The Suica/Pasmo reader and ledger tracking your expenses with a touch.
* Suikakeibo let's you see your recent trips and keep track of all your IC card expenses with a simple touch.
* Find a colourful history with all the original line colours and check on your monthly spending.
* Always see what's left on your card and never get the buzzer at the gate again
* Nice for travellers: The app as well as all the station information is available in Japanese and English.
* [Premium] add your commuters pass and get a reminder before it expires - no more wasted money
[Supported IC cards]
Suikakeibo currently supports the scanning of all major Japanese IC commuter cards. We tested the following cards:
* Suica (スイカ)
* PASMO (パスモ)
* Sapica (サピカ、Sapporo)
* Kitaca (キタカ、Hokkaido)
* Icoca (イコカ、Kansai)
* Sugoca (スゴカ、Kyushu)
Other similar cards like manaca (マナカ), nimoca (ニモカ), PiTaPa (ピタパ), TOICA (トイカ), hayakaken (ハヤカケン) etc should work just fine as well.
To be tested:
* IruCa (イルカ)
Electronic money cards:
are also tested and supported.
* scan a variety of IC cards and see the latest trips including station and line information
* save the cards you want to keep track of, give them a name and choose the design
* add notes to every trip to help you remember
* scan a saved card again and new trips will be added to the history automatically
* see the recent history and statistics, even without scanning the card again
* get a monthly notification about your expenses
* add widgets to always give you quick access to your current balance
The app is available for NFC-enabled Android devices starting with Android 4.
If you have trouble scanning, please take note of the following:
* each device has it's sweet spot, where scanning a card works best. Take your time to figure it out once, then you will be able to scan easily in the future
* hold your card and phone steady for a few seconds while scanning
[Support and Help]
If you need further help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, since we are not able to provide proper support to Play Store Comments / Ratings. Also please see the app website https://suikakeibo.jp/en to find more info and FAQ.
If you like this app, please leave a nice review in the store. Thanks for your support!
* Kitaca is a registered trademark of Hokkaido Railway Company.
* PASMO is a registered trademark of PASMO Co., Ltd.
* Suica is a registered trademark of East Japan Railway Company.
* manaca is a registered trademark of Nagoya Transportation Development Organization Co., Ltd. and M.I.C. Corp.
* TOICA is a registered trademark of Central Japan Railway Company.
* PiTaPa is a registered trademark of Surutto Kansai.
* ICOCA is a registered trademark of West Japan Railway Company.
* Hayakaken is a registered trademark of Fukuoka City Transportation Bureau.
* nimoca is a registered trademark of Nishi-Nippon Railroad.
* Sugoca is a registered trademark of Kyushu Railway Company.