Simple, Fun and HEARTWARMING.
- Android 3.0 over
- Handwriting memo, notes
- Paint on your own pictures
- Share via Twitter, Facebook,
Email, MMS etc.
- With Mobile Digital Pen,
you can write on the paper
- Save feature in the gallery.
- Support Display Resolution : 1024x600, 1024x768, 1280x800, 1280x720
The Simplenote experience is all about speed and efficiency. Open it, write some thoughts, and you're done. As your collection of notes grows, you can search them instantly and keep them organized with tags and pins.
The best way to learn about Simplenote is to try it. Once you're up and running, visit simplenote.com to download it on other devices and start accessing your notes everywhere.
You can use this app as many kinds of tools: alarm, todo list, reminder, shopping list, meeting recorder, timer...
This app is designed for simplicity, just record what you need to do and set the time. Also you can optionally set repeat, date, "direct play" and label for your alarm.
Any questions or bugs, please contact me by email, I can't communicate with you by comments :)
keywords: voice alarm timer todo reminder verbal
The only thing you need to do the application on your phone to download it for free !
-( 1 * 1 ),( 2 *2 ),( 3 * 3 ),( 4 * 1 ), (4 * 2 ) and ( 4* 4 ) size and use .
Widget section of the application by selecting Start using it right away !
NOTE:Active part of the application, you'll be able Widgets
This application is supported 6 languages as follows.
Turkish, German, English,French, Italian, Spanish .
Some messages for new UIs are left in English. If you can translate them to your language, please email us. Thank you.
Internet access permission is used for ads.
Can export, import and share notes with other apps (email, twitter, facebook, sms +++).
You can also protect the app with a passcode.
The app can edit txt-files directly, or import them to the database.
For safety you can backup the database, or export your notes to the SD-card as txt-files.
If you uninstall/remove this app from your device, the notes will also be removed, so please make backups regulary.
- Create and edit notes
- Export/import .txt-files
- Share with other apps (e-mail, facebook..)
- Lock the app with a passcode
- View and edit-mode
- Backup and restore database
- Use app as txt-editor
The 2 main advantages NoteSync has over the official Google Docs app from Google is that the note taking process is much faster and your notes are accessible even when you are offline.
***There is a known issue when running NoteSync on a Gallaxy S2 phone. We are actively working on a fix. All other devices are reported to be working normally.***
✔ Password protected note/checklist
✔ Widgets/shortcuts - pin Post-it like notes/folders to your home screen
✔ Widget customization (solid/transparent/translucent color, different size)
✔ Convert note to checklist (lines -> check items)
✔ Attach pictures from camera and gallery
✔ Search and sort
✔ Color title
✔ Readonly mode
✔ Lock screen widget (4x4)
✔ Upload to popular cloud storages
✔ Auto/manual export to SD card
✔ Import .txt from SD card
✔ Archive deleted items
✔ Add to Calendar
✔ Pin to status bar (sticky reminder)
✔ Folders to group notes/checklists
✔ Send data to Google Cloud Print (experimental, download Simple Notepad Cloud Print Addon to enable it)
✔ Web clipping (requires Simple Notepad Webclip Addon)
✔ Custom Fonts (copy .ttf files in $sdcard/simplenotepad/fonts)
✔ Local clipboard to insert frequently used texts and timestamp
✔ Customizable font and background
✔ Clickable links (url, email, phone, and map) in readonly mode
✔ Character/Word count
✔ Voice input
If you have troubles/questions, please mail me instead of using the review comment. FAQ is available in the settings.
Moving app to the SD card disables widgets. Android does not support widgets from SD card. Moving hides shortcut icons too on reboot.
Export/Import are not Backup/Restore. When you export a note/checklist, its text content is saved as .txt file 'without' meta data like color, priority, folder, etc.
Chinese (simplified) - Cye3s
Chinese (traditional) - Ensign Lau
Croatian - Cvita
Czech - rizla, Zbynek Krivka, and DuckDaffy
French - Yozil, anonymous user
German - Reiner Südding, Andre Ramnitz, Frank, HB9KNS, Michael and anonymous users.
