Die ITS-Reiseführer-App steht für alle Nutzer kostenfrei zum Download in Google Play bereit.
Für über 100 Reiseziele finden Sie in der App Nützliches und Wissenswertes in den Rubriken
- Essen & Trinken
- Freizeit & Erholung
Zusätzlich enthält die ITS-Reiseführer-App
- Umkreis- und Kartensuche
- Impressionen (Bildergalerie)
- eigene Einträge mit Text und Bild durch MyGuide
Als ITS-Kunde haben Sie darüber hinaus exklusiven Zugriff auf unsere kostenfreien Premium-Features:
- Offline-Karten (ohne Internetverbindung in Ihrem Urlaubsland zu verwenden)
- aktuelle Wetterinformationen aus dem ausgewählten Urlaubsziel
- detaillierte Informationen zu Ihrem Urlaubshotel.
Uygulamamız Adana, Alanya, Antakya, Bandırma, Burdur, Çanakkale, Edirne, İnegöl, İzmir, Kocaeli, Manisa, Mersin, Muğla, Sivas ve Yozgat illeri için çalışmaktadır.
Long Haul Trucking is a hard enough job, not being able to find a truck stop when you need one shouldn't be. Hopefully this will help those road rangers stay fueled, fed and at the top of their game.
6 Apps in One! Truckstops, Rest Areas, Weigh Stations, CAT Scales, Blue Beacon and Potential Overnight Parking Locations. TABLET SAFE!
(NOTE: This app does not work on BOOST MOBILE ZTE WARP (We love Fragmentations) )
2.0 is a major upgrade, the interface has been vastly improved, the same simple interface concept has been brought forward, but more standardized and improved to allow far more information at your fingertips, rest areas, and potential overnight parkings locations have been added.
Sam's Clubs and Wal Marts have been filtered to only show those that are known to allow overnight parking, but just in case, a single button click allows you to call to make sure. There is no filter for Home Depot, Lowe's and Costo's because I have not been able to find any information, but I have added them so that in a pinch it allows another potential option.. they too have one click phone call ability to validate that the store will not have a problem with you being there overnight.
Works in all resolutions, tested from the smallest droids to the largest without issues. ( TABLET SAFE!!! Though Call Button will obviously not make a phone on a tablet)
Over 5,500 Truck Stops and Travel Centers, Pilot, Flying J, Love's, Travel Centers of America, Petro, Sabb and thousands of independents as well as over 2000 US Pacific Pride Commercial Fueling Stations all at your fingertips.
Over 2000 Rest Areas in the US, view them all, or only those in the direction you are traveling with a single click.
Over 900 Weigh Station locations.
Over 8000 potential Parking locations when in a bind, including Wal-Mart, Sam's Clubs, Home Depot, Lowes and Costo's, with the ability to call them with a single click to ensure they won't mind an overnight guest in their parking lot.
CAT Scales locations throughout US!
Blue Beacon Locations!!
View Map in MAP and SATELLITE MODE to help you locate where you need to go!!
Simple, easy interface, fire it up and go. 1 Screen and 1 Finger interface. Keep your eyes on the road, no complicated multiple screen interactions.
See whats near you (default behavior) via GPS, or search.
Locations identified by company logos, see what's where quickly and easily.
Visual referencing, no text lists, but graphical map view, see exactly where things are.
Quickly snap back to your local location on the map with a single tap.
Get accurate driving directions to the location you select, with a simple button click.
If the database has a phone number for the travel plaza, you can also call the selected location with a simple button click.
Chain locations now have button click to that takes you directly to the individual locations web information,Love's, Pilot, Flying J and Travel Centers of America.. will be adding this feature to the other chains shortly.
Easily show only the chain you interested in, or show all.
Works in portrait and landscape mode, so don't be afraid to turn your phone sideways and pop out your keyboard.
For each truck stop we provide detail information such as street address, plus Interstate Exits, Food service, truck service number of parking places, the availability of bulk Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF), and RV facilities (special island, dump, propane). We mark your gps location on the map so that you can easily find Stops nearby.
This is the ultimate GPS Map app for truck drivers who just use the big five brands. 100% Made in the USA, this is a tablet ready big truck stop app that is updated with driver reviews, comments, amenities, website, truck stop weather and directions. It does NOT do fuel prices but button links to the brand fuel price webpage.
Big Truck Stops checks your location and displays all truck stops on a map view with their own unique icon. Or get a text list of the nearest points to you right now. Filter by type to see only what you want to see on the map and zoom out. Use the offline manual lookup to find locations by type, state and city - even without service.
➤WHAT'S IN IT:
✔Flying J Travel Plazas
✔Loves Travel Stops
✔TA Travel Center
✔Petro Stopping Centers
➤TRUCK STOP DETAILS
✔TripPak with pick up times
✔travel and cb stores
✔Western Union and check cashing
✔UPS and FedEx
+ Truck stop ratings and reviews
+ NOAA GPS based weather for each point
+ Search for specific locations around you on a map or even satellite view.
+ Multiple types of icons to help spot things on the map.
+ Advanced filters: Only want a certain brand with parking, a store, showers, laundry, a lounge or ATM?
+ One-touch calling for places that have a phone number listed.
+ One-touch directions for all POIs.
+ GPS displayed in text decimal points
+ Provides data without service.
+ Supports a manual lookup where users can look up locations by state and city.
+ Dark background to reduce eye shock at night and dark places.
Questions or requests? Email: email@example.com for a fast and personal reply.
If you are not happy with this app for any reason, it doesn't work on your particular phone or whatever, use the app support link or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help.
** Please support original hard work from right here in the USA. **
This MBTA tracker includes support for the Orange line, Red line, and Blue line on the MBTA subway system in Boston, Cambridge and surrounding areas.
When taking the Boston subway, this MBTA app will make your commute much better!
You can now time your commute to perfectly line up with the MBTA schedule so you never need to stand around waiting at the station! Show up exactly when the train does!
Taking the Boston T becomes much less stressful when you know you won't be waiting forever for the next train to arrive.
Note that real time info for the MBTA Green line is not supported by any MBTA app due to the age and technical limitations of the train tracks it uses. The Green line will not be supported in the near future.
Internet: Allows the app to fetch up-to-date train information.
Location: Location-awareness is used in order to reverse your route information on your lockscreen. For example, if you set the extension to track from Wilmington to Suburban Station, while you are in Philadelphia the lockscreen will display the next arriving train from Suburban Station to Wilmington.
1. Use Google map to find public transit stops and routes near you
2. Route schedules for all bus routes and stops
3. Save favorite stops and routes
4. Stops and routes are sorted by your current location. The nearest stop appears at the top.
5. Search for stop id or route name
6. No Internet connection is required to track bus schedules
Please email email@example.com if you have any problem, and please report a crash if you see one! Twitter feed for bug updates: @bostonbusmap
- choose a mode by clicking the button on the upper right corner. You can see all vehicles at once, vehicles for a single route, bus predictions for a single route, or only bus predictions on favorited stops
- choose a route by clicking the menu button and clicking "Routes". You can also type in the route in the search textbox
- click on a stop to show the next few buses that are driving by.
- click 'more info' to show more predictions for that stop
- click 'report problem' to report a problem with the predictions
- click the star in the popup (see screenshot) to mark a stop as a favorite
- choose a favorite stop by pressing the menu button and clicking "Favorite stops"
- center on your current location by clicking the menu button and choosing "My Location". The speed and accuracy of location information depends on your phone location settings. You can tweak those in Home -> Settings -> Location & Security
- draw the path along a route by clicking the menu button, going to Settings and selecting "Show route path"
- this app should work for all touchscreen devices that are Android 1.5 and up (which means pretty much all Android phones and tablets). Please let me know if something doesn't work
This App is available in English, French, German and Dutch.
Book your international train journeys
- Book train tickets to more than 100 international destinations including: Brussels, Paris, London, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Schiphol, Cologne, Aachen, Frankfurt, ...
- Find international trains in one single application and book tickets for Eurostar, Thalys, TGV, IC and ICE.
- Are you a frequent traveller? Use your loyalty and discounts cards to get the best fares. Corporate rates are also supported.
- Gain time by saving your travel preferences to use when making your reservations.
- Use Visa, Mastercard or American Express for ticket purchases. Payments are fully secured during processing by our partner Ogone.
- For additional peace of mind, opt for journey cancellation insurance when booking your tickets.
Your mobile tickets
- View and use your mobile tickets in My tickets. Once these are downloaded to your mobile phone, you no longer need access to the internet.
- For each passenger you will receive a 2-D bar code that can be scanned by ticket collectors or at the Eurostar check-in.
- Consult your travel details, such as departure and arrival times, carriage and seat reservations.
- In case of problems a PDF version of your ticket is immediately available via My Tickets.
Enjoy personalised service
- Need to cancel or exchange your tickets? This is easy via My Tickets which has "Click-to-Call" integration with our Contact Centre.
