Handy when your phone rings in the middle of class or a meeting!
* Mute phone with a slap on incoming call
* NEW: Silence custom notification sounds with a slap, too! (only works on 4.3 or higher, requires new permissions)
* Previous mode (silent, vibration, sound) is restored after call / notification rang out
* Automatically calibrates the sensitiveness on each incoming call, so that you don't miss calls while you are running, etc.
* Automatically restarts when the phone is restarted, so you never have to remember to turn it on again after starting the phone
* NEW: Silencer stays enabled after update
Because it turned out to be very difficult to get the sensitiveness right, I am adding a feedback module. It will log how often calls where first silenced and then picked up, which indicates that the sensitiveness is still too low. Similarly, it will log when extreme shakes where necessary to silence the phone, which indicates that Silencer was not enough sensitive to shakes. These activities will require new permissions, such as internet or writing temporary files to the SD card. The module will generate telemetry, which allow me to get the balance right.
Please, keep sending me feedback, as this helps me to get the Silencer working like it should in this brief moment when you need it.