This Wiley - Blackwell source of information is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries
Gynaecological surgery invades the patient′s essence. This places great demands on the surgeon to learn and use skillful, sensitive techniques with the aim of minimizing patient discomfort. Victor Bonney pioneered the art of gentle gynaecological surgery over a century ago. But still today, with the use of laparoscopy and other minimal access procedures, sensitivity to the patient′s predicament remain paramount requirements of the gynaecological surgeon.
The 11th edition of Bonney′s Gynaecological Surgery maintains the emphasis on sound technique and the development of good surgical habits. It brings these principles into the 21st Century by including new diagrams to demonstrate the use of modern instruments and procedures. Laparoscopic techniques complement traditional open approaches.
• Firm favourite for gynaecological surgical practice since 1911, extensively revised by leading gynaecological surgeons
• Providing information on reconstructive surgery, anaesthesia, information technology and audit, complications and quality
• Focusing on the most commonly performed procedures with emphasis on evidence-based decision making and the increasing use of laparoscopy in diagnostic and surgical procedures
• General approaches to gynaecological surgery
• Anatomical consideration of gynaecological surgery
• Gynaecological oncology
• Operations on other organs
Bonney′s Gynaecological Surgery remains unsurpassed in its commitment to the patient as the focus of surgical practice. All the editors subscribe to the tenet of ‘keep it simple and keep it safe′.
Authors: Tito Lopes, Nick Spirtos, Raj Naik and John M. Monaghan
Publisher: Wiley - Blackwell
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. The apps enables you to make notes, search, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care! Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley-Blackwell and more.