ViewER allows configuring of local paths to model storage locations (the default path is a root SD Card), including cloud shared locations such as Dropbox, although the most optimal performance is with models stored locally on an Android device.
ViewER supports the standard set of user manipulations, such as PAN, ZOOM, ROTATE and FIT.
We want you to try out our software even if it's just for self educational purposes. We want you to know that it is in our team's believe that art-creation tools, in general, should come free of charge and monetization for companies and individuals should come from finished product rather than tools used to make that product. As such we are offering this software for free. There are no subscription fee, in-app advertisement or in-app purchases. You can download this and use it as much as you'd like completely free of charge.
The app provides many 3D features including rotating model with finger movement, zooming in/out, panning, changing object material color, changing rendering background color (or background image), changing rendering light intensity, etc. You can rotate 3D model in any direction, or only along x, y or z axis. You can load multiple files, view them together. You can view model in 3D surface rendering or wireframe mode. You can also use it to find out information about your files, for instance, the file size, the height, width and depth of your model, total surface area, total volume, etc.
The app provides snapshot feature so that you can take a snapshot of your 3D model, and draw remarks on it and share it with your coworkers through email.
It is very easy to add 3D data files to the app. If you receive 3D files as email attachments, you can just tap on them and the app should be launched automatically. The app also supports third party file management apps including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, etc. You can view 3D files managed by those apps directly as well.
The app is also a file organizer. It provides many file management features for you to manage your files easily, including file sorting, file deletion, creating folders, deleting folders, sending file out as email attachment, etc. The app provides zip and unzip function. You can use it to zip / unzip compressed files in .zip format.
Please make sure you use the Menu button of your device. Many features of the app are only visible after you press Menu button.
The app provides native support for multimedia including image, video and audio. This way, you can manage picture or video of your project and 3D files together. The app provides features for you to have a peek at the raw data of files in ASCII (text) or binary format.
The app is very powerful and super easy to use. It is fast and capable of loading huge models. It is a great tool for viewing, reviewing and collaborating on 3D assets.
The app is part of ATView3D 3D visualization tool family developed by Afanche Technologies. ATView3D 3D visualization apps are widely used by professionals all over the world. If you need Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows app for other 3D file formats, please search 'Afanche' or 'ATView3D' to find more 3D apps. Afanche Technologies is a company specialized in 3D technologies. For more info, please visit our website http://www.afanche.com.
CAD tools have a high learning curve, that make them inaccessible to hobbyists, so we decided to make a modeling tool, that is simple to use.
It uses basic shapes (cube, sphere, cylinder, cone etc.) to create any 3D models. From the simplest design to the most complex objects – you can make anything by simply moving, rotating and resizing different shapes into the right place.
- Reworked the entire user interface to be even more intuitive
- Instantly print your 3D doodles and sketches on your 3D printer.
- Share pictures of your models with other people online (Twitter,Facebook etc.).
- Move/Rotate/Zoom the camera with touch gestures.
- Save and Load your models for later use!
- Export STL of the model You created!
Add some basic shapes to the stage, for example a cube and a cone.
Tap on shapes to make them active/inactive.
Select a proper tool for what you want to achieve: Move,Rotate,Scale.
Use the arrows around the shape to manipulate the object in the desired direction.
-Rotate the camera by dragging your finger around the stage.
-Zoom the camera by pinching with "two" fingers.
-Move the camera by dragging with "three" fingers.
Build something fun, here are a few ideas:
- Cartoon characters
- Coffee cup
- Cut objects to create engraved models
- Color your designs the way you want them to
- More shapes and ready to print models
- Generate 3D text with your desired font
- Undo and Redo operations
- Share video playbacks of your creative process
- Bending objects
- Animating your 3D models
- Draw an outline and we generate a 3D model of it (extrusion)
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/3dpaintandprint
Download and get creative :)
View models in your own 3D Warehouse account, or explore the millions of free designs in the 3D Warehouse -- the world's largest collection of 3D models.
Explore and share 3D models:
• Easily navigate complex models using intuitive multi-touch gestures for orbit, pan, zoom.
• Use the Camera menu to select any of the standard camera views (top, side, bottom, etc.) or choose from the list of presaved scene-based camera angles (note: camera angles are the only supported scene property at this time).
• Zoom out to the extents of a model instantly to easily reorient your view.
• Search and browse through over 2 million, free 3D models on 3D Warehouse.
• Use the detailed search result info to preview model info before downloading to your device.
• Download models to your device from 3D Warehouse for seamless offline viewing.
