This McGraw-Hill source of information,Emergent Management of Trauma, Third Edition,is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand’s patented technology.
A concise yet comprehensive guide to trauma evaluation and management covering the full scope of injuries
Covering the essential points of diagnosis, management, and disposition of the trauma patient, Emergent Management of Trauma is divided into six sections:
• Resuscitation Concepts: covers prehospital issues, hospital organization, patient evaluation, and “ABC” interventions
• Anatomic Areas of Injury: includes important management algorithms and covers major traumatic injuries literally from top to bottom
• Extremity Trauma: oriented from hand to shoulder and then from hip to foot
• Special Groups: focuses on trauma in children, pregnancy, and the elderly
• Environmental Issues: covers temperature extremes as well as weapons of mass destruction
• Useful Resources: offers procedure instructions, radiograph interpretation pearls, and a pertinent drug formulary
Authors: John Bailitz, FaranBokhari, Thomas Scaletta, Jeffrey Schaider
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. The apps enables you to make notes, picture notes, search, medical calculators, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care! Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.