***** !! Please note, rates are delivered only during working days. !! *****
Not seeing widget?
Make sure app is installed in phone internal memory and not on SD card (this is due to general android system limitation)
Also, try to restart your launcher
Keyword: Finance, Exchange Rate, Currency, All currencies, Nice widget, Locksreen widget
You can add more currencies to the list by clicking '+' icon upper-right. Base currency can be changed by long-click.
- 152 currency exchange rate, base currency selectable.
- Invert rate (1 Base to listed or 1 listed to Base)
- 1M/3M/6M/1Y/3Y graph
- Currency calculator
- Offline mode support.
- Froyo(2.2) SD installation support.
*** If you want feedback, drop me a mail.
- 180+ world currencies and 4 metals
- Live rates (various update intervals)
- Personal currency list – just pick the currencies you need
- Offline mode (absolutely no traffic)
- Converts up to 22 currencies simultaneously
- Currency graphs (1 day - 5 years)
- Search function to quickly add a new currency
- Precision: set the number of decimal places (0-5)
- Country flags for all currencies (no download)
- Live rates & graphs provided by Yahoo.com
NOTE: You can add/remove currencies by clicking one of the two currency buttons (top region of the screen). A window will pop up where you can find the "Show All" button.
Use Offline Mode to avoid roaming costs while abroad (only necessary if you have activated "Roaming" in your phone settings).
After adding a new currency (via "Show All") an update is required to get the actual rates.
* Mt Gox (USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, CAD, CNY, JPY, RUB, SEK and PLN)
* Camp BX (USD)
* Bitstamp (USD)
* BTC-e (USD, EUR + Litecoin)
* Coinbase (USD)
* Bitcurex (PLN and EUR)
* Bitpay (USD)
* BTER (CNY + Litecoin and Quark)
* BitKonan (USD)
* The Rock (USD, EUR + Litecoin)
* Bit2C (ILS)
Don't rate the app low because you're using a non-standard launcher/home screen.
You can have multiple widgets using different exchanges and/or currencies on your screen.
If you want to change the settings for a widget just remove it and add a new one.
Camp BX, Coinbase, Bit2C and Bitpay does not support low and high values.
A 24h graph is shown if you tap the widget.
If you click on the "menu" button or the dots in the top right when the graph is shown you can switch to a weekly graph and manually refresh the widget.
The widget will be updated every 30th minute (which currently isn't configurable) and can also be manually updated.
Value will be green if the value has increased (compared to the previous value), red if it has decreased, or yellow if the value hasn't changed.
I'm happy to receive feedback, bug reports and Bitcoins: 13o3CTyDC1U3RrWogKxukVqWc7fXsuekmR
If you're rating it low, please leave a comment so I can improve the widget.
Bitcoin is a virtual digital currency, read more here:
This widget uses the open source charting framework AChartEngine:
More than just a currency converter, application also allows you to:
- View the current rate, together with daily highs and lows
- Track previous day trading information
- Monitor frequently used currencies on an easily customizable favorites list
- Access technical trading data using daily, weekly, and biweekly charts with line and candlestick displays
- Quickly reference common exchanges using a built in conversion table
- Calculate currency exchanges, including the ability to adjust hypothetical exchanges to account for bank and ATM fees
Additional features include:
- Tablet and phone support
- Portrait and landscape modes support
- Offline mode — access local cached data and perform manual rate updates
- WiFi mode for mobile data management
Currency update frequency varies depending on the exchange pair. Rates are not updated on weekends. Daily charts are updated every 20 minutes. Other charts are updated daily.
