Always leaning forward on the platform to find those elusive headlights in the tunnel? Not anymore, with Next Train NYC.
**App works offline too**
- Multi-Touch pinch-to-zoom where supported, or double-tap to zoom in, tap the zoom-out button to zoom out
- Batch download multiple maps in the background
- Quick links to the MTA's online route details
- Create custom home screen shortcuts to any map or quick-link
- Choose where to save you map tiles (defaults to SD Card)
Für Modelleisenbahner ist der zweite Teil von großem Interesse. Ausstellungsanlagen und große private Modelleisenbahnanlagen werden vorgestellt. Hier findet der Hobbyeisenbahner Fotos und Eisenbahn-Videos von großen Modellbahnanlagen in den Spurgrößen 5-Zoll, Gartenbahn, H0, TT, N und Z. Auch einige Bauanleitungen zum Nachbau für die eigene Modellanlage sind zu finden.
- Themen -
Bahnreisen, Erlebniszüge, Eisenbahn, Museumseisenbahn, Eisenbahnmuseen, Eisenbahnliteratur, Vereine, Veranstaltungen, Termine, Eisenbahn-Videos, Eisenbahnatlas, Fernsehprogramm, WebCam
Modellbahnanlagen, Clubanlagen, Modelleisenbahn Vereine, 5 Zoll, IIm-Gartenbahn, H0, H0e, TT, N, Z, Zm; Bauanleitungen, Modelleisenbahn Atlas
Bahnreisemagazine und Bahnreiseführer:
Glacier-Express, Bernina-Express, Rhätische Bahn, GoldenPass, Bahnreise Zürich, Graubünden, Vinschgau, Bozen, Pilatusnahn, Jungfraubahn, Schilthorn-Bahn, Rochers-de-Naye-Bahn, Schynige Platte-Bahn, Brienz Rothorn Bahn
It has the following features:
- Check PNR status of your Indian Railways train ticket
- Check PNR status of all printable tickets from your IRCTC account
- Train schedule from train name or train number (including train name search and automatic save of all train schedules)
- Train map
- Trains between stations (with an option to display seat availability of all matching trains in the same page)
- Seat availability
- Running status of a train
- Arrivals and departures at a station
- Fare enquiry
- Display and save your IRCTC e-ticket/electronic reservation slip (ERS). This can also be shown to the TTE as a valid ticket with any of the recognised ID cards. Long press on a PNR and tap on "Get e-ticket/ERS" to use this option.
- Train status map
You can also enter your IRCTC username and password and it will get the ticket status of all printable tickets from your IRCTC account. All communication with your username and password is fully encrypted with SSL, RSA and/or AES encryption methods.
- saves PNR status of all tickets automatically
- save one pair of IRCTC username and password to avoid entering it repeatedly (this is saved on your phone in the app's data folder)
- saves IRCTC e-ticket automatically
- displays train arrival and departure timings for each ticket
- view status of several tickets at once
- saves train schedule automatically so it can be viewed even if network is not available
This application is for users of the Indian Railways train network only. This does not support railways of other countries.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with IRCTC or Indian Railways. Although we try our best to ensure that nothing undesirable happens with your account, we do not guarantee it and we are not liable for any action our app makes.
This MBTA tracker includes support for the Orange line, Red line, and Blue line on the MBTA subway system in Boston, Cambridge and surrounding areas.
When taking the Boston subway, this MBTA app will make your commute much better!
You can now time your commute to perfectly line up with the MBTA schedule so you never need to stand around waiting at the station! Show up exactly when the train does!
Taking the Boston T becomes much less stressful when you know you won't be waiting forever for the next train to arrive.
Note that real time info for the MBTA Green line is not supported by any MBTA app due to the age and technical limitations of the train tracks it uses. The Green line will not be supported in the near future.
Please email email@example.com if you have any problem, and please report a crash if you see one! Twitter feed for bug updates: @bostonbusmap
- choose a mode by clicking the button on the upper right corner. You can see all vehicles at once, vehicles for a single route, bus predictions for a single route, or only bus predictions on favorited stops
- choose a route by clicking the menu button and clicking "Routes". You can also type in the route in the search textbox
- click on a stop to show the next few buses that are driving by.
- click 'more info' to show more predictions for that stop
- click 'report problem' to report a problem with the predictions
- click the star in the popup (see screenshot) to mark a stop as a favorite
- choose a favorite stop by pressing the menu button and clicking "Favorite stops"
- center on your current location by clicking the menu button and choosing "My Location". The speed and accuracy of location information depends on your phone location settings. You can tweak those in Home -> Settings -> Location & Security
- draw the path along a route by clicking the menu button, going to Settings and selecting "Show route path"
- this app should work for all touchscreen devices that are Android 1.5 and up (which means pretty much all Android phones and tablets). Please let me know if something doesn't work
NEW! Track numbers and statuses for trains departing Grand Central Terminal up to 3 hours in advance!
Right Track: Metro North provides full offline schedule searches (no data connection required!) combined with real-time track numbers and status updates that inform you of delays, cancellations and schedule changes, as they happen.
• Trip Searches (offline, no data connection required)
• Real-Time Status and Track Information
• Transfer Searches (available as an upgrade)
• Station Tables (train status and track numbers)
• Line Status (system-wide delays and schedule changes)
• MTA Status (including NYC Subway and Buses)
• In-app Schedule Updates
• Line Map
• Fare Information
• Trip Alarms (available as an upgrade)
• Trip Sharing (available as an upgrade)
• Home screen widgets (available as an upgrade)
The app offers extended features that are available to purchase as in-app upgrades:
• Ad Removal - $0.99
• Transfer Searches - $0.99
• Widgets - $0.99
• Other: Alarms, Trip Sharing - $0.99
• All of the above - $2.50
Explanation of Permission Requests:
• Access Network State: Determine if your device has a data connection
• Internet: Required to access real-time status information and displaying ads
• Write External Storage: Needed for backup of settings and storage of map tiles
• Wake Lock: Used by the travel alarms to turn the screen on when an alarm starts
• Vibrate: Used by the travel alarms
• Read Phone State: Used to verify upgrades against the device ID (the device ID is not logged or sent anywhere, but is used to generate a one-way hash for license keys)
• Location: only used when you request the closest station
La nuova App gratuita, dedicata ai clienti delle agenzie di viaggio assicurati con Allianz Global Assistance in Italia, mette a disposizione – unica nel suo genere - la possibilità di inviare direttamente dallo smartphone la richiesta di assistenza alla Centrale Operativa , e di avviare le procedure per il rimborso delle spese.
Garantire sicurezza e serenità durante il viaggio, in qualunque situazione e in qualsiasi parte del mondo, da oggi è ancora più facile con My Travel App, l’applicazione co-branded che Allianz Global Assistance, leader mondiale nell’assicurazione di viaggio, nell’assistenza e nei servizi alla persona, offre alle agenzie di viaggio come ulteriore supporto ai clienti assicurati con la Compagnia.
The MBTA See Say App offers riders a quick and discreet method for reporting suspicious activity directly and instantaneously to Transit Police. Using this app, riders can send the MBTA Transit Police pictures, text messages, and locations of suspicious activity.
From the App home screen, riders have two easy options for contacting Transit Police:
* The “Report a Problem” button allows riders to send text or photos directly to Transit Police. To ensure discretion, the camera flash is automatically disabled when photos are taken through the app. When reporting an issue, riders can select station locations and report categories to assist transit police.
* The “Call Transit Police” button will connect customers directly to Transit Police.
The application is designed for the T. If you send a report in an area without cellular connectivity, it will be stored and sent when connectivity returns. The system is also design to send text before pictures so that Transit Police get reports as quickly as possible.
Riders can sign up to receive MBTA T-Alerts through the app to be notified of service delays and disruptions.
BOLO alerts. (Be On the Look Out) SeeSay may also display alerts from the MBTA. For example, SeeSay may display information about a missing person, such as where they were last seen. If you see this person you may call or send a report to Transit Police.
MBTA,DHS,see something say something,911,transportation,emergency,alert,T-Alerts,train,bus,elerts
Travel India mobile application provide services to book ticket from following popular services
-IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation) Online Booking
-MSRTC (Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation) Online Booking
-KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation) Online Booking
-TNSTC (Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation) Online Booking
-GSRTC (Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation) Online Booking
-OSRTC (Odisha State Road Transport Corporation) Online Booking
-APSRTC (Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation) Online Booking
-KSRTC (Kerala State Road Transport Corporation) Online Booking
-RSRTC (Rajasthan state road transport corporation) Online Booking
-HRTC (Himachal Pradesh Road Transport Corporation) Online Booking
-JKSRTC (Jammu & Kashmir State Road Transport Corporation) Online Booking
-UPSRTC (Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation) Online Booking
-HST (Haryana State Transport) Online Booking
-MTC (METROPOLITAN TRANSPORT CORPORATION (CHENNAI) LTD) Online Booking
-BMTC (BANGALORE METROPOLITAN TRANSPORT CORPORATION) Online Booking
-AMTS (Ahmedabad Municipal Transport Service) Online Booking
-Mumbai Local Train Timetable
-Makemytrip - Makemytrip Service Provide Option For Book Hotels, Book Flights, Holiday Package, Manage Trips, Flight Status online using this android mobile Book Ticket Application.
-Cleartrip - Cleartrip Service Provide Option For Book Hotels, Book Flights, Holiday Package, Manage Trips, Flight Status online using this android mobile Book Ticket Application.
-Yatra - Yatra Service Provide Option For Book Hotels, Book Flights, Holiday Package, Manage Trips, Flight Status online using this android mobile Book Ticket Application.
Note: This app only redirect to the above mentioned service providers.We have made an effort to bring an All in One App for BUS Train and Air Ticket Booking.
Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org and Please rate us
- поиск билетов РЖД
- просмотр наличия мест в поездах
- просмотр стоимости проезда
- просмотр расписания РЖД
- просмотр расписания поездов
Содержит данные о номере поезда, стоимости проезда в поезде, времени движения поезда, наличии мест в вагоне. Онлайн поиск билетов РЖД работает в реальном времени. Информация используется с источника: сайт РЖД. Билеты в Сочи
1. Train between 2 stations
2. Train Route
3. Seat Availability
5. Running Status
6. PNR Status
7. Seat Map
eRail.in app provides one stop window to all information related with Indian trains. eRail.in maintains the largest and most updated trains database of Indian railways. All reserved, unreserved and suburban trains are covered in the application. eRail.in website provides more enhanced experience and greater depth of information related to train travel.
The Boston Subway network (the 'T') consists of three colour-coded full metro lines (red, orange and blue), plus a light rail line (green line) with four western branches and an underground section in Central Boston (actually America's oldest subway opened in 1897). The three metro lines are underground in the city centre but elevated or at grade in outer areas, partly using former railway corridors. Like the Green Line, the Red Line crosses the Charles River on a bridge (Longfellow Bridge) towards Cambridge (Harvard University), whereas the Blue line dives under the Boston Harbor to the Airport station (from where a shuttle bus links all the terminals) and further east to Wonderland. From the Red Line's southern terminus at Ashmont, a tram line continues to Mattapan. The subway is operated by MBTA (Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority) and has a total length of 101.5 km:
Green Line Lechmere - Boston College/Cleveland Circle/Riverside/Heath
- 36.4 km (7.2 km underground, 1.2 km elevated) - 65 stations/stops:
B Branch: Government Center - Boston College
C Branch: North Station - Cleveland Circle
D Branch: Government Center - Riverside
E Branch: Lechmere - Heath
01 Sept 1897: underground tram tunnel along Tremont street now still used by the Green Line (Park St and Boylston stations)
03 Sept 1898: Park Street – Haymarket – portal to North Station
12 Nov 2005: Green Line relocated into new underground station at North Station
Red Line Alewife - Braintree/Ashmont
- 33 km (14 km underground) - 22 stations - 37 minutes to Ashmont and 46 min to Braintree.
- Light rail service from Ashmont to Mattapan (4.7 km, 8 stops)
23 Mar 1912: Harvard - Park Street (Cambridge - Dorchester Line)
04 April 1915: Park Street - Washington (now Downtown Crossing)
03 Dec 1916: Washington - South Station
15 Dec 1917: South Station - Broadway
29 June 1918: Broadway - Andrew
02 Nov 1927: Andrew - Fields Corner
01 Sept 1928: Fields Corner - Ashmont (Dorchester branch completed)
04 Feb 1932: Charles station finished
01 Sept 1971: Andrew - Quincy Center
22 Mar 1980: Quincy Center - Braintree
10 Sept 1983: Quincy Adams station added
1983: new Harvard station
1985: Harvard - Alewife
Ashmont–Mattapan High Speed Line Ashmont - Mattapan
Shown on maps like an extension of the Red Line, the Mattapan Line (built in 1929) is similar to the Riverside branch of the Green Line and runs on a railway-type alignment with some level crossings. Since 1985, it has been operated with ex-Green Line PCC cars.
Blue Line Bowdoin - Wonderland
- 9.5 km (3.4 km underground) - 12 stations - 23 minutes
30 Dec 1904: tram tunnel downtown - Maverick under Boston Harbor
21 April 1924: Blue Line (East Boston Line) changed to subway operation
05 Jan 1952: Maverick - Orient Heights
21 April 1952: Orient Heights - Suffolk Downs
19 June 1954: Suffolk Downs - Wonderland
Orange Line Oak Grove - Forest Hills
- 18 km (3 km underground, 7.5 elevated) - 19 stations - 33 minutes
1983-1987: Orange Line relocation of southern section between Chinatown and Forest Hills and demolition of original elevated structure
June 2004: new joint North Station for the Green Line and the Orange Line allowing cross-platform transfer on inbound trains
March 2010: New England Medical Center station renamed Tufts Medical Center
In spring 2000, the construction of the MBTA Silver Line began, this is an innovative rubber-tired rapid transit service (i.e. a trolleybus) which will ultimately link the Washington Street Corridor and the South Boston Piers Transitway together providing a direct link to Logan Airport. This new system consists of a reserved bus lane plus a 1-mile tunnel between South Station and the piers with 3 underground stops.
Amaze your co travelers by telling them "Hmmmm.. we are running twenty minutes late", without looking outside!
You can also add home screen widgets for ultra-quick, one-touch access to train, station & PNR status and time tables (since v5.4).
Time Tables are cached offline for quick rechecking, for up to one month.
Featuring the handy berth & seat calculator (since v4.1): for the times when you want to quickly know whether its an lower berth or an aisle seat...
Note: 'Launch Map'- launches the default android 'Maps' application which can show the exact location of the train on Google Maps. Please note: this will work only if the 'Maps' application and location features are available on your device; these are pre-installed on most android phones and tablets.
More from developer
The perfect app if you want to take a bus but normally wouldn't because you're not sure which one to take or where they go.
Also perfect for bus journeys to places you haven't been to before, or for getting you home from wherever you currently are.
To quickly find your way around London by bus, just tap the map at your journey start and end points. London Bus Traveller will then display the best bus routes and stops for your journey on a map. You can also search for addresses or landmarks in London and all your previous search locations are remembered.
*NEW FEATURE* Along with showing you the best bus routes for your journey, the app will also show you the next three bus arrivals at your departure point using TFL's Countdown service - this information is live and updated as you wait.
Up to 10 different bus routes can be shown for your journey with the fastest routes shown first. Supports single and two bus journeys and night buses.
Works in either portrait and landscape mode, on display sizes from small phones to large tablets and on Android 2.1 and up.
This app, although powerful, is also tiny at just under 300k, so it won't take much of your precious phone's available memory!
Here's what some of our users think of London Bus Traveller
- Simple Easy to use and does what it says!
- Great ap for travelling around London. A 'must have' for tourists.
- Awesome If you don't know what bus take, this app knows..
- Amazing! Used this app a lot recently. Truly wonderful. Nice ui, really fast and simple to understand route options
- Semplice e immediata Tre clic e hai tutte le opzioni necessarie per raggiungere la tua destinazione. Must have.
- Brilliant it's perfect if you don't know buses in London! I really struggle finding buses to get me where I need to be so I just get the tube. brilliant!
- Fantastic! This is what any bus app should be like, easy, intuitive and fun!
Why not give it a try?
*NEW* Includes full DLR line and status information and live departure boards.
London Tube Traveller is a free app that countless London commuters have probably wished for at one time or another because it takes the guesswork out of your daily commute and travel decisions.
Add your Underground stations and Tube lines and get warnings about any problems that are likely to affect your journey.
Launch the app and find out what's going on with the Underground network before you leave to travel. If problems are serious enough, then you can make alternate travel arrangements. Perfect for both commuters and visitors to London.
Using TFL's services, London Tube Traveller shows the Underground status and information about any station incidents at over 260 London Underground stations and any problems with the following Tube lines: Bakerloo, Circle, District, Docklands Light Railway (DLR), Hammersmith & City, Jubilee, Metropolitan, Northern, Piccadilly, Victoria and Waterloo & City.
As an added bonus, London Tube Traveller also displays live departure board information for your London Underground and DLR stations to help you decide whether you need to rush to catch the next train or not!
Here's what some of our users think of London Tube Traveller
- I couldn't survive the commute without it
- Fantastic, useful app for any travel in London would recommend highly
- No thrills info well presented with really short load times
- This app somehow manages to predict the arrival of district line trains more accurately than the station boards, very clever!
- Best and prettiest tube app
- Lightweight, fast, responsive app which does the job
- Beautifully simple and accurate. Love the departure boards
- Perfect app for us lemmings that rely on TFL each day
- Excellent app, station-specific, and departure boards auto-update. Great UI. Congratulations!
- A must have app
Why not give it a try?
London Tube Traveller is not in any way affiliated with Transport For London (TFL). It works on Android 2.1 and upwards, supports "move to SD" and the screens are optimised for both phones and tablet devices.