Please let me know of any extras, changes, problems or ideas you have.
I'm trying to work on some great apps which can work as great cheap reference tools for in the work place.
From Xicute Tech
Across thousands of domains--with more continually added--Wolfram|Alpha uses its vast collection of algorithms and data to compute answers and generate reports for you.
Parts of Wolfram|Alpha are used in the Apple Siri Assistant; this app gives you access to the full power of the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine. Domains covered by Wolfram|Alpha include:
STATISTICS & DATA ANALYSIS
Electricity & Magnetism
Animals & Plants
DNA Sequence Lookup
Human, Mouse & Fruit Fly Genomes
UNITS & MEASURES
DATES & TIMES
Current & Historical Weather
PLACES & GEOGRAPHY
PEOPLE & HISTORY
Historical Events, Periods & Countries
Historical Numerals & Money
CULTURE & MEDIA
Television Networks & Programs
WORDS & LINGUISTICS
SPORTS & GAMES
Color Names & Systems
MONEY & FINANCE
Cost of Living
HEALTH & MEDICINE
Medical Test Data
FOOD & NUTRITION
WEB & COMPUTER SYSTEMS
Allows easy searching by Local, City, State and browsing the list. Use your GPS enabled phone to navigate to any LU Office in the country!
* Navigate to selected listing
* Initiate a Phone Call (Nightline)
* View Local's website
* Includes officers (Pres, Financial Secretary, Business Manager, and Recording Secretary)
* Display ALL locals on map, select a local to display details
So if you forget the hard copy directory, you can do just that (forget it)!
We have been working with local unions for over 20 years, doing innovative projects to make union members lives better, and to save them money.
We've always had the philosophy "Use your imagination, we won't hold it against you!" We're very fortunate to be trusted by so many Local's and to have made a difference! Thanks to the IBEW, UAPP, Teamsters, bricklayers, IUEC, NECA, and others we've helped over the years.
Support a small American company, by using this App. If you have any ideas, about upgrades / features, we want to hear them.
SUBSET OF Electrical Wiring Pro app -- IF YOU HAVE ELECTRICAL WIRING PRO, YOU HAVE THIS FUNCTIONALITY AS OF VERSION 5.1
Conduit Bends, Fill and other calculations:
-Offsets, inc rolling
o Round or Rectangle
-Minimum Size Conduit for Wires, Cables, Custom
-# Wires/Conduit (AWG, Trade Sizes)
OTHER (per NEC 2008):
- Length converter
- Minimum Radius for Conduit/Tubing by size
- Required Cover Depth
- Pull Box Sizing
- AWG-Metric wire converter (not NEC)
-Fractions (1/2-1/16 precision)
-Decimal (0-4 places)
Enter any of meters, inches-fraction, inches-decimal, feet-inches-fraction or feet-inches-decimal and the other 4 quantities will be displayed.
Keywords: Electrical, Electrician, Conduit Bend
More than 4 million paying customers from 175 countries.
You can subscribe to more than 500 apps for learning and training via GoLearningBus.Com.
GoLearningBus brings you a simple, crisp and to-the-point app for "Learn Electrical Engineering by GoLearningBus".
You have limited access to the content provided.
In guest mode you can access first chapter for free.
Login further to access second chapter of each app.
For full access to the content, please login and purchase this application.
The app provides:
1. Snack sized chapters for easy learning.
2. Bite sized flashcards to memorize key concepts
3. Simple and easy quizzes for self-assessment.
This app provides a quick summary of Electrical Engineering via easy to grasp snack sized chapters:
"Electrical Engineering" includes:
Basics of Electricity,
Series and Parallel Circuits,
Mesh and Node Analysis,
Electrical Machine Generator,
Electrical Machine Motor,
Electrical Machine Transformer,
This app will access your personal information like first name, last name, and Email id.
For more details you may refer our privacy terms at http://golearningbus.com/tou.html.
Why GoLearningBus apps:
1) Beautifully simple, Amazingly easy, Massive selection of apps.
2) Enjoyable, Entertaining and Exciting apps.
3) An incredible value for money. Lifetime of free updates!
★ ★ ★ GoLearningBus Vision : simpleNeasy Apps for a lifetime of on-the-go learning.★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ To make education enjoyable, entertaining, and exciting for everyone. ★ ★ ★
Visit us : www.GoLearningBus.com
Please write to us at Team@WAGmob.com. We would love to improve this App.
The best conduit bending application on the app store! This application is perfect for the field professional and the office worker. Conduit Bending Helper includes bending calculations for 90 degree bends, back to back 90, offsets, four point saddles, and three point saddles. With three different selectable benders and conduits up to 4", it is easy to see why this application is so great. Includes metric and standard sizes!
*Metric and Standard measurements.
*Ratchet, Hand, and Power bender selection.
*Step by step help for bending conduit with the selected bender and conduit size.
*Conduit up to 4 inches.
*5 different bend types.
*Help through each step of the bending and measurement process.
MER is for electrical designers, engineers, installers, contractors, facility managers, inspectors, exam candidates, apprentices, electricians, journeymen, architects, and technicians. MER is for people doing residential, industrial, and commercial work. Simply, if you are a Master Sparky or work with electricity in any way, this reference guide is for you!
Have you ever lost pages or had damaged pages in your pocket electricians reference? The solution is here: Use MER to keep the most important information easily accessible on your Android device. MER will even do calculations for you; something your old pocket reference book can't do.
MER is divided into the following sections:
* Simple Circuits
- Ohm's law, series and parallel circuits, capacitance, inductance, impedance, and reactance.
* Distributed Systems
- Distribution wiring diagrams for 120, 208, 277, and 480 volts, color codes, breaker sizes, light switches and bells diagrams.
* Electrical Formulas
- Formulas for kVA, kW, and HP.
* Color Codes
- Color codes for capacitors and resistors.
* Motors and Wiring
- Standard motor and motor starter sizes, tables of full-load currents, locked-rotor information, overload units, OCPD, nameplate information, synchronous motor speeds, three-phase STAR and DELTA diagrams, three-wire start-stop diagram, motor frame dimensions, and motor enclosure types.
- KVA ratings for single- and three-phase current, transformer formulas.
* Conductor Properties
- Conductor tables, AWG and metric wire sizes, twist-on pressure connectors, and wire combinations.
- Ampacities in raceway, cable, earth, and free air, and derating tables.
* Conduit Fill table
* Grounding Sizes
- Equipment grounding conductor (EGC) and grounding electrode conductor (GEC).
* Metal Boxes
- Images and sizes of metal boxes, junction / device boxes, junction / pull boxes.
* Voltage Drop calculations
* Dictionary of electrician terms
* Insulation Charts
- Table of cable and wire types
* Electrical Symbols
- Plugs and wiring diagrams, enclosure types, standard underground boxes, standard fuse and breaker sizes, standard pull box / junction sizes, standard gutter and wire-ways, standard switchboards, standard busway, standard busbar ampacity, standard panelboard sizes, and standard disconnect sizes.
* Math and Conversions
- Formulas for geometry, fractions, temperature conversion, trig tables, unit conversions, metric prefixes, and conversions between inches and millimeters.
* Conduit Bending
- Includes the guide "The Master Bender Way" on how to bend conduit. See the Master Bender app or MasterBender.com website for more information.
* Conduit Weights
* Copper Wire Cost
* Hole Saw Sizes
* Material Raceway Support
- Fluorescent, high-intensity discharge, incandescent, LED, and low-pressure sodium.
* Standard Tool List
- Lugs, bolts, and screws, tightening torque.
* Dry, Damp, and Wet Locations
* Hazardous Locations
* Wiring Methods
- Lock-out / tag-out (LOTO), and a safety manual and first aid.
Most pages contain a general scientific calculator. It is expression based: Just enter an expression and evaluate it. It understands trig and power functions, can convert between radians and degrees, and has built-in basic constants like pi and e.
MER includes key NEC tables from the National Electrical Code (NEC) 2011.
Visit our website at MasterSparky.com for more information.
Includes multiple choice quiz, flashcards, and dictionary.
Email a report card of correct and incorrect answers.
Is an application for helping those looking for tools to pass certifications like journeyman or master electrician.
Each test consist of 50 NEC questions or two load calculation problems.
Detail explanation is provided for each question.
1-Load Calculation I
-Two Load Calculation,Bank and Store
2-Load Calculation II
-Two Load Calculation,School and multi-family dwelling
3-Load Calculation III
-Two Load Calculation,Office and Restaurant
4-Motor Calculation I
-Two Motor Calculations
5-Ranges Calculation I
-25 Ranges Calculations
6-Master Test I
-50 2011 NEC Questions
7-Master Test II
-50 2011 NEC Questions
8-Master Test III
-50 2011 NEC Questions
9-Master Test IV
-50 2011 NEC Questions
10-Master Test V
-50 2011 NEC Questions
more coming soon...
Also some changes have been made to insure that the application comply with Google Play Terms of Service.
We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
You must be in android version 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich or greater, and have an internet connection on your device.
A must have utility for electrician's, electrical contractors or those looking to pass an electrical certification.
Calculations per National Electric Code 2014.
-Circuit’s Conductors voltage drop.
-Minimum Conductor Size.
-Three bend saddles.
-Detail Conduit Support.
-Raceway size calculation.
-Maximum number of same size wires
-Conduit Support\n-Conductors Support
-Conductor Applications and Insulations
-Cable Tray Calculation
-Metric Trade Size Designators.
-R90, RW75, TWN75,T90, TW, TW75, TWU, TWU75
-Conductor Ampacity, wire size.
-Sizing outlet box.
-Sizing Pull box.
Load calculation (Residential)
-Range and dryer’s calculation.
-Service \ Feeder Conductors.
-Transformers OCPD calculations.
-Transformers Short Circuit calculations.
-Delta-Wye transformers Calculations.
-Motor OCPD calculations.
-Motor NEMA Starters calculation.
-Motor Locked Rotor Calculation.
- Delta-delta transformers.
- Delta-Wye transformers.
- Three way switch.
- Start/stop AC motor.
- 3 phase A.C. Motor Winding and Connections Wye
- 3 phase A.C. Motor Winding and Connections Delta
- Network cable wiring pin-out.
- Wye Start-Delta Run.
- Electrical Symbols
-600v or less.
-Grounding Electrode Conductor.
-Grounded Conductor, Main Bonding Jumper, System Bonding Jumper, and Supply-Side Bonding Jumper for Alternating-Current Systems.
NEMA Device Configurations.
NEC Tables section.
-Resistors color code.
-Phase wire color code.
-Panel color code.
NEC Calculations Examples.
-Bank load calculation.
-Store load calculation.
-Scholl load calculation.
-Multi-family dwelling load calculation.
-Office building load calculation.
-Restaurant load calculation.
-Motor I load calculation.
-Motor II load calculation.
-Ranges load calculation.
2014 NEC Code Changes.
- AWG to millimeter.
- Watts to Lumens.
NFPA 70E Table 130.7 (C) (16).
Arc Flash Calculation.
- NFPA 70E Table 130.7 (C) (15)(a).
Torque Specs for lugs and bolts.
- Squared D.
-more coming soon.
release version history:
(184.108.40.206) Feb 28, 2015
(220.127.116.11) Jan 12, 2015
(18.104.22.168) Dec 20, 2014
(22.214.171.124) Nov 5, 2014
(126.96.36.199) Sep 22, 2014
(188.8.131.52) Aug 15, 2014
(184.108.40.206) August 06, 2014
(220.127.116.11) June 15, 2014
(18.104.22.168.1) May 20, 2014
(22.214.171.124) May 10, 2014
(126.96.36.199) May 03, 2014
(188.8.131.52) April 20, 2014
(184.108.40.206) February 7, 2014
(220.127.116.11) January 18, 2014
(18.104.22.168.2) Dec 10, 2013
(22.214.171.124.1) Dec 4, 2013
(1.2.6) Dec 1, 2013
(126.96.36.199) Oct 8, 2013
(188.8.131.52) Aug 20, 2013
(1.2.5) Jul 14, 2013
(184.108.40.206.8) May 22, 2013
(220.127.116.11.7) May 1, 2013
(18.104.22.168.6) Apr 10, 2013
(22.214.171.124.5) Feb 5, 2013
National Electrical Code and "NEC" are registered trademarks of the NFPA
-And more coming soon! Stay tuned for updates.
If you like to report bugs or suggestions, please send them to email@example.com
Both the NEC and CEC codes are covered.
With Electrician’s Helper you can...
● Calculate voltage, current and power in 3 phase delta and wye circuits.
● Find the ampacity of a conductor as per the NEC and CEC tables.
● Calculate the voltage drop in a line based on length, size, current and temperature.
● Find the total box fill by entering the size and number of conductors, straps and clamps.
● Find the maximum number of conductors allowed in a particular size raceway based on NEC and CEC rules.
● Determine what size raceway is needed for a bundle of conductors.
● Find the maximum bend radius of a conduit.
● Find the maximum capacitor kvar for a motor and the current reduction obtained.
● Find the motor current, heater current, breaker required, wire size, starter and conduit size for a particular 3 phase motor.
● Find the full load current of an induction, squirrel cage, and synchronous motor.
● Calculate voltage, current and kVA values for single and three phase transformers.
● Find the locked rotor current of a single or 3 phase motor.
● Do basic Ohm’s law calculations.
● Find decimal equivalents of fractions.
● Convert temperature scales.
● Look up connector configurations.
keywords: electrical, conduit, transformer, ohm's law, motor, three phase electrical code.
***This is a fully functional trial!***
When you leave the dock with this book aboard, you have at your fingertips the best and most comprehensive advice on:
• Battery technologies
• 12- and 24-volt DC systems
• Corrosion, bonding, and lightning protection
• Generators, inverters, and battery chargers
• Electric motors and electric lights
• Marine electronics, antennas, and RFI
• Diesel engines
• Transmissions, shaft brakes, and propellers
• Refrigeration and air-conditioning
• Tanks, plumbing, and through-hulls
• Pumps and watermakers
• Steering, autopilots, and wind vanes
• Stoves and heaters
• Winches, windlasses, and bow thrusters
• Spars, rigging, and roller reefing
"If you had to choose a single book to help you assess and maintain your boat gear, this would be it."-Practical Sailor
"A major achievement. . . . It would be hard to imagine anything going wrong on a boat that couldn't be figured out with this book."—Sailing World
"The world's best technical reference and troubleshooting book."—Sailing Inland and Offshore
"This manual will be of lasting interest to anyone who wants to know how their boat works, what has gone wrong when it doesn't, and how it could be fixed."—Classic Boat
"Without becoming too complex, the book covers almost every imaginable mechanical or electrical matter in the marine environment."—Work Boat World
"Calder lives what he writes, . . . [and] what he offers . . . is practical solutions to problems associated with increasingly complex marine systems. . . . [A] bargain for anyone in the construction and repair side of the boat business."—Professional Boatbuilder
Nigel Calder is widely acknowledged as the world's foremost writer on boat systems maintenance. He is a frequent contributor to boating magazines in the United States and Britain.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
• A quick search of words while you type.
• A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
• A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
• A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
• Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
• History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
• Discover more using the included special language notes.
• See words in context with example sentences.
• 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
Ohm's law calculator/Watt's Law calculator: figures any 2 unknown values given 2 known values
Resistor calculators: figures bands given value or value given bands. For 3, 4, & 5 band resistors
* Preferences/lock functions allow values to either autorange to appropriate SI units or remain fixed
* Resistor calculator automatically determines 3, 4, or 5 band
* Clean, intuitive interface
*** To the few who have commented that it's "stupid" to have the "Rate" button where it is, please stop && think. You don't HAVE to rate it before using it, nor are you even being asked to. You will notice that there are 2 buttons. This is the "About" dialog that is shown the first time you run any new version or tap the "About" menu item. Please think before you speak. Thank you. ***
Paid app "Electrist" identifies EIA standard values, as well as adds many more calculations. See for yourself: