Most options are FREE and donator options are cheaper than simillar app on the store!
Download our new app Auto Exec! Easy Tasker! Stay Alive! donators get 10% rebate on Auto Exec! Easy Tasker.
Keep your screen on when your device is running your GPS application, favorite remote control, playing a movie or slideshow, etc... Perfect to keep your screen on without dimming for application development. Your screen will never go back to sleep until you want it to...
Choose when you want your device to Stay Alive!:
• NEW: On except if one of the applications you selected is in foreground
• Only when you have power
• Even if you are running on batteries
• When one of the applications you selected is in foreground
• Can be automatically disabled when you connect to your car or desktop docking station
• Prevent or allow Stay Alive! to dim your screen when active
• Protect your battery with minimum battery level auto pause option
• Easily pause Stay Alive! when not needed from the notification zone. No need for a widget!
• NO annoying ADS!
• HOLO light and dark themes!
• NEW Display a black screen to prevent screen lock and save battery on AMOLED screens. Just touch the screen to wake up.
• Auto start on boot
• Hide top bar icon (Android 4.1+)
• Automatically keep screen on when plugged even if configured to stay on for specific apps when unplugged
• Keep screen on even when locked
• Automatically pause SA! with proximity sensor
• Change config colors!
Easy power operation mode changes with the notification icons! It will show you which power mode you are using and allow you to quickly change between modes. You can also quickly activate the Stay Alive for specific application mode!
Stay Alive! will automatically disable itself then you manually turn off your device. It won't keep your screen on if your device wakes up when it receives a notification.
Stay Alive! will not change your display timeout value or brightness settings. It will prevent your device from going to sleep based on your needs.
We made this application Ad Free. Please, support this initiative by donating using the menu option in the application.
Please use our email address for support or feature requests, as comments on Play Store don't allow me to gather enough information or contact you.
Support Forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=46379475
Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/103504696247906095281
GET_TASKS - Needed to list applications you want to keep alive.
READ_PHONE_STATE - Needed to disable Stay Alive! if the device is off.
WAKE_LOCK - Needed to keep the device Alive!
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to write the user configuration.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to read the user configuration.
BILLING - Needed for the donation option!
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Needed to auto start Stay Alive! on boot
Tags: Screen Alive, Screen Awake, Galaxy Dim, Brightness, Timeout
enables stay awake,
- if plugged in to AC/USB
To work the stay awake "if plugged in to AC/USB" mode, please unplug your device from AC/USB and check the box; then plug in again.
- viewing map when driving a car
- playing movies or slideshow
- developing apps
* may not work on custom ROM.
NOTE: This does not change system brightness, only the brightness while the app is running!
Email me with any problems.
Thanks go to @voxmjw for the icon.
This app allows the user to select an interval of time on their Wear and start a timer that will cause the Wear to vibrate on their wrist when the timer finishes, and then repeat. The goal is to try helping drivers on long distance road trips stay alert.
Source can be found here: https://github.com/paultr/androiddemoprojects
and tutorial explaining how it's made can be found here: http://ptrprograms.blogspot.com/2014/06/introduction-to-official-android-wear.html
A bug with the wear portion not unpacking onto the user device has been fixed. Whew! If anything finds anything that doesn't quite seem right, send an email my way via the contact the developer link, and I'll do what I can to take care of it.
Devices have a screen timeout that is used to prevent screens from using all your battery while you're not using your device, this is quite useful but often it can interfere with the usability of the device and turn off your screen while you're using it.
Wakey will keep your screen awake when you need it the most, allowing you to have a smooth experience
while using your phone or tablet
The app has several premium features that will make your life even easier
AutoWake is the most popular feature in Wakey, it helps you automate the process
of keeping the screen awake.
You just have to choose which apps should keep your screen awake and enable AutoWake
Let's say you chose the browser app and news reading app, whenever you use those apps, Autowake will enable Wakey and your screen will stay on while using those apps, as soon as you leave the app your screen will restore it's default screen timeout.
ChargeWake will keep your phone awake when it's charging
CpuWake will keep only your CPU awake (not the screen), this is useful when downloading large files or performing
some background work, when you finish the task turn it off or the cpu will stay on and use battery
Other features in the app include, brightness controller, ability to dim the screen while awake (free), theming of the app
and a timer(free).
The premium features can be purchased with in app purchase, you can buy all of them in the premium package (best value + all future features) or purchase them separately if you prefer
Keeping your screen awake can be useful for a lot of things, like:
●Using your phone/tablet as digital photoframe
●Showing photos to your friends and family
●Reading an ebook
●Reading the news
●Browsing the web
●Checking your email
●Following a recipe when you're cooking
●Showing a desk clock
and many more.
Wakey is memory and battery friendly, it will keep the screen awake only when you need it, when you don't need it anymore just tap the bulb, or turn it off from the notification.
You can also enable and disable it from the widget
WARNING!: Wakey might misbehave with task killers or if you swipe it away from the recent apps.
If you experience problems please email me ;)
Keep your screen on with Wakey.
Insomnia keeps your device and screen awake, either by your command or automatically from physical connections and active calls.
- Configurable activation through common events:
- Active incoming and outgoing phone calls
- Charging via AC or USB
- Headset connected
- Connection to a USB host
- Options to disable when your battery starts running low
- Notification icon for quick toggling
- Restores on device boot
- Wifi lock
Automatic triggers are disabled by default except for USB connections. Headset connection trigger requires a small background service to listen for the events.
