Forex & Stock brokers offer traders investing in shares and currency trading via MetaTrader 5. Your MT5 features real-time quotes, financial news, FX & stock charts, technical analysis and online trading. Free demo accounts are available.
Risk Warning: Our programs may involve real trading with a high risk of losing money rapidly. Most retail investor accounts lose money when trading financial products. You should consider whether you understand how various financial products work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing money.
* Real-time Forex & Stock market quotes
* Full set of trade orders, including pending orders
* Level II prices with up to 32 quotes
* All types of trade execution
* Detailed online trading history
* Fast switching between financial instruments on charts
* Sound notifications assisting trading
* Customizable Forex & Stock chart color schemes
* Trade levels visualizing the prices of pending orders, as well as SL and TP values on the chart
* Free financial news — dozens of materials daily
* Chat with any registered MQL5.community trader
* Support of push notifications from the desktop MetaTrader 5 (MT5) platform and MQL5.community services
* Connection with hundreds of Forex & Stock Brokers
* Interactive real-time Forex & Stock charts with zoom and scroll options
* 30 of the most popular technical indicators among traders
* 24 analytical objects: lines, channels, geometric shapes, as well as Gann, Fibonacci and Elliott tools
* 9 timeframes: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1 and MN
* 3 types of charts: bars, Japanese candlesticks and broken line for efficient trading
Download MetaTrader 5 (MT5) for Android on your smartphone or tablet and trade Forex, Stocks, CFD and Futures instruments anytime and anywhere in the world!
To trade using real money, you need to open a real trading account by entering into a separate agreement with a financial company (broker), which has installed the server component of the MetaTrader 5 trading platform. MetaQuotes is a software company and does not provide financial services, nor it has access to MetaTrader 5 platform servers and databases managed by financial companies.