Add a # character in front of a word to create #hashtags.
Add a @ character in front of a word to reference @people.
#watch catch a movie with @Sara
Wash the cars #chores
Taking quick notes couldn't be easier. No more worrying about due dates, check boxes, and all the other stuff that just gets in your way.
Check out Hashnote on the web at http://hashnoteapp.com
AutomateIt is designed to make your life easier by automating various tasks on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Define a set of your desired behaviors in response to events on your Android device.
Each behavior/rule is defined as a pair of Trigger-Action listed below.
"If you need your phone to adopt some autonomy, you can’t go wrong here" - www.androidpolice.com
"sometimes I’d like my phone to do stuff all on its own. It’s an Android after all" - www.androidapps.com
"AutomateIt Is a Simple and Free Android Automation Tool" - www.lifehacker.com
"It's truly an amazing app" - www.androidpit.com
AutomateIt provides a default set of useful rules to get you started:
Low battery warning
Quiet at night
Normal sound mode at morning
Max volume when headset unplugged
Lower volume when headset plugged
Unmute by SMS
• Any SMS Trigger - Triggers on SMS received
• SMS With Text Trigger - Triggers on receipt of SMS Message with a specific text
• Battery Level Trigger - Triggers on a defined battery level
• Bluetooth State Enabled/Disabled
• Bluetooth Device Connected - Any device or specific device
• Incoming/Hang Call - Any call or from a specific contact
• Headset Plugged/Unplugged Trigger
• Location Trigger - Arriving/Exiting a defined region
• External Power Connected/Disconnected
• Screen On/Off
• Wi-Fi Enabled/Disabled
• Connected to Wi-Fi network - Any network or a specific network
• Time Trigger - recurring time events
• GPS Enabled Changed - GPS Activated/Deactivated and started/stopped looking for current location
• SMS from contact
• USB Connected/Disconnected Trigger
• Airplane Mode Activated/Deactivated
• Dock State Trigger - Docked to Car/Desk
• Application Status Trigger - Triggers when selected application activated or deactivated
• Outgoing call - all calls or calling specific contact
• Sound Mode Changed to Silent/Vibrate/Normal
• Boot Trigger - triggers on device startup (assuming service starts on boot)
• Manual Trigger - Requires user explicit execution of this trigger
• Cell ID Trigger - Trigger when connecting or disconnecting from defined cellular cells
• NFC Trigger - use NFC tags to launch rules
• Weather Trigger - Monitor weather at your location
• Mobile Data State Trigger
• Activity Recognition - an EXPERIMENTAL trigger that detects when you are in a car, on a bicycle, on foot or standing still
• Notification - Shows notification on notification bar
• Play Sound - Plays selected sound
• Set Bluetooth State - Enabled/Disabled
• Set Sound Mode - Silent / Vibrate / Normal (With/Without Vibrate)
• Set Speakerphone State - Turn on/off
• Set Volume - Sets volume of all streams or a specific stream
• Set Wi-Fi Adapter State - Enabled/Disabled
• Start Application
• Enable/Disable other rules
• Vibrate action
• Enable/Disable Data Connectivity action - [NOT supported on some devices - see why on developer website]
• Kill Application [Requires Root - see why on developer website]
• Launch Home Screen
• Activate/Deactivate Airplane mode [Supported for Android version prior to 4.2 and all rooted devices]
• Enable/Disable GPS [Supported for Android version prior to 2.3 and all rooted devices]
• Enable/Disable Sync
• Set Mobile Data - Enable/Disable Mobile Data
• Set Screen Brightness - Automatic or specific value
• Enable/Disable screen automatic rotation
• Dial Phone Number
• Send SMS to phone number
• Set screen timeout (Including "Never" turn off)
• Shutdown device [Requires Root]
• Text-to-Speech - Say defined text
• Reboot [Requires Root]
• Set Wallpaper - set your home screen wallpaper
Want to AutomateIt with your own language? visit http://goo.gl/qpDoI.
Supports English, German, Spanish, Hebrew, Polish, Danish, French, Italian, Czech, Slovak, Romanian, Chinese, Hungarian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Dutch and Russian
Writer's philosophy is Keep It Simple. Writer tries to be as basic as possible, giving you somewhere to turn your thoughts into text, markdown support, and some statistics. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Note: Files are currently stored stored in sdcard://Writer/. Future versions of Writer will allow you to select a custom directory, share documents through email, and synchronize your documents using Dropbox and Box.net
- A simpler and refreshing design.
- View schedule in a view-type of your choice
- Experience an easier registration feature for schedule, to-do and anniversary
- 700 free stickers.
- Weather information and more.
※ Updated Calendar app (v.3.1.2) is available in Android OS 4.0 and after.
* Schedule management never stops wherever I am.
A smarter NAVER Calendar app, ensures you not to forget important schedule with pre-alerts, not to mention appointment, holiday and lunar calendar management!
Lose yourself in the fun of decorating your calendar with cuddly stickers but never lose important appointment! Check the schedule registered on PC even on your mobile and input new schedules and appointment on the go.
1. Schedule, anniversary and to-do, managing all at once!
Easily manage your daily to-dos, let alone the schedules that you need to keep track of. Don’t be stressed out about confusing lunar calendar anniversary that changes every year. Leave everything up to NAVER Calendar!
2. Alerts that ring at the right time & moment
Register easily-forgettable anniversaries to your calendar and it will help you to keep track of lunar calendar anniversaries on the right day.
3. Single touch to compose schedule!
Tap and hold dates on ‘View by month’ to register schedule, to-do and anniversary.
4. View schedules in a view-type of your choice
Fix your schedule to a ‘list-view’ to have a big picture of your entire schedule and ‘time-view’ when you wish to manage your schedule per time.
5. Shifting calendar
Swipe vertically in calendar to move to a desired month. If you also want to check the last and first day of the month, swipe to move without detaching your fingers from the screen.
6. Exciting stickers and category setting
You can categorize each schedule/ anniversary type with different colors for a convenient use and give uniqueness to your schedule with various stickers.
As many as 270 stickers are provided to you for an ultimate excitement of decoration.
7. Check schedules right away through Widget on your phone
With today/calendar/list/to-do type Widget, you can simply check every day schedules even on your smartphone. .
Adjust transparency and select among 6 different styles of Widget.
8. Weather information
Check weekly weather forecast in monthly view and see current weather condition in daily view.
9. Manage to-dos simply with checklist
Swipe to right to handle a to-do as completed and left to delete! You can easily create to-do group as well!
Don’t forget approaching anniversary with D-day. Your everyday will become more special.
11. Managing together: shared calendar
You can co-manage your calendar with members including your friends, lover, family members and colleagues by sharing.
Time table is a must-have item for students and moms. Have your time table on Widget and view schedule all at a glance.
13. Easy-sync with other calendars
You can simply import schedules in default calendar of your phone with a single click.
14. Import Facebook friend’s birthday
Check the birthdays and anniversaries of your family and friends on ‘Anniversary’ tab and send congratulatory message!
15. Support different time zones
When you are abroad or scheduling with friends in overseas, you can simply adjust the time zone to register the schedule.
Should you face any problem or inquiries while using the app, please contact NAVER Calendar Customer Service Center (https://m.help.naver.com/support/service/main.nhn?serviceNo=5620).
Application allows to create a schedule that is repeated weekly and do the typical action for you. As example: in the night you don't want to receive e-mail messages, so you turn of all data at the evening. You wake up at 7:00 AM, so you phone can turn on WiFi at this time. Between 8:00 an 10:00 you are in your way to work - active bluetooth in your car will be very useful. This way you can also save some battery.
Droid Scheduler allow to manage following services:
- APN Data (Mobile network data)
- HotSpot (NOTE: WiFi and HotSpot cannot be active at the same time)
- Airplane Mode (No support for Android 4.2 and newer - denied by the system)
- Screen brightness
- Ringer volume
- Notification volume
- Unlimited number of schedule configured.
- One time schedules - removed/disabled automatically after fired.
- Postponing events
- Shows list of generated event for next week.
- Ability to disable any events that is going to happen (event will be skipped).
- Automatically set ringer mode to 'silent' or 'vibrate' depending on configuration.
- Widgets give you ability to switch services on/off and shows nearest events.
- Reset ringer after call - restores previous ringer value after the call. Some devices changes the ringer volume to incorrect value after the call. Droid Scheduler is not causing this issue - some native device application is. Droid Scheduler is just fixing it.
- Polish/English languages support.
- Bluetooth headset connection notification. Device is turning on screen for short period of time when the Bluetooth headset is connected or disconnected.
NOTE 1 (APN configuration)
Android doesn't allow to turn of turn off mobile network data from application code (for security reason). This program is changing some APNs data to disable the connection. If you want to uninstall the application make sure the APN is enabled - in other case you will need to change APN setting manually to restore mobile network data.
NOTE 2 (Flight mode)
Some devices requires to enter PIN code when leaving Flight mode - so switching off Flight mode in such case is not automated. You can made it automated by disabling SIM card PIN protection, but keep in mind that such configuration is not safe.
Please email me, If you have any problem or improvement idea - features requested by group of people are very likely to be implemented :)
Searched as / keywords: Power Scheduler, Schedule, APN, WiFi, Bluetooth, Brightness, Ringer volume, Ringer profile, Battery save, Flight Mode, Airplane Mode, Power management, Power Control, APN Toggle, WiFi Toggle, Bluetooth Toggle
Thanks to Atooma -smart actions- you can automate all the manual operations you usually perform with your phone, sparing your precious time and creating new unprecedented functionalities.
Productivity, Wifi, Mobile Data, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gmail, now you will be in control of your Android device.
▶ HOW DOES IT WORK?
IF something happens DO something else. This is the essence of a smart action. For example: IF I arrive at home turn on the Wifi, if I exit turn off the Wifi. Save on Dropbox every new picture I take with the phone’s camera. If battery life is low then turn off Bluetooth, lower display brightness and send an SMS to alert your dears.
In Atooma you will find pre-made smart actions based on different contexts, or you can create them from scratch choosing what you need step by step.
Set up to 5 IF conditions and 5 DO actions: you can choose between sensors, apps, mobile functions and connected objects like your smartwatch.
▶ WHY ATOOMA?
. Make It Simple
You don’t need to be a geek in order to use Atooma!
You may prefer using existing rules chosen by the Team or creating new ones following detailed instructions: Atooma will perfectly fit your lifestyle.
. Context Aware
Atooma can manage up to 5 IF conditions and 5 DO actions per smart action: thanks to this, your smartphone will react with the right interaction in the right timing.
We are always at work to add new functions to Atooma: new external app integrated, new connected devices, new sensors.
Do you have a request? Write to us at email@example.com
Are you a developer? Check atooma.com/developers and find out how to develop new IF/DO modules with our open-source SDK
♥ Best App at TechCrunch Italy 2012 ♥
♥ Best App 2013 MPA ♥
♥ Review by Google Drive Team ♥
NEED A HAND? firstname.lastname@example.org - http://support.atooma.com/
Auto change profile! Time scheduler profile!
AnTuTu Smart Profiles lets you manipulate your phone's volumes & settings all in one.
For example: meeting (silent), outdoor (out loud), and other system adjustment function, allowing you to enable mobile phone on different occasions, the corresponding function.
You can adjust your phones settings based on a time or weekday. Make a profile that turns off battery-hogging features at night or at work and have them enable by the time you wake up or get home from work.
You can specify any of these settings within your profiles:
- Phone Ringtone
- Notification Ringtone
- Ringer Volume & Vibrate
- Notification Volume & Vibrate
- Screen Brightness
- Screen Timeout