- Widget for viewing currency exchange rates in home screen (Android 4.0+ is required)
- View real time currency exchange rates
- Easily convert between your favorite currencies
- View real time currency charts
- View currency charts in full screen mode
- View latest currency news
- Calculate with built-in calculator
- Easily search currency by code or description
- Stores currency rates and charts for offline use
- Live rates updated every minute or on demand
- Over 160 currencies supported
- AD Free!
If you have any questions or found any currency missing or not working, please report to us: email@example.com
Please follow us on twitter (@etustudio) for related apps update.
Tags: currency converter exchange rates calculator finance money track 汇率 实时汇率 外汇 全球汇率 汇率转换 通貨 カレンシー 幣制 匯率 currency
- 180+ world currencies and 4 metals
- Live rates (various update intervals)
- Personal currency list – just pick the currencies you need
- Offline mode (absolutely no traffic)
- Converts up to 22 currencies simultaneously
- Currency graphs (1 day - 5 years)
- Search function to quickly add a new currency
- Precision: set the number of decimal places (0-5)
- Country flags for all currencies (no download)
- Live rates & graphs provided by Yahoo.com
NOTE: You can add/remove currencies by clicking one of the two currency buttons (top region of the screen). A window will pop up where you can find the "Show All" button.
Use Offline Mode to avoid roaming costs while abroad (only necessary if you have activated "Roaming" in your phone settings).
After adding a new currency (via "Show All") an update is required to get the actual rates.
It possible to choose from more than 150 world currencies and four precious metals (gold, silver, platinum and palladium).
The market value is automatically updated in a time interval or after a click on the course.
A simple widget (not an app!) that displays the current price of your favorite cryptocurrency according to your choice of exchange. You can choose to view the price converted to any of 8 major old-world currencies (e.g. USD, EUR, etc).
HOW TO USE:
Since this is a widget, it won't show up in your app tray, only in the widget tray. Also, Some users have reported needing to reboot in order for the widget to show up.
Prices refresh automatically every 30 minutes. Or, tap once to refresh now. Tap twice quickly to reconfigure.
Any time a number was estimated (as opposed to coming from an exchange directly) it is marked with an asterisk.
Estimates are based on reasonably recent rates (for BTC/USD, should be within 5 minutes, for all old-world currency rates, one hour).
Questions or comments? Please post to the bitcointalk page:
- new preview icon
- add coinsetter
- added quadrigaCX
- remove delisted coins from btc-e
- update name to Digital Currency Widget in more spots
- add arrows to indicate tick direction
- switch from bitstamp to more reliable service for btc/usd rate
- add OKCoin
- change logo
- tweak rounding
- replace currency exchange rate infrastructure
- allow setting custom update intervals
- remove mintpal
- add c-cex exchange
- include the coin name under the exchange
- bitcoin-central.de became paymium.com
- fix issue causing crashes related to fetching currency exchange rates
- remove just-dice / doge-dice (also causing crashes for a few users)
- add images for monero (XMR) and reddcoin
- add bittrex
- add bitfinex
- remove preev
- add poloniex
- add mintpal
- add darkcoin (drk) image
- restrict kraken pairs to those that work with the widget (unfortunately, not many)
- add a few more coin images
- fix bter api (http -> https)
- add cavirtex ltc price
- add KRW
- switch to google currency API
- add all Kraken pairs
- add btcchina LTC
- remove mtgox
- add mastercoin (masterXchange)
- update a bunch of images
- add new image for XCP
- add doge-dice stats
- add XCP prices from blockscan.com
- add image for vertcoin
- add total site profit and profit % stats from just-dice.com
- add bitcoin.de
- add support for coins-e
- add nxt image
- add MAX and a few other coins at mcxnow.com
- add images for florincoin, unobtanium, and protoshares
- add preev (preev.com)
- increase decimal precision for small owc values (e.g. $.0012)
- add memorycoin image
- fix vircurex api
- add bter (all tradepairs)
- add bitcoin-central.net
- YOU WILL NEED TO RECONFIGURE YOUR CRYPTSY WIDGETS -- sorry! You just have to go into the configuration and choose the coin again. Or, delete the widget and create a new one.
