The Suica/Pasmo reader and ledger tracking your expenses.
* Suikakeibo let's you see your recent trips and keep track of all your IC card expenses with a simple touch.
* Find a colorful history with all the original line colors and check on your monthly spending.
* Always see what's left on your card and never get the buzzer at the gate again
* Nice for travelers: The app as well as all the station information is available in Japanese and English.
[Supported IC cards]
Suikakeibo currently supports scanning of all major Japanese IC commuter cards. We tested the following cards:
Suica (スイカ), PASMO (パスモ), Sapica (サピカ), Kitaca (キタカ), Icoca (イコカ), Sugoca (スゴカ), hayakaken (ハヤカケン), nimoca (ニモカ), TOICA (トイカ), ICSCA, IruCa (イルカ), KumamonのICCard (KumamonのICカード), Paspy
Other similar cards like manaca (マナカ), PiTaPa (ピタパ) etc should work just fine as well.
Electronic money cards WAON, edy, nanaco are also tested and supported.
* scan a variety of IC cards and see the latest trips including station and line information
* save the cards you want to keep track of
* add notes to every trip to help you remember
* scan a saved card again and new trips will be added to the history automatically
* see your recent history and statistics
* get a monthly notification about your expenses
* add widgets to always give you quick access to your current balance
If you have trouble scanning, please take note of the following:
* each device has it's sweet spot, where scanning a card works best. Take your time to figure it out once, then you will be able to scan easily in the future
* hold your card and phone steady for a few seconds while scanning
[Support and Help]
If you need further help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, since we are not able to provide proper support to Play Store Comments / Ratings. Also please see the app website https://suikakeibo.jp/en to find more info and FAQ.
If you like this app, please leave a nice review in the store. Thanks for your support!