■ Enggle player?
Are you having problems with listening to and speaking English?
Learn your English conversation by watching your favorite movies or TV dramas.
You can speak fluently in English – all it takes is lots of practice and Enggle player with actually speaking in English and immersing yourself in English.
Enggle Player is the video player optimized for learning English conversation.
Practice English through your favorite movie or drama with Enggle player.
■ Main features of Enggle Player
1. Listening practice
Listen to it over and over again.
2. Speaking practice: voice recognition supported
To be good at English, you should listen, follow, listen and follow.
Listen to a lot of English speaking skills and try to follow a lot of sound.
3. Dictation practice
Now, please dictate easily in English.
4. Checking Dialog pattern
You can learn the English conversation patterns in movies.
5. Online subtitle support
Finding English subtitles is difficult, is not it?
In English, you can find English subtitles and Native language subtitles for movies or TV dramas.
6. Section repeat function
Use the section repeat function. It is possible to set one sentence repeat and interval repeat.
7. Various video and subtitle formats supported
Supported video formats: mp4, avi.mkv, wmv and ac3 audio codec
Supported subtitle formats: smi and srt
■■ Why film or drama to learn English? ■■
What’s the most fun way to learn English?
Perhaps there is nothing better than learning English through movies or TV dramas.
Enggle player is the perfect tool to meet these needs.
You can learn live English with Enggle player.
1. You can learn real English conversation, not textbooks.
2. You can learn English words in context.
3. You can hear what you say by context.
Let’s start learning English with Enggle player right away.
■ Use of selection rights
- Permission is required to play video files.
- When a video call comes in for a video, you need the right to use it to stop the video from cluttering the sound.
- Speaking through Speech Recognition In order to record the user's speech, you need the right to use it.