No setup, plug and play, see and hear of phone's video and voice in PC at same network or internet ( your route must support).
Support IE, Firefox and Chrome, no software installed.
It is total open source project (
https://github.com/Teaonly/android-eye) , you can rebuilt it without Google AD :)
A WebRTC based camera app is also online now.
Listed as a featured app on Google TV. View your security cams right from the sofa!
24 hours refund policy available. Just email us with your order number for a full refund.
Loaded with tons of features:
- Intuitive custom made interface. See the screenshots to appreciate the quality of the app.
- H.264 codec (SW and HW) support for FOSCAM 2013 models (FI9821W, FI9826W, FI9831W, etc.).
- M-JPEG devices support of all major vendors (150+).
- 2-way audio (talking and listening) for Axis, FOSCAM, Apexis, Loftek, Tenvis, Wanscam, Wansview, INSTAR, and more on the way!
- 1-way audio (listening) for D-Link, Edimax, Gadspot, Panasonic, SONY, Sharx Security, TRENDnet, Y-cam (selective models).
- SSL support (HTTPS protocol) for secured monitoring and encrypting credentials (digest authentication).
- 12 different layouts with unlimited number of cameras support.
- Control PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) enabled devices, i.e. Pixord, Vivotek.
- Relay, LED control for some models.
- MP4 video recording (Android 4.3+) and cyclic 24/7 image recording (sequence of JPEG images) on SD card, FTP/FTPS server, or Dropbox.
- Sequence mode for automatic cameras switching.
- Easy to use pinch to zoom for digital zooming and swipes for camera selection.
- Import/export settings to SD card or Dropbox service.
- Support for any USB/laptop cams through 3d party software for PC/Mac (see FAQ).
- Very CPU efficient.
- The only app in the market which supports both in-app and on-camera motion detection (selective models). Make automatic snapshots or play alert sound on motion!
- LAN scanner for automatic cams detection. Have a camera IP address suddenly changed? It takes only couple minutes to fully rescan your home network.
- Audio real-time processing (squelch & alarm) for using it as a baby monitor with audio graph.
- Audio monitoring from multiple cameras at once.
- Background audio.
- Sensors support (e.g. temperature sensor, humidity, etc.) for some cameras.
Features in development:
- Chromecast support.
Check the list of supported manufacturers:
Want more public webcams? Install Worldscope Webcams free app for integration with tinyCam.
You can purchase a license on one device and then install on many more, if the same account is being used on these devices.
Help the app to be translated!
What our customers say about the app:
"By far the best IP cam app I've used, and I've tried a lot. 2 way audio for FOSCAM is just what I've been waiting for."
"Great app, just the job for my home CCTV System with 8 cameras."
"This is by far the best IP camera control app. Worth every penny. Dev updates with new cams and features all of the time. Great work!"
All company names and products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Use IP Webcam with tinyCam Monitor on another android device or with third-party MJPG software, including video surveillance software, security monitors and most audio players.
Videochat support (e.g. Skype, Chatroulette, only video stream for Windows only via an universal MJPG video streaming driver)
Email me if you have questions after reading the FAQ.
SEO: ip webcam, wireless camera, spy cam, video streaming, broadcasting, ip camera, wifi camera, audio streaming, nanny cam, security camera, ipcam, pet monitor.
Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars by TheIphoneAppReview.com
*** We will issue FULL REFUND within 30 days if you are not happy with our app ***
Remotely view and control your IP cameras using this Android mobile app. For additional information, please visit our website at www.IPCamSoft.com . This app DOES NOT WORK with webcam.
Have iPhone and Ipad ? Try our IP Cam Soft app for iOS
This app has been tested with hundreds of different camera models. It includes the following features:
- Remotely view and control over 600 different IP camera models
- Record video from your IP cameras and share videos via email
- Hear audio remotely (Panasonic cameras only . Only if your cameras support audio)
- Unlimited number of cameras. View up to 4 cameras on screen at a time .
- Instantly capture camera's screen and send via email
- Perfect for home security, petcam or workplaces.
- Designed for both phones and tablets
- Pan, tilt, zoom (PTZ) (available on selected models)
- Best IP camera viewer on the market
- We will issue FULL REFUND if you are not happy with your purchase.
Developed by the same company that creates the popular IP Cam viewer all other major mobile OS. If for any reasons you are not happy with our app, we will issue a full refund ANYTIME after you purchase the app . Contact us at http://ipcamsoft.com/contact.php .
This app supports over 2000 different makes/models (this app currently does not support cameras with H.264 streaming method). Not sure if this app works if your cameras ? ? Please go to http://ipcamsoft.com/models.php to see a list of supported model or email us at email@example.com before you buy.
Right now, only MJPEG cameras are supported, but more will be added soon (MPEG-4, H264).
Main features are :
* Unlimited number of cameras
* Pan, Tilt, Zoom control (PTZ) for many models
* digital zoom (pinch to zoom) also for cameras without an optical zoom
* Move your camera by just clicking on the image over 8 directions
* Save photos of the current camera
* Patrol operation (horizontal, vertical)
* Brightness, contrast control
* Hi or low resolution to save bandwidth
* Scrollable Dashboard view, to keep an eye on all your cameras
* Ability to choose the cameras shown in the Dashboard
This app is still under development, if you find your camera is not compatible, or some features and missing/not working, just send an email with manufacturer/model and I'll do my best to add/fix it.
Right now, many cameras from the following manufacturers are compatible:
* I Cam
* IP Cam
* Neo CoolCam
* TP Link
The app supports:
2-way audio function
connecting via QR Code
View real-time video from IP camera on smart phones
auto cruise, including horizontal cruisse and vertical cruise
supports 2 languages:English; Chinese ;
Just by installing “Web of Cam” onto your Android, iOS or Nokia S60 phones or tablets, you will be able to see video from another mobile phone or PC browser at real time through a Wi-Fi network.
You can configure your mobile phone into a Camera or Viewer unit. Alternatively, you can enter the URL displayed on the Camera device to a web browser and watch the video from PC.
Apart from Android, "Web of Cam" also supports iPhone, iPad and Nokia S60 devices. Please visit our web site http://webofcam.com to download the application for other platforms.
Now start using your phones or tablets to watch your napping baby while you are busy with your household chores!
- Stable video and audio streaming at high quality
- Web interface: http://app.webofcam.com
- 2-way audio
- switch front/rear camera. Turn on/off LED
- Zooming control, exposure control
- Automatic camera discovery and pairing. No need to enter the IP of your wireless camera manually.
- Password protection for cameras
- Adjustable video resolution and white balance
- Can turn off the camera LCD to save power and life-time.
- Simultaneous connection from multiple viewers.
ip camera, ip cam, wifi camera, wifi cam, web cam, web camera, baby monitor, surveillance, pet monitor, spy cam, streaming, video monitor, video broadcasting, nanny camera, dropcam, mydlink, smartcam, wireless cam, Free Wireless Cam, ipcam, webcam, home security.
- Tap to Center(TTC): camera moves to the position you tapped; or Tap to Move for those do not support TTC: camera moves to the direction (1 out of 4 or 8) against the center;
- global camera view overlay, you can keep an eye on your camera while doing other things;
- flick to move: camera moves to the direction you flicked;
- view and control (PTZ) your camera in portrait or landscape view;
- no limitation on number of cameras;
- disable screen lock during viewing;
- support many different camera types;
- share camera access with your friends and family;
- audio support for selected cameras;
- HD (H.264) video streaming for selected cameras.
Supported camera brands:
ABUS, ACTi, AirLink, Apexis, Arecont, Astak Mole, Axis, AVTECH, Blue Iris, BOSCH, Brickcom, Canon, Channel Vision, COMPRO, Cytech, Dericam, Digitus, D-Link, Eagle Eye, EasyN, Edimax, Excelon, Foscam, GeoVision, Grandstream, Grantec, iCatch, Instar, IP Webcam, Ipux, IPX, JVC, Kaicong, KGuard, Level One, LinkSys, LogiLink, Lorex, Marmitek, Maygion, MIPS, Mobotix, Motion Webcam, Nuvico DVR, Panasonic, Rayvision DVR, SecuritySpy, Sharx, SmartHome, Solwise, Sony, Storage Options, SYAC, Tenvis Iprobot3, TopSee, Toshiba, TP-Link, TRENDnet, TriVision, Vilar, Vitek, VivoTek, Vstarcam, WansView, WebcamXP/Webcam7, X10, Yudor, Y-Cam, 7Links
Please visit JerryHuang.net for detailed supported camera types and tested list. Un-supported camera owners are welcome to draw my attention.
No special hardware needed! Just use two devices!
No router configurations needed! Just plug and play!
No server required! P2P (peer to peer) connection does it for all!
No local network restrictions! Use it everywhere with internet service globally!
WardenCam is the No. 1 BEST home security app that makes a spare android device a surveillance camera, and uses your pocket phone to monitor live video and audio over internet (wifi/3G) with motion detection, two-way audio, and cloud recording. Enjoy personal surveillance at lowest cost possible!
Do you have two android devices? You can create a surveillance system with a spare device and a daily phone, any gmail account, and any Dropbox account (optional). WardenCam is extremely simple to use, as easy as checking a mailbox. It uses P2P communication. No router configuration required. No local network restrictions. 3G/4G is compatible. HD image quality. Reliable motion detection provides the total protection for the ones you care. Personalize the settings to get best quality and highest frame rate at a reasonable bit rate. Make the spare device your remote vision and hearing!
1. INSTANT SETUP: Log in with a gmail account. Link to Dropbox space. No router configuration required. Start protecting the ones you care in 60 seconds
2. ACCESS ANYWHERE: Receive live video, audio, event alert, and DVR capture anywhere with internet service
3. MOTION DETECTION: Once camera module is armed, app automatically detects and forwards motion events to the viewer. Robust algorithm you can trust
4. TWO-WAY AUDIO: Talk while watching the live streaming. Send voice to the camera device. Prevent a negtive action before it ever happens
5. DROPBOX INTEGRATION: Video logs and event logs are uploaded to Dropbox 24/7 accessible from all mobile and desktop platforms. With power cable connected and screen turned off, DVR function can run forever
6. VIDEO REPLAY: DVR and motion capture recordings can be played natively within the app. Users can directly manage the Dropbox folder such as deleting contents within the app
How to test:
The best way is to create a new gmail account. If you use your existing account and have a sign in problem, please refer to this link http://support.google.com/mail?p=client_login
This app always works at your private network. Try at your own network first. Some public network, such as the cooperate, university network, or publicly shared WiFi may block logging. Please enable "public port" in settings. If there is still logging issues, please contact our technical support firstname.lastname@example.org
It is time to stop paying for extra hardware/service and start using your android phone as a serious surveillance device for FREE with unlimited applications, home security, babe monitor, pet monitor, spy camera, entertainment/prank......
This is a free version comes with 24 trial hours. Email the developer if you need more hours for free.
If you like to use the app for 24/7 surveillance, please upgrade to premium version. See details in "User Guide".
GMIC 2013 appAttack TOP10 http://sv.thegmic.com/appattack/
Follow us on facebook to get more user tips from developer!
- Watch live video from anywhere in the world
- EasyScan Technology allows for easiest setup on the market
- Listen in & speak with 2-way audio right from your phone
- Take instant snapshots with the touch of a button
- Archive captured moments and view them later
For more information on AirSight IP Cameras go to http://www.x10.com
This is a BETA version of the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. It is intended for power users and hackers. This version is not perfectly stable and is slower than the final version.
It is still a beta, so it might kill your kitten or destroy your house, but it should be fine now.
Use it at your own risk. Have fun! :)
This version is for devices with an ARMv7 CPU or a x86 CPU. ARMv6 devices will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume and brightness.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
As this is an early BETA version, a lot of things are not finished, but will change for the final release:
• The basic User Interface will change again;
• Performance improvements are missing;
• Hardware decoding works only with a limited set of hardware;
• Other unknown issues.
• It needs hardware control, in order to change the audio volume;
• It needs phone calls control, in order to pause the music when someone is calling;
• It needs full Internet access to open network streams;
• It needs to be able to read logs, during the beta version, to help understanding the crashes and issues;
• It needs to get access to the SD card storage, in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs to get access to the settings, in order to change your audio ringtone.
Fully supports VLC 2.1, just make sure to run the latest setup helper.
VLC Remote lets you sit back enjoy your movies and music while you control things from your sofa.
Use our Free setup helper to configure VLC and connect your Android in a couple of button clicks.
'In a few clicks everything is ready and you just have to taste the pleasure of remote control' -Alekxou
✔ Easily control VLC from your sofa!
✔ Helper configures VLC automatically.
✔ Full browsing control (play any file from your computer)
✔ Full DVD controls
✔ Volume, position, track
✔ Turn fullscreen on and off
✔ Control subtitles, aspect ratio, audio track and delays
✔ Access external drives
• Reviews •
2011 Best Software Award in Multimedia by Handster
'Amazing remote. You can completely control vlc from the palm of your hand. ... highly recommend it if you are looking for a vlc remote.'
'VLC Remote is the latest Android app to earn my favor, and it’s a beauty.'
No other software needs to be installed on your computer.
VLC Black Remote functions:
- Pause using the volume buttons in the Lock Screen with the screen turned off (not just turned black)
- Control playback (play, pause, stop, previous, next)
- Tracks and synchronization
- Save multiple servers
- Scan network for VLC Servers
- Pause automatically when your phone rings
- Option to keep the screen on
- Option to disable the lock screen when screen goes off
- Password for HTTP interface
Volume buttons are the only ones that can be used in the lock screen with the screen turned off and that’s why they are used for pausing and resuming playback (the most used command).
In order to activate the VLC’s web interface, follow this tutorial:
After that, test it on your phone’s browser: if you cannot access it in the browser, the application will not be able to do it either.
You can use this also from your phone's internet connection if you expose VLC's HTTP interface port through your router (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_forwarding)
The VLC Server application must be using English or French display language (menus) in order for the mobile app to work.
This paid version does not display commercials.