- revamped the way cryptsy data is cached on the server and collected by the widget. should fix recent cryptsy stability issues.
- remove extraneous decimal place on millibit prices
- get EUR results directly from BTC-e instead of estimating
- add itbit
- bug fixes
- add old-world-currency estimates for LTC and XPM-based pairs on cryptsy
- fix bug whereby clicking two different widgets would result in double click behavior.
- fix null pointer exception that happens in rare cases
- NEW FEATURE: double click to edit an existing widget's configuration!
- fun with doges
• Integrated calculator
• Every world currency
• Multiple currency display
• Override rates
• Invert rates
• Offline mode
• Currency charts
• Auto sync
• Currency Wikipedia
★★★ 3x2 cells minimum (3 horizontal - 2 vertical) required by this widget ★★★
You can choose the following timeframes for your charts:
- 5 minutes charts
- Hourly charts
- Daily charts
- Weekly charts
... pick the pairs you like (double click on the widget to enter your own settings):
EUR / USD
USD / JPY
GBP / USD
USD / CAD
USD / CHF
AUD / USD
NZD / USD
EUR / GBP
GBP / JPY
You can also review the following relative performance charts:
YTD Relative performance
1 day Relative performance
1 week Relative performance
1 month Relative performance
1 quarter Relative performance
1 half year Relative performance
1 year Relative performance
★★★ CLICK on the widget => update and go to the next chart ★★★
★★★ DOUBLE CLICK => enter the widget settings ★★★
★★★ The widget does not update itself automatically for the moment (to save your battery life), I may add this option in a future version. You need to click on the widget to update the charts ★★★
You can resize the widget to your taste if you have Android 4.0 and above.
You can add more than one widget on the same or different homescreens. Enjoy!
I hope that you’ll enjoy this little widget and that it will save you time going through your favorite forex pairs...
Please get back to me with some feedback,
Charts are coming from FINVIZ - Thank you so much Alex.
Copyright © 2010 FINVIZ.com. All Rights Reserved.
★★★ It is still under development, so please rate it accordingly ★★★
Please take a few seconds to SHARE the app on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or any preferred venue as more downloads = I'll spend more time to develop this widget further!
keywords: forex, widget, EUR, USD, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, NZD
★★★ How do I add a widget to my homescreen? ★★★
ON ANDROID 4.0 AND ABOVE : Simply tap the app panel (six squares) in the upper right of your home screen, and select the 'Widgets' tab from top of the screen. From there, select any of the available widgets and long press and drag to where you want it on your home screen. You can then resize it eventually (long click, drop and you should see some blue dots (see the screenshot #5) around the widget. drag them up or down, right or left to resize to your taste.
BEFORE ANDROID 4.0 : Long Click anywhere on your homescreen where you have enough space (4x2 cells minimum for this widget). Select 'Widgets'. Select Forex Widget' and drag it (long press) to where you want on your home screen.
All around the world offer rates for almost all currencies (over 150) and also comes with a special price for minerals such as gold, silver and.
● Currency Converter
○ Comes with a simple exchange rate conversion and exchange rate calculation.
○ View and can calculate currency (the currency of some ready ...)
