* The complete English translation
* Stream or download 5 different Arabic recitations
(by great reciters like Maher Al-Muaiqly or Said Al G
* Full-text search
* Unlimited bookmarks
* Glossary/Index with thousands of topics and the direct link to the corresponding passage in the Holy Qur'an
* Three font sizes
* Different backgrounds/themes
* Introduction to the Holy Qur'an with many topics for the
Muslim and non-Muslim reader
* Landscape Mode
* Move app to memory card
* Share Surahs through email, text or social media
* And many more features
This app is intended for the English reader, it does not include the original Arabic text, but it contains the Arabic audio / recitation of the Holy Quran (Koran).
يحتوي علي خواص : البحث ( باللغتين ) تحديد العلامات و التحرك مع العلامة و حفظها و التنقل السلس و القراءة حيث يحتوي علي صوت لاكثر من 7 من مشاهير القراء
و أخيرا خاصية التحفيظ و هي تكرار الآيات
For any question please write here :
This application is a gift to everyone who is interested in reading the Holy Quran.
First Bilingual Quran application (Arabic/English)
The main feature of this application is that it was developed to feel like the real book.
The pages are the same as the real book
Pages are scanned of the Madeenah print and not typed in (no chance of typos and errors).
There are no limits in creating bookmarks.
There are two types of bookmarks, one is dynamic that will indicate the page you read last, and the other is a static one that the reader will assign for frequently read verses or Surahs.
Arabic and English Tafseer (Explanation) is embedded along with details of each Surah.
Search in both Arabic and English
For more details on future updates kindly visit our page on facebook.
Please do not give low rate , if you face any problem running the application
- the best and easiest way to browse The holy Quran
- displays the Holy text with Othmanic (Othmani) font
- the first Quran application with fully textwithout download.
- contains wrap and justify engines.
- less than 2 Mb, However, it includes all Quran suras
- supporting portrait& landscape in all its screens.
- change font size & color of the quranic text
- provided with screen transitions and effects.
- user can do it by touch the screen or by track ball.
- supports word-search in all quranic Suras.
- highlights the searched word with different color.
- Supports saving & retrieve Bookmarks.
- application supports Madina Quran marks.
- Quran automatically saves and retrieves the last reading position.
supports audio reciting (word by word) and download more reciters
supports word meanings by clicking on the colored word
Read the holy Qur'an using flash animation, going to SURAH directly , turn the page by the touch and many other benefits .
This app does not require internet connection for downloading any type of data.The main feature of this application is that it was developed to feel like the real book.
The pages are the same as the real book
Keywords: holy, holy book, noorani,nooranic,qaeda,qaida,noorani qaida,noorani qaeda,ebook,free apps,learn quran,teach quran,Islamic books,Arabic words,Arabic alphabets, Quran,Koran,moshaf,equran,The Holy Quran,islam,islamic,tajweed,muslim,quran majeed,digital quran,word by word quran,quran kareem,Qur'an,Coran,Qoran , Kareem , kuran , audio, karim ,holy, book, religion, recitation,al-quran
Feel free to suggest & comment.
شكرا لكم | thanks a lot
- Maher Al-Mueaqly: The imam of the Grand Mosque in the holy city of Mecca.
- Saad Al Ghamdi: A Quran reciter from Dammam, an eastern province of Saudi Arabia.
- Hafiz Danish:A Quran reciter from Turkey.
- Ahmed Al-Ajmi: A Quran reciter from Khobar, an eastren province of Saudi Arabia.
- Abdul Basit Abdus Samad: A famous Quran reciter from Egypt, passed away in 1988.
- Salah Bu-Khater: A Quran reciter from United Arab Emirates.
- Mahmoud Al-Hussary: A famous Quran reciter from Egypt, passed away in 1980.
- Sheikh Al-Shatri: A Quran reciter and The Imam of Furqan Mosque in Jeddah in Saudi Arabia.
- Yaser Al-Dosari: A Quran reciter and The Imam of Dakhil Mosque in Riyadh in Saudi Arabia.
- Saud Al-Shuraim: The imam of the Grand Mosque in the holy city of Mecca.
Simple and easy to use, you can listen online or download to listen offline.
* Change Arabic/Translation Text Size
* Unlimited Bookmarking
* Change Text/Background Colors
* Easy and fast Surah Index List
* Surah details like Para, Maki/Madni, Total Ayah, Ruku etc.
* Option to view only Arabic or with Translation
Verse by verse synchronised recitation audio in voice of 7 Qari (1 Qari in Free & 7 in Paid Version Only):
1- Ahmed Al Ajmi
2- Ali Al-Hothaify
3- Maher Moeqali
4- Mohammad Ayoub
5- Saad Al-Ghamdi
6- Sheikh Sudais
7- Waheed Zafar Qasmi (With Urdu Audio)
Translation of Koran in 27 Languages include:
* Albenian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Czeck
* Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai
* English, Malay, Finnish, Indonesia
* French, German, Italian, Dutch
* Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Maranao
* Russian, Somali, Spanish, Swedish
* Transliteration, Turkish, Urdu
* English Translation
* Easy browsing of Chapters
* Search box
* Mark any Sura/Chapter as Favorite
* Text Re-size Bar
* Share via Email
Islam is a Semitic religion, which has over one billion adherents all over the world. Islam means "submission to the will of God". Muslims accept the Qur'an, as the word of God revealed to His last and final prophet, Muhammad (peace be upon him). Islam states that Allah sent messengers and prophets throughout the ages with the message of Unity of God and accountability in the Hereafter. Islam thus makes it an article of faith to believe in all the earlier prophets, starting with Adam, and continuing with Noah, Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, David, John the Baptist and Jesus amongst many others (may peace be on them all).
About the Qur'an: The Qur'an literally meaning "the recitation", is the central religious text of Islam, which Muslims accept as the word of Allah(God) revealed to His last and final prophet, Muhammad (peace be upon him). It is regarded widely as the finest piece of literature in the Arabic language. The Qur'an is composed of verses (Ayah) that make up 114 chapters (suras) of unequal length which are classified either as Meccan or Medinan depending upon the place and time of their revelation. Muslims believe the Quran to be verbally revealed through angel Jibril (Gabriel) from Allah(God) to Muhammad (peace be upon him) gradually over a period of approximately 23 years beginning in 610 CE, when Muhammad (peace be upon him) was 40, and concluding in 632 CE, the year of his death.
This is an English Interpretation of the Qur'an by Muhammad Taqi-ud-Din al-Hilali and Muhammad Muhsin Khan.
DISCLAIMER: The Qur'an was originally revealed in the Arabic Language. No translation of Qura'n can be a hundred percent accurate, nor it can be used as a replacement of the Qur'an text. We have tried to provide a mostly acceptable english interpretation of the Qur'an in this App, but we cannot guarantee it's 100% authenticity and/or accuracy. Please feel free to contact us if you come across any mistakes!
مطابق تماماً للمصحف الورقي من حيث محتوى الصفحة الواحدة وترقيم الصفحات ونوع الخط
إمكانية تصفح المصحف بدون الاتصال بالانترنت
إمكانية حفظ علامة عند صفحة معينة و الرجوع إليها لاحقاً
يحافظ البرنامج على وضع الشاشة المضاءة لمن أراد الاستمرار بالقراءة لفترة طويلة
في حال إغلاق البرنامج عند صفحة معينة و فتحه مرة أخرى سيذهب تلقائياً الى الصفحة التي تم الإغلاق عندها
فهرس يوضح رقم السورة واسمها ومكان نزولها - مكية أو مدنية - ورقم الصفحة التي تبدأ بها
إمكانية القراءة بالوضعين الأفقي والشاقولي
خط واضح و لون خلفية الصفحات مريح للعين
يمكنك معرفة رقم الصفحة التي تقرأ منها واسم السورة والجزء بالضغط على الصفحة مرة واحدة
يمكنك إظهار المنيو إما بالضغط على زر المنيو في جهازك أو عن طريق الضغط ضغطة طويلة على الصفحة
بحال ظهور الإعلان في النسخة المجانية يمكنك إخفاءه عن طريق النقر عليه ثم العودة الى البرنامج لتجد أن الإعلان قد اختفى
** For Donor Version: if after updating to newer version, application falling back to Free Version, try to re-confirm (5 steps on http://www.badr-interactive.com/en/donate )
Quran with Complete features:
- Customizable Arabic font size
- Ibn Kathir tafseer (commentary)
- NEW: Fast "Go to", using auto complete
- Install to SD card
- Post to Facebook (aya > 420 chars length will be posted to notes as FB only allow 420 chars in wall)
- Keep screen on feature
- Landscape mode (change from "Setting")
- Tweet to Twitter**
- Search word(s) in translation or commentary*
- Goto specific aya
- Goto specific page**
- Goto specific juz**
- Open your last reading
- Othmani based pagination
- Juz pagination
- Customizable Latin font size
- Show/Hide translation (for easy Quran reading)
- Show/Hide aya (for easy translation reading)
- Categorized of Bookmarks
- Multiple bookmark's categories**
- Show/Hide bookmarks
- Customizable bookmarks color
- Send aya via email**
- Send commentary via email**
* Limited in Free version
** Donors version only
Sahih international translation.
