drivers on long distance road trips stay alert.
Source can be found here: https://github.com/paultr/androiddemoprojects
and tutorial explaining how it's made can be found here: http://ptrprograms.blogspot.com/2014/06/introduction-to-official-android-wear.html
A bug with the wear portion not unpacking onto the user device has been fixed. Whew! If anything finds anything that doesn't quite seem right, send an email my way via the contact the developer link, and I'll do what I can to take care of it.
It only works with AndroSensor version 1.9.6 and later. ***
"AndroSensor Keep Awake" is an addon for AndroSensor. It enables AndroSensor to acquire a WakeLock while the recording is active, ensuring that your device will never sleep while it is recording sensor data. The WakeLock is only used when AndroSensor is recording, not when it is active.
Question: Why is this necessary?
Answer: Usually, it's not. Some kernels, to save battery power, force the device to fall in `sleep` when the screen turns off, shutting down parts of the system (like sensors, apps running in background and so on..), even when the android system is doing some job. The "Keep Awake" addon will ensure that your device will stay awake while the recording is active.
Question: When should I use this?
Answer: If you use AndroSensor's recording function, but you see inconsistency when processing the CSV file, like there is a great time gap between two recorded rows, or when after some time recording, all values stay unchanged for long periods of time.
Question: How does it work?
Answer: This patch contains the required permission (android.permission.WAKE_LOCK) and the code to keep the device awake while AndroSensor is recording sensor data in a CSV file. It doesn't do anything if you don't have AndroSensor installed, or if you don't use AndroSensor's recording function.
Question: It seems I need a WakeLock for recording with AndroSensor. How do I use this addon?
Answer: You just install it and that's it. No hidden triggers or options. AndroSensor will do the rest next time you use the sensor recorder.
Question: So why did you not include this functionality in the main program and use this addon?
Answer: WakeLocks can rarely cause random issues (like battery leaks, random reboots etc...), plus it is one extra permission that the majority of AndroSensor users will never need. For the few who need a WakeLock, this addon will do the job.
* For more information, please visit AndroSensor's website. Also, please be encouraged to email me at email@example.com to report a bug, suggest an improvement or just ask a question about the app.
*** Thank you! ***
-Useful while driving with maps, keeps the screen lights ON all the time until user manually turns it off.
-While reading content of a page in a browser, text files, reading from apps that doesn’t keeps your screen lights always ON.
-Annoyed of changing your screen time out every time from settings while you do some reading activity from your mobile, this is the app you will need.
-Have you ever faced a situation that you have put something important to download and it was interrupted because your phone was locked, just click the “Stay Awake!!!” button and your phone doesn’t sleep and your download is Complete!!!
-If you are an Android Developer and you want to keep your screen ON during this process this app would be helpful. "Stay Awake" from the developer options will also keep your device awake while its charging in adapter. This way you will have full control of when to keep this feature ON or OFF.
Falling asleep while driving? Dozing in the classroom? Boss putting you to sleep in the company meeting? Stay Awake can help! Set a user selectable vibration interval and your phone will vibrate to shake you out of your slumber. Put phone in your pocket or lay it in your lap while driving, in the classroom, meeting, or anywhere else that you tend to nod off and Stay Awake will keep you alert.
* User defined vibration intervals
* User defined vibration pattern
* Optional ringtone setting to go along with vibration
* Override timer by tapping on coffee cup while awake
Ability to prevent screen from turning off when charging.
Keep screen on at system's brightness or dimmed.
Turn off the screen based on close proximity.
Ability to keep screen on when selected app is running and user is looking at the screen (camera is used to determine the presence of the user). This feature requires Android of version 4.0+ and a front-facing camera.
There is an application widget for quick service turn on/off.
PLEASE DONATE IF YOU LIKE THE APP - WITHOUT YOUR SUPPORT WE COULDN'T MAKE IT BETTER
NO ADs (I hate it. :P)
This app provides a simplest way to keep your device's screen on,
so you don't have to keep touching your device.
This app won't get a load on your device.
* Use of permission
To prevent termination from os, i've putted a transparent overlay.
The purpose of this app is for the random reboot issue on Eee Pad Transformer TF101. Since I found that the machine will not reboot if it didn't asleep.
Please don't install and rate this app if you don't need it.
** If you get error -24 on update, please uninstall and reinstall to fix it **
AndroSensor supports all the sensors an android device can have and it will tell you which of them are not supported by your hardware.
View in a single screen the data from all device's sensors in real time. Graphical and text output available for each sensor (graphs are not available for proximity, location and battery info).
- location, location provider, accuracy, altitude, speed and GPS NMEA data.
- Google maps to show the above info. Tapping on your location shows your address, postal code and location accuracy (if available)
- accelerometer readings, (incl. linear acceleration and gravity sensors)
- gyroscope readings,
- light sensor value,
- ambient magnetic field values,
- device orientation
- proximity sensor readings
- pressure sensor (barometer)
- relative humidity sensor
- temperature readings
- battery status, voltage, temperature and health
- sound level meter (decibel)
- If your device supports it, next to the sensor's name, you will see how much power the sensor consumes per hour in mA.
AndroSensor also allows you to record everything from your sensors into a CSV file.
To start recording sensor data, just swipe your finger to the right to reveal AndroSensor QuickBar and tap the record button (see screenshots)
--- Features ---
Press MENU to toggle settings, determine which sensors you wish to monitor, see device info, system log file or the list of sensors that are unavailable for your device.
Swipe right to open the AndroSensor Quickbar and take a snapshot, start recording sensor data, or just toggle font size and decimal points.
