This application is compatible with Gmail for Android (versions for Ice Cream Sandwitch and higher).
APP IS WORKING FINE, YOU ONLY NEED TO CONFIGURE IT AND SWYPE THE TOP-RIGHT SWITCH TO "ON" MANUALLY IN ORDER TO ENABLE THE APP
I will implements recurrent notifications for unread messages (in inbox or prioritary inbox) in all your accounts separatelly (only one account in the free version).
Due the limitations of the Gmail API, that exports the total unread messages count, nor the messages, the notifier can't detect new messages in certain scenarios (by example if one new message is received but already a unread message is in the conversation).
This app is compatible with Pebble watch (go settings to configure it)
Comments are welcome!
For use it, you need to disable ringtone notifications (setting notification sound to silent) in Gmail (prioritary or normal inbox depending of your choice), but not notifications (i like Gmail notifications and I don't have included in my app), the go this app and configure repeats, sound and vibration and then enable the service in the top-right of the screen.
In App billing allows users to
Allows to monitorize more than one account
I will let you know that new mail has arrived.
Do not you think you ever notice how Gmail and hate?
"Subject", "From" in the notification bar is displayed, "even if they have to lock the terminal."
Even in a state that is locked, I would know to others from whom mail has arrived.
Gmail Notifier is nothing but simple
To inform the "number of unread Inbox",
Tap the notification to open the inbox of Gmail app.
It is also possible if the setting is enabled, incoming calls to vibrate.
# To go to the notification would double
# It is recommended OFF Gmail notifications of incoming mail
Please set # on the check that the notification is always present in the app.
- Support for missed calls, unread SMS, Gmail, K-9 Mail, Samsung Email, and the support for the other apps is coming soon.
- Supports 16 badge styles.
- Supports 4 badge position settings.
- Supports setting the unread count badge displaying on the top of any apps’ icon.
- Compatible with Solo Launcher.
Let Solo Notifier be your messenger and never miss your important messages again. To use this notification feature, you need to download the latest Solo Launcher.
It's safe, secure, automatic and there’s no extra cost to synchronize your files. Simply choose which files, photos, music and docs are to be synchronized, then set it and forget it. The document you worked on at home last night will be ready for you at work in the morning. No more thumb drives to lose or spending time emailing files to yourself. Inbox Storage keeps everything organized, up to date and running like clockwork.
With Inbox Storage for Android™, you can:
• Always have your files with you, no matter where you are.
• Access, view and manage files directly on your phone or tablet.
• Search for any file or folder quickly and easily.
• Upload multiple files, images, videos and folders from your SD memory card.
• Update your files and they will be updated on all connected devices too.
If you don’t have an account, you can create one in the app and get 2GB storage capacity. Or, you can upgrade and get up to 100GB of storage space. Start today and see how easy it is to get your files in sync.
** Xposed framework is required http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401 **
Ussd Inbox will block the annoying USSD balance update popups that come up on your phone, each time you make a call or change data connectivity. This app is like a silent inbox for all your USSD popup messages.
Two main reasons to use this app:
- No usage popups especially when you don't have the time to read them, e.g after ending a call or unlocking your phone.
- USSD messages are lost once you dismiss them. So, if you are on a prepaid connection and want to know when and how you lost your balance, you can get it from your history of usage update messages in this app.
- If you are rooted, install Xposed framework from here http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk and reboot your device.
- After installing the app, enable the Ussd Inbox Xposed module and reboot
XDA support thread:
for those who tries, searching for attachment inside mobile email's is frustrating task, usually you need to search one by one since name search is not working in most of the email clients.
With INBOX you can save your time and start searching for those local downloaded attachments in your device.
The application searches through your mail applications cache for attachments
and provides a great search engine for your attachment
Including filtering by type and search result ordering by: date, type, size, name
- Choose from a selection of themes to suit any home screen!
- Choose single or multiple accounts per widget, and have as many different widgets as you like!
- Pressing on the widget will launch Gmail with the selected account*
Thank you for choosing GUnread! If you have any problems or suggestions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we would love to hear from you!
*This feature will only work if the widget is displaying the count for a single account. There is also a known issue when the Gmail app is already open and displaying a different account.
Please note, this widget is designed to work with the official Gmail app from Google. It is not compatible with other email clients.
★ Do not install on SD card.
★ I can't sort and delete the button when creating widget.
In the top of the preview window, click the button to delete, press and hold the button to sort.
★ Can not uninstall?
Please deactivate "Settings"->"Security"->"Device administration" before uninstalling.
