fluxTeach is a free and ad-free app, helping teachers during school lessons to keep an eye on the time by displaying a countdown.
Your lessons are often "surprisingly" interrupted by the school bell? Your class room does not have a (visible, working) clock? You are looking for a digital assistant reminding your about the remaining time? You want to see at the first glance how much time of your current lesson is left? You want to apply propriate classroom management and time management and make perfect use out of every minute of your valuable teaching time?
You will love fluxTeach!
fluxTeach - teacher's new right hand!
This is how it works:
1. Setup the time table for your school, for example: - 1st lesson 07:45-08:30 - 2nd lesson 08:35-09:20 - ...
2. whenever a lesson begins the app automatically starts a countdown, which can be shown on your laptop, tablet or mobile phone in large digital numbers. - You always know how much time is left!
3. 20 minutes before the end of the lesson, the background color of the app switches to yellow. You therefore know that you should slowly start preparing for the end of the lesson.
4. 10 minutes before the end of the lesson, the background color of the app switches to red - reminding you about the fact that the end of the current lesson has come closer.
5. 3 minutes before the end of the lesson, the red background starts blinking. You might start providing your students with tasks for homework now.
By the way, this time management app has been invented in Germany, the land of punctuality, where even school lessons are timed by the second!
Minor modifications: New build tools, using style for settings screen.