To add your devices, just run the integrated networkscanner.
It will save all computers with Hostname, IP-Adresse and MAC-Address.
Features in v1.4.8:
✓ Networkscanner to add new devices automatically
✓ Tasker / Locale-Plugin to automate wakeup of devices
✓ WAN-support to wake devices over internet (Please disable Broadcast in the expertsettings)
✓ Widget to start your computer right from your homescreen
✓ Online-status of your managed computers
✓ Manageable in groups
● "Wake on Lan" uses the WOL-Standard to wake up devices.
In order to use it, WOL must be enabled on each computer.
In order to wake devices over Internet, you have to configure adequate port-forwardings on your router.
● The networkscanner scans for all devices, which are currently online.
● Because of certain circumstances (like special network-topologies),
the networkscanner may find wrong MAC-Addresses.
If the wake-process fails, please check for a correct MAC-Address.
● Please search the web for more information about configuration.
There are several tutorials available.
● The online-status of a computer may be wrong because of several issues
like installed firewalls.
Your Motherboard / Ethernet-Card need to be compatible with the wake on lan protocol (most are) and you have to enable the features in your BIOS settings and your operating system.
This App MAY work over the Internet but theres no guarantee.
This App contains an App-Widget.
You need a WLAN-Router, PC/Notebook, an ethernet crossover cable and an Android Device (of course).
* Connect your PC and your router with the crossover cable.
* Your router must allow UDP Broadcast packages to be send.
* Enable WOL in BIOS and your Operating System.
* The get the IP-Address (and in some cases the port for WOL) of your PC.
* Connect your Android Device with your WLAN-Router and enter the IP-Address (and the port if needed).
* Click on the Hostname of the PC you want to wake up.
****MOST PC'S WON'T WORK IF THEY ARE NOT IN STANDBY OR SIMILAR STATE****
1) Your computer must support Wake-on-LAN. You can enable it in the BIOS.
2) To wake over internet, you must forward packets from any port you want to the computer you wish to wake.
IP Address or Domain Name Support
UDP Port 0-65535
Toggle Broadcast (Sends on broadcast address)
Send Multiple Packets
Tasker and Locale Plugin
Anyone willing to translate to Korean? Please email me if you are fluent in Korean and English.
Computer needs to support WoL. Go here for help: http://goo.gl/S9DF
The WakeOnLan application enables you to wake up a computer on the local network (Wake on LAN), but also any computer on the internet (Wake on WAN) simply using your phone.
Wake on LAN is not available on all network cards but the most recent ones are often compatible. To take the most of this technology you might have to change some settings on your router or computer. For more information you will find many tutorials on Google.
With WOLdroid you can send Wake On LAN (WOL) Packets to a Computer via WLAN. You can add and remove PCs (only MAC Address and Name nedded, no IP Address) to a list and start them by clicking on a button.
With status indicator (on / off)
(works only in WLAN)
It does not work standalone!
Do NOT install if you do not use Total Commander!
Note: This plugin cannot access the connections of the beta plugin, because the name of the beta plugin started with "com.android", which is unfortunately not allowed in Google Play.
The application have also widget where you can on one click wake your computer.
WOL Magic packets widget support groups of devices. User can specify group of devices and wakup them by one click to widget.
Our WOL Magic packets widget support also domain names.
Toggle Broadcast (Sends on broadcast address),
Specify IP address, you can take if also from domain
Supports Wake on LAN and Wake on WAN also
Multiple locale supported
For some operator,it can happen that the WOL not works over 3G, cause it is blocked by operator.
It has to be allowed to wake up the computer by the network (by magic packet).
If you like this app, don't forget to rate it!
- Copy, Move whole subdirs
- Drag & Drop (long press on file icon, move icon)
- Inplace rename, create directories
- Delete (no recycle bin)
- Zip and unzip, unrar
- Properties dialog, change permissions
- Built-in text editor
- Search function (also for text)
- Select/unselect groups of files
- Select by tapping on file icons
- Select range: Long tap+release on icon
- List of installed Apps (built-in plugin)
- FTP and SFTP client (plugin)
- WebDAV (Web folders) (plugin)
- LAN access (plugin)
- Plugins for cloud services: Google Drive, Microsoft Live, Dropbox
- Root support for the main functions (optional)
- Send files via Bluetooth (OBEX)
- Thumbnails for pictures
- Two panels side by side, or virtual two panel mode
- Directory history
- Media player which can stream directly from LAN, WebDAV and cloud plugins
- Configurable button bar for changing directories, internal commands, launching apps, and sending shell commands
- Simple help function in English, German, Russian, Ukrainian and Czech
- Optimizations for visually impaired, like text for icons
- Supported languages of the main program: English, German, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
- Public translation via http://crowdin.net/project/total-commander
About the new permission "SuperUser":
This permission is now requested to make Total Commander work better on rooted devices. It tells the SuperUser app that Total Commander suports root functions. It has no effect if your device is not rooted. Root functions allow Total Commander to write to system folders like /system or /data. You will be warned before anything is written if the partition is write protected.
You can find some more information here:
Then you will love this app.
● Type in the Mac und and the Broadcast of your computer and start him.
● If you don't know the Mac or Broadcast, you can scan your network for suitable devices.
● Save your devices in a favorites list.
● Wake up your computer through the internet (you should configure broadcast forwarding in your router)
● All inputs were checked (e.g. if mac input matches the correct format)
This app offers you to manage all the hosts you want to wake with WOL.
Tip: wake up your mediacenter pc with this app!
For more information on WOL and instructions take a look at: