Icon is by Taylor Ling, more of his work can be found here: http://androiduiux.com/
With the free version you are limited to 2 countdowns at a time, no widget and no online backup.
If you want to you can view how many seconds and hours are remaining on a countdown, add it to your calendar, share it and edit it on the go. Send us an email if you have any suggestions or problems.
The read external storage permission in necessary because KitKat requires it to acces the storage which is done when getting images.
Go for it. Countdown!
-Track events in Years, Months, Weeks, Days, Weekdays, Weekend Days, Hours and Minutes
-Organize events into categories
-Option event auto-sorting
-Support repeating events
"Countdown Timer" makes taking time easy and fun. Just swipe and go!!
"Countdown Timer" is quick, reliable and battery efficient.
With a handy widget, it is a great addition to your everyday gear.
"Countdown Timer" is a single instance timer, designed for SHORT intervals and NOT designed to count down to a specific date, nor count days.
Auto-Repeat is NOT supported (yet).
✔ "ring in 15 minutes" / "..2 hours"
✔ "wake me today at four o'clock" / "..tomorrow at 7"
✔ "show huge & cool countdown until this midnight"
✔ "display time left during an exam"
✔ "I want to re-start last session with one tap"
✗ "how many days until my birthday/vacation/release from service"
✗ multiple timers in parallel
✗ Ring automatically every 2 minutes
It is best as a cooking timer, public speaking timer, great for exercise, games, sports, tests, naps, night sleep, parking, etc (anything from 1 second to 99.9 hours).
. . . And it's totally FREE with no ads, no spam and no special permissions!
"Beautiful and robust timer. I use times for all sorts of things, this is one of the prettiest I have seen."
- selected "App of the Day" March 7, 2013 by DroidOfTheDay (DotD)
 Interval Timer
Swipe h:mm:ss digits independently up&down to set any time period
⇢ Start to count down the seconds to zero
⇢ Get an alarm
 Quick Alarm
Make sure all digits are 000
⇢ tap on the "start to" icon on the top right
⇢ Select time of day
✔ App Widget
. . . Minimalist and elegant 2x1 design
. . . Quick start previous runs
. . . updates every 1 min, 1 sec or off
✔ Very reliable
. . . Runs in the background
. . . Wakes up the device if needed
. . . Continues after boot
. . . Backup beep, if your selected ringtone is missing
. . . Battery efficient
. . . ATTENTION: YOU MUST EXCLUDE / MARK AS IMPORTANT:
. . . . . . Task killers / battery optimizer / Sony - Extended Standby Mode / Stamina mode
✔ Fun and Easy to use
. . . Intuitive swipe interface
. . . Smooth animation
. . . Can set time of day for alarm, no need to calculate by yourself
. . . Rollback button: to select a previous runs (enable from Settings)
. . . . . .Set a label to any history item, using long click
. . . KISS (keep it simple..)
. . . See only what you need, when you need it
. . . Easy enough for technophobes, and for all ages (5-120).
. . . Ergonomic
✔ Cool to run
. . . Smooth scrolling animation
. . . Big digits when in landscape.
. . . Keeps screen on (If you want & battery >10%)
. . . Animated Notification Bar.
. . . Pixel perfect graphics, for all screen size, from small to tablet.
. . . Progress bar in percent %
. . . Optional "Early Warning" notification (default: hidden).
✔ Cool when time is up (Alarm)
. . . Plays ANY notification or alarm sound on your device
. . . Vibration style selection!
. . . Turns the screen on
. . . Tap anywhere to silent it
. . . Count down than up (past due time).
. . . ❇NEW❇ Replay Button. (default: hidden)
. . . Snooze Button. (can be hidden).
. . . Long press buttons for extra features
✔ Absolutely FREE!! No ads or spam of any kind
Thanks to volunteers for translating the app: 한국어, русский (✿ Артём Власенко), Português (✿ Andre Soeiro), Français, 正體中文 & 简体中文 (✿ Albert Chang 張育碩), Deutsch (✿ Frank Röber), Spanish (✿ Enrique Pareja), 日本人, हिंदी, עברית, Italian (✿ Jedigian), Romanian, Vietnamese, Norwegian (✿ Tim Bastiansen), Japanese (✿ Endo Kazuho)
keywords: kitchen timer, meeting timer, training timer, nap timer, egg timer, parking timer, countdown timer, pizza timer, tests timer, exams timer, debate timer, cooking timer, scrum timer, countdown timer widget, insulin timer for diabetes, chess timer
I am very responsive and happy to help - email me!
** A donate ad-free version is also available. **
Days Until is a light weight & clean countdown timer that displays the time left until a specified event along with sending you a reminder. Also features:
* Persistent status bar entry support
* Photo support via gallery, camera, and sketches
* Home screen shortcut for events
* Share events
* Add events to Google Calendar
* Text to Speech
* Backup & restore entire database
* Search events
* Sort events
* Repeating events - daily,weekly,monthly,yearly,every x days, every x weeks
* On this day - click the calendar icon when viewing an event to show a list of historical events that have occurred on this day
* Tag - tag / group events for easy sorting
We crafted Countdown Widget with the latest Holo theme for Android smartphones and tablets. This results in an elegant interface with an intuitive usability.
*** The app is free, but the development of Countdown Widget Holo is supported by advertisement ***
• Holo style
• Import events from your calendar
• Customize colors of each countdown widget and event
• Resizable countdown widget (supported only on Android 4.1 and up)
• Custom fonts (premium feature)
• Supports multiple countdown widgets and events
NOTE: Having problems locating Countdown Widget after the install? This is NOT an application, but a home screen widget! Please watch the tutorial here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mihmN_mZU4c
More languages??? Help with translating Countdown Widget: http://crowdin.net/project/countdown-widget
Easy to control on your SmartWatch: Swipe to enter the time in minutes and seconds. Tap the digits to add a single minute or second, swipe again and press to start the or stop the timer.
Once the time is up, the watch wake up and will vibrate.
Since at any moment only one SmartWatch app can be active, you should not exit the app while the counter is active. You can still switch to the time display on the watch while the app is running.
Please contact me by email if you have questions or feature requests. I can't respond in the comments.
Note: This application will not be shown in your phone application screen. Access application settings via LiveWare™ manager, where you can also enable or disable this application.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Feedback is very much appreciated, but please use email to contact me.
Super easy to use and check the whole year's and next year's holidays calendar and their countdown timer.
Furthermore, you can
.add a note to a holiday if you want
.add a new holiday
Holidays include: New Year's Day, MLK Jr. Day, Presidents' Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Halloween, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas.
Any comments are welcome so that we should improve it as soon as possible.
- large buttons - easier to see and touch
- spinner-free time entry
- persistent notifications
- wakes up the device if in sleep mode
- custom reminder labels
- new: stopwatch mode (Count Up)
- snooze button (full version only)
- selectable alarm sounds (full version only)
- Features -
- Add countdowns as many as you like. Unlike other apps, you are not limited.
- Countdown to any date you like.
- Choose an icon for every countdown, so you can easily identify it.
- Simple UI - just doing the work.
Countdown Calendar displays all the events from any of your Google Calendars as items in a countdown list on your dashboard. It allows you to quickly and efficiently see how many days you will have to wait until an event arrives and it will also highlight events that are coming in less than a week.
If you use Countdown Calendar you will always be able to see those special events coming.
Important: This app is a widget, to use it select Apps -> Widgets -> Countdown Calendar and press it down to put it on your dashboard. In order to be able to select a calendar you must have a Google Account that contains some calendars and it must be synced to your Android device.
- Counting down the days until movies or games are released. (shown in the screenshot)
- Counting down the days until holidays. (Australian Holidays are shown in the screenshot)
- Counting down the days until friend's birthdays.
The possibilities are endless!
- View the number of days to the events on YOUR calendars!
- Can place events from multiple calendars (and even multiple Google Accounts) into the one widget!
- Will display repeating events accurately as well as normal "once-off" events.
- Place as many widgets on as many screens as you like!
- Resize the widget so that you can see as many events as possible.
- Click on each event to be taken to it in your calendar.
- Add events to your calendars right from the widget itself.
- Highlights an event when it is only 7 days (or less) away.
- Has an 'Add Event' button allowing you to quickly add events from your calendar.
- Covers as little of your desktop as possible.
You provide the events in a calendar and we provide the countdown. It could not be simpler. Try it today!
Explaining the Permissions
In this app we use only the permissions that we need and I can explain why we need them here:
- Read Calendar Permission: So that we can actually see the events on your calendar to put them in the widget.
- Get Accounts Permission: So that we can see which google accounts are on your phone so that we can know which ones to search for calendars.
- Remote Views Permission: So that we can put data in the widget.
- Internet Permission: So that we can send back automatic bug reports to ourselves when crashes occur resulting in a better user experience for you (because we can fix bugs pronto).
They are very fair and we do not save or store (or even want) your private information. We strive to put you first in all of the Apps that we make.
Do you have problems turning off your alarm clock only to fall back asleep? Wake up gently and avoid
accidentally disabling your alarm with Alarm Clock. This alarm clock includes features that
prevent excessive snoozing and get you out of bed.
Customize your wakeup with this advanced alarm clock and use it for reminders throughout the day. Set
your morning alarm to slowly increase in volume and wake you up gently. Use the extra large snooze button
snooze duration decrease after every snooze and set a maximum number of snoozes.
shake to snooze/dismiss, auto-snooze, auto-dismiss, timer with countdown, and much more.
setAlarm simple and quickly.
- Set alarms
Keywords: SnoozeClock,Alarm,Ringtone,Utilities,Wake up,Sleep,Clock,Time,Reminder,Schedule,Free,Alarm
Clock, AlarmDroid,AlarmKlock,awaken,smarter alar,GOWidget, GO Launcher EX, Clock,Time,Timer,alarm, alarm clock, timer, countdown , TAT Alarm ,TAT Style,TAT widget,TAT clock
Great for members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. Set the alarms to sync with the bugle calls at your base. Perfect for Drill Sergeants!
Also great for those preparing for the Service, Basic Training, ROTC, OTS, and Veterans who simply miss it.
Bugle calls include: First Call, Reveille, Assembly, Mess Call, Sick Call, Drill Call, First Sergeant's Call, Officer's Call, Recall, Mail Call, Guard Mounting, Adjutant's Call, Retreat, To The Color, Tattoo, Call To Quarters, Taps, and Last Post.
This is Ad free.
Note: The volume is controlled by the phone's "Alarm Volume" setting.
More from developer
For each task, you can create an entry and then reset it to the current date by selecting it.