- Top 100 Restaurants in Chiangmai
- Top 96 Hotels in Chiangmai
- Top 100 Attractions in Chiangmai
- Top 100 Activities in Chiangmai
- Top 17 Nightlife in Chiangmai
- Top 44 Shopping in Chiangmai
Going to Chiangmai, ThaiLand? Get this Chiangmai City Guides, a personal advisor in your pocket which helps you plan and have the perfect trip. With restaurants, attractions, hotels and TripAdvisor reviews you love, stored in the app, all available offline -- no data roaming charges!
Key reasons travelers love this app:
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
PHOTO ALBUMS ON MAP
Photographing and tagging on the map
ONLY 1 EURO
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
Why this app?
We've narrowed down Chiang Mai's many options to a select list of hand-picked venues, all visited in person and independently by the author. Whether you're coming to Chiang Mai for a day or two or staying for six months, Chiang Mai Essentials Guide will enrich your experience, with recommendations for food stalls and markets, day trips, and temples.
Many apps are long on listings but short on substance. We have over 115 entries and 430 photos covering budget, boutique, and long-term accommodation; Thai, Western and Burmese food; cooking, yoga and meditation classes; and holidays, shopping, coffee shops and book stores.
-maps and content
- no internet connection needed!
-in-app comments function: get personalized feedback from the author!
-listings for vegetarians
-recommendations for FREE things to do
Expect this app to be your travel buddy, saving you time and money. We include important details other apps leave out. Best of all, we keep growing! Free updates every few months add new listings and improved technology to make this the most useful and current guide on the market.
★ About the Author ★
Catherine Bodry has a major crush on Chiang Mai. Her first visit, in 2005, was rushed and didn't give the relaxed city a chance to reveal itself. When she moved there for the 2009-2010 winter, however, it proved itself a wonderful combination of cultural, historical, and tasty. She studied the Thai language, ate lots of Northern Thai food, learned about Burmese and Shan dishes, jogged around the moat, went to yoga class every other day, and generally enjoyed a high standard of living.
Catherine contributed to Lonely Planet's 2009 guide to Thailand, and worked on the Bootsnall guide WhyGo Thailand. She is also the author of Sutro Media's Thailand Travel Explorer. When she's not in Thailand, she's trying to recreate Thai dishes in her kitchen in Anchorage, Alaska.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
One of the most user-friendly travel apps we've tested so far; highly recommended!" -- App Review Centre
Nothing is ever more than two clicks away with the easy navigation shortcuts, and intuitive categorisation helps you quickly find what you're looking for.
• Colourful, with professional pictures and captions to help identify landmarks
• Clear maps that work without data roaming
• Handy overviews for each topic as a quick introduction
• Sort by popularity, price or proximity
• Listed by star rated priority as recommend by a travel editor
• Produced by a 10-year old travel guide writing company
• Comes with an ‘all singing, all dancing’ troupe of Lilliputians, for your complimentary travel entertainment. ☺
A few good reasons why this travel app is worth more than a branded cup of coffee!
• It’s a new generation of guide blending all the bests bit of other half-baked travel apps.
• The content is written by an experienced, expert, Chiang Mai writer and editor, and she has arranged it in a sensible order of importance.
• There’s no annoying cascades and an endless choices before finding what you need.
• You can instantly locate a place on the map, and see what’s near it, relative to your position.
• Users are mostly just two clicks away from text and pictures.
• Categories include: Activities, Sights, Shopping, Restaurants, Nightlife, Museums, Family, Day trips, Transport, Health, Essentials, Gay, Accommodation, Festivals, Pictures, All.
• Won’t disappoint you once you’re out of range of an apps store connection.
• It’s bottomless!
Search and book flights effortlessly
Using the Thai lion air mobile app. Minimize the booking time by selecting your popular destinations and favorite passenger details.
Minimize Data Entry
Add your favorite passengers details to quickly select and book tickets with just few selections, eliminating repeated entry of passenger information every time you make a booking.
Search History - Search Booking History
Efficiently retrieve and view your previous bookings by performing quick search by date, destination, and flight no etc…
My Profile - Manage ‘My Profile’
Update and manage your profile information including the username and password and PIN to access the Thai lion air mobile app which is securely stored offline in an encrypted format.
Manage your favorite destinations and favorite passengers for quick booking.
Go ahead, download the free mobile app for booking Thai lion Air using your mobile. Enjoy the Freedom to Fly!
- Book Flights: Search for flight availability and book flights to your favorite destinations
- Manage My Flights: View your itinerary or change reservations with ease
- Check-In: A fast and seamless experience at your fingertips
- Promotions: Receive real-time promotion news and updates on the latest offers via push notification
- Passbook: Store your Boarding Pass on your iPhone and then scan the barcode at the gate.
airline,flight,thai airline,thai airways,air asia,nok air,thailand,bangkok,samui,chiang mai,phuket
You can browse restaurants, shopping centers, schools, university, hospitals, hotels, office buildings and popular attractions place around each MRT station together with special promotions privileges and eNewsletter for MRT Club member as well.
Chiang Dao caves are about 70 kilometers north of Chiang Mai. The Caves are one of the main attractions in Chiang Dao national park.
A must see, when go to Chiang Mai, is the wondrous and holy temple of Wat Phra That which is located near the top of Doi Suthep.
At elephant camp,Mae Ping, Chiang Mai, enjoy elephant show, elephant ride, rafting and ox cart.
Chiang Mai is also a shoppers paradise, and nowhere is shopping for a bargain more than in Chiang Mai Night Bazaar.
- Recommend Route
- Offline Mode
- Route Information Guide
- Route Map
The Serpentine mountain roads ringing around Chiang Mai and Mae Hong Son make up a touring route that is both breathtaking and challenging. With numerous vantage points and natural attractions along the route, as well as fascinating diverse lifestyles of residents as human interests. The trip is thus fulfilling in all aspects, and regarded by motorists as an enjoyable adventure they look for as a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
แอปนี้จึงถูกสร้างมาเพื่อเป็นส่วนประกอบในการศึกษา ผ้าฝ้าย ซึ่งมีระบบ QR ที่ใช้ดูบารโค้ดเพื่อดูว่าผ้าชนิดไหนมีข้อมูลอย่างไร
์หรือโซเชียลเน็ตเวิร์คเช่น Facebook และยังมีในส่วนของกิจกรรมต่างๆที่จัดขึ้นในแต่ละจังหวัดตลอดทั้งปีโดยสามารถดูผ่าน-
D-MICE @ Khon Kaen Thailand is an application that will make your meetings much easier. You can access information on venues, accommodation, facilities, food & drink and other non-conventional venues, both in the city and out-of-town. Six types of thematic products and services for your meetings are in store in Khon Kaen, which include Adventure, History & Cultural, Green, Experiential, CSR, and Exclusive. A wide choice allows you to select a place and services that meet your requirements. To make your event a perfect one, appropriate time to organize events and who&where to contact for information are also displayed for your decision. For your best value of money, you can find special promotion and privileges are on offer for those using D-MICE@Khon Kaen. Besides, you can find the venue matching your specific needs in the application by putting the number of delegates or finding more choices from other adjacent sources. Please do select the venue you like as your favorite or share it with others via facebook or email.