Your Motherboard / Ethernet-Card need to be compatible with the wake on lan protocol (most are) and you have to enable the features in your BIOS settings and your operating system.
This App MAY work over the Internet but theres no guarantee.
This App contains an App-Widget.
You need a WLAN-Router, PC/Notebook, an ethernet crossover cable and an Android Device (of course).
* Connect your PC and your router with the crossover cable.
* Your router must allow UDP Broadcast packages to be send.
* Enable WOL in BIOS and your Operating System.
* The get the IP-Address (and in some cases the port for WOL) of your PC.
* Connect your Android Device with your WLAN-Router and enter the IP-Address (and the port if needed).
* Click on the Hostname of the PC you want to wake up.
****MOST PC'S WON'T WORK IF THEY ARE NOT IN STANDBY OR SIMILAR STATE****
To add your devices, just run the integrated networkscanner.
It will save all computers with Hostname, IP-Adresse and MAC-Address.
Features in v1.4.8:
✓ Networkscanner to add new devices automatically
✓ Tasker / Locale-Plugin to automate wakeup of devices
✓ WAN-support to wake devices over internet (Please disable Broadcast in the expertsettings)
✓ Widget to start your computer right from your homescreen
✓ Online-status of your managed computers
✓ Manageable in groups
● "Wake on Lan" uses the WOL-Standard to wake up devices.
In order to use it, WOL must be enabled on each computer.
In order to wake devices over Internet, you have to configure adequate port-forwardings on your router.
● The networkscanner scans for all devices, which are currently online.
● Because of certain circumstances (like special network-topologies),
the networkscanner may find wrong MAC-Addresses.
If the wake-process fails, please check for a correct MAC-Address.
● Please search the web for more information about configuration.
There are several tutorials available.
● The online-status of a computer may be wrong because of several issues
like installed firewalls.
IP Address or Domain Name Support
UDP Port 0-65535
Toggle Broadcast (Sends on broadcast address)
Send Multiple Packets
Tasker and Locale Plugin
Computer needs to support WoL. Go here for help: http://goo.gl/S9DF
1) Your computer must support Wake-on-LAN. You can enable it in the BIOS.
2) To wake over internet, you must forward packets from any port you want to the computer you wish to wake.
Ever wanted to download a file on your Android, but it was too big? Have a QNAP NAS at home? QGetMobile is meant for you!
QGetMobile allows you to connect to your Download Station and manage your downloads. You will be able to add or remove files, but also check the speed or pause downloads.
Have several QNAP NAS ? Often connect to your NAS from home or work ? QGetMobile handles connection to different NAS and can manage different connection profiles !
The included web browser will help you choose the file you wish to download with a single touch, and the smart search engine will allow you to look for any kind of file. New search engines can be added dynamically, so you will never miss your good old finder.
Morever, the built-in RSS reader helps you keep track of your software updates. You will be able to add new RSS feeds to QGetMobile and be notified of new files to download.
Afraid to open your Download Station access to the Internet? QGetMobile handles both HTTP and HTTPS, so it is completely secure!
Of course, all of this is customizable, and the graphical interface has been polished for your greater pleasure.
# Handles configuration for several QNAP NAS
# Handles several configurations per NAS (local, https, ...)
# Works with all QNAP NAS with firmware 3.x.x (Download Station 1, 2, 3)
# Connects through HTTP and HTTPS (SSL)
# Works over WIFI, EDGE and 3G
# Lists downloads on your server
# Can pause/resume/remove downloads
# Displays download/upload rates, downloaded size, progress, etc...
# Supports autorefresh (can be disabled if connected in 3G, to reduce internet trafic)
# Can add direct link downloads (if copied from somewhere else)
# Provides a web view to directly add files to download while browsing
# Handles HTTP/FTP links (*.zip, *.rar, *.dmg, *.exe...)
# Handles RapidShare and Hotfile links
# Handles all files and protocols supported by QNAP !
# Manages cookies (for authentification websites)
# Supports RSS feeds
# List new files to be downloaded in RSS feeds (1 click download)
# Can search for any file through configurable searchers
# Mininova searcher included by default
# Sober but efficient look and feel
# 2 themes available (light and dark)
# Available in 10 languages: English, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Spanish, Finish
If you have any problem logging in, check out http://dev.patey.net for a complete step-by-step tutorial !
A suggestion? A problem? => firstname.lastname@example.org
A widget is now available to wake your device from the Home screen.
Material design and Android 5.0 (Lollipop) support.
The WakeOnLan application enables you to wake up a computer on the local network (Wake on LAN), but also any computer on the internet (Wake on WAN) simply using your phone.
Wake on LAN is not available on all network cards but the most recent ones are often compatible. To take the most of this technology you might have to change some settings on your router or computer. For more information you will find many tutorials on Google.
* For this app to work, you need to make sure that your computer and network is set up for and supports Wake On Lan / WOL *
Automate waking up your computers by sending an intent broadcast from apps such as Llama and Tasker!
In the latest version there is now support for Tasker plugins to make it even easier to automatically wake devices.
Instructions on how to do this are available in the latest version of the app under the help section.
Quick Feature List
* Network Search (Find devices on your network and add them to your list. No more finding out MAC addresses etc!)
* One touch wakeup widget for both devices and groups (A widget with online status is coming soon)
* Tasker plugin
* Intent Broadcast support (See instructions inside app help section for details on this)
* CSV Import/Export - So you can share your list of devices easily!
* Material Design (Taking suggestions on this!)
* Auto-Refreshing device online status
* Supports Wake On Lan(WoL) and Wake On Wan(WoW)
For WoW, just set the broadcast address to be the remote IP address of the device. This may require some extra setup on the remote network to make sure that the wakeup packets actually arrive on the remote device.
If you're trying to wake up a device that is connected via WiFi it may not work, there's not many WiFi cards that support the WOL standard. WOL works best via an ethernet connection. Some devices such as laptops may not support WOL very well or at all. Some might only work when they are in sleep mode, and others might allow you to turn it on when it is powered off.
Photos/Media/Files/USB Storage - This is used for reading/writing CSV files to your internal storage so that you can copy your list of devices to other devices easily.
Network/WiFi - This is so that the app can actually send the magic packets to wake up your devices. It is also used in the network search screen and for pinging devices to see if they are online.
If you have any suggestions for Wake On Lan, please drop me an email and I'll see what I can do!
With WOLdroid you can send Wake On LAN (WOL) Packets to a Computer via WLAN. You can add and remove PCs (only MAC Address and Name nedded, no IP Address) to a list and start them by clicking on a button.
With status indicator (on / off)
(works only in WLAN)
• A QNAP Turbo NAS running QTS 4.0 (and above) with Video Station 2.1 (or above) installed.
• An Android device (4.0 and above)
- Find your favorite videos quickly by browsing using timeline, thumbnails, list, or folders.
- Stream or download your videos to mobile devices anytime, anywhere.
- Tag, categorize, and edit video information to organize your collection.
- Directly upload videos made with your Android device to your Turbo NAS.
- You can download videos from the NAS and play locally.
- Find your videos by searching based on title, date, tag, rating, or color labels.
- Create a share link to send your videos to friends & family via social networks, message or email.
- Supports Qsync for synchronizing files between Qsync-enabled devices and applications.
- Recover accidentally-deleted videos using the Trash Can folder.
- Supports a variety of connections methods to access your Turbo NAS faster.
- Support video streaming with Chromecast (A Chromecast dongle is required)
If you have any problems regarding this app, please contact us at email@example.com and we will aim to help you ASAP.
HD STATION is designed with an intuitive graphical user interface. Your mobile app devices can be used to remotely control the Turbo NAS to play music, picture and Videos. One mobile app to replace remote controller, keyboard and mouse.
- Android 4.x or later
- QNAP NAS running firmware V3.8.1 or later
- Only support x69 series, x51 series, x53 series, x70 series, x63 series, IS-400 and x80 series.
Major features of Qremote:
- Start-up the applications of HD Station
- Remote controller
• A QNAP Turbo NAS running QTS 4.0 (and above) with the Download Station and HappyGet II installed.
• An Android device (version 4.0 and above)
• NAS administrator privileges
Using the built-in web browser, you can:
(1) Back up personal videos using HappyGet.
(2) Download files from HTTP/Magnet links using the Download Station.
Using the "BT Search" function, you can:
(1) Search torrent files and add them to the Download Station.
Using "BT Upload" function, you can:
(1) Upload multiple BT files from your mobile device to the Download Station.
Using "Input URL" function, you can:
(1) Paste a HTTP/Magnet/FTP link to download files using the Download Station.
If you have any problems regarding this app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you ASAP.
- Sync with your QNAP Turbo NAS, editing and browsing your notes on mobile device.
- Insert photos to note from the local gallery of mobile device or an SD card.
- Support standalone editing, even without a NAS account, and user can upload notes to the selected NAS after connecting to the Internet.
- Provide meeting minutes template to help summarizing efficiently.
- Integrate tasks and calendar events in one page, linked to the notes.
- Support audio recording and photo taking via shortcuts, saving your multimedia files to your notes quickly.
- Support note taking and file attaching via shortcuts, jotting down your ideas in a snap.
- Provide reading history to quicky open your recently read notes.
- Share your notes by URL format, which also supports via third-party apps.
- Share your notes among NAS users with permissions of reading or editing.
- Android 4.0.3 and above
Private Cloud Requirements (to sync and share data)
- QNAP QTS 4.0.7 and above
- QNAP Notes Station 1.0.92 and above
Manage multiple Turbo NAS: Conveniently connect to multiple Turbo NAS units based in different locations.
Easy file management: File thumbnails help you identify file types at a glance and you can move, copy, rename and delete files on your Turbo NAS without needing a PC.
Supports thumbnail and list modes: Switch the display mode when browsing to identify files easier.
Main menu: Check file transfer status, and shared files, or upload files.
Stream multimedia contents: Avoid running out of space on your tablet by enjoying the music, photos, and videos direct from your Turbo NAS.
Zip/Unzip support: Create and access zip files without needing extra software.
Auto-upload photos: Take a photo with your tablet and it is immediately backed up to your Turbo NAS.
Offline file reading: Download documents, photos or music from your Turbo NAS for offline reading.
Folder & file sharing: Create download links for shared folders and files and send them to friends & family via email, instant messengers, or by sending the files as email attachments.
Music playback bar: Enjoy more flexibility and convenience by controlling your currently-playing music with the playback bar.
That way, users can briefly know about suitable criteria for recording video streams on QNAP NVR.
This app suggests approximate values of most basic factors influencing recording smoothness, efficiency, and quality
Then you will love this app.
● Type in the Mac und and the Broadcast of your computer and start him.
● If you don't know the Mac or Broadcast, you can scan your network for suitable devices.
● Save your devices in a favorites list.
● Wake up your computer through the internet (you should configure broadcast forwarding in your router)
● All inputs were checked (e.g. if mac input matches the correct format)