This Wiley - Blackwell source of information is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries.
Following the familiar, easy-to-use at a Glance format, and in full-colour, the Radiology at a Glance provides an accessible introduction and revision aid for medical students and students of radiography and physiotherapy. Reflecting changes to the content and assessment methods used in medical education, Radiology at a Glance provides a user-friendly overview of radiology to encapsulate all that the student needs to know.
Radiology at a Glance:
• Addresses the basic concepts of radiation physics and radiation protection together with a structured approach to image interpretation
• Offers coverage of the radiology of plain X-rays, fluoroscopy, ultrasound, CT, MRI, intervention, and nuclear medicine
• Presents both theory and clinical practice through theoretical and case-based chapters
• Features common and classic cases in each chapter
• Includes OSCE preparation and self-assessment chapters with self-test radiographs
• Provides easy access tables to help assess which radiological procedures are most appropriate for specific clinical problems
• Allows for quick, easy access and reference whilst on the wards
• Reflects the rapidly evolving impact of interventional radiology in managing patients
• Includes a Foreword by the President of the Royal College of Radiologists
Authors: Rajat Chowdhury, Iain Wilson, Christopher Rofe and Graham Lloyd-Jones
Publisher: Wiley - Blackwell
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. The apps enables you to make notes, search, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care! Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.