Are you a GTD warrior? Do you want to keep your calendar/to-do/contact organized and to be more productive with your Android phone? Do you want to take Outlook contact/calendar/task/note/reminder data with you wherever you go? if the answer is YES, Mobisynapse mOffice is the app for you.
What people say about Mobisynspe mOffice:
--"Must have software if you have an Android phone" by Kristine
--"If you want to sync Android phone with Outlook, mOffice is the best and cheapest!" by Paul
--"Nice GTD app on Android phone" by Ricky
--"Take all my Outlook contact/task/calendar/note data with me on my phone with bidirectional synching, nice!" by Andrew
--Full-suite productivity apps: calendar, task, note, contact and reminder
--Support event/task/note home screen widget:
--Support Outlook contact, calendar, task, note and reminder sync with optional Mobisynapse desktop software.
--Support Outlook multiple contact/calendar/notes multiple folders synching
--Support Outlook categories synching
--Support selected folders/categories synching from Outlook
--Support the note, birthday, photo, prefix/suffix, nick name, web site etc fields in Outlook contact synching
--Multiple calendar views: daily, weekly and monthly
--GTD task workflow
--Support recurring task/event
--Support task/event reminder
--Integrate with build-in Android contact, SMS and Email apps
--Quick-add and Voice-add task/event
--Sort and search feature
--Support Call, SMS and Email task types
--Support project/task grouping
--Support note feature
--Support scan and connect feature in WiFi connection
Mobisynapse desktop software also offers the functionality as Android desktop manager. Here are the main features:
--Back up and restore apps and SMS
--Transfer files between the PC and Android phone
--Sync iTunes playlists between the PC and Android phone
--Receive/send SMS from the PC
--Sync photos/music/videos between the PC and Android phone
--Install/un-install apps from the PC to Android phone
mOffice could be used as a standalone Android CRM and productivity app without Mobisynapse desktop software. Or Mobisynapse can be paired with the premium version of Mobisynapse, Android desktop manager, to sync calendars, tasks, contacts, notes and reminders between Android devices and Outlook. Mobisynapse, Android desktop manager is sold separately starting at $14.99. We are so confident that we offer you 30 days no-hassle, no-question-asked MONEY BACK guarantee for your purchase!
For more detail, please check out Mobisynapse, Android desktop manager at:
Import note: If you have any issue synching from mOffice to Outlook on your PC, please submit a tech support or send a support email, before you give a negative review here. Most of time, our tech support should be able to help you to get the issue resolved. Thank you, we appreciate it.
✓ Save login credentials for ease of use
✓ Schedule automatic syncing of your schedule daily or weekly
✓ Store to any calendar program on your device
MyTLC Sync is not maintained or endorsed by BBY Solutions, Inc in any way
WHO WE ARE:
MyTLC Sync was created by Devin Collins, Casey Stark, and Bobby Ore
HOW TO SYNC
1. Connect your Android phone or tablet to your PC using a USB cable.
2. Click Synchronize in the Android PC Sync application on your PC.
1. Outlook Contacts sync to Android Contacts app (some phones label as the People app)
- Email addresses
- Phone numbers
- Street addresses
- Contact notes
- Contact photos
2. Outlook Calendar syncs to Android Calendar app (some phones label as the S Planner app)
- Calendar event details
- Recurring calendar events
- Busy/free settings
- Accepted meeting invites
USB synchronization enables a direct connection between your PC and Android. Data is not transmitted through the Internet or Cloud services that are prone to attacks or hacking.
No business wants to be forced to share valuable corporate data with Cloud servers who profit by advertising your data or share it with the government. Android PC Sync is designed by and for people concerned about the security of their data. It's for people who refuse to ship their business data over-the-air or trust it to the Cloud. It's for people who still demand the security and peace of mind of USB synchronization.
To get task support, please install this task app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.tasks
Since version 0.4 CalDAV-Sync supports read-only sync of webcal ics feeds (via http & https).
Important note for Android 4.1 and Samsung users: To prevent the removal of your accounts on reboot install this app:
Although this issue seems to be fixed in Android 4.2 the workaround is still required on Samsung devices.
Please note that there is a new issue in Android 4.4: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=66905
It causes accounts to be removed when an app is updated. Installing the workaround app should help.
This app will create new calendars on your device (one for each calendar on your server account).
Get support and news via Twitter https://twitter.com/dmfs_org
Please send me an email if you find a bug. Without detailed error description I often can't do anything especially when I can't reproduce it. It's also possible that your server has a bug that CalDAV-Sync can not (yet) tolerate or work around. If you report bugs I can fix them quickly and everyone will benefit.
It is tested and works with
- OSX/iCal Server
- Oracle Beehive
- many more, see http://dmfs.org/wiki/ for a list of all servers reported to work
Note to Yahoo!® users: Due to the many issues on Yahoo!'s servers, Yahoo! is no longer officially supported by this app.
Note to Free.fr users: Free.fr doesn't support CalDAV. However you should be able to sync your free.fr calendar one-way using the Webcal option.
After the installation got to "Settings" > "Accounts & Sync" and create a new Account.
If there is no calendar installed on your device, go to my website and install CalendarProvider.apk and Calendar.apk (FroYo and Gingerbread only)
Once this app reaches version 1.0, I'll make it open source.
See http://dmfs.org/wiki/index.php?title=Open_source_status for details on the open source status.
* task support (you'll need this task app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.tasks)
* basic support for self-signed certificates
* supports SNI (needs Android 2.3 and newer)
* supports client certificate authentication (Only Android 4.0 and 4.2 and newer, doesn't work on Android 4.1 yet)
* any number of CalDAV-accounts supported
* automatic calendar discovery (works for most servers)
* supports OAuth2.0 authentication for Google accounts
* syncs multiple alarms
* loads calendar colors from servers if available
* sync multiple calendars per account
* full support for time zones
* encrypts passwords in local database
* supports webcal ics feeds (read-only)
* initial support for attachments (Android 4.1 or newer, doesn't work with all calendars apps)
* Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Russian translations
Innovative "setup & forget" sync engine with these features:
• Battery friendly.
• Works on ALL Android devices.
• Will NOT slow down your device when no data changes.
• Will backup your new/modified files (eg: photos, videos) in the background, as soon as possible.
• Adapts to ever-changing connectivity and power conditions.
• Powerful filtering features (by file type, size, etc).
Supports 2 different sync modes (both are one-way):
• Continuous sync from Local to Remote.
• One-shot sync from Remote to Local.
Compatible with all Android versions (1.5 and up).
• Dropbox restricts uploads to 300MB per file: http://www.dropbox.com/help/5
For more information please see the website below.
Thank you !
MofficeSuite is consisted of Groupware/CloudDisk/Messenger/Note/Time-punch web applications.
Collaboration Suite(for business) provides different kinds of UI (for Phone and Tablet).
Groupware is consisted of Mail/Calendar/Contacts/Tasks/ToDo/Boards/Organization/Whisper.
You can add other functions such as Project/Time-Card/Resource/Holidays/Approval.
Manage your contacts or schedules with native mobile app by synchronizing data between native app and groupware system.
Sync tool automatically download contacts/calendars between your native app and Groupware.
Tasks include Work Diary and Task Report. You can share your work with your colleagues by using work diary function.
With Task Report you can report your task to person whom you can select as a specific user.
With ToDo you can manage your things to do or share with your colleagues by allowing to read or granting this function for giving tasks to other.
With Boards, you can use this function for company announcements, free board or make a spot for information sharing.
You can allow to read/write/modify/delete for each user or create a board administrator.
Organization function can manage staff's personal information or history. You can also analyse any statistics or company HR's graph.
You can use Whisper to send message with attachment file to your colleague and this will be also sent as mobile notification or PC alarm.
It is not like real-time chat, it is just same as SMS.
With Holidays, you can request a vacation from your available holidays to HR manager and manager can approve it.
Approval, you can use this function, if you have work suggestions to get approved with e-signing by also using hand writings on your mobile.
You can set notification when you receive new mails, documents, reports, posts and etc.
You can create a document by hand-writing, insert an image or file attachment on any windows or groupware editor. And it allows to read on web-browser or on your mobile.
Tag: 그룹웨어/groupware/hanbiro/mofficesuite/moffice/한비로/일본어 한비로
(Video) Android Sync DejaCloud
(Video) Android Sync USB:
DejaOffice is the only Outlook sync solution that gives you:
• Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Notes and Journal in one business-class app
• Option to choose Cloud or USB Connect for sync
• Built to mirror Outlook data fields and look-n-feel
• One-click option to keep personal and business data separate
• Full database encryption on Android
• Free phone support for life
Choose from USB Connect or Cloud to sync Outlook with Android. Works with standalone Microsoft Outlook (no Exchange required, though we also support Exchange public folders).
DejaOffice synchronizes with popular CRM and PIM software like Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, Sage ACT!, Palm Desktop, Salesforce CRM, Zoho CRM, SugarCRM, GroupWise, GoldMine, Highrise, and Time and Chaos.
What people say about DejaOffice:
“First Outlook sync product that worked correctly out of the box.” (Reuben G)
“After 15 days of fussing with other products, I’ve come home to CompanionLink.” (Herb D)
“Best app I’ve ever downloaded. Professional, easy to use, intuitive.” (Eddie S)
DejaOffice is mentioned on CNBC, AndroidCentral, AndroidForums, DroidForums, SkyMall and many other places!
Smartphones aren’t very smart when it comes to business functionality. DejaOffice changes that by adding business features similar to BlackBerry and Palm Treo. From color-coded categories, linking contacts to appointments and tasks, advanced view, sort and search options, DejaOffice gives you business features not found in Android devices.
• Holds more than 50,000 records
• Built to mirror Outlook contacts, Outlook calendar, Outlook tasks, and Outlook notes
• Advanced contacts sort (first name, last name, company name, categories)
• Category manager with colors
• 5 calendar views (day, week, month, year, list)
• Multiple task styles (GTD, Franklin Covey, TBYL, Outlook-style, Palm-style)
• Daily agenda widget (your appointments and tasks in one view)
• Calendar and task alarms
• Set advanced calendar recurrence patterns
• Link contacts to calendar events
• Group contacts by city, company, postal code
• Private records (password-protected)
• Custom fields
• Contact photos
• Global search across all CRM data
• Full database encryption
• History log for every contact record + Selectable font sizes
• Guided wizard for quick setup
• Set Android home screen shortcuts to individual DejaOffice apps
• Dual-pane viewing options for Android Tablets. Better productivity and optimal use of screen space.
• Integrates with built-in Android Contacts, Calendar, Dialer, Maps, Email, SMS, Browser
• Language options: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Czech, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (China) and Chinese (Taiwan).
• Works with all Android devices including Galaxy series, DROID series, HTC, LG, Huawei, Sony and others
More from developer
One of the most popular Forex trading platforms, MetaTrader 4, is now available on your Android phone or tablet absolutely free of charge. Trade currencies with any of 1000+ servers of brokerage firms that use the MetaTrader 4 trading platform. With this application, you can control your account and trade in the financial markets.
* Real-time quotes of financial instruments
* Full set of trade orders, including pending orders
* Trade directly from the chart
* More than 1000 servers of various forex brokers available
* Support of all types of execution modes
* Complete trading history
* Real-time interactive charts with zoom and scroll
* 30 technical indicators, including the most popular ones, such as Average True Range, Bollinger Bands, Commodity Channel Index, Envelopes, Force Index, MACD, Momentum, Money Flow Index, Moving Average, Moving Average of Oscillator, Relative Strength Index, Standard Deviation, Stochastic Oscillator and Williams' Percent Range
* 7 timeframes: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4 и D1
* 3 chart types: Bars, Japanese Candlesticks and Line
* User friendly interface
* Trade levels and volumes on the chart
* Offline mode (symbol prices and charts)
* Minimum traffic
Download MetaTrader 4 to your Android phone or tablet and enjoy Forex trading any time and from anywhere in the world.
With MetaTrader 5, you can use real and demo accounts. Moreover, you can open demo accounts right from the mobile terminal. Authorize in the application to access all the functions of the MetaTrader 5 trading platform.
After authorizing, you can receive prices of financial instruments (Stocks, Forex) in the real-time mode, execute trade operations using the full set of trading orders and various execution modes. Thus, you can implement almost all possible trading strategies. At any time and from anywhere you can access the history of your trade operations in order to determine the profitability of your trading strategies.
MetaTrader 5 offers you the full set of technical indicators to perform technical analysis of Stock and Forex markets: Moving Average, Bollinger Bands, Average Directional Movement Index, Envelopes, Ichimoku Kinko Hyo, Standard Deviation, Average True Range, Bears Power, Bulls Power, Commodity Channel Index, DeMarker, Force Index, Momentum, Moving Average of Oscillator, Relative Strength Index, Relative Vigor Index, Williams' Percent Range, Accumulation/Distribution, Money Flow Index, On Balance Volume, Volumes, Accelerator Oscillator, Awesome Oscillator, Gator Oscillator, Alligator, Market Facilitation Index, Parabolic SAR, Fractals, MACD, Stochastic Oscillator.
The wide opportunities of the MetaTrader 5 trading software are now always with you. Download MetaTrader 5 to keep abreast of events in financial markets and control your trading account!