- Click and call our agents who are available to help you 7 days a week.
- Mobile users also receive priority service from our Contact Centre.
- Save time: share your details, so our agents can see your data on-screen when you call.
- Whenever you cancel or change tickets, simply "refresh" to have new tickets ready for use on your mobile phone.
Discover our train destinations
- Discover the best events, points of interest and restaurants at your destination.
- See the exact location of your destination on Google maps
- Book hotel accommodation via our mobile integration with Booking.com
WINNER OF THE 2010 WILEY PUBLISHING CO. IPHONE APP CONTEST
The iphone version of this application won an app development contest in May, 2010. Wiley Publishing Co. (publishers of the "for dummies" series of books) conducted a design contest and selected Truck Stops as the best app within the contest. The Android version is even better than the version for Iphone!
This app contains five sections: truck stops, rest areas, walmarts, local, and misc. All sections except local are searchable by state, then highway, followed by exits on the selected highway. Walmart locations can also be searched by city in addition to highway. The local section provides an opportunity to find locations which are near your current location.
This section is currently listed by state, then highway, followed by exit. First, select the state. Second, select the highway. Then select the appropriate truck stop on that highway. From there, you will see all available information covering that particular truck stop. Information such as number of diesel pumps, number of showers, types of restaurants, availability of laundry, drivers lounge, and scale. Additionally, maps are available by clicking on the map button. In addition to the posted information about each particular stop, there are two features which allow users to post and share additional info. The first feature is a notes feature. With this feature, users are able to post public or private notes about the truck stop. If it is a public note, the note is made available to all andriod and iphone users. The second feature is a nearby feature where users can post places of interest which are near the truck stop.
Operates similar to truck stops section. Select state, then highway, and followed by specific rest stop.
You can select which way you wish to search for Walmarts, either by city or by highway.
Weigh stations can be located using the same method for locating items within the other sections, first by state, then highway, followed by a listing of weigh stations on the selected highway. Additionally, there is a special feature for weigh stations. Application users can track the open/closed history of each station. Additionally, this feature is also within the Iphone application, so Iphone and Android users of this application can work together in order to record the history of all weigh stations.
DISCLAIMER: No promises, warrantees, or guarantees are offered and should not be implied. The developer reserves the right to make changes to this application at any time. This includes offering paid services, deleting any or all sections currently within the application, or adding any additional section(s) covering any topic which the developer feels would be appropriate for the application. Application users are not required to make any purchases and use of this application is purely voluntary. Additionally, the developer is not obligated to perform any future work on this app. Furthermore, the developer reserves the right to profit from work being done on this application. The delevoper also reserves the right to make changes to this disclaimer at any time.
keywords: truck stops,truck stop,trucking,truck,cdl,rest stops, walmarts,truckster,walmart,weigh stations,diesel fuel,speedco,truck towing, truckers.
All subway lines
Clear train route and transfer stops.
Uses less space then most NYC subway maps
From ages: 5 and up.
Note to Amtrak Acela riders: install all Amtrak Northeast Corridor. Acela trains have numbers 2100-2299.
If you are not sure about purchasing this application, or whether if has schedules you are looking for, please install 'RailBandit - Free Trial', which is a free time-limited equivalent of this application specifically made so that you could evaluate it worry-free with no rush.
-Offline transit directions. Enter points A and B and the program gives you the best directions, including connections between lines and agencies. It works in tunnels, subways - anywhere.
-Information includes delays, service advisories and track information where available.
-No hassle schedule updates. No need to reinstall the application when schedules change. Download new schedules directly to your phone at any point.
-Find stations by name, by alphabetic listing, by line, by proximity to your current location or simply pick recently used stops.
-Your recent trips are saved and accessible with a single click.
-Automatic schedules updates. Select "automatic updates" box and application will check for new schedules automatically once a day, and notify you about available updates.
-Track yourself on-board of the train with GPS to see if it is on time or delayed.
Amtrak (selected lines), LIRR, NJ Transit, MTA Metro North, SEPTA, PATCO, Chicago Metra, Chicago Subway, CTA, MBTA (Boston), PATH, BART, LA Metro, SFRTA (Florida), PATCO, Caltrain, Metrolink, WMATA, Baltimore light rail, Baltimore Metro Subway, DART, Trinity Railway Express (TRE), DCTA A-Train, SLE (Shore Line East), Virginia Railway Express (VRE), MARC, Florida Tri-Rail, MARTA (Atlanta), Miami MetroRail, Sound Transit, NCTD (Coaster, Sprinter), LA Metro, Portland TriMet, GoTransit Rail (Ontario), Toronto TTC, and more… http://www.railbandit.com/schedules.htm
Keywords: Acela, realtime, itransit, itrans, MTA
London Travel live as well provides you with service updates for various TFL services including Buses, Tube Status, Weekend Closures, Departure Boards, Mini-Cab operators, Station Maintenance and more.
