One of the most user-friendly travel apps we've tested so far; highly recommended!" -- App Review Centre
Nothing is ever more than two clicks away with the easy navigation shortcuts, and intuitive categorisation helps you quickly find what you're looking for.
• Colourful, with professional pictures and captions to help identify landmarks
• Clear maps that work without data roaming
• Handy overviews for each topic as a quick introduction
• Sort by popularity, price or proximity
• Listed by star rated priority as recommend by a travel editor
• Produced by a 10-year old travel guide writing company
• Comes with an ‘all singing, all dancing’ troupe of Lilliputians, for your complimentary travel entertainment. ☺
A few good reasons why this travel app is worth more than a branded cup of coffee!
• It’s a new generation of guide blending all the bests bit of other half-baked travel apps.
• The content is written by an experienced, expert, Chiang Mai writer and editor, and she has arranged it in a sensible order of importance.
• There’s no annoying cascades and an endless choices before finding what you need.
• You can instantly locate a place on the map, and see what’s near it, relative to your position.
• Users are mostly just two clicks away from text and pictures.
• Categories include: Activities, Sights, Shopping, Restaurants, Nightlife, Museums, Family, Day trips, Transport, Health, Essentials, Gay, Accommodation, Festivals, Pictures, All.
• Won’t disappoint you once you’re out of range of an apps store connection.
• It’s bottomless!
☆ Multilingual interface! ☆
Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacies.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help plan your trip.
☆☆☆ Features of City Guide:
☆ Sights & Attractions list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
Restaurant / Bar / Night club / Lodging / Hotel / Museum / Pharmacy / ATM / Bank / Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆☆☆ What people are saying about our guides:
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank: "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Luis: "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor: "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Chiang Mai (Thai: เชียงใหม่ [tɕʰiəŋ màj] , Northern Thai: [tɕiəŋ màj]) sometimes written as "Chiengmai" or "Chiangmai", is the largest and most culturally significant city in northern Thailand. It is the capital of Chiang Mai Province, a former capital of the Kingdom of Lanna (1296–1768) and was the tributary Kingdom of Chiang Mai from 1774 until 1939. It is located 700 km (435 mi) north of Bangkok, among the highest mountains in the country. The city is along the Ping River, a major tributary of the Chao Phraya River. Chiang Mai means "new city" and was so-named because it was the new capital, founded in 1296, succeeding Chiang Rai (founded 1262) in the capital of the Lanna kingdom.
In recent years, Chiang Mai has become an increasingly modern city and has been attracting over 5 million visitors each year, of which between 1.4 million and 2 million are foreign tourists (depending on the year).
Chiang Mai gained prominence in the political sphere in May 2006, when the Chiang Mai Initiative was concluded here between the ASEAN nations and the "+3" countries (China, Japan, and South Korea). Chiang Mai was one of three Thai cities contending for Thailand's bid to host the World Expo 2020 (the others were Chon Buri and Ayutthaya). However, Ayutthaya was the city chosen by the Thai Parliament to register for the international competition.
It has also recently positioned itself to become a Creative City, and is considering applying for Creative City Status with UNESCO. Chiang Mai is the only tourist destination in Thailand to have made it into the 2012 list of "25 Best Destinations in the World" of the popular travel website TripAdvisor, and it stands in place 24.
Chiang Dao caves are about 70 kilometers north of Chiang Mai. The Caves are one of the main attractions in Chiang Dao national park.
A must see, when go to Chiang Mai, is the wondrous and holy temple of Wat Phra That which is located near the top of Doi Suthep.
At elephant camp,Mae Ping, Chiang Mai, enjoy elephant show, elephant ride, rafting and ox cart.
Chiang Mai is also a shoppers paradise, and nowhere is shopping for a bargain more than in Chiang Mai Night Bazaar.
you with tourism information of Chiang Mai and nearby destinations: Mae Hong Son, Lam Phun, Tak, Sukhothai, where you can find Attractions,
Accommodations, Food & Drink, Activity, About Chiang Mai, Thailand top destinations and more.
Besides, delight in our proudly-present features: Mark-based AR and Snap shot - AR. In order to get more detail of the places, Snap shot - AR
gives you an endless imagination of capturing a landmark of Thailand's top destinations, whereas Mark-based AR allows you to scan attraction
- Search Tools
- Get Direction by map navigation and time-and-distance estimation
- Export Map into picture format and save your photo gallery
- Nearby Suggestion
- Share attraction info via social network
- 'Live!' feature links to photos from Instagram hashtag
- Add 'My Trip' to your favorite
แอปนี้จึงถูกสร้างมาเพื่อเป็นส่วนประกอบในการศึกษา ผ้าฝ้าย ซึ่งมีระบบ QR ที่ใช้ดูบารโค้ดเพื่อดูว่าผ้าชนิดไหนมีข้อมูลอย่างไร
์หรือโซเชียลเน็ตเวิร์คเช่น Facebook และยังมีในส่วนของกิจกรรมต่างๆที่จัดขึ้นในแต่ละจังหวัดตลอดทั้งปีโดยสามารถดูผ่าน-
D-MICE @ Khon Kaen Thailand is an application that will make your meetings much easier. You can access information on venues, accommodation, facilities, food & drink and other non-conventional venues, both in the city and out-of-town. Six types of thematic products and services for your meetings are in store in Khon Kaen, which include Adventure, History & Cultural, Green, Experiential, CSR, and Exclusive. A wide choice allows you to select a place and services that meet your requirements. To make your event a perfect one, appropriate time to organize events and who&where to contact for information are also displayed for your decision. For your best value of money, you can find special promotion and privileges are on offer for those using D-MICE@Khon Kaen. Besides, you can find the venue matching your specific needs in the application by putting the number of delegates or finding more choices from other adjacent sources. Please do select the venue you like as your favorite or share it with others via facebook or email.