!Follow me on Twitter :
/!\ If you want to thank me, make doas for relative, he will overcome illness insha'Allah /!\
- English and Arabic texts
- Arabic transcription
- Consultation Manzil, Juz 'and Hizb'
- Changing the size and style of each text
- 99 Names of God
- Recitation in Arabic
(Sheikh Sa'ad Al-Ghamdi, Sheikh Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais, Sheikh Sa'ud Ash-Shuraim, Sheikh Ali Al-Hudhaifa, Qari Abdul Basit)
- Integration with the phone quick search
- Export / import data
- Fast access
- Sharing documents via email, sms, etc ...
Use the volume of sound to easily scroll through the verses.
Instead of paying for this application, which will remain free, please donate to those in need.
Tags: Coran, Quran, Islam, Muslim, Musulmans, quoran, Ramadan
***You will need to download the pages and sounds separately***
This program features:
* 100% correct Quran based on images of Madinah Mos'haf by King Fahad Complex for printing Quran
* Six types of images: with borders and without, Mujawwad, blue, green and brown pages
* Flip pages by slide or buttons
* Reading in Lanscape or Portrait
* Night reading option
* Zoom in capability with ability to change pages inside zoom mode
* Settings Language: Arabic/English
* 13 audio Quran reciters
* option to repeat audio by Aya, Sura, page, or continuous audio recitation
* option to add a timer in seconds between each Aya (to help with recitation)
* 10 audio tracks for prayers (Dou'a)
* 3 books of Tafseer: Al-Saadi, Al-Muyassar, and Al-Jalalayn (Arabic Only)
* English translation based on Sahih International
* Search by words in arabic or english
* Copy Ayas from search page and pasting them in any program by long pressing on the selected Aya
* Copy sections of the books by long press
* Add notes to each page with the possibility of hide/unhide through settings
* Bookmarks: static (reference location for future reading) and dynamic (saves the last page read)
* Go to by page, Sura, Hezb, Robo or Juz'
* Option of keeping the screen On
* Short cut to menu by long press on the page directly without the need to click on menues
* Hide/unhide header, buttons, and notes from Settings
* Header bar disappear automatically after a few seconds
* Display two pages at the same time in landscape mode (good for tablets)
* Option to make the index page as main page (through settings then restart application)
If you have any issues, please don't hesitate to contact me before down rating the application. Giving high rating will assist in spreading the program to more Muslims through the use of featured programs. Any suggestions to improve the application are welcomed.
The website for the program is:
Please do include me, my parents and my family in your prayers.
Tags: Quran, Qur'an, Koran, Coran, Islam, Qoran , Kareem , kuran , audio, karim , muslim, holy, book, religion, recitation, tafseer, tafsir, Saadi, Muyassar, Jalalayn, notes, Ajmi, Muaqli, Shaatri, Hudhafi, Abdulbasit, Sudais, Basfar, Husari, Menshawi, Afasy, Ghamdi, Shuraim, Rafai, Bookmarks
I have collected the Holy Quran by copying and pasting from the Holy Quran program for Harf Company version 7.01; where the program has the property of copying the text page by page with ordinary modern spelling drawings.
The reason for collecting the Holy Quran is because many versions are on the web and has lack of diacritics.
This version is hopefully clean from such thing, and I appreciate whoever find a note and direct our attention to enhance.
This Quran is set to what agrees Hafs from Asem., It is worth to mention that after I copied all the Quran, I checked and reviewed modern rules of writing.
May Allaah bless our Prophet Muhammad and his family and thank Allaah .
• Choose from Uthmani (Usmani) script, script with tashkeel and Indo Pak.
• Select two translations at the same time (In Pro).
• Adjustable font size for both Arabic script and translation.
• Powerful search feature. (In Pro)
• Unlimited bookmarks and notes. (Lite Version is limited to 5 bookmarks)
• Easy to use playback navigation controls.
• Repeat verse or surah infinite time to help you memorize any surah or verse.
• Jump to any verse of Quran.
• Quranic Supplications
• Friday reminder for reading Surah Al-Kahf
• Daily reminder for reading Surah Al-Waqia
• Different colorful themes, more to be added in free updates.
• Resume download from last downloaded verse.
• Download statistics screen, showing downloaded surahs and ability to remove any surah.
• Download audio for whole Quran.
• Different translations and still to come more in free updates.
• Support for both portrait and landscape view.
• Resume app from where you left.
• Share Translation
• Abdul Basit (Murattal) - المرتل) عبد الباسط)
• Hudhaify (In Pro) - الحذيفي
• Sheikh Husary (In Pro) - الشيخ الحصري
• Al-Afasy (In Pro) - العفاسي
• Saood & Shuraim (In Pro) - سعود الشريم
• Abu Bakr Ash-Shatree (In Pro) - أبو بكر الشاطري
• Abdullah Basfar (In Pro) - عبد الله بصفر
• Ghamdi (In Pro) - الغامدي
• Mahir Al-Muayqali (In Pro) - الشيخ ماهر بن حمد المعيقلي
• Minshawi (In Pro) - المنشاوي
• Muhammad Jibreel (In Pro) - محمد جبريل
• Muhammad Ayyoub (In Pro) - محمد أيوب
• Muhammad al Tablaway (In Pro) - محمد الطبلاوي
• Abdur Rahman As Sudais (In Pro) - عبد الرحمن السديس
• Suggest more at our support email address.
• Sahih International
• Shakir (English) (In Pro)
• Mohsin Khan (English) (In Pro)
• Yusuf Ali (English) (In Pro)
• Pickthall (English) (In Pro)
• Dr. Ghali (English) (In Pro)
• Transliteration (In Pro)
• Tafsir al-Jalalayn - تفسير الجلالين
• Malay (In Pro) - ملايو
• Indonesian (In Pro) - Indonesia
• Urdu for OS version 3.0+ - اردو
• Farsi for OS version 3.0+ (In Pro) - فارسی
• French (In Pro) - français
• German (In Pro) - Deutsch
• Italian (In Pro) - italiano
• Spanish (In Pro) - español
• Turkish (In Pro) - Türk
• Suggest more at our support email address.
For any suggestion, feedback, query or a bug report, please email us at our support email address as comments don't allow to start a thread.
Your rating and comments are most welcome to keep us motivated :)
Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HolyQuranForAndroid
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/HolyQuranMobile
Keywords: Holy Quran, Al-Quran, Koran. Islam, Qur'an, Coran, Mobile Quran, Al Kareem, Al Hakeem, Islamic app, al-jalalain
Tags: Quran, Qur'an, Koran, Coran, Islam, Quran.com
Holy Quran has an elegant style, real page turning effect and smooth Nastaliq font for full page readability. Don't bother yourself by scrolling up and down; now easily recite as actual printed Quran page by page.
You can add bookmarks while reading. With go to page number option you can jump to a page instantly. Sajdah ayaat are mentioned with color codes. Starting of each JUZ is prominent by first line with gray background. Screen will not turn off while you are reading Quran.
Most of the applications requires 50mb to 500mb external data download after installation, but HOLY QURAN doesn’t need any external data download after installation. This is only a single file download, just install and enjoy the app.
English and Urdu version of Holy Quran and Hadiths will be available soon. We warmly welcome your suggestions and support, send your feedback and suggestions to email@example.com
Please remember us in your prayers.
Keywords: Islam, Quran, Holy Quran, Quran e Kareem, Quran Pak, Quran Majeed, Religion, Religious, Islamic Book
More from developer
Browse by topics or search, and save your favourites for offline listening.
Increase your knowledge by being notified daily with a random answer at a time of your choosing.
* Boot permission required to schedule notification