- Live bus times for 20,000 TFL bus stops
- Track your bus journey over 1,400 routes
- Search by Post Code, address or GPS
- Select your locations using a station list, post code, address or from your saved favourites
- Select your desired departure time, including, now or a future date
- Travel options including Tube, Rail, DLR, Tram, Bus, Coach and River
- Real-time departure board
- Latest Tube status information for all lines
- Weekend Tube status information for all lines
- Further information about specific stations and lines including closures and maintenance
- Licensed Mini-Cab operators
- Real time Cycle Hire map
- Point Of Interest
London Travel live uses LIVE data from the TfL Journey Planner Service(requires a internet connection), which provides the best coverage, most up-to-date route information and notification of delays or closures where available.
Keywords: London Travel live, London Travel, journey planner, trains, underground, tfl, bus, river service, mini cabs, tube.
More from developer
The perfect app if you want to take a bus but normally wouldn't because you're not sure which one to take or where they go.
Also perfect for bus journeys to places you haven't been to before, or for getting you home from wherever you currently are.
To quickly find your way around London by bus, just tap the map at your journey start and end points. London Bus Traveller will then display the best bus routes and stops for your journey on a map. You can also search for addresses or landmarks in London and all your previous search locations are remembered.
*NEW FEATURE* Along with showing you the best bus routes for your journey, the app will also show you the next three bus arrivals at your departure point using TFL's Countdown service - this information is live and updated as you wait.
Up to 10 different bus routes can be shown for your journey with the fastest routes shown first. Supports single and two bus journeys and night buses.
Works in either portrait and landscape mode, on display sizes from small phones to large tablets and on Android 2.1 and up.
This app, although powerful, is also tiny at just under 300k, so it won't take much of your precious phone's available memory!
Here's what some of our users think of London Bus Traveller
- Simple Easy to use and does what it says!
- Great ap for travelling around London. A 'must have' for tourists.
- Awesome If you don't know what bus take, this app knows..
- Amazing! Used this app a lot recently. Truly wonderful. Nice ui, really fast and simple to understand route options
- Semplice e immediata Tre clic e hai tutte le opzioni necessarie per raggiungere la tua destinazione. Must have.
- Brilliant it's perfect if you don't know buses in London! I really struggle finding buses to get me where I need to be so I just get the tube. brilliant!
- Fantastic! This is what any bus app should be like, easy, intuitive and fun!
Why not give it a try?
*NEW* Includes full DLR line and status information and live departure boards.
London Tube Traveller is a free app that countless London commuters have probably wished for at one time or another because it takes the guesswork out of your daily commute and travel decisions.
Add your Underground stations and Tube lines and get warnings about any problems that are likely to affect your journey.
Launch the app and find out what's going on with the Underground network before you leave to travel. If problems are serious enough, then you can make alternate travel arrangements. Perfect for both commuters and visitors to London.
Using TFL's services, London Tube Traveller shows the Underground status and information about any station incidents at over 260 London Underground stations and any problems with the following Tube lines: Bakerloo, Circle, District, Docklands Light Railway (DLR), Hammersmith & City, Jubilee, Metropolitan, Northern, Piccadilly, Victoria and Waterloo & City.
As an added bonus, London Tube Traveller also displays live departure board information for your London Underground and DLR stations to help you decide whether you need to rush to catch the next train or not!
Here's what some of our users think of London Tube Traveller
- I couldn't survive the commute without it
- Fantastic, useful app for any travel in London would recommend highly
- No thrills info well presented with really short load times
- This app somehow manages to predict the arrival of district line trains more accurately than the station boards, very clever!
- Best and prettiest tube app
- Lightweight, fast, responsive app which does the job
- Beautifully simple and accurate. Love the departure boards
- Perfect app for us lemmings that rely on TFL each day
- Excellent app, station-specific, and departure boards auto-update. Great UI. Congratulations!
- A must have app
Why not give it a try?
London Tube Traveller is not in any way affiliated with Transport For London (TFL). It works on Android 2.1 and upwards, supports "move to SD" and the screens are optimised for both phones and tablet devices.