AED - Uae Dirham
AFA - Afghanistan Afghani
ALL - Albanian Lek
ANG - Neth Antilles Guilder
ARS - Argentine Peso
AUD - Australian Dollar
AWG - Aruba Florin
BBD - Barbados Dollar
BDT - Bangladesh Taka
BGN - Bulgarian Lev
BHD - Bahraini Dinar
BIF - Burundi Franc
BMD - Bermuda Dollar
BND - Brunei Dollar
BOB - Bolivian Boliviano
BRL - Brazilian Real
BSD - Bahamian Dollar
BTN - Bhutan Ngultrum
BWP - Botswana Pula
BZD - Belize Dollar
CAD - Canadian Dollar
CHF - Swiss Franc
CLP - Chilean Peso
CNY - Chinese Yuan
COP - Colombian Peso
CRC - Costa Rica Colon
CUP - Cuban Peso
CVE - Cape Verde Escudo
CYP - Cyprus Pound
CZK - Czech Koruna
DJF - Dijibouti Franc
DKK - Danish Krone
DOP - Dominican Peso
DZD - Algerian Dinar
EEK - Estonian Kroon
EGP - Egyptian Pound
ETB - Ethiopian Birr
EUR - Euro
FKP - Falkland Islands Pound
GBP - British Pound
GHC - Ghanian Cedi
GIP - Gibraltar Pound
GMD - Gambian Dalasi
GNF - Guinea Franc
GTQ - Guatemala Quetzal
GYD - Guyana Dollar
HKD - Hong Kong Dollar
HNL - Honduras Lempira
HRK - Croatian Kuna
HTG - Haiti Gourde
HUF - Hungarian Forint
IDR - Indonesian Rupiah
ILS - Israeli Shekel
INR - Indian Rupee
IQD - Iraqi Dinar
ISK - Iceland Krona
JMD - Jamaican Dollar
JOD - Jordanian Dinar
JPY - Japanese Yen
KES - Kenyan Shilling
KHR - Cambodia Riel
KMF - Comoros Franc
KPW - North Korean Won
KRW - Korean Won
KWD - Kuwaiti Dinar
KYD - Cayman Islands Dollar
KZT - Kazakhstan Tenge
LAK - Lao Kip
LBP - Lebanese Pound
LKR - Sri Lanka Rupee
LRD - Liberian Dollar
LSL - Lesotho Loti
LTL - Lithuanian Lita
LVL - Latvian Lat
LYD - Libyan Dinar
MAD - Moroccan Dirham
MDL - Moldovan Leu
MGF - Malagasy Franc
MKD - Macedonian Denar
MMK - Myanmar Kyat
MNT - Mongolian Tugrik
MOP - Macau Pataca
MRO - Mauritania Ougulya
MTL - Maltese Lira
MUR - Mauritius Rupee
MVR - Maldives Rufiyaa
MWK - Malawi Kwacha
MXN - Mexican Peso
MYR - Malaysian Ringgit
MZM - Mozambique Metical
NAD - Namibian Dollar
NGN - Nigerian Naira
NIO - Nicaragua Cordoba
NOK - Norwegian Krone
NPR - Nepalese Rupee
NZD - New Zealand Dollar
OMR - Omani Rial
PAB - Panama Balboa
PEN - Peruvian Nuevo Sol
PGK - Papua New Guinea Kina
PHP - Philippine Peso
PKR - Pakistani Rupee
PLN - Polish Zloty
PYG - Paraguayan Guarani
QAR - Qatar Rial
RON - New Romanian Leu
RUB - Russian Rouble
SAR - Saudi Arabian Riyal
SBD - Solomon Islands Dollar
SCR - Seychelles Rupee
SDD - Sudanese Dinar
SEK - Swedish Krona
SGD - Singapore Dollar
SHP - St Helena Pound
SIT - Slovenian Tolar
SKK - Slovak Koruna
SLL - Sierra Leone Leone
SOS - Somali Shilling
SRG - Surinam Guilder
STD - Sao Tome Dobra
SVC - El Salvador Colon
SYP - Syrian Pound
SZL - Swaziland Lilageni
THB - Thai Baht
TND - Tunisian Dinar
TOP - Tonga Pa\'anga
TRL - Turkish Lira
TRY - Turkey Lira
TTD - Trinidad-tobago Dollar
TWD - Taiwan Dollar
TZS - Tanzanian Shilling
UAH - Ukraine Hryvnia
UGX - Ugandan Shilling
USD - U.S. Dollar
UYU - Uruguayan New Peso
VEB - Venezuelan Bolivar
VND - Vietnam Dong
VUV - Vanuatu Vatu
WST - Samoa Tala
XAF - Cfa Franc (Beac)
XAG - Silver Ounces
XAU - Gold Ounces
XCD - East Caribbean Dollar
XOF - Cfa Franc (Bceao)
XPD - Palladium Ounces
XPF - Pacific Franc
XPT - Platinum Ounces
YER - Yemen Riyal
YUM - Yugoslav Dinar
ZAR - South African Rand
ZMK - Zambian Kwacha
○ Real-time currency exchange rates information can be updated
● Currency Trends & Charts
● Exchange Rates List
● Tip Calculator with Exchange Rates
You can add more currencies to the list by clicking '+' icon upper-right. Base currency can be changed by long-click.
- 152 currency exchange rate, base currency selectable.
- Invert rate (1 Base to listed or 1 listed to Base)
- 1M/3M/6M/1Y/3Y graph
- Currency calculator
- Offline mode support.
- Froyo(2.2) SD installation support.
*** If you want feedback, drop me a mail.
* Support for 140+ world currencies
* Support for major metals like Gold, Silver etc.
* List of favourite currencies with last price and ask-bid details(best sell and best buy prices).
* Universal Currency converter tool in separate tab
* Currency pair details with daily and weekly charts
* Support for full screen charts
* Support for Inverse/Reverse selection.
* Facility to add, remove and refresh currencies
* Ideal for travellers or traders
* Simple navigation
* Application can be moved to external storage like SD card
* Displays news stories related to each currency pair
* Support for landscape mode, optimized for tablets
***Ad free, faster pro version of the app - 'Forex Currency Rates Pro' is now available. Pro version has more chart options and extra feature to compare the major currencies to base currency
The widget can be configured to update daily or when the widget is selected on the home screen.
The currency rates available from openexchangerates.org: AED,AFN,ALL,AMD,ANG,AOA,ARS,AUD,AWG,AZN,BAM,BBD,BDT,BGN,BHD,BIF,BMD,BND,BOB,BRL,BSD,BTN,BWP,BYR,BZD,CAD,CDF,CHF,CLF,CLP,CNY,COP,CRC,CUP,CVE,CZK,DJF,DKK,DOP,DZD,EGP,ETB,EUR,FJD,FKP,GBP,GEL,GHS,GIP,GMD,GNF,GTQ,GYD,HKD,HNL,HRK,HTG,HUF,IDR,IEP,ILS,INR,IQD,IRR,ISK,JMD,JOD,JPY,KES,KGS,KHR,KMF,KPW,KRW,KWD,KZT,LAK,LBP,LKR,LRD,LSL,LTL,LVL,LYD,MAD,MDL,MGA,MKD,MMK,MNT,MOP,MRO,MUR,MVR,MWK,MXN,MYR,MZN,NAD,NGN,NIO,NOK,NPR,NZD,OMR,PAB,PEN,PGK,PHP,PKR,PLN,PYG,QAR,RON,RSD,RUB,RWF,SAR,SBD,SCR,SDG,SEK,SGD,SHP,SLL,SOS,SRD,STD,SVC,SYP,SZL,THB,TJS,TMT,TND,TOP,TRY,TTD,TWD,TZS,UAH,UGX,USD,UYU,UZS,VEF,VND,VUV,WST,XAF,XCD,XDR,XOF,XPF,YER,ZAR,ZMK,ZWD,ZWL
More information is available at http://appsbyken.com/2012/02/06/Currency-Rate-Widget.
A premium version of this application that adds a currency trend widget and conversion application is available. More details can be found at http://appsbyken.com/2012/02/08/Currency-Rate-Widget-GT.
The flag icons were created by Mark James:(www.famfamfam.com).
The simplistic UI of Currency FX currency converter app shows you all the information you need in one single screen:
1)Latest currency exchange rates
2)Currency converter calculator tool,
3)Currency exchange rates charts,
4)Favorite currencies list,
5)Rapid search for desired currency via currency code or country name
This currency converter tool includes the following features:
- Live currency exchange rates for more than 180 world currencies and 5 metals including gold and silver
- Charts available for analysing currency exchange rate trends over a period of 1 day, 5 days, 1 month, 3 month, 1 year and 5 years
- Favorite Currency List to easily see all your favorited currency rates against your selected base currency
- Auto Update with a range of time intervals to choose from
- Offline mode to allow currency conversion without internet connection
- Display amounts up to 5 decimal places
United Arab Emirates Dirham
Netherlands Antilles Guilder
Azerbaijan New Manat
Bosnia and Herzegovina Convertible Marka
Brunei Darussalam Dollar
China Yuan Renminbi
Costa Rica Colon
Cuba Convertible Peso
Cape Verde Escudo
Czech Republic Koruna
Dominican Republic Peso
Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Pound
United Kingdom Pound
Hong Kong Dollar
Isle of Man Pound
Korea (North) Won
Korea (South) Won
Cayman Islands Dollar
Sri Lanka Rupee
Myanmar (Burma) Kyat
Maldives (Maldive Islands) Rufiyaa
New Zealand Dollar
Peru Nuevo Sol
Papua New Guinea Kina
Romania New Leu
Saudi Arabia Riyal
Solomon Islands Dollar
Saint Helena Pound
Sierra Leone Leone
São Tomé and Príncipe Dobra
El Salvador Colon
Trinidad and Tobago Dollar
Taiwan New Dollar
United States Dollar
Viet Nam Dong
Communauté Financière Africaine (BEAC) CFA Franc BEAC
East Caribbean Dollar
Communauté Financière Africaine (BCEAO) Franc
Comptoirs Français du Pacifique (CFP) Franc
South Africa Rand
Easy to use spinning currency selection for quick access to rates
Rates are updated every minute to make sure you always get the latest rates available
Key features of the Gold Live! Widget for Android™
• Instant, at-a-glance information on the home page
• Live precious metal prices in 14 currencies and 3 units of measure (ounce, gram and kilo)
• Base metal prices in USD and 3 units of measure (pound, kilo and tonne)
• Crude oil price
• Major market indices
• Price changes shown as dollar values or percentages
• Data from Kitco.com, the world’s favorite metals market information website
• Price updates available every one, three, five, 10, 30 or 60 minutes
• Local, NY Time and GMT time zone options
Convert any currency to another.
Find easy the exchange rates of currencies.
Convert multiple currencies simultaneously.
The perfect tool for all travelers in every country.
- very fast and easy to use.
- nice graphics and charts
- calculate fees of banks, credit cards and ATM .
- 160 currencies.
- conversion table.
- exchange rates for most currencies of the world.
- useful for vacations and travels.
- useful for shops, restaurants at other countries.
- integrated calculator.
- it does not always needs an internet connection.
- 4 precious metals.
- gold, silver, platinum, palladium, copper.
- 8 digital currencies.
- BitCoin, LiteCoin, FeatherCoin, NovaCoin ...
More than just a currency converter, application also allows you to:
- View the current rate, together with daily highs and lows
- Track previous day trading information
- Monitor frequently used currencies on an easily customizable favorites list
- Access technical trading data using daily, weekly, and biweekly charts with line and candlestick displays
- Quickly reference common exchanges using a built in conversion table
- Calculate currency exchanges, including the ability to adjust hypothetical exchanges to account for bank and ATM fees
Additional features include:
- Tablet and phone support
- Portrait and landscape modes support
- Offline mode — access local cached data and perform manual rate updates
- WiFi mode for mobile data management
Currency update frequency varies depending on the exchange pair. Rates are not updated on weekends. Daily charts are updated every 20 minutes. Other charts are updated daily.
- Added back ability to track multiple currencies
- Twitter integration now specific to #forex and Currencies
- Multiple stability bugs
- Added back "News" tab as per popular request
- Developing "Currency List" also as this was a big request. STAY TUNED
- Bug Fixes for new release
New in 3.0
- Fully revamped with the latest Android Features.
- Twitter integration. Sign in with Twitter and view Tweets from both your current location and cities around the World !
ISO 6346 is an international standard managed by the International Container Bureau (BIC) for coding, identification and marking of intermodal containers (shipping containers) used within intermodal freight transport as part of containerization. It establishes an identification system with:
*an owner code, commonly known as BIC code
*an equipment category identifier
*a serial number
*a check digit