For more features and a home screen widget checkout the full version My Currency. It cost only 99 cents :-)
► all active currencies (ISO 4127)
► Old European currencies
► Virtual currencies (Bitcoin, Facebook Credit, Linden Dollar)
► Currency charts
► automatic updates
► easy-to-use user interface
► much much more
If you like My Currency, please take the time to write a review. For questions, wishes and feature requests send a mail to email@example.com
Key features of the Gold Live! Widget for Android™
• Instant, at-a-glance information on the home page
• Live precious metal prices in 14 currencies and 3 units of measure (ounce, gram and kilo)
• Base metal prices in USD and 3 units of measure (pound, kilo and tonne)
• Crude oil price
• Major market indices
• Price changes shown as dollar values or percentages
• Data from Kitco.com, the world’s favorite metals market information website
• Price updates available every one, three, five, 10, 30 or 60 minutes
• Local, NY Time and GMT time zone options
‘외환스마트환율'을 이용해 주셔서 진심으로 감사드립니다
Play스토어에 ‘댓글’로 남기시면 정확한 내용파악이 어려워 신속히 처리해드릴 수 없는 경우가 많습니다
이용 중 불편하신 점이 있으시면 저희은행 [고객센터]로 알려주세요. 신속히 해결할 수 있도록 최선을 다하겠습니다 ^^
※ 고객센터 이용방법 ※
① 전화: 1588-3555 / 82-2-3709-8080
② 스마트폰: 외환M뱅크 > 고객센터(화면하단) > 스마트고객센터 > talk/e-mail/SNS상담
(로그인이 불가능한 경우 SNS상담 이용)
③ 인터넷(Web): 외환은행홈페이지 > 로그인 > 고객센터(화면상단)
※ 고객센터 운영시간: (평일) 오전 9시 ~ 오후 7시(채팅상담 오전 9시 ~ 오후 6시)
운영시간 이외에는 e-mail이나 SNS상담을 이용하여 주시기 바랍니다
외환 1위! 외환은행이 제공하는 환율앱의 종결자!
해외여행을 위한 특별기능 권종계산기와 이종통화계산기!
스마트폰/인터넷/영업점용 최소 60% 환전우대쿠폰은 보너스!
- 환율조회: 자주 조회하는 환율 등록 기능 포함
- 환율차트: 1M/3M/6M/12M 차트
- 계 산 기: 원화/이종통화/권종계산기(환전시 유용)
- 화폐정보: 세계 화폐정보 및 위폐정보
- 최소 60% 환전우대쿠폰 제공, 스마트환율앱 전용이벤트
- 위젯기능 제공
- 지원언어: 한국어, 영어, 중국어, 일본어, 네팔어, 몽골어, 뱅골어(방글라데시), 베트남어, 싱할라어(스리랑카), 인도네시아어, 태국어, 타갈로그어(필리핀)
①안전한 금융거래를 위하여 ‘루팅’, ‘탈옥’등 임의로 구조변경된 스마트기기에서는 서비스 이용이 제한됩니다.
-해당 기기는 제조사 A/S센터 등을 통해 원래 상태로 복원한 후 사용하시기 바랍니다.
②외환은행은 어떠한 경우에도 고객님의 개인금융정보와 보안카드정보를 요구하지 않으며, 현재 가장 높은 보안등급 매체인 OTP(일회용 비밀번호생성기) 사용을 권해드립니다.
③애플리케이션을 항상 최신버전으로 업데이트후 사용하시기 바랍니다.
-업데이트가 안될 경우 설치된 애플리케이션 삭제 후 재설치하시기 바랍니다.
It possible to choose from more than 150 world currencies and four precious metals (gold, silver, platinum and palladium).
The market value is automatically updated in a time interval or after a click on the course.
* Support for 140+ world currencies
* Support for major metals like Gold, Silver etc.
* List of favourite currencies with last price and ask-bid details(best sell and best buy prices).
* Universal Currency converter tool in separate tab
* Currency pair details with daily and weekly charts
* Support for full screen charts
* Support for Inverse/Reverse selection.
* Facility to add, remove and refresh currencies
* Ideal for travellers or traders
* Simple navigation
* Application can be moved to external storage like SD card
* Displays news stories related to each currency pair
* Support for landscape mode, optimized for tablets
***Ad free, faster pro version of the app - 'Forex Currency Rates Pro' is now available. Pro version has more chart options and extra feature to compare the major currencies to base currency
1. You can see current currency and the changes (against yesterday)
1. Touch anywhere to calculate exchange rate in detail view.
2. This is based Korean time (GMT-9)
3. It's not reported on saturday, sunday and korean holiday.
keyword : korean currency, exchange, honeycomb, money
- Daily currencies exchange rates update
- Currency converter
- Offline mode
- Turn currency symbols on/off
- Set order of currency symbols
- Turn currency rates sources on/off
- Set order of currency rates sources
- Setup font size and precision, etc
- European Central Bank
- Bank of Canada
- Reserve Bank of Australia
- National Bank of Kazakhstan
BEST FOR USING
- On Phones
- On WiFi
not for traders
We want to make this app as convenient for you as it possible. Please send feedback to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Special thanks for all who sends us bug reports, this is a great help for us, and we appreciate that.
currency, currency rates, currency exchange, exchange rates, converter, currency converter, bank, European Central Bank, Bank of Canada, Reserve Bank of Australia, National Bank of Kazakhstan
A simple widget (not an app!) that displays the current price of your favorite cryptocurrency according to your choice of exchange. You can choose to view the price converted to any of 8 major old-world currencies (e.g. USD, EUR, etc).
HOW TO USE:
Since this is a widget, it won't show up in your app tray, only in the widget tray. Also, Some users have reported needing to reboot in order for the widget to show up.
Prices refresh automatically every 30 minutes. Or, tap once to refresh now. Tap twice quickly to reconfigure.
Any time a number was estimated (as opposed to coming from an exchange directly) it is marked with an asterisk.
Estimates are based on reasonably recent rates (for BTC/USD, should be within 5 minutes, for all old-world currency rates, one hour).
Questions or comments? Please post to the bitcointalk page:
- add KRW
- switch to google currency API
- add all Kraken pairs
- add btcchina LTC
- remove mtgox
- add mastercoin (masterXchange)
- update a bunch of images
- add new image for XCP
- add doge-dice stats
- add XCP prices from blockscan.com
- add image for vertcoin
- add total site profit and profit % stats from just-dice.com
- add bitcoin.de
- add support for coins-e
- add nxt image
- add MAX and a few other coins at mcxnow.com
- add images for florincoin, unobtanium, and protoshares
- add preev (preev.com)
- increase decimal precision for small owc values (e.g. $.0012)
- add memorycoin image
- fix vircurex api
- add bter (all tradepairs)
- add bitcoin-central.net
- YOU WILL NEED TO RECONFIGURE YOUR CRYPTSY WIDGETS -- sorry! You just have to go into the configuration and choose the coin again. Or, delete the widget and create a new one.
- revamped the way cryptsy data is cached on the server and collected by the widget. should fix recent cryptsy stability issues.
- remove extraneous decimal place on millibit prices
- get EUR results directly from BTC-e instead of estimating
- add itbit
- bug fixes
- add old-world-currency estimates for LTC and XPM-based pairs on cryptsy
- fix bug whereby clicking two different widgets would result in double click behavior.
- fix null pointer exception that happens in rare cases
- NEW FEATURE: double click to edit an existing widget's configuration!
- fun with doges
- add support for altcoins which trade versus XPM or LTC on cryptsy. For example, FLO (Florincoin).
- add images for more coins (notably DOGE)
- fix crash when cryptsy is down
- millibits and microbits on bitcoin prices where appropriate
- purely aesthetic change: show local animation on manual refresh, instead of a toast message
- add support for mtgox non-USD markets
- increase decimal precision
- add ALL coins that trade vs BTC on cryptsy. They all share a generic question-mark icon. You're welcome!
- add Kraken
- add Bitcoinaverage.com
- fix bug which sometimes caused crazy estimated prices
- add PPC/USD, NMC/USD, and NVC/USD from btc-e
- add WDC (worldcoin)
- add btcchina
- add bit2c.co.il
- New exchange mcxNOW
- Add XPM (primecoin)
- switch to yahoo api for currency quotes
- get cryptsy data via cryptsy.phauna.org to save bandwidth
- add support for the BTC / CAD price on cavirtex.com
- update to match new cryptsy api
More from developer
ISO 6346 is an international standard managed by the International Container Bureau (BIC) for coding, identification and marking of intermodal containers (shipping containers) used within intermodal freight transport as part of containerization. It establishes an identification system with:
*an owner code, commonly known as BIC code
*an equipment category identifier
*a serial number
*a check digit