For more information, visit: http://help.sketchup.com/en/article/3000042
This app is recommended for Android tablets running Ice Cream Sandwich(4.0) or higher with a minimum of 1024Mb of RAM. Signing in to 3D Warehouse requires a Google ID.
The app provides many 3D features including rotating model with finger movement, zooming in/out, panning, changing color, etc. You can also change rendering light intensity, choosing wireframe or surface rendering mode.
The app supports rendering 3D objects on top of different background, for instance, you can change background color, make it transparent or use an image as background. You can choose any image to be the background image. For instance, you can use model environment image, or your company's logo.
If you need share 3D model with your friend, coworker, client or partner, you can use in-app email feature to send your model out as email attachment. You can share 3D model in ATD, the app's native format or STL, a popular 3D format.
The app provides unique in-app reviewing feature. You can easily take screen-shot of your 3D model, draw your comment on the screen-shot and email it to your friends. The app supports many drawing elements, including free form, line, text, rectangle, circle, ellipse, etc. It supports undo/redo.
The app is part of ATView3D / ATModel3D 3D modeling & data visualization tool family developed by Afanche Technologies. If you need other 3D oriented apps, please search Afanche to find more. Afanche is a company specialized in 3D technologies. Afanche provides customized 3D programming solutions for mobile, web and desktop. For more info, please visit our website http://www.afanche.com.
Survey-It allows for simple land measurement and area measuring. Please keep in mind that the accuracy of this tool is only good as the GPS on your device.
With the pricing calculation feature, make a quick cost estimate for quoting jobs.
Use user-provided offline maps when not in mobile internet range.
Survey-It is perfect for estimating landscaping jobs and outdoor construction jobs like fencing. Great for private mowers and fence builders.
With added KML and CSV exports, you can use your measurements with other apps (Google Earth, Sketchup, etc...).
With the enhanced version 2 of Google maps, you can tilt and rotate your maps while working.
- Export to CSV and KML (DXF coming soon).
- Measure Land by walking off the location, or plotting on the map.
- Press to locate on the map
- Remember/Overlay previous measurements
- Save your maps as images
- Save your overlays for later
- Send and share your maps with friends
- Supports multiple units for calculation and conversion (please email us if we missed one you need)
Feel free to email us with questions or feature requests.
If you click the name of the game you will be taken to Amazon
The buttons are also in japanese, so if you can't read kanji, here is a translation:
前の月へ = previous month
今月へ = this month month
次の月へ = next month
条件を絞る = apply filter
全て = all
Qubism has been designed from scratch with a dedication on touch operation and performance. Focus on and Zoom in on areas that need work at higher precision and Qubism will accommodate.
Work is ongoing and takes a fair bit of my free time but constructive feedback is welcome. Please email me if you experience any problems.
Exporting and saving Images and Models:
Select the 'camera' tool from the leftmost menu and select the file type from the rightmost (tick) menu.
•PNG: Show off your model to you friends, should work with any social and photo apps installed
•JSON: Share you model with other Android devices running Qubism via email with this option
•DAE: Export your model in Collada format to develop it further with tools like Blender or Sketchup
All these files can be sent via gmail or saved to SD card if you have an app like 'Send to SD card' installed.
All tools available in the menu only need a single touch to operate but the following shortcuts can speed things up:
•Cancel operation in progress: Tap screen with a second finger while the first is still on the screen
•Pan, Zoom and rotate: Use two fingers on the screen (e.g. pinch screen)
•View: Place two fingers on the screen then remove one
•Focus: Place one finger on a qube and tap twice quickly with a second finger
•Qubes that are too close or two far away from the centre of the red axes will be cropped by OpenGL. Keep the red axes near the area you want to work on using the focus and pan tools before zooming in.
•The line removal rendering options are not perfect, it trims outlines where two Qubes meet but this can have unexpected results.
•Transparency requires Qubes to be rendered back to front, this is fine when editing but in camera mode this order is only calculated when the rendering mode changes and may be incorrect once you change the view. The new refresh button will appear once you change view and will recalculate the order but artifacts are still possible.
•Out of Memory issues can unavoidably occur outside of my control. Qubism will save your model for you and it will have a ? for its thumbnail when you re-enter the application.
•Qubism will never be able to load existing 3D file formats (Obj and even DAE) because it would be extremely difficult and often impossible to convert triangles meshes into qubisms internal format.
The InsiteVR android app allows users to view their 3D models from mobile VR viewers like Google Cardboard, Zeiss VR One, and the Durovis Dive without the hassle of learning a new programming language or game engine.
To get started:
1) sign up on our site: www.insitevr.com
2) upload a 3D model
3) set the view parameters
Once uploaded your model can be accessed with this app or via the browser with an Oculus Rift, mobile device, or mobile VR headset. Your iOS friends can also view your models in VR just send them the link!
Right now we support OBJ files which can be exported from popular modeling tools like Sketchup, Revit, Blender, Rhino, and 3DS Max. Texture support is coming soon as well as multiple view points!
Graphite's user interface is built upon the Android 4 interface and includes well known gestures for simple model navigation. You can also customize the viewing space to fit with your own 3D printer. Scale the virtual groundplane to the size of your printer and you instantly know how big your print is going to be. In GCode mode you can step through all printing layers and display empty printing paths.
Graphite's functions include:
* Open STL and GCode files, directly from webbrowsers, dropbox, email apps and more
* Intuitive Material design
* GCode viewer (View the printing paths of your 3D printer)
* Wire frame view, solid edge view
* Anaglyph 3D for red-blue glasses
* Save screenshots of your models
* Simple model editing functions: move, scale, rotate
* Phone and Tablet optimized
* Ad supported, opt-out through in-app purchase
If you have trouble opening certain files, feel free to contact us at: rootzerogames [at] gmail [dot] com
Display local or web-based STL, VRML97 and X3D files.
Rotate or zoom STL files; X3D files you can examine, and walk around your 3D Scene. Use one finger to rotate or walk, two to either zoom or move up and down, depending on the Nav setting.
Decide whether your model renders quickly for interactivity, or slower for "picture-perfect" screen snapshots. STL models can be analyzed for 3D printability, should you wish.
It is the only app on the App Store that will check for STL Watertight and Manifold issues for 3D Printer pre-verification.
CAD programs such as Catia, AutoCAD, Sketchup, OpenSCAD, SoldidWorks, MATLab, in fact almost any CAD program, will export in STL, VRML, or X3D.
The rendering engine has a proven track record on desktop computers, and has been downloaded millions of times by scientists, researchers, academics, hobbyists, Augmented Reality experimenters; the rendering engine (FreeWRL) is well proven and users have told us that it can run up to 10x faster than other rendering engines.
We are well on our way to giving you THE tool for model verification, manipulation, and display.
There are many additions planned for FreeX3D - it is a top-notch VRML/X3D viewer, and a great STL (stereolithography) file manipulation tool for the 3D printer and CAD viewer crowd.
Make sure you enable updates when you purchase this App. We release new versions often.
FreeX3D does not have in-App advertising, and there is no hidden tracking. There are no in-App purchases. There is nothing else to buy. You get a full-featured, hinderance-free, full functioned App which will last you a lifetime, all for the price of a cup of coffee.
What YOU can do for us: Email with issues or suggestions. Tell us what works, and what doesn't. If you like the App, please feel free to give it a great rating. If it fails for you, *please* tell us how, so we can get the App working better for all.
Express design ideas with easy-to-use tools
• Create 3D forms quickly by using our innovative 3D sketching system
• Sketching is not constrained to one plane
• Use other objects in the scene as snap references, including levels
• Sketch lines, splines and circles with local and global axis alignments and snapping options
• Directly manipulate forms using gestures for easy model changes
• Move objects more accurately by first selecting the point you wish to snap with
Easy access to site information
• Set project location in a searchable maps interface
• Review historical climate data based on location
• Import satellite image of your site
• Design directly in the context of your proposed building location
• Explore the effects of the sun using the location-aware Shadow Study tool
Collaborate with team members
• Store and share designs in the cloud using Autodesk® 360 cloud services
• Easily transfer designs to desktop applications via RVT and OBJ file formats
• Explore design ideas and add detail to early design forms using award-winning BIM technology
Participate in the community
• We want to hear about how you use FormIt! Take our survey at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/formit_android
• Our support forum has moved to: http://forums.autodesk.com
• Visit us at http://formit.autodesk.com and share your images with the community
• Follow us on Twitter @FormIt3D
- OpenFlight - Multigen Creator
- 3DS: 3D Studio
- OBJ: Alias Wavefront - diffuse texture only
- DXF: Autocad - both 2D and 3D
- BVH: Motion Capture Data
- DW: Design Workshop
- ASC: Point Cloud
- SHP: Esri Shape File
- STL: Stereolithography
- OpenSceneGraph formats
Basic manipulations are supported, such as disabling textures, lighting and back-face culling. For OpenFlight and OpenSceneGraph models, DOF nodes can be animated, Switches can be set and LODs can be scaled.
A few models are included!