Supported Toggle Actions:
• Data Connection
• Screen Always On
• Airplane Mode
• Scan Media
• Unlock Pattern
• Speaker Mode
• Auto-Screen Lock
• 4G Toggle
• Mount SD
• Wi-Fi Hotspot
• USB Tether
• Bluetooth Tether
• Lock Screen
• Wi-Fi Sleep Policy
• Task Manager
• Memory usage
• Storage usage
• NFC Toggle
Turn your phone into a universal remote control using your phone's built-in IR transmitter. No external hardware required. No network connection required. No permissions required. Lifetime return policy!
Control your TV, your Set-top Box, your Audio Video Receiver, your Sound System, your Amplifier, your DVD Player, your Blu-ray Player, your Media or Streaming Player, your Air Conditioner, your Projector, your DSLR camera, your PS3, your Xbox, and more! Prank your friends, anything you'd like with this user-friendly remote control!
· Save each one of your devices so that you can easily access them later.
· Control all of your devices from just one screen, by creating your own custom remote, where you can add buttons from different devices in a single tab!
· Customize your remote control by changing the number of tabs, the layout, the colors, the style of each button, and more.
· Save a sequence of actions (macro) to be executed one by one. For example you can turn on your TV, turn on your cable box, wait 1 second, go to channel 100 and turn up the volume. All of these actions saved in a single button.
· Send your own custom IR code and save it to a button.
· If your device is not listed in the app, you can use the scan mode to automatically test all brands and models in order to find a compatible one.
· Back up and restore all your saved devices and remotes so that you can easily transfer them to another phone.
· Add widgets at your home screen to control your devices without even opening the app.
· Transfer your remotes to your Android Wear Smartwatch, so that you control all your devices directly through your watch.
This application works only with phones or tablets that have an IR blaster (infrared blaster) embedded:
· Samsung Galaxy S5, Galaxy S5 Active, Galaxy S5 Mini, Galaxy S5 Duos, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Active, Galaxy S4 Mini, Galaxy S4 Zoom, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Note Edge, Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Note Pro, Galaxy J, Galaxy Mega, Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, Galaxy Tab 2, Galaxy Tab 3, Galaxy Tab 4, Galaxy Tab Pro, Galaxy Tab S
· LG G3
· Xiaomi Mi 4
In case you need anything simply send us an email at email@example.com. Our friendly team is always here to assist you.
In addition, if you are not happy with the app or if the app doesn't work with your device just send us your order number and we will instantly refund you. We offer a lifetime return policy.
Currently supporting over 800,000 devices
With this application you can check the battery charging electrical current of your Samsung Galaxy devices.
*Note: please check the compatible devices list below. Also, if the Lite version does not work on your device, the Pro version will not work also.*
This application also comes with a simple launcher widget and a DashClock extension so that you can quickly check the charging current!
Galaxy Charging Current can also display a persistent notification that allows you to see the current directly on the notification area, while your device is charging. You can even set the app to show an alert if the charging current gets too low!
- International Samsung Galaxy S III (GT-I9300 and GT-I9305).
- South Korean Samsung Galaxy S III (SHV-E210K/L/S).
- International Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7105).
- South Korean Samsung Galaxy Note II (SHV-E250S)
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II (SCH-i605).
- Most Galaxy S4 models.
- Most Galaxy Note 3 models (reported by users).
- Most Galaxy S5 models (reported by users).
It may also work on other devices, but such is not guaranteed.
The application *may* not work on the following devices:
- Galaxy Note 4 with Qualcomm processor.
- Galaxy S3 Mini.
- Sprint S3 and Note 2.
- Verizon S3 and Note 2.
- Any device older than the Samsung Galaxy S3 (Galaxy Note 1, Galaxy S2, ...).
- Easy-to-use ON/OFF on-screen button for maximum ease of use
- Fun power up/power down sound effects (with mute button toggle)
- Auto-on light mode when LED flashlight app launched on your phone
- Fastest launch
- Clean and realistic high-tech design resembles your phone model
- Button outline color changes when light is on
- Straight forward LED flashlight/torch/light... no frills or unnecessary effects
- Use for the brightest, most reliable light to find your way
5 STAR: “Extra light Great for when I want to check on my sleeping son so I don't have to turn the ceiling light on” – K. Latourette
5 STAR: “Let There Be Light! Best flashlight app I've ever had.” – B. Keena
5 STAR: “Handy and awesome! Simple and do the job with no fuss. Great app.” – P. Delech
5 STAR: “Awesome App!! Works great!! Turns on and off so quick and easy just by pressing a big button in the middle.” – DJ Ludington
Although this LED flashlight was specifically created for the Samsung Galaxy S4, it has also been tested to work well on the following devices (so far):
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S3/S III LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S3/S III Mini LED
- Samsung Galaxy Express LED
- Samsung Galaxy Grand LED
- Samsung Galaxy Mega LED
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus LED
- Samsung Galaxy Note LED
- Samsung Galaxy Note II LED
- LG Nexus 4 LED
- LG Optimus L9 LED
- HTC One LED
- HTC Evo 3D LED
- It might just work on yours too... give it a try!
- Camera / Flashlight: LED access - some phones require camera permission
- Internet / Access network state: Ads
app icon name: GS4Light
This is an improved version of the default Android Clock DayDream (screen saver)
Those feature were added:
* an optional style without the bold hour
* adjustable brightness
* battery status
* show current date
* show the next alarm if any
* show system notifications (Android 4.3+)
Older Android versions:
* show unread Gmail Notification (if you have any in your Inbox)
* show unread SMS Notification
* show missed call Notification
To enable go to Setings->Display->DayDream and select Clock plus. If you have it set in "when to daydream" menu and have your phone in the charger/dock it will not turn off its screen but displays this screensaver instead
* Option to hide the app icon on the Android 4.2+ launcher (after hiding it in the settings, click on the launcher icon again and it should say "App isn't installed" and the launcher icon should disappear. If it stays there, reboot your phone.)
Support for devices with Android 4.0-4.1
* you have to launch the app manually and it will start the screensaver after 30s of inactivity and will keep the screen on as long as the device is charging
You can find all the versions as well as the code right here: https://code.google.com/p/clock-daydream-plus/downloads/list?can=1&q=&colspec=Filename+Summary+Uploaded+ReleaseDate+Size+DownloadCount
- Supports phone calls, SMS text and Gmail messages
- Badge counter shows a number of unread messages no matter where “Reminder” is placed: on screen, in the dock, or in any folder.
This app find these unreachables unread sms and flag them to read.
Please rate only if you have this bug.
*** KITKAT Users your attention please ***
Since KitKat, an app needs to be the *Default SMS App* in order to update the SMS.
Because of that, when you'll click on the reset button, Reset Unread Sms will ask to you to set it as the *Default SMS app*, if you don't it simply won't work.
That said, no worry, as soon as the reset process is done, you will be asked again to revert that change.
Danish, Dutch, English, German, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish and Swedish translation available.
Discreet and simple widget that can be placed on your home screen to keep an eye on your network usage. Shows wifi / wlan and 4G / LTE / 3G / GPRS traffic.
Try out the new quota in the pro version. :)
You can customize the user interface and configure widgets individually - just take a look at the screenshots.
Please report any bugs. :)
Pro version features:
- Turn off display of cell/wifi individually
- More background colours
- More font colours
The good old widgets are still available if you rather want to use them. They're named "OLD Data counter" in your list of widgets.
If you want to become a beta tester of Data counter widget and stay ahead of the rest, please check out https://plus.google.com/communities/115029169945937176952 :)
Known issue: There's a bug in Samsung Galaxy Note 3's latest firmware version that leads the device to not count Wi-Fi traffic.
New!! since Nov 06, 2013.
3D MAVEN Music Player
Android Default Player
PlayerPro Music Player
PowerAMP *1 or *2 or *3
MixZing *3 (It takes time to respond.)
DroidNP Plugin Supported player
*1 Enable Last.fm scrobbling in settings.
*1-2 Install Official Last.fm APP and enable Last.fm scrobbling in settings.
*2 Enable SLS scrobbling in settings.
*3 Enable ScrobbleDroid scrobbling in settings.
Post #NowPlaying to Twitter and Facebook.
Amazon MP3 Downloads search.
WEB and APP search.
Automation Tweet is not scheduled.
Anyone can develop plugin application for DroidNP.
It is different from standard calendar of Android.
* Week widget (4x1)
* Day widget (1x1)
It doesn't work in the device in which Android standard calendar is not installed.
For instance, it is HTC Sense UI etc.
Please ignore of task kill to update it correctly.
The setting is possible by the start of the APP.
* Tagging Artist.
* Tagging Track.
* Love Track.
* Ban Track.
* Add Track to playlist.
* Search and Share by Recommended Artists.
* Search and Share and Tweet by Recent Tracks.
This App is not supported to auto correct ArtistName and TrackName.
There might be an advantage if you are using the following app for Twitter.
The app for twitter that responds to
The app for twitter is not responds to