They talking browser has never worked it now works thanks
TTS not loading? I noticed that the TTS is not loading on my phone. A Galaxy Note 4 with Android 5.01.
The over all performance is okay, the low rating is for the following reasons. The TTS clipboard service has no way to shut it off except for uninstalling that part of the app. The SMS service still wants to run even though it is shut off. There is an anoying banner that is constantly saying " Mobile 112 powered by ABBYY". And the biggest issue is the fact that I had to buy the $30 version instead of the $3 version because I'm blind and the $3 version has no Text To Speech navigation.
Love it. Coolest app ever! You rock guys!
Wonderful ••••• This application is not without its faults. However, is the most excellent thing in it's class. It is by far the most important app on my phone.
Important: Before upgrading backup your own phrases using Settings, Backup Database.
43. Support for Dropbox and Google Drive.
43. Many minor bug fixes and improvements.
44. Fixed integrated camera error.
45. Fixed phrases scrolling bug.
47. Updated PDF Viewer for Android 5.
47. fix for the sharing of large images to OCR.
48. Updated OCR Dictionaries.
48. Fix for OCR Crash on 64 bit devices.
49. Fix Translate.
49. OCR Text overlay on document.
49. OCR Image editor
Preschoolers ABC Playground: 6 exercises to learn how to read and write the ABC!
A learning application designed specially for the kids who are having dyslexia.