Requires permission to view phone call states to allow for automatic activation during calls (functionality disabled by default).
Tags: keep awake, screen awake, keep active, insomnia, caffeine
Falling asleep while driving? Dozing in the classroom? Boss putting you to sleep in the company meeting? Stay Awake can help! Set a user selectable vibration interval and your phone will vibrate to shake you out of your slumber. Put phone in your pocket or lay it in your lap while driving, in the classroom, meeting, or anywhere else that you tend to nod off and Stay Awake will keep you alert.
* User defined vibration intervals
* User defined vibration pattern
* Optional ringtone setting to go along with vibration
* Override timer by tapping on coffee cup while awake
Ability to prevent screen from turning off when charging.
Keep screen on at system's brightness or dimmed.
Turn off the screen based on close proximity.
Ability to keep screen on when selected app is running and user is looking at the screen (camera is used to determine the presence of the user). This feature requires Android of version 4.0+ and a front-facing camera.
There is an application widget for quick service turn on/off.
Questions or concerns? Feel free to E-mail the developer.
You can select desired time for keeping CPU running and keeping screen and keyboard lamps on.
Desired amount of time can be selected using the sliders. Lamp Dim, Bright or Off status can be selected using the options buttons.
Press activate button to start the CPU wake lock. you can see the notification when the CPU wake lock is running. You may use the deactivate button to release the lock, at any time, before the time expires.
* for unlimited time lock, set zero times and activate.
* app uses android native wakelocks.
* app displays adds
Key Words: CPU Lock, Wake Lock, Download Help, Lamp Lock, Light Lock, WiFi on, screen on
- To use Sleepless in APP on Android 5.0 or above, you must go to "Settings -> Security -> Apps with usage access" and enable access of "Sleepless in APP"
- Android 5.0 disabled old method to get top APP, so need to enable this access to make Sleepless in APP work.
Keep screen on for your specific APP. Select an APP, then your device will NOT sleep when you are using this APP.
For example, when you're using Google Map or selected APP, your device will always awake and not auto-sleep.
You can select any of your installed APP, while these APPs are using, the device will always awake until you leave the selected APP or pressing the power button.
For example, while your are using Google Map, it is annoying that device automatically screen off all the time.
Using this APP can prevent the screen from turning off when you are using any of your specified APP!
How it work: This APP will detect the foreground APP you're using, if the foreground APP is the selected APP (Ex: Google Map), this APP will hold a full wake lock to prevent device from suspend. After you leave the foreground (or press power button to sleep), will release the full wake lock.
Keywords: Not screen off, avoid auto suspend, wake lock, prevent screen turn off, avoid device sleep, keep screen on, prevent sleep, prevent screen timeout, avoid screen timeout, prevent sleep, avoid screen turn off
* Does NOT need root!
* Make an app autostart at system start (autostart mode) with various options, like
- On Boot Completed
- On SD Card Mounted
- On Media Scanner Completed
- And many more!
* Autostart using BroadcastReceiver Intent also supported!
* Make an app always stay in the foreground (persistent mode)
- With the option to keep screen always alive!
* Ensure an app is always running; foreground or background (stay mode)
* Allows to remotely control the app (from another Autostart and StaY! app)
- Added option to reboot remote device too (this particular option needs root from the remote device)
* Advanced scan for low memory devices
* Does NOT need root!
Let's consider you have a mini-pc, and you are using it as a media station for your TV. One such great app for this purpose is XBMC. So, you ultimately want this app to start every time your boot-up your mini-pc and of course you want to make sure that this app always stays in the foreground. This means that no other app can take XBMC's place in the foreground and in the unlikely event of a program crash, the app is launched right back! :)
Thank you for downloading this free app! Let me know if you want any other functionalities added! Please also inform me of any bugs, so that I can fix them! :)
1. WiFi off if screen off (White widget)
2. WiFi on if screen off (Green Widget)
3. WiFi on if screen off & charging (Amber Widget)
Delete existing widgets and re-add them to show new icons
The app does _not_:
- Turn on your wi-fi automatically. It just keeps it enabled if you have turned it on yourself through any other automatic or manual means.
- do special things to manage turning off wi-fi. There haven't been any reports of wi-fi not turning off when specified so that is left to Android built-in policies
Explanation for permissions requested:
Modify Global Settings: To modify wi-fi policy settings
View WiFi State: To check current wifi state
Change WiFi State: For a work around that needs to reset your wifi connection on some devices
Prevent phone from sleeping: Some devices need a partial or full wake lock in order to keep the wifi running
Full Internet Access: This is again for a workaround that requires pinging your gateway or another address. Without requesting this permission, the pinging fails. The app DOES NOT use the internet for accessing anything else and DOES NOT send or receive any data to/from the internet.
Receive Boot event: Used to keep the application working across phone reboots if needed.
Reddit username: shantzg001
Control a team of fruit-warriors in combat!
Select your fruit, select your weapon, choose your target.... And Fire!
In the style of iShoot, Barrage, Tanks, Scorched Earth, Worms...
7 original worlds, and 2 randomly generated worlds (may take some time to generate on low end devices, but OK on Nexus S, and other fast phones) for infinite possibilities!
5 fruits and 8 different weapons to master.
In game help. Click "?" on startup, and start a game to see help popups as you play.
Known issues, being worked on (remember, this is in beta ;) :
- rotating the screen may break some textures,
- dynamite stick sometimes disappear on bounce, but still explodes,
- sound effects.
By downloading, you accept the EULA at http://v0.cc/fruitjam.