- Device info gathers as much as it can and prints it out in a simple and easy-to-read view. Mobile signal strength, wifi info, CPU architecture, available and total RAM, internal and external memory, display metrics, OpenGLES version and kernel version are a small part of the information displayed. Clicking on a line copies it's content to clipboard. A multitouch test is also available.
- Record sensor data to CSV file and automatic send via email.
- Graphs: You may choose how you want values to be displayed, via real-time charts or the good-old text layout. You may switch between graph and text output for each sensor by tapping on the sensor image on the left side. Sensors that have available graphs are distinct by the icon in the top left of the sensor specific section. Graphs are not available for Location and Proximity.
- System log viewer and SMS commands available via addons
- Apps2SD, tablets, and Lollipop supported.
- 19 Languages supported: English, Greek, Italian, Russian, Spanish, French, German, Hungarian, Portuguese, Romanian, Chinese, Dutch, Swedish, Turkish, Korean, Czech, Polish, Vietnamese, Ukrainian
--- Important Notes ---
** All permissions required by the app are explained in app's website along with a detailed changelog. Also visit the website for an explanation about the sensors and a few more clarifications.
* NO KIND OF DATA is collected.
* No spam, only banner ads inside the app (by AdMob). Please purchase the Donate Key to remove ads.
* Automatic email sending is in beta. File size limit is 9 MB zipped. If the sending fails for any reason, it will be retried next time AndroSensor is used. All emails are send from address "firstname.lastname@example.org", so make sure that it doesn't go in your spam folder.
* Please be encouraged to email me at email@example.com if you wish to report a bug, suggest an improvement, request a translation to be added or if you just have a question about the app.
*** Thank you! ***
It only works with AndroSensor version 1.9.3 and later. ***
"AndroSensor Log Collector" is an addon for AndroSensor. It enables the LogView feature in AndroSensor.
To use, open AndroSensor, press MENU and select Logs.
LogView prints out the last ~150 lines of the device system log file, as in logcat.
It also provides and option to save the log in your external memory / SD card, or even mail it as an attachment to anyone you wish.
Saving or mailing the log will give you access to the full log file (usually more than 4K lines).
* The LogView requires READ_LOGS permission which is under "Personal Information" category. This is not looking to get your personal info. It's just that the read logs permission is in the general category of "Personal Information" permissions.
This patch contains the required permission and the code to show the log file in AndroSensor. It doesn't do anything if you don't have AndroSensor installed.
For any kind of issue/problem/question feel free to contact me be email.
- Gyroscope Sensor
Gyroscope sensor can measure six directions at a time. You will be able to see the effects immediately by rotating your phone slightly. Now Gyroscope sensor is mostly used in 3D game development, and possibly indoor navigation in future.
- Light Sensor
Light sensor is applied to detect the light intensity of the environment, and then adjusts screen brightness and determines whether to turn off the keyboard light. Test the effect by putting your phone in dark place and retrieving it.
- Orientation Sensor
Orientation sensor is applied to detect direction status of the device, i.e. auto rotate screen when device is rotated horizontally. It can also be used as measure equipment like Spirit Level.
- Proximity Sensor
Proximity sensor measures the distance between two objects, usually the device screen and our hands/face etc. Test the effect by moving your hand forward and backward in front of the device in Sensor Box for Android.
- Temperature Sensor
Temperature sensor provides information about your device temperature, thus you can take action when the temp is too low or high.
- Accelerometer Sensor
Accelerometer sensor is applied to detect device directions, i.e. auto rotate screen when the device is rotated vertically. It is also widely used in game development.
Sound detects the sound intensity around you and provides you detailed information about the intensity changes.
- Magnetic Field
Magnetic Field is used in many areas like metal detection and compass, which bring us lot convenience in our life.
Pressure is used to detect environmental pressure, thus to forecast weather and temperature.
Sensor Box for Android only detects changes. It may not show the correct temperature, proximity, light and pressure values if no changes occur.
For better performances, sensors are usually used together. Check out the live demonstration inside the application! Any feedback the email address below is the best way to get in touch with us.
1. WiFi off if screen off (White widget)
2. WiFi on if screen off (Green Widget)
3. WiFi on if screen off & charging (Amber Widget)
Delete existing widgets and re-add them to show new icons
The app does _not_:
- Turn on your wi-fi automatically. It just keeps it enabled if you have turned it on yourself through any other automatic or manual means.
- do special things to manage turning off wi-fi. There haven't been any reports of wi-fi not turning off when specified so that is left to Android built-in policies
Explanation for permissions requested:
Modify Global Settings: To modify wi-fi policy settings
View WiFi State: To check current wifi state
Change WiFi State: For a work around that needs to reset your wifi connection on some devices
Prevent phone from sleeping: Some devices need a partial or full wake lock in order to keep the wifi running
Full Internet Access: This is again for a workaround that requires pinging your gateway or another address. Without requesting this permission, the pinging fails. The app DOES NOT use the internet for accessing anything else and DOES NOT send or receive any data to/from the internet.
Receive Boot event: Used to keep the application working across phone reboots if needed.
Reddit username: shantzg001
Control a team of fruit-warriors in combat!
Select your fruit, select your weapon, choose your target.... And Fire!
In the style of iShoot, Barrage, Tanks, Scorched Earth, Worms...
7 original worlds, and 2 randomly generated worlds (may take some time to generate on low end devices, but OK on Nexus S, and other fast phones) for infinite possibilities!
5 fruits and 8 different weapons to master.
In game help. Click "?" on startup, and start a game to see help popups as you play.
Known issues, being worked on (remember, this is in beta ;) :
- rotating the screen may break some textures,
- dynamite stick sometimes disappear on bounce, but still explodes,
- sound effects.
By downloading, you accept the EULA at http://v0.cc/fruitjam.