Add a # character in front of a word to create #hashtags.
Add a @ character in front of a word to reference @people.
#watch catch a movie with @Sara
Wash the cars #chores
Taking quick notes couldn't be easier. No more worrying about due dates, check boxes, and all the other stuff that just gets in your way.
Check out Hashnote on the web at http://hashnoteapp.com
Writer's philosophy is Keep It Simple. Writer tries to be as basic as possible, giving you somewhere to turn your thoughts into text, markdown support, and some statistics. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Note: Files are currently stored stored in sdcard://Writer/. Future versions of Writer will allow you to select a custom directory, share documents through email, and synchronize your documents using Dropbox and Box.net
gAnalytics is by far one of the best Android Google analytics apps. With the main options as Panel, Visitors, Content, Goals and Ecommerce, you will feel so comfortable using it on an Android device. You can set the time period and find out the number of visitors, page views, bounce rate, new visits, all this data with the corresponding charts. Also you can compare your report and see it on the charts too. It supports multiple profiles and multiple accounts.
Join to our Tester community :
keywords: google analytics ganalytics chart productivity reports business kpi goals visitors SEO traffic goals ecommerce statistics statistique statistik statistiek
languages: english, spanish, french, dutch, german, russian, italian, japanese
✔ Record in high or low quality, in background and with pause function (.wav)
✔ backwards/fast-forward during a recording as on your dictation machine (.wav)
✔ Record by Widget
✔ Send, rename and delete recordings
✔ "Fast" Send, now with custom mail recipients
✔ upload to Dropbox, FTP (needs additional apps)
✔ Choose recordings as ringtone
✔ Cut recordings (only wav)
✔ Repair recordings (fix header information of wav-files)
✔ Samplerate and -format can be configured in the settings (working modes may vary from device to device)
✔ ...and much more!
Recordings are stored on the SD card (in folder "tapeatalk_records").
Please note: This app shows location based ads.
Permissions that this app needs are:
- internet access (only for displaying ads)
- location access (for displaying location based ads)
- write to external storage (to store recordings)
- record audio
- change settings (to set ringtone)
Feel free to send me comments, critics and and general feedback via email.
Keywords: Browser, Web, Favorites, Favourites, Bookmarks, URLS, Websites, Links, Organize, Frequent, Efficient
Quip is the productivity suite for the mobile generation. It combines chat, docs, task lists, and spreadsheets in one app — making collaboration fast and easy. Quip enables you to create and share docs from any device — including the iPad, iPhone, and the desktop — with your family, friends, or office.
SHARE DOCUMENTS AND TASK LISTS
- Edit docs with your office co-workers
- Take notes in the office and edit them from your phone
- Share grocery lists with your family
- Organize task lists for home or the office
- Collaborate and chat with any group or team on docs and projects
- Collaborative task lists support real time checklists, so you know as soon as someone finishes a task
CHAT AND MESSAGING
- Real-time chat and messaging is integrated alongside your docs and spreadsheets
- You can access your chats on your phone, tablet, or computer so you never miss an update
- Chat works across all devices so you can communicate with anyone, no matter what phone, tablet, or computer they use
- Easily create group chats for your friends or office co-workers
- Full featured spreadsheets with support for over 400 functions
- Customized mobile keyboards that make editing spreadsheets a pleasure from any device
- Spreadsheets can stand alone or be embedded within any of your docs
- Collaboration on spreadsheets makes it easy to keep your office contact list or keep track of your friend's potluck dinner
- Spreadsheets supports cell by cell commenting and annotations
ACCESS ON ANY DEVICE, ANY TIME
- All of your chats, docs, task lists, and spreadsheets are available on all of the devices you use — phone, tablet, and desktop
- Easily review changes, comments, annotations to your docs and spreadsheets from your phone or in the office
- Offline support so you never lose access to your docs and spreadsheets
- Docs and spreadsheets are automatically synced across your devices when you come back online
IMPORT & EXPORT
- Import your docs from Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, Box, Google Docs, and more
- Export docs to PDF and Microsoft Word
- Export spreadsheets to Microsoft Excel
- Import your address book from Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Microsoft Outlook or Google
Quip also works on the desktop (Mac and PC) at http://quip.com
- Organize tasks by folder, context, location, tags, star, and subtasks
- Capability of managing infinite hierarchy levels
- Advanced repeating options
- Automatic tasks creation on missed calls
- Nagging alarms
- Organize your notes into folders
- Light and dark theme
- Synchronize with Toodledo.com
- Keep devices in synch using your Dropbox or FTP account
- Backup & Restore to Dropbox
- Llama & Tasker integration
- Samsung Multi Window
- Scrollable/Resizable widget (only for Android 3.x and 4.x)
GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company (http://www.davidco.com).
DGT GTD is not affiliated with or endorsed by the David Allen Company.
WORK IN PROGRESS !!!
IT'S NOT A FULL IMPLEMENTATION !!!
You can post any feedback in the forum or send an email. The application is not ready yet and your public negative comments may harm DGT-GTD even before it is ready.
The use of this software is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for loss of data that results from such activities.
You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data.
- Read contact data: in order to create "contact" tasks: email, call, sms
- Storage: to backup & restore your data
- Read phone state: to disable notification sound when you are in a call
- Global search: search tasks using the device search button
- Wake Lock: to let notifications wake-up the screen (user option)
- Portuguese Brazil
Supported 3rd party applications:
- Llama, how-to: http://bit.ly/RjcamI
- Toodledo (DGT GTD Toodledo required)
- Pure Calendar and Pure Grid Calendar (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Agenda Widget for Android (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Executive Assistant (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Shortcut creation might fail on Motorola devices
- Samsung devices with ICS and Jelly Bean are not able to resize the widget; don't blame me, it's a TouchWiz issue: http://dgtale.ch/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=437#p437
- On Android 3.x, 4.x device the widget can be RESIZED !!!
- Comment like "Forces close" is useless, please send the error report and/or contact the developer !!!
Description: Twoodo is a team collaboration tool that uses #hashtags as an organizing principle. Our twitter-like language lets you organize teams, tasks and documents as naturally as in a conversation. It’s extremely simple and intuitive to use. It’s also email-friendly so you don’t have to get all your colleagues or collaborators on board.
Why is it different: Twoodo is a fast, simple, cutting-edge way of getting things organized. No more menus, forms and charts to fill out. You get organized as fast as you think.
How it works: Organize as you type
#hashtags = organize with hashtags
#todo = create a task
@name = mention someone
and much more...
We let you organize as you type. Every message includes who it’s for, what it’s about, when it’s due and how important it is without needing forms and menus. You organize for yourself and for others… as you type in a facebook-like feed. No forms to fill out, no menus to select from.
The conversations then magically turn into actionable lists and notes on the click of a simple button. The hashtag-based language makes sure that nothing is ever lost and tasks can be inserted directly in a conversation.
By integrating seamlessly with email you can use Twoodo to manage projects with non-users. Other collaboration tools attempt to be “email killers” we are an “email-friendly collaboration tool”. Simply include @firstname.lastname@example.org and we take care of the rest.
Our customers say:
“Needless to say I was ecstatic to find a tool that takes this natural flow of thought to input and automatically organizes everything into clear and addressable sections”
“Twoodo is a fantastic way to keep our day-by-day ideas, todos and reminders in order so we can focus only on what’s important.”
“It’s really straightforward!”
“I really like twoodo and find it the perfect email killer”
"This is just like Twitter for business"
"This tool allows me to have conversations and post tasks at the same time. Nothing gets lost, everything is tracked. Love you guys."
“The main difference with Twoodo is that everything can be managed from the Command Box. In a single sentence you can send a message, update your task list, set a level of importance and tag that message. No more opening different windows and filling out forms. It's super fast and easy"
Please connect with us on Twitter, Google+ and Facebook if you have any questions or comments!
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on G+
Follow us on Facebook
Check out our webapp as well:
Join over 2 million people who are doing amazing things with Todoist – the world’s leading to-do list and personal task manager! Praised by TechCrunch, New York Times, Lifehacker, The Wall Street Journal, Android Authority, Phandroid, Android Police, and many others, Todoist works wonderfully across all your devices and platforms (mobile, desktop, web browser and e-mail) so you can boost your productivity and achieve more each day.
The FREE app lets you:
• Automatically sync your tasks on all your devices
• Never lose track of your to-do list: your data is automatically synced to the cloud
• Get organized by using due dates, recurring dates, sub-tasks, task priorities, sub-projects and colored projects
• Manage your tasks even while being offline
• Plan your days ahead with visual scheduling
• Share projects, assign tasks, and collaborate with anyone
• Get instant notifications for updates and new comments
• Integrate with Dropbox and Google Drive for adding documents to your tasks
• Preview media links and file attachments through inline thumbnails and file icons
• See images, watch videos and play audio directly within the app
• Leverage amazing widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integration, and advanced settings
• Add tasks from any app by sharing with the Todoist app
• Use Todoist with Android Wear: add tasks using voice commands, view optimized notifications at a glance, and send task lists directly to your wearable
With a PREMIUM account you get all of the above, plus:
▸ Set up and receive push notifications, email or SMS reminders based on your physical location or the time and date
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, colored labels, and powerful filters
▸ Add files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks
▸ Add tasks by email and access tasks on your calendar
▸ Track and improve your productivity with Todoist Karma
▸ Extended Android Wear support: add task reminders using voice commands
▸ And much, much more!
❝Todoist gives you a suite of productivity tools in a very elegant, stylish and simple package. Those on Android 4.0 and higher will especially fall in love.❞ — Phandroid
❝This is one of the most complete task management platforms available and they hit that sweet spot of being good for both personal and business use.❞ — Android Authority
Feel free to contact us directly if you need any kind of support: https://todoist.com/Support_Android/
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app: https://todoist.com/android_permissions.txt
We hope you love our app as much as our community and our team does. Let us know what you think!
Meet Intellinote, a Collaboration & Productivity platform built for just that.
• Used by 20,000+ organizations across the world
• Won the Frost & Sullivan 2014 Employee Collaboration Product Innovation Award
• Deep Google Docs Integration
• Rest API (build your own Integrations)
• Email, Calendar and Zapier Integrations
•• Who Uses Intellinote ••
Over 20,000+ organizations across the world use Intellinote to manage projects in the office and in the field:
• Project Managers: Project Management and Task Management
• Field Work Management: Installations, Inspections, Certifications, Facilities Management, Construction Work, Service Orders, Safety Checks, Surveys & More
• Small Business Owners and Consultants: Client and Customer Management
• Marketing: Campaign Planning & Event Planning
• Product Management: Release Planning & Tracking Enhancements
• HR: Recruiting, On-boarding & Sharing Employee Docs
• Realtors: Disclosure Document Sharing, Inspections, Appraisals, Listings and other Transaction Paperwork
•• How Does Intellinote Work ••
Designed to mimic how real teams and professionals work, Intellinote lets you:
• Capture: Capture every note, idea, file, PDF form or document that comes out of your busy life at work. We'll remember everything. So you don't have to.
• Collaborate: Share documents and files, assign tasks, start discussions and more.
• Complete: Now, complete critical projects, tasks and to-do lists quickly and easily. Work smarter. And accomplish more every day.
•• What Can You Do With Intellinote ••
Intellinote offers many features that help and your team collaborate with each other and complete work:
• Task Management
• File Sharing
• Note Taking
• Project Management
• Meeting Management
• Group Communications
• Client Management
• Team Management
You don't need a credit card to sign up, and once you sign up, you get can get started in under a minute.
Try us today…we think you'll like our unique take on getting work done and collaborating with colleagues and clients.
Take care of business simply, elegantly and securely with Good Work. Stay on top of your business email, schedule and join meetings, and manage your contacts with an easy to use, all-in-one app.
Good Work delivers a personalized business experience. See your colleagues’ photos in your email. View online availability to chat everywhere you work - in email, a calendar event and on their contact card – a capability unique to Good. Quickly navigate among your business apps using Launcher. Switch easily between composing an email, adding a contact, or scheduling a calendar event with quick action buttons. And always know that your personal privacy is protected without intrusive geo-location capabilities.
Simple app navigation:
* Launcher: Simplify multi-tasking and app navigation with easy switching between your email, calendar, contacts, app settings and other Good apps.
* Quick actions: Work smarter with quick action buttons to compose an email, schedule a meeting or add a contact.
* Email: Manage your inbox on the go! Check and respond to email, securely view multiple-format attachments (.pdf, .doc, .ppt, .xls, etc.), move messages to a folder, and take and attach photos.
* Calendar: Stay in touch with your colleagues, customers and partners wherever you are. Join meetings or schedule new ones. Even send a quick reply message if you are running late.
* Contacts: See all of your Outlook contacts, personal and work. Add additional information to the contact card or get the caller ID by sync’ing the contacts to the device.
Personalize your experience:
* Directory Photos: Your inbox, calendar and contacts now displays photos from your global address list so you can now enjoy more effective social interactions
* People centric collaboration: Choose the best way to reach your colleagues based on their online availability status. Initiate a call, an email, an IM or an SMS from within the app them based on their availability.
* VIP notifications: Never miss an important message. Set VIP status for key contacts to be notified via custom alerts when they send you an email.
What’s new in Version 1.1.0
- Bug fixes
What’s New in Version 0.9.4
- Easily join meetings with conference dialer integration in calendar events
- Choose/take photos for email attachments
- VIP email notifications
- Bug fixes
What's New in Version 0.9.3
- VIP email notifications
- Calendar enhancements
- Quick actions
- Good Access integration
- Bug fixes
Make your Android device an extension of your office. Store, access and
organize all your business files, share files through attachments or links (if large), and
collaborate seamlessly with internal and external users right from your device.
Access Content Anytime, Anywhere
The Egnyte app for Android allows you to organize and collaborate on your files,
regardless of where they are stored and always with the higher performance regardless
of your Internet connection state.
Collaborate Across Teams, Offices and Partners
Egnyte’s open solution works with your business applications so you don’t have to
change the way you work or signing into a VPN. Simply use your favorite productivity
tools while adding the capability to securely collaborate on your content.
Manage your Content with Stricter Control
Ensure authorized access to your content with permissions, link expiration and access
notifications. Keep files secure on your mobile device with data encryption, application
specific passcode and remote wipe capabilities in case of lost or stolen mobile device.
Start using our application like millions of other users!
Reviews and Ratings:
1. Trust Radius (9/10 rating): "Egnyte is a great product. I really liked how easy it was to
navigate and would recommend it to other companies looking for a great way to store
and share documents."
2. eWeek - "Egnyte's hybrid cloud service is worth evaluating for organizations looking
to cash in on the benefits of cloud-based storage without surrendering on-premises
3. Information Week - “The system provides the same enterprise-level security for files
stored locally or in the cloud"
Azendoo has partnered with Evernote, Box, Dropbox and Google Drive so that you can share the content that you stock in your favorite cloud apps, in a single click.
Whether you’re running a business, part of a team, planning projects, or you just want to organize your personal life, Azendoo is the application you need to manage your work and get things done.
The application is free, forever and for an unlimited amount of users. If you need advanced features, be sure to check out our Premium plans.
-- Main Features --
- Access your content grouped by subjects: messages, tasks, documents
- Create, organize and assign tasks
- Add descriptions, due dates and images
- Follow and comment on your teammates tasks
- Quickly visualize your tasks and those of your teammates
- Discuss important topics in real-time
- Push notifications so that you’re up to date
- Access any document from anywhere
- Instant synchronization between web and mobile
Azendoo can be used:
- For your Business
- At school
- For your non-profit
- In your life
• Access your stuff on the go
• Share cubbies from your Android
• Save cubbies or individual files for offline access
• Share a public link to your cubbies
• Set permissions/access for friends/colleagues
• Allows access to everything without moving anything
• Lets you easily share folders with your devices, your friends or cubby.com for unlimited access and easy collaborating
• Keeps the most recently updated file at your fingertips
• Saves unlimited versions of every file
• Unlimited sharing across your devices and with friends
• 5GB free at cubby.com
• So secure, we can’t even see your information
- Requires Android version 3.0 or later
**Questions? Bugs? Drop us a line at email@example.com. We’re happy to help!
**Love the app? Give us a high five!
OUTCOLLABORATE YOUR COMPETITION. GET WORK DONE FASTER WITH WRIKE PROJECT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE.
Wrike (https://www.wrike.com) is a powerful tool to improve your project planning and team collaboration. Trust in a task management app that has already helped thousands — from startups to Enterprise Fortune 1000 companies.
“Its advantage is in its crisp user interface.”
“Wrike epitomizes the flexibility that many of today’s project teams need.”
KEY TASK MANAGEMENT & COLLABORATION FEATURES:
• Create, assign, and schedule tasks
• Discuss work with your team when you’re on the go
• Adjust the project timeline with a few taps on the Gantt chart
• Attach existing images and files to your project plan right from your phone, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
• Take new photos right from the task view to instantly attach them
• Check your to-do list over your morning coffee
• Stay up-to-date with custom push notifications
• Find the information you need, anytime, anywhere
With comprehensive task management and Gantt charts, Wrike is perfect for all your project scheduling needs.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE WRIKE APP TODAY
You can set up your Wrike account at: https://www.wrike.com