Italian - Giovanni Aneloni, Emanuele Brown
Japanese - anonymous user
Korean - 허선영, 김희재, 정성엽, Hoyeon Cho
Polish - Karol Bieńkowski, Argail
Romanian - Cristian Savin
Russian - Oleg Avilov, anonymous user
Spanish - Yamil
Swedish - Mattias
(in case your name is missing, please let me know)
MobileOrg has gone through a lot of changes recently. Some of the great new features:
- New Storage System (org content is now stored in the database)
- Search Support
- Calendar Integration
- Synchronize over SSH/SCP
- Calendar Integration (with reminders)
- Locale/Tasker Plugin
- Self-signed ssl webdav certificates
- Edit tags
- Encryption Support
- Capture only mode
- Complete UI revamp
- Spanish translation
- Improved synchronization system
- Improved edit and capture modes
- Full documentation in wiki
Issues? Please email or file a bug: https://github.com/matburt/mobileorg-android/issues
Donate version now available!
- Create multiple sync jobs
- Two-way synchronization PC to Android
Folder sync (formerly: Cheetah Sync) is the no cloud solution for keeping files on your computer and Android device in sync. You can now have your pictures, important documents, music and videos from your computer on the go! Just select a folder on your computer, a folder on your Android device, and let Folder Sync keep the files in sync!
- As seen on Lifehacker! http://goo.gl/67VoA
- Supports Windows and Mac
- No cloud required to sync folders
- Sync folders over home WiFi network
- Backup or synchronization for folders
- Set a custom schedule
- Use the "Sync Now" shortcut to sync in one button press
- Many advanced options
- Sync your photos folder to your Android device
- Sync your work documents to your Android device
- Automatically have photos show up on your home computer
- Sync to multiple computers
Warning: Syncing to SD cards on Android 4.4 (KitKat) has issues without root.
Warning: Does support "Keep Newer" on devices that do not support "setLastModified" date.
- Requires either Windows XP or higher or Mac OS 10.5 or higher.
With Note list you can quickly write notes, todo items and write down all your ideas and reminders. Use the folder structure to keep all your notes organized. Looking for a simple yet powerful material design notepad app for your Android device, Note list is it.
• Easy to use - Large notepad for writing notes, optimized for phones and tablets
• Organize notes - Store your notes in folders and archive folders.
• Sync notes - Synchronize notes on multiple devices with Google Drive™
• Quick access - Add a shortcut to your home screen to quickly open the notepad editor to create new notes.
• Reminders - Add reminders to notes and check completed notes.
• Backup/Restore - Keep your notes save by using the backup manager or synchronization function.
• Language support for: English, Dutch, German, Spanish.
Pro upgrade features
• Use Note list ads free.
• Note widget.
• Bold, Italic, Underlined, Font color, Highlight color markup options.
• Calendar view.
Thousands of users worldwide are using Note list every day, install and try it out yourself.
--- Before installing ---
To keep your notes save use the build in backup manager regularly, it's best to copy the backup to your PC from time to time in case your device get's lost or damaged.
- Browse your files on the SWITCHdrive server using SSL encrypted access
- Download and preview files, open files for review
- Edit files and send them to SWITCHdrive for upload
- Create new folders, delete files and folders, and explore your files from anywhere
- Share by link files and folders with your friends and colleagues.
Note: This app requires a SWITCH Cloud Account on the SWITCHdrive server to function. If your institution has subscribed to SWITCHdrive you can get your login credentials at https://cloud-id.switch.ch
I have used some of the note applications from Google Play but almost all of them were pretty confusing. So I always used to save my notes as draft sms.
This application doesn't have any fancy complex features, you can simply add, delete notes.
- Sync with Simplenote
- View / Create / Edit / Delete note
- Find note (keyword search, tag search, sort)
- Tag edit
- Note settings (pin, markdown) edit
- Two kinds of view mode (plain text, markdown preview)
- Create a new note via Intent
If you want to hide the Ad, please install "Glance Note Extension".
Glance Note Extension is paid application.
dNote is simple but powerful, so writing and managing notes are very convenient.
You can create your own category to save note, and both short and long note can be added easily.
You can set title to note, so you can easily look up what is the content of the note.
Also, you can pin note in the status bar, so you don't need to switch between app to copy note content.
You can share the note, but category sharing option also provided, so you can easily share all the notes in a category.
If you have an Android Wear device paired with your smartphone, you can take a note to dNote using "Take a note" voice command.
Seven options to manage your note is provided, and more options will be provided via updates.
No ads, and clear and easy UI also provided.
# Check out source at https://github.com/Digutsoft/dNote
- single click snippet to send to clipboard
- optional snippet label/comment
- snippet editing, deleting, reordering, sharing
- includes homescreen widget
- compatible with Samsung multiwindow mode
- backup and sync to Google account