★ BBC: “The unique advantage of Tripomatic's app is that it can sync up with a web-based itinerary-planning service, available for free at tripomatic.com”
★ PC Magazine: “Tripomatic, an app that makes discovering new places to visit interesting.”
★ Guardian’s Android App of the week
★ Featured as one of the Best Travel Apps of 2012 by The Next Web
★ Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
✓ Find nearby attractions on an interactive map
✓ Explore sights with photos, contacts, opening hours and admission fees
✓ Get your personal travel guide based on day-by-day planning
✓ Plan your trip right from the phone
✓ Add custom places to save locations important to you and easily find them again
✓ Edit your trip anywhere from any device using www.tripomatic.com
✓ Download and print PDF trip guide (available for free on www.tripomatic.com)
✓ Share your trip in a neat infographic with your friends (available for free on www.tripomatic.com)
To access 300+ more destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic
☆ Multilingual interface! ☆
Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacies.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help plan your trip.
☆☆☆ Features of City Guide:
☆ Sights & Attractions list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
Restaurant / Bar / Night club / Lodging / Hotel / Museum / Pharmacy / ATM / Bank / Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆☆☆ What people are saying about our guides:
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank: "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Luis: "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor: "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Chiang Mai (Thai: เชียงใหม่ [tɕʰiəŋ màj] , Northern Thai: [tɕiəŋ màj]) sometimes written as "Chiengmai" or "Chiangmai", is the largest and most culturally significant city in northern Thailand. It is the capital of Chiang Mai Province, a former capital of the Kingdom of Lanna (1296–1768) and was the tributary Kingdom of Chiang Mai from 1774 until 1939. It is located 700 km (435 mi) north of Bangkok, among the highest mountains in the country. The city is along the Ping River, a major tributary of the Chao Phraya River. Chiang Mai means "new city" and was so-named because it was the new capital, founded in 1296, succeeding Chiang Rai (founded 1262) in the capital of the Lanna kingdom.
In recent years, Chiang Mai has become an increasingly modern city and has been attracting over 5 million visitors each year, of which between 1.4 million and 2 million are foreign tourists (depending on the year).
Chiang Mai gained prominence in the political sphere in May 2006, when the Chiang Mai Initiative was concluded here between the ASEAN nations and the "+3" countries (China, Japan, and South Korea). Chiang Mai was one of three Thai cities contending for Thailand's bid to host the World Expo 2020 (the others were Chon Buri and Ayutthaya). However, Ayutthaya was the city chosen by the Thai Parliament to register for the international competition.
It has also recently positioned itself to become a Creative City, and is considering applying for Creative City Status with UNESCO. Chiang Mai is the only tourist destination in Thailand to have made it into the 2012 list of "25 Best Destinations in the World" of the popular travel website TripAdvisor, and it stands in place 24.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Museums in Chiang Mai (6 sights)
* Temples in Chiang Mai (8 sights)
* Shopping in Chiang Mai (7 sights)
* Nightlife in Chiang Mai (7 sights)
* Chiang Mai's Landmarks (9 sights)
* Chiang Mai Art Galleries (6 sights)
* North-West of Chiang Mai (7 sights)
* Experiencing Chiang Mai (6 sights)
* South of Chiang Mai (6 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
We make the great information that integrated with map, address, contacts and phone. You can forgot the old travel app by using Go Thailand. We will update information every week, information will up to date and increase.
Features of Go Thailand
- Offline information that update every week.
- Complete background information
- See nearby places and how to go
- Bookmark in your device.
- Attractive photo.
- Take a photo and share your photo via facebook id.
** Version 0.8 **
- Support android version 1.6 above.
- Login with facebook id and share your photo.
- Improve performance in map.
** Version 0.6.61 **
- Fix GPS location manager (Support when you turn of GPS).
- Resize APK File.
Keyword : Go Thailand, Thai, Thailand, Travel Thai, Travel Thailand, Chiangmai, Place, Attraction, Food & Drink, Accommodation, Shopping, Hotel, Best places, offline data, map, information
More from developer
D-MICE @ Khon Kaen Thailand is an application that will make your meetings much easier. You can access information on venues, accommodation, facilities, food & drink and other non-conventional venues, both in the city and out-of-town. Six types of thematic products and services for your meetings are in store in Khon Kaen, which include Adventure, History & Cultural, Green, Experiential, CSR, and Exclusive. A wide choice allows you to select a place and services that meet your requirements. To make your event a perfect one, appropriate time to organize events and who&where to contact for information are also displayed for your decision. For your best value of money, you can find special promotion and privileges are on offer for those using D-MICE@Khon Kaen. Besides, you can find the venue matching your specific needs in the application by putting the number of delegates or finding more choices from other adjacent sources. Please do select the venue you like as your favorite or share it with others via facebook or email.
์หรือโซเชียลเน็ตเวิร์คเช่น Facebook และยังมีในส่วนของกิจกรรมต่างๆที่จัดขึ้นในแต่ละจังหวัดตลอดทั้งปีโดยสามารถดูผ่าน-
แอปนี้จึงถูกสร้างมาเพื่อเป็นส่วนประกอบในการศึกษา ผ้าฝ้าย ซึ่งมีระบบ QR ที่ใช้ดูบารโค้ดเพื่อดูว่าผ้าชนิดไหนมีข้อมูลอย่างไร