The checksum calculation can take several seconds on larger files (up to 20 sec on a 300MB file), please be patient after selecting it :)
MD5Checker can now help you resolve a hash into its original text. The application is querying a database online and the results are limited by it. Not all hashes will be translated.
Tags : md5 hash checker file comparison
Or use it to generate hashes for passwords on simple words.
To generate hash codes from files, you may need a separate file manager installed.
Completely ad free
Clean modern User Interface (Material Design)
Multilingual (German, English, Farsi, French, Italian, Korean, Portuguese and Russian)
1. Calculate MD5 checksum of a file
2. Compare a checksum of a file with known checksum in order to check the file integrity
3. Compare files with their checksums
1. For those who need support please email to the designated email.
Do NOT use either the feedback area to write questions, it is not appropriate and that is not guaranteed that can read them.
Tags : calculator, MD5 , hash
* MD5 / SHA1 checksum calculation (also: SHA-224, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512 algorithms)
* Validation of signed jar-type files (.jar, .apk, .zip); you can use this to verify a signed .zip file even if you don't know the MD5 checksum
* Nandroid backup directory MD5 verification
Excellent tool for root users (but does not require root).
How To Use:
* From the home screen, press the "Select File" button to enter the file-selector
* Top row (folder icon with the green up arrow) always displays the currently selected directory (touch this row to navigate UP one directory level)
* Back key can also be used to navigate UP one directory level (will return to main screen when back key is pressed at the root directory)
* Navigate to other subdirectories by touching a directory row (folder icon)
* Touch screen and drag up and down to scroll through all files and directories in currently selected directory
* Long-press on a file to view the available functions:
- Calc MD5 Checksum
- Calc SHA1 Checksum
- Verify Jar-type file
- Verify Nandroid Backup (long-press nandroid.md5 file to use this function)
- md5sum -c Type Check (operates on any .md5 file)
- Calc SHA224 Checksum
- Calc SHA256 Checksum
- Calc SHA384 Checksum
- Calc SHA512 Checksum
1. Does not require root, but is useful for root users to validate ROMs, signed update.zip-type files, etc.
2. Visit https://sites.google.com/site/scaryalienware/afv
3. Please contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any issues, problems, comments, questions, or suggestions regarding this app.
4. Permissions: READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - used for the file browser (Select App) to allow you to navigate to and select a file to execute a function (calc checksum, etc.) against.
Thanks and enjoy!
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
Thousands of individuals, companies, and government organizations have found useful and creative things to do with the Fake Name Generator. Here are a few examples:
Quality test data can be hard to come by, especially with laws (such as HIPAA) preventing use of real data. Read more on the dangers of testing with real data.
Many websites, such message boards, are poorly designed, making it difficult for visitors from foreign countries to sign up for accounts. Using fake information, you can easily fill out the sign up forms and log in to the site.
Use fake information when filling out forms to avoid giving out personal information.
Generate a false identity to use as your pseudonym on the internet. This allows you to keep your real life and your internet life separate.
Get ideas for names to use for characters in a book or story.
Generated credit cards can be used to test basic client-/server-side validation techniques without accidently processing a real card.
Generated national identity numbers can be used to test basic client-/server-side validation techniques without risking disclosure of real information.
'Verify against clipboard' menu item. This is available in the checksum screen and searches the SHA1 and MD5 results against your clipboard contents.
'Copy to clipboard' by double tapping the MD5 or SHA1 results.
This app is licensed under GPLv3 or later, it is fully free.
The "sum" files to open must be in official format like the GNU linux tools md5sum, sha1sum and sha256sum.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: for opening files from external storage like sd cards
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: for writing generated checksum files to external storage like sd cards (optionally)
This free MD5 hash generator is useful for encoding passwords, credit cards numbers and other sensitive data into databases(MySQL, MSSQL, Postgress or others).
Online MD5 Hash Calculator: http://md5calculator.chromefans.org/
Please help us to translate MD5 Hash Calculator to your language: