Edit your contacts, send SMS messages or work with your bookmarks using your favorite browser. Backup and restore your data and copy SMS messages and contacts between different phones.
Bloove works on over 300 Android, J2ME, Windows Mobile, Symbian S60 and UIQ phones including HTC, Nokia, Sony Ericsson and Samsung.
When the application detects that you left allowed or entered a restricted area it will send an alert, with text and method chosen by you: either a notification on the device itself or a message or even a call made at the specified number.
You can even create tasks which will enable areas at set times or dates, with more advanced options also available.
-monitor your position using GPS module,
-show your current position on map,
-create allowed and restricted areas,
-specify different warning text for each area,
-three types of areas: polygon, polyline, circle,
-three methods of notification: using the notification bar, sending sms, making calls,
-create tasks to automate enabling areas,
-creating history of your positions.
With Safety Guardian you can for example:
- create a reminder about taking important documents after leaving home,
- create a safe area for your children and be notified if they leave it,
- be informed when you enter a dangerous area in city you don’t know (by setting them as restricted area, judging by area opinion)
ACTi Product Selector
• You can now choose your desired product easily and efficiently.
• By Product Matrix: showing all the models at a glance, listed by camera type, resolution and product segment.
• By Specification & Application: searching from your installation requirement or location!
ACTi Partner Zone
• This is your gateway to all the latest information of ACTi’s new generation product
• Find products’ specification, datasheet and selection guide
• Full price list
• Sales Kit, video comparison, project planner tools
• Want to compare with other brands? Come check out why ACTi cameras are better solution for your projects!
Project Planner Tools
• We provide these very useful tools to assist you in planning for your projects
• Product Selector, Lens Calculator, Accessory Selector, Bandwidth & Storage Calculator, PC Selector and Hard Disk Selector
Save your time and win more with ACTi Sales Agent, download the application now!
• Internet connection is required.
• Requires Android 2.3.3 or later
When I was developing a geofence application, I found it was difficult to test or demo it to other people, because the lack of geofence crossing simulation program.
All I wanted was: a process runs in background, mimics the device moving from location A to location B, and passing through a geo-fenced area along the way, so that the Geofence App can react to the "mocked location changes" accordingly.
If you are in the similar situation, now you have it.
I have created this Geofence Crossing (GeoXing) App, where you can drag the icon on the map to set geo-fence center point and radius. Then it can run in "Simulate" and "Run" mode, where "Simulate" let you have a quick view of the location changes (with 20 seconds), and "Run" mode would close GeoXing map but show a small floating windows indicating the location changes controlled by background process. You can bring up your own application, and the device is being simulated in background just like moving from location A to location B physically.
I plan to enhance this App continuously, and welcome any suggestions.
Basically, you can add a geofence anywhere on a map, and choose:
- When you want to be notified (entering or exiting the area, or both)
- How you want to be notified (phone vibrating or playing a sound, or both)
- What your phone is to do automatically on notification: turn on/off WI-FI or Bluetooth , put phone on Normal, Silent or Vibrate mode, send automatic SMS messages to contacts, fire auto-reminders, speak, etc. or any combination of those actions.
By robotizing actions & firing events on crossing predefined map zones, Geofencer ’s aim is to help bring more intelligence into your Android device. The app uses 3D rendering and Google’s new location algorithm ("Fused Location Provider") to be more accurate and use significantly less battery life. You can also scroll, change the map angle. rotate the map or zoom with finger gestures.
Location services need to be enabled on your device (go to "Settings/Location and security" and enable wireless networks and GPS). It does help to turn Wi-Fi on along with GPS... even if that Wi-Fi is not connected to any particular network ! That is because the Fused Location Provider uses all of the communication sensors in your phone. Enabling Wi-Fi helps Google Services detect a geofence crossing in case the GPS signal is too weak on that location. Increasing the fence radius of action can also help (in a 3G network, for example).
In particular, if you can't see the "My Location" transparent button in the top right corner of the map, or if your location on that particular map spot is not accurate, there is no way geofencing will work reliably.
- Text-To-Speech - TTS (v2.0). You can set up customized voice notifications on crossing map zones. All languages supported by Android TTS are supported by this app.
- Activity Recognition (v2.1). Your phone will attempt to detect your activity (Still, Tilting, On Foot, On Bicycle or In Vehicle). When it is at least 50% sure that you are on the move, it will suggest you to turn your GPS on, in order to gain more precision in the detection of geofence crossings when your location is changing rapidly.
- Automated Web requests (v2.5) on crossing geofence boundaries.
- Custom phone settings (v2.7), pop-up Help tips, and better Settings screen..
- Custom fence radius (v2.8) in Meters, Feet or Miles.
This app comes with one geofence, which should cover many basic uses. Extra fences are available through in-app billing ( 0.60 euros /0.99 US $ per fence as of March 15, 2014).
Sorry, only English version at this time (although the TTS part will work with other languages). Free app, no adds.
Support for Android v2.2 discontinued as of version 2.8. This app now supports v2.3 (Gingerbread) and up.
The following actions can be triggered when entering or leaving a zone:
- Contact a geofencing service, such as the Geofancy module from FHEM, to control home automation devices, or call your own URLs when entering or leaving a zone.
- Send a text message
- Send emails
- Other actions:
Call 'Tasker' tasks
Switch Wi-Fi on or off when entering/leaving
Switch Sound on or off when entering/leaving
Switch Bluetooth on or off when entering/leaving
- Open or close your garage door, turn on the heating or turn it down, switch lights on/off, etc. EgiGeoZone can interface with most home automation servers
- Co-ordinate your car share. For example, if the driver leaves work, another person can be be automatically notified via SMS or email, allowing them to get to the meeting place on time.
- When leaving the 'Home' Zone, Bluetooth turns on enabling your phone to pair with the hands-free in your car. When you get back home, it turns Bluetooth off again, saving on your battery.
- Upon reaching work, you can have EgiGeoZone switch the sound off, and and then on again when leaving.
- Presence and absence check on servers.
- There are many more uses - our users are finding new uses for EgiGeoZone every day.
Do you want to test Geofencing services of Plot Projects but don’t want to do any coding? Download this test app ‘Geofencing by Plot Projects’. This way you can experience the power of Location Based Notifications on your phone, without implementing any code. It’s really simple and fast:
1. Create an account for the Plot Dashboard ( http://www.plotprojects.com/getourplugin )
2. Create a Geofence and an associated Notification in your Plot Dashboard
3. Enter the public token* of your account in the app
4. Receive your Location Based Notification on your own phone!
Go on, play with it:) Create a few Geofences and Notifications and see how much fun it is to receive Location Based Notifications. You could for instance create a geofence at your home, work, supermarket or mother in law’s place (“Turn around! You’re entering a hazardous area!”).
You can experiment with different sizes of Geofences. Check out our Location Based Analytics in the Plot Dashboard and see how many Location Based Notifications were sent and how many were opened.
More information on http://www.plotprojects.com/
* You can find your public token in the ‘integrate plugin’ tab in the Plot Dashboard
Note: WSO2 Agent will not operate without the required WSO2 infrastructure.
WSO2 Agent Key Features
• Setting of a PIN code to secure device from critical operations
• Intuitive, prompted device enrollment OTA
• View device details, such as free memory, current compliance status
• Receive notifications when out of compliance
HECToR User is a free app for current HECToR users.
- Check the current service status.
- Monitor running and queuing jobs and receive notifications when your own jobs complete or start running.
- Visualise the currently running jobs and see how busy HECToR is.
Learn more about HECToR at http://www.hector.ac.uk.
We welcome your feedback - please send comments, questions or feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ProMDM provides importnat benefits to your business:
- Enablas new or improves existing business processes through increased mobile productivity.
- Provides easy access to enterprise applications and data through automated over-the-air device management.
- Mitigates security risks & reduces support costs while leveraging existing IT investments.
- Provides great end-user experience with SSO (single sign-on) using PKI user certificates.
- Supports BYOD device usage with separation of private and business information and mitigation of privacy legal risks.
Pleas note: ProMDM Andorid Agent will require administrator rights on your mobile device.
remotely on a Domoticz server
Temp + Humidity
Latest Version 2.0.0 have Widget Support.
First start will force You to set Url to Your Domoticz-server
(Format like this: http://yourip.dyndns.org:8080)
Loginname and Password are also needed to be set.
A Question Dialogue asks if You only want to se Dashbord Units
or all Units available, Answer Yes or No to the Question.
(You can get the Credential-set dialogue from menu later on)
Now all should be setup and ready to go,
List of Switches and Temp sensors will appear.
¤ Short press on a switch in list will Toggle the switch On <=> Off.
¤ Long Press will Show up a new list filled with several Info.
(Here You can select On or Off for the selected Switch)
"Set As Switch Widget"
->¤ ShortPress: Shows Upp a list where You can select to
set Choosen Switch to be Visible at Widget
Also need to select wich of the 4 different
positions to set. (4 Switches are max value on Widget)
(Arrows aiming at the position in widget)
->¤ ShortPress on "Set As Switch Widget"*
Sets the choosen Switch to be avilable from Widget
->¤ Longpress on "Set As Switch Widget"*
Gives Option to set A Temperature-Intervall
for selectable Tempsensor where Switch
will be turned on.
(If longpressed on a Temp sensor, similar possibilities
will be available for setting Max 2 Sensors to Widget)
Everything for Widget Should be prepared BEFORE
Adding Widget to Homescreen !
4 Switches and 2 Temp Sensors can be setup.
----¤ WIDGET ¤---
Press on a Bulb on Widget will Toggle the switch On <=> Off
Press a Label for a Bulb will Show a Toastmessage if
Actual Switch is setup to be handled by a Temp Sensor
Pressing a Tempsensor will force a widget-Update
(Widget should be updated automatically each 30 min's)
New: from V 7.0.0
Minimalistic Text Variable setting
For every Device in Domotics,
a Minimalistic Text Variable is set.
Name is: idx_**
where ** is idx number of device
Value is Field "Data" fom Domoticz
A Temp sensor got idx = 12 and Data says 5 Degree C
Then Minimalistic Text Variable is
Smoke detectors added
1 Extra Tiny Widget
Only one lightswitch inside
Support Lighting 5 Devices
Optimized Devicelist loading
Write Text to a NDEF
Formatted NFC Tag
Device with IDX 2 to On-Status
You also need external App to write Textinfo to Tag
I use TagWriter,
Free app at Google Play
Added support for
Blinds and Door Lock
이에 직접 실행을 위한 아이콘이 노출되지 않으며 모바일 교통카드, 모바일 신용카드, USIM 보안 서비스 등을 이용하기 위해서는 꼭 설치를 해주시길 부탁 드립니다.
Agent가 설치되어 있지 않으면 모바일 교통카드, 모바일 신용카드 등 USIM 이용 서비스에 오류가 발생할 수 있습니다.
설치 후 관련 USIM 서비스 App을 재 실행해 주시기 바랍니다.
※ 옵티머스LTE(LU6200) 사용자의 경우 최신 OS로 업그레이드 후 사용해주세요.
개발자 연락처 :
서울시 용산구 한강대로 32 (주)LG유플러스
The app shows the value for each source, so you know the Fused provider works and where its data are coming from. In real life you don't target a specific provider but uses a Criteria, in which case the Fused provider will be favored, for better & faster results.
Let us know in the comments the results you get, your device and the Android version you're using.
The code for the LocationManager replacement and this app can be found on GitHub
This application gathers location information from the device and displays it. Pretty simple.
The reason this is primarily useful for developers is because it breaks down location information based on providers and how the information would be accessed from the API. Non-developers would typically only care what their location "is" rather than which provider it's coming from.
Now also